[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Новости 2
Better_ManДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 22:35 | Сообщение # 251
Админ RW-FS Russia
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 47
Я не про концерт, а про все за последние два дня )

PoohДата: Вторник, 22.05.2012, 22:44 | Сообщение # 252
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Better_Man, то ли ещё будет) Готовься biggrin

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 13:06 | Сообщение # 253
Candy)
Администраторы
He went to the slums of Mexico City to see how part of the £7.5million so far raised by Unicef-backed footie tourney Soccer Aid has been spent.

This year’s event, the fourth since it was dreamed up by Robbie and pal Jonathan Wilkes in 2004, is on Sunday at Old Trafford.

Players include Mark Owen, Olly Murs, Sun columnist Roy Keane, Gordon Ramsay and James McAvoy.

Robbie, whose wife Ayda Field is expecting their first child, was left brimming with emotion after his trip. Here, he shares his moving diary with Sun readers.

I’VE performed in Mexico in the past and it’s always been a place I’ve wanted to know more about and go back to with Unicef.

Being a Unicef Ambassador I’ve been privileged to meet some of the children Soccer Aid has helped: Children orphaned by Aids in South Africa, those affected by the terrible earthquake in Haiti in 2010 — and now some of Mexico City’s most vulnerable little ones.

I feel a bit apprehensive once touching down.

It’s always a bit tense on arrival into these locations. You want to do a good job but it’s sometimes really hard to see how tough the children have it.

Johnny is with me. It will be good to share this with him as he has put so much into Soccer Aid.

First off I meet a mum called Aidee who has come back to show us where, until recently, she and her children were living on the streets in the centre of the city.

Two of her children, Hanna, ten, and five-year-old Josue are here too.

It’s hard for them and I try to make them laugh a bit with help from our translator.

I wish I spoke Spanish. Every year I plan to learn but it hasn’t happened yet!

Robbie Williams for UNICEF
Let's play ball ... Robbie with Angel and his sister Lluvia
Andy Richter

They walk me down a really busy road with lots of makeshift tents and old furniture all over the place.

There’s a little boy weaving into the road and I want to run over and pull him away from the cars.

Hanna shows us the shack where she used to live.

Everywhere stinks of glue.

There are drug addicts wandering around off their heads, and seeing them near the kids is really bad.

It’s absolutely no place for a child. There are no toilets, there is no clean water.

One little boy is Ricardo, who’s almost two.

His mum, Augustina, comes over and in her arms is a tiny baby, only one month old.

I can’t believe a newborn is living in this place. Johnny and I feel quite desperate leaving here.

You always feel that you want to do more — to do something right there and then. You can’t help but get overwhelmed and I feel like it’s affecting me even more this year with the little one in Ayda’s tummy.

We spend today in big slums in Iztapalapa meeting lots of children living in extreme poverty.

One little girl, Kimberley, is only a year and a half. She and her five brothers and sisters live in shacks on the side of the road.

There is rubbish everywhere and the smell is terrible. The kids are all vulnerable to being bitten by rats and getting diseases.

It feels edgy for us so we were really worried for their safety. The kids are so small and young and you just want to protect them.

We leave this part of the city and head south. We stop at crossroads and I meet Angel, five, and Lluvia, three, playing in the dirt.

Their parents come here every day to wash windscreens to try to make enough money to feed the children. But they’re not safe here as people have tried to buy or kidnap the children a few times.

It’s absolutely shocking.

Angel and I had a kickabout too. The kids have no idea who I am, but usually if you bring a ball and invent some sort of game, they are happy to play and laugh.

I love that bit. Any initial nerves that you feel always go away once you are around the kids. I can’t wait to play with my own.

There are children like Angel and Lluvia all over the world who need our help.

Next we head off to a shelter, where Hanna, Josue and their brothers now live. It’s basic but a world away from the terrible place we met them.

Here, you can see they are safe. They have water and toilets and food.

The head of the shelter tells me how Unicef is working with the government to make sure children like Hanna are protected at shelters like these so they can have healthy and safe lives.

All this has really hammered home how dangerous the world can be for a child.

I just have to remember we are doing our bit and it’s an honour to meet these children.

We leave ready to play some serious football in Soccer Aid.

We want to smash the Rest Of The World. Johnny, Mark Owen, I and the rest of the boys will definitely be bringing some ’66-style passion to the pitch.

But we’ll also be thinking about children living tough lives around the world. Because Soccer Aid is all about helping Unicef help them.

Seeing the money that’s been raised from mine and Johnny’s simple idea gets you more excited every year.

Whether it’s for children in Mexico, Haiti or Africa, it feels good to know we can all play our part in helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ty.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 25.05.2012, 21:31 | Сообщение # 254
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has outlined his belief that Gary Barlow will receive a knighthood in the near future.

His Take That bandmate Barlow has been linked with the honour due to his work for next month's Diamond Jubilee.

While promoting Sunday's Soccer Aid, Williams told The Mirror: "Gary Barlow's sailing straight to a knighthood. You can just tell, can't you?

"Well, at some point people have got to look at this and see what I've done and say, oh yeah.

"He's gonna get it. It'll be Sir Gaz before Sir Robbie. Subconsciously it's a bit of a competition."

Barlow played down the speculation earlier this week, claiming he was "too young" to be knighted.

Williams, 38, recently confirmed that he is expecting a baby girl with wife Ayda Field.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz....od.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 29.05.2012, 12:01 | Сообщение # 255
Candy)
Администраторы
Вот что за тайное выступление приватное Роба было во Франции!!
She first made a name for herself by donating money to the Tory Party, just as her billionaire father used to. But there was nothing conservative about the multi-million-pound wedding enjoyed by Rasha Said in France at the weekend.

In scenes far away from Prime Minister David Cameron’s austerity programme, the 26-year-old London-based socialite enjoyed one of the most expensive private weddings in history.

It took place at the Palace of Versailles, once home to France’s spendthrift kings and queens.

The celebration, which included a live performance by pop star Robbie Williams and a 15ft-high cake, followed her wedding to fellow PR worker Khaled Khawaja, 27.

High-profile guests included Samantha Cameron’s mother Annabel Astor, the chief executive of home furnishings design firm OKA, and international development minister Alan Duncan.

It was paid for by Wafic Said, the 72-year-old tycoon who is a close friend of former prime minister Margaret Thatcher and was one of the Tories’ prominent financial backers before being linked to a shady arms deal.

Mr Said’s donations were banned during a crackdown because he was not deemed to be a British resident, but in 2005 his daughter was recorded as giving £47,000 to the Conservatives.

Then a teenager, Rasha did not have enough money to fund the donation, prompting claims that she had unlawfully acted as a proxy for her father.

But the Conservatives said the money had actually come from Rosemary Said, Rasha’s British mother and an Electoral Commission inquiry found there had been no wrongdoing.

On Saturday Rasha’s family and friends filled Versailles, and guests enjoyed a banquet in a resplendent state room.

Dressed in black tie and ball gowns, they filed through the Hall of Mirrors, where the Treaty of Versailles was signed to officially end the First World War in 1919.

Williams, who is unlikely to put on a private performance for less than £1 million, serenaded the revellers in the manicured Orangery gardens.

One guest said: “It was an incredible celebration — one that couldn’t be more luxurious. Many of the guests were so rich they arrived by private jets, but even they were surprised by how lavish the whole thing was.

“The whole thing would have cost millions. People came from all over the world and there were plenty of Conservative Party supporters from England too.”

Mr Said also organised a pre-wedding celebration and dinner at the Paris Opera on Friday night, filling it with fresh flowers and dancing ballerinas in honour of his only daughter.

The extravaganza in France rivalled the celebrations of one of Britain’s richest men, steel magnate Lakshmi Mittal, whose daughter Vanisha married at Versailles seven years ago.

Earlier this year Rasha said: “We want to keep it very private. It is an occasion just for our family and friends.”

Mr Said, who sold a collection of the Duchess of Windsor’s jewels for almost £8 million in 2010, wanted no expense spared on Cheltenham Ladies’ College-educated Rasha and Khaled, a trainee at Lord Bell’s PR conglomerate, Chime Communications.

Guests were instructed on wedding invitations: “Your presence is enough but if you want to buy us a gift we are registered at Harrods.”

The Said family are based in Monaco but also spend time at homes in Paris, Marbella, Saudi Arabia and London’s Eaton Square, as well as a £50 million Oxfordshire estate.

Mr Said admits that he played a “small” role in the 1986 Al Yamamah deal which saw Saudi Arabia buy £40 billion of fighter planes from the UK amid allegations of bribery.

As well as Baroness Thatcher and her son, Mark, close personal friends of Mr Said include numerous other senior Conservative politicians and former Labour Minister Peter Mandelson.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news....77.html

PoohДата: Среда, 30.05.2012, 13:43 | Сообщение # 256
Candy)
Администраторы
Kasabian guitarist Serge, whose nipper Ennio turns two soon, said: “I told Robbie at Soccer Aid he should go on tour for the first three months after his daughter is born in September.

“The first three months are horrific. Your life just becomes about getting covered in poo and talk about nappies.”

Serge’s bandmate Tom Meighan may well have taken his advice. His daughter Mimi was born a few weeks ago – but the band are on a European tour from June.

Fans can catch the film, Kasabian Live! Live At The O2. It’s tonight only, showing nationwide. See altivemedia.com/kasabian.

GORDON Ramsay is still feeling a tad tender after getting roughed up by Teddy Sheringham.

The fiery chef put his back out after being tackled during Sunday’s Soccer Aid.

Gordon hobbled on to a plane to the US yesterday – but training for an Ironman contest he has entered has had to be put on hold.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ad.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 04.06.2012, 19:39 | Сообщение # 257
Candy)
Администраторы
Самые продаваемые артисты по синглам в британском чарте
The Top 60:

1. Beatles

2. Elvis Presley

3. Cliff Richard

4. Madonna

5. Michael Jackson

6. Elton John

7. Queen

8. Abba

9. David Bowie

10. Rihanna

11. Paul McCartney

12. Kylie Minogue

13. Rolling Stones

14. Rod Stewart

15. Take That

16. Stevie Wonder

17. Oasis

18. Eminem

19. Whitney Houston

20. Spice Girls

21. George Michael

22. Robbie Williams

23. Bee Gees

24. U2

25. Shakin' Stevens

26. Britney Spears

27. Status Quo

28. Lady Gaga

29. Boyzone

30. Blondie

31. Slade

32. Black Eyed Peas

33. Boney M

34. Westlife

35. Celine Dion

36. Beyonce

37. UB40

38. Olivia Newton John

39. Mariah Carey

40. Tom Jones

41. Madness

42. Police

43. Wham!

44. Phil Collins

45. Diana Ross

46. Jam

47. Bryan Adams

48. Pet Shop Boys

49. David Guetta

50. Adam Ant

51. Duran Duran

52. Frank Sinatra

53. Frankie Goes To Hollywood

54. Prince

55. Katy Perry

56. Wet Wet Wet

57. Everly Brothers

58. Shadows

59. Pink

60. Coldplay
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en....91.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 05.06.2012, 13:54 | Сообщение # 258
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Barlow thinks his Take That bandmate Robbie Williams will be a good father but joked that the star's unborn daughter will be foul-mouthed.

Gary Barlow thinks Robbie Williams' unborn baby will be swearing by the time she's three.

The 'Angels' singer is expecting a daughter with wife Ayda Field and while his Take That bandmate knows he'll make a great father, he thinks the tot will pick up on his bad language.

He said: ''Rob will be a great dad, he'll be a lot of fun and it'll be the making of him, because having kids is the making of people, I think. Although the child will probably be swearing by the time she's three.''

Robbie previously admitted he taught his best friend Jonathan Wilkes' five-year-old son Mickey how to swear and claimed one of his own first words as a child was ''f**k''.

He said: ''I was born and raised (for the first three years of my life) in a pub. One of my first words was f**k. And one of my first sentences was, 'Give me a f***ing Harvey Wallbanger please.' (FYI I didn't get one).

''Johnny and Nicky Wilkes let me babysit once with little Mickey. I taught him a game called, 'It's the s**t'. It involved throwing a sock over the balcony and shouting 'It's the s**t' every time it landed. They weren't happy. (sic)''
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....1338771

PoohДата: Четверг, 07.06.2012, 13:28 | Сообщение # 259
Candy)
Администраторы
A girl’s dreams came true when she met a host of A-list celebrities and ex-professional footballers while leading out the teams at Unicef’s Soccer Aid charity football match on Sunday.

Kate Parker, 10, was nominated as a mascot for the biennial game by her aunt, Christina Royal, whose Robbie Williams Fansites United group raised the most money in a Unicef appeal.

Dressed in her special Soccer Aid kit, the Newton youngster walked out alongside celebrities such as Gordon Ramsay, Will Ferrell and Robbie himself, as well as football stars including Clarence Seedorf, Teddy Sheringham and Roy Keane.

“I was very excited,” said Kate, who is in Year Five at Stoke-By-Nayland Middle School. “There were loads of people there.

“I was talking to Robbie when I was in the tunnel and he asked where I came from and how I got to be a mascot. He was nice.”

Kate travelled to the game with her mum and dad, Jo and Lee, and older brother George, 13.

Despite a crowd of 70,000 at Manchester United’s Old Trafford stadium and a television audience of around six million, Kate stayed calm throughout the big match, which was won 3-1 by Robbie’s England side and raised £4million for the world’s poorest children.

“I got autographs from Robbie, Olly Murs, Mike Myers and John Bishop,” she said. “I wasn’t scared really, just excited.”

Mrs Royal, a big Robbie Williams fan from York Road in Sudbury, set up Robbie Williams Fansites United in 2008 with Geraldine Knott, who she met on the internet, to help support Unicef, of which Robbie is a patron.

The group, which invites fansite members from across the world to donate money for good causes, has gone on to raise £10,000 for Unicef, British Heart Foundation, Comic Relief and Treetops hospice for terminally ill children in Stoke on Trent, with the help of fellow fans Susan Crooks and Amanda Bail.

This year’s effort raised the most money for Unicef’s Keep It Up For Soccer Aid initiative with £480, which has since grown to more than £1,300, earning them an extra special prize.

“I got this email completely out of the blue, saying we had won the chance to nominate a child to be mascot at Soccer Aid,” said Mrs Royal. “My niece is a fan of Olly Murs, so I didn’t have any hesitation in putting her forward.”

q To make a donation to Mrs Royal’s Unicef appeal, visit www.justgiving.com/rwfu4socceraid12.

SOCCER AID: Kate Parker, 10, was chosen to be a mascot for celebrity charity football match Soccer Aid after her name was put forward by her aunt, Christine Royal. She also met Robbie Williams.
http://www.suffolkfreepress.co.uk/news....3919499

PoohДата: Суббота, 09.06.2012, 12:49 | Сообщение # 260
Candy)
Администраторы
ЙАЙ!!! Написали что Робби с новым туром даст в Кёльне6 два концерта в Июле 2013 - правда конечно пока нет официальных заявлений!
http://www.ksta.de/html/artikel/1338997248150.shtml

PoohДата: Четверг, 14.06.2012, 13:18 | Сообщение # 261
Candy)
Администраторы
Every performance Robbie gives as a solo artist or as part of Take That is always exceptional. It is very hard not to be excited about watching any Robbie Williams performance and I personally think
that this was when he was at his best.
http://www.stereoboard.com/content/view/173102/9

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 24.06.2012, 22:10 | Сообщение # 262
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams insists he is happy to pay tax on his £90million fortune because he wants to help those less fortunate in society.

Three of his Take That bandmates – Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen – found themselves under fire last week after it emerged they invested £26million in a scheme allegedly designed to avoid paying tax.

But Stoke-born singer Robbie says he will never forget his tough working-class upbringing and still believes in paying his way.

Wealthy

We can reveal Robbie, 38, who once branded Barlow “selfish and greedy”, feels wealthy stars have a moral duty to pay their share.

His father Pete Conway, 64, told The People: “Robbie would never do anything like avoiding tax. He just doesn’t do it – and it’s not something I would expect from my son.

“He likes to do the right thing. He’s happy to pay his way. I’m very proud of him.”

Robbie’s dad’s remarks came as Barlow jetted back into the UK on Friday after a six-star holiday on the French Riviera with his pregnant wife Dawn.

We can reveal the couple ­arrived at the Grand Hotel in Cap Du Ferrat, where rooms cost up to £3,000-a-night, early last week as the storm over his and his two other bandmates’ tax affairs broke. And yesterday it emerged Gary bought his £12million home in west London without any need for a mortgage.

But speaking from his £50-a-week rented flat above a shop in Stoke, Robbie’s dad claimed his son had never lost sight of his past.

He said: “Robbie’s a Stoke lad and he realises how lucky he’s been. Robbie always likes to help people. He’s done really well in his career but he hasn’t ever forgotten where he’s come from. Just look at Soccer Aid and all his other charity work – he really cares about other ­people’s well-being.”

Asked for his thoughts on the three Take That stars’ involvement in the tax avoidance scheme, Pete would only say: “I don’t want to say anything against any individuals. I don’t want to cause any falling outs. Each to his own.”

Robbie rejoined Take That last year after walking out on the chart-toppers in 1995. He has also ­repeatedly clashed with Gary, 41.

But Robbie himself has also amassed a huge fortune as a result of his career with Take That and as a solo star. His £90million has left him with a £12million home in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles and he ­recently sold an £8.1million property in Wiltshire.

Barlow, reported to be worth £50 million, has faced a huge backlash since his tax affairs where ­disclosed last week. With Donald and Owen and their manager Jonathan Wild, he has faced suggestions he avoided paying his fair share.

They are among 1,000 people who contributed £480million to 62 partnerships in music industry ­investment schemes alleged to act as tax shelters for the super rich.

It has prompted MPs to question the decision to give Barlow an OBE this month.

He had openly shown his support for the Tories, campaigning alongside David Cameron at the last election, and the PM has been slammed for failing to criticise the ­musician’s tax affairs while singling out Jimmy Carr.

Revenue bosses will attempt to shut down the partnerships run by a company called Icebreaker Management Services.

Lawyers for the three Take That stars confirmed they were investors in two partnerships – but claim they believed they were legitimate enterprises.

Meanwhile, Britain’s most ­successful Olympic cyclist Sir Chris Hoy has been forced to defend his tax arrangements after it was ­reported he received a loan from his own company.

But he said neither he nor his firm, Trackstars Limited, disguised the payment to him and he insisted that he took his responsibilities as a ­taxpayer “as seriously as I do as an athlete”.

Sir Chris, 36, who yesterday carried the Olympic torch through Manchester, added: “The dividends that I took to repay the loan were in fact taxed at the highest rate.”
http://www.people.co.uk/news....3900044

PoohДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 22:48 | Сообщение # 263
Candy)
Администраторы
A London teenager whose group has won a £1 million record contract told how singing for Robbie Williams at the age of eight inspired him to follow his dreams.

Henry Tredinnick, 18, from Wimbledon, was introduced to Williams at the Olympic Studios in Barnes. He had begged his father Adrian, who works in the music business, to take him there.

He said: “Robbie was singing in the booth when we walked in and I thought ‘that is what I want to do’. Robbie asked me ‘what did you think of that, mate?’ I said, ‘I want to be a singer like you.’ He replied ‘well go on then.’

“The next minute I was in the booth singing for him and producer Guy Chambers! It was so cool.”

Ten years later, Tredinnick has just graduated from the Brit School in Croydon, where he formed South 4 with Joel Bayliss and Luke Newton, both 18, and Oli Evans, 19.

This week they released their first single, Cougar Town.

Producer Paul Moessl, who has worked with Pussycat Dolls and Sting, said: “These lads will storm the charts.”
http://www.standard.co.uk/news....26.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 13.07.2012, 23:20 | Сообщение # 264
Candy)
Администраторы
Artists angered by copyright plan

Members of Radiohead and Pink Floyd are among the musicians angered by plans for a new EU copyright law.

They say the draft law, intended to give performers, composers and producers more rights over their royalties, does not go far enough.

Artists including Pink Floyd's Nick Mason have signed a letter accusing the European Commission of "breaking promises" to tackle missing pay.

The Commission insists the plans will modernise the way money is distributed.

Performers, producers and writers are supposed to earn royalties every time their music is played on radio, television or public spaces.

The money is collected by about 250 societies around Europe - but the Commission says many of them hold on to "substantial amounts" of that cash.

Some 5% to 10% of payments are kept for as long as three years after they are collected - which means artists are currently owed billions of pounds.

Figures from the Commission showed that, in 2010, Europe's major societies owed 3.6 billion euros (£2.8bn).

However, artists argue that figure is much higher and claim societies have no incentive to pay up quickly because of the returns they can make on the money in their hands.

'Embezzlement'
The draft law, which which will need approval from the European Parliament and the EU's 27 member countries, would mean societies had 12 months after the financial year in which a song was played to pay royalties.

If the copyright owner cannot be identified within five years, the collecting society would be allowed to keep the funds.

But artists say the five-year grace period will only encourage the collecting societies to keep the money they owe, and reduces the incentive to find the rights-holder.

"You thus legitimise one of the most problematic forms of embezzlement adopted by some collecting societies in Europe," their letter reads.

"You have broken your promises and encourage the management of collecting societies to keep the fruits of our creativity," read the artists' letter to the Commission, adding: "You stole our hopes."

The letter was sent by a group representing more than 6,000 artists across the EU, including Robbie Williams, Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Annie Lennox and dance producer CJ Bolland.

The group is an alliance of four European societies - Younison, the Featured Artists' Colaition, DJ Monitor and Technopol.

For their part, royalty collection societies argue that they try to pay rights-holders as quickly as they can, and that many already pay their members much quicker than the draft law demands.

In Britain, the royalty collection agency is PRS for Music, which makes payments to its members every three months.

Chief Executive Robert Ashcroft said the organisation welcomed the EU's draft proposals.

"Collecting societies like PRS for Music perform a really valuable role in licensing music use across Europe," he said. "We back good standards that ensure music creators get paid their royalties accurately and fast."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18801119

PoohДата: Вторник, 17.07.2012, 13:25 | Сообщение # 265
Candy)
Администраторы
Новость из серии - Роб -сама прелесть))

Олли Мерз на днях упал во время выступления со сцены и Робби написал ему на мейл что рад что с ним всё в порядке и послал своё видео - когда его спихнули со сцены!

Olly Murs has revealed that Robbie Williams has been in contact to make him feel better about his fall off stage.

The singer fell down the stage stairs during his set at GuilFest on the weekend, with fans promptly uploading footage of the mishap on to YouTube after the gig.

"It was really funny because the guy who was filming had to cut it and I get to the microphone when the song finishes and I say, 'I bet someone has got this on video and it's going to be straight on YouTube'," Murs told Capital FM.

"Then the next morning my management said they'd found it already, it's so funny. Literally for the last couple of days I've had every friend I know - my cousins, my uncles - everybody I know is killing me."

However, the star admitted that Robbie Williams e-mailed him to console him over the stage mishap by linking to a video of himself tumbling on stage.

"It was really funny because I was in last night and I got an email from Robbie [Williams]. And Robbie said, 'Just so you feel better about yourself'," he explained.

"And he sent me a link of him falling over on stage at this massive show, live on TV, in front of 24 countries and 300 million people or something. I thought that was really sweet."

Murs recently announced plans to release his first biography Happy Days on October 11.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music....twitter

PoohДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 20:54 | Сообщение # 266
Candy)
Администраторы
Я думаю - нет а там как знать happy
Cheryl Cole, Adele And Robbie Williams Favourites To Join The Voice UK 2013

Jessie J and Sir Tom Jones have been caught up in reports that they are set to leave The Voice UK leading to Cheryl Cole being named as the favourite to replace one of the current line-up should any depart.

The '3 Words' singer is currently at odds of 5/2 with bookmakers Paddy Power to join the show – which is a rival to Simon Cowell's X Factor.

The Girls Aloud star has vowed that she would never return to a judging position on a music reality show but is still tipped for a role on next year's series.

Westlife's Kian Egan, Robbie Williams and Nicole Scherzinger are also favourites at similar odds.

Adele is currently at 14/1 to take a position on the show with Nicki Minaj and Ed Sheeran at 33/1.
http://www.capitalfm.com/artists....e-adele

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.07.2012, 12:17 | Сообщение # 267
Candy)
Администраторы
The former England football captain and Unicef ambassador will present the Prime Minister with a letter, co-signed by celebrities including singer Robbie Williams, F1 driver Lewis Hamilton and Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson, urging him to take immediate action on child malnutrition.

Mr Cameron has already signalled plans to hold an event on food security, which would build on G8 commitments to combat hunger, during the London Olympics.

Save The Children said it understood that the summit would be on August 12, the last day of the Olympics.The move comes as corn and soya have reached record prices which, combined with crop failures and rising fuel prices, is making it more difficult for parents to feed their children properly.
http://www.itv.com/news....beckham

PoohДата: Пятница, 27.07.2012, 21:40 | Сообщение # 268
Candy)
Администраторы
Письмо от Юнисеф премьер-министру Англии

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 10:36 | Сообщение # 269
Candy)
Администраторы
Я немного в шоке happy
Робби хочет провести небольшой тур для промоушена новой коллекции Фаррелла в пабах и клубах Англии- Шотландии-Ирландии!
Интересно правда или нет? )
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rehab....b-dates
ROBBIE Williams is about to go on tour… of Britain’s working men’s clubs.

The Let Me Entertain You singer decided to pull out of the Olympic Closing Ceremony (and an audience of one billion viewers) so he can sing up norf in social clubs to a few hundred lucky folk. I kid you not.

I’m told the Take That star will honour his working-class background to launch his new fashion range Farrell.

Before hitting the road, Robster will debut his designs at a posh bash at Selfridges on August 30.

My source revealed: “Robbie pulled out of the |Olympics to spend some quality time with wife Ayda.

“His diary is rammed for the second half of the year and she didn’t want him being away for the Olympics and the working men’s tour so he pulled out of the Games.

“It seems a crazy decision to miss out on an audience of one billion people but Robbie’s priority is to Ayda and their unborn baby.

“He knows he will be spending a lot of time away promoting his new Farrell range and his new album and something had to give.”

Full details of his Farrell fashion range tour haven’t been finalised.

But the Stoke-On-Trent native will perform in at least one small venue in England, Scotland and Ireland – with more dates likely to follow.

My source added: “Robbie thought it was a really original way of promoting his new range.

“He will be going on a bigger headline tour later this or possibly next year to promote his new album. In the meantime he’s returning to his pub and club roots.” Sounds like the perfect gig to me.

All that’s missing is a pint of bitter and packet of pork scratchings.

PoohДата: Четверг, 30.08.2012, 10:54 | Сообщение # 270
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has turned to Victoria Beckham for advice on the birth of his first child and booked his wife into the VIP birthing suite at London's Portland Hospital on her recommendation.
Robbie Williams has turned to Victoria Beckham for advice on the birth of his first child.
The 'Angels' singer and his wife Ayda Field have booked the VIP birthing suite at London's Portland Hospital on Victoria's recommendation.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Robbie is so excited about becoming a dad but he wants everything to be perfect and he's doing everything in his power to make the birth stress-free and faultless.
''Victoria's personal gynaecologist Malcolm Gillard has retired now, but his successor and his whole team will be assisting Rob and Ayda.
''They have booked a birthing suite at the unit and are really happy after meeting all the staff.''
Although Robbie moved to America in 2004, he recently arranged for his heavily pregnant spouse to fly back by private jet to the UK so their daughter can be born in London.
A source explained: ''Robbie has always planned for his baby to be born in Britain, it's really important to him. He moved to America to enjoy the lifestyle, anonymity and climate but his heart still belongs in the UK.
''He wants his parents around during their grandchild's early months and can't wait to enjoy a proper family Christmas.''
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....1406690

PoohДата: Пятница, 31.08.2012, 13:17 | Сообщение # 271
Candy)
Администраторы
Роб конечно отжигает happy happy happy
ROBBIE Williams once disliked Liam Gallagher so much he offered to fight him on live TV.
But now the Take That star is so in awe of his former rival that Liam has become his fashion inspiration.
Speaking at the launch of his Farrell label at London’s Selfridges last night, Robbie heaped praise on Liam’s label Pretty Green.
He said: “I’ve been on the Pretty Green website and looked at their clothes and it should do really well because it’s really well put together.
“I think the difference between mine and Liam’s clothes is probably 40 to 50 years.
“This is genuine WW1 Winston Churchill stuff and I think Liam’s is more mod 1960s and maybe Nineties. There is a definite difference, you can just tell by looking at the style.
“If we can achieve what Pretty Green has achieved in what seems like a short space of time then that would be brilliant.”

Former rival ... Liam Gallagher
Robbie famously offered to fight Liam at the 2000 Brit Awards following a war of words with the Gallagher brothers.
Liam threatened to break his nose shortly after Noel Gallagher branded Robbie “the fat dancer from Take That”.
But there has been lots of water under the bridge since then and Robbie is happy being talked about in the same breath as Liam in fashion circles.
The singer, who wants Olympic hero Mo Farah to model his clobber, admitted he started his own label because he feared people thought he was “weird” for liking UFOs. And his fascination made him “fat”.
He said: “Ever since I was 16 all I have been doing is make album, promote album, tour album... and I did that for 20 years.
“Then I got a bit burnt out and I was looking for something else. I thought that something else was making documentaries about UFOs. But that wasn’t going to work out for me. it just made me weird and — at the time — fat. Weird and fat, looking for UFOs.
“So I thought I would reverse out of this situation, which was a PR nightmare, and my management put the idea to me.
“I live in America, where pop stars and actors all seem to do a multitude of things.
“I pretty much thought I could do a clothing line.
“I didn’t know how we would, but we’ve done it.”
Another LA-based singer turned fashion designer has also made an impact on Robbie — Victoria Beckham. He just wishes he could command the same prices.
He said: “If we could charge £36,000 like Victoria Beckham then we would — but we can’t.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....76Xj7SQ

PoohДата: Суббота, 01.09.2012, 23:44 | Сообщение # 272
Candy)
Администраторы
Интервью с Робби с Фарреловской презентации

http://ftape.com/media/?p=45853

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 19:26 | Сообщение # 273
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams was included in his best friend's wedding vows.

The 'Angels' hitmaker is very close to childhood pal Jonathan Wilkes and the singer's partner Nikki has always been resigned to the fact he would play a prominent role in their lives together.

Nikki said: ''There were always three of us in our relationship, we went everywhere together.

Jonathan added: ''Even at our wedding, our vicar said, 'Nikki, do you take Johnny and Robbie to be your lawful wedded husbands?!'

''We went on tour together in 2006 which was just mad, surreal and crazy. We had a ball and I got to see the world. I took Nikki and [my son] Mickey - he was just 16 weeks old and he'd been to nine countries! It was amazing.''

The 'She's The One' star now lives in Los Angeles with wife Ayda Field - who is pregnant with their first child - but Jonathan is still very close to his best friend and phones him every day.

He said: ''I'm very lucky, there aren't many people that I have special relationships with like that and we've been through thick and thin together.

''It's rare to have that, but I take it for granted at times and Rob would say the same, because people don't have friends from age four or five, but we're still strong and so close - he's my best mate.''
http://entertainment.ie/celebri....544.htm

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 22:36 | Сообщение # 274
Candy)
Администраторы
Ню-ню happy
The Nine Network is reportedly searching for potential replacements for The Voice coach Keith Urban in the event he defects to American Idol.

According to The Sunday Telegraph, The Black Eyed Peas lead member William "will.i.am" Adams and UK singer-songwriter Robbie Williams are believed to be among the names under consideration.

It follows unconfirmed reports earlier this week that Urban has signed on as a judge alongside Mariah Carey for a revamped 12th season of Fox's American Idol. The US show returns in January, but doesn't hold its final until May, meaning it would clash with The Voice's expected return in April.

Nine remains in negotiations with Urban, Delta Goodrem, Joel Madden, and Seal.
http://www.mediaspy.org/2012....-report

PoohДата: Вторник, 04.09.2012, 12:09 | Сообщение # 275
Candy)
Администраторы
The 39-year-old’s life derailed after the Brit Awards one year when he was told that boyfriend Mitch had died.

He revealed: ‘I felt everything was bleak. I had no friends. My flatmate Fraser was the only person I saw.

‘I was presenting the early show, so I’d wake up at 2.30am, do the show, come home and go back to sleep.

‘Then I’d wake up in the evening and drink two bottles of wine or a bottle of spirits in front of the TV. It was a way to escape.’

His boozy woes followed him into the studio: ‘One morning I went on air drunk. That could have been a massive f***-up for me. Even I would’ve sacked me. But thank God for Radio 1 – they knew about Mitch and why I was having a bad time. It was a proper wake-up call.’

In the end he turned to the former Take That star for comfort.

Mills told Now magazine: ‘It’s stayed under the radar because that’s how I wanted it, but Robbie was someone I could talk to about my drinking.

‘He’s knocked all of his problems on the head. I found talking to him very comforting. I see so much of myself in him – my insecurities, not knowing if you’re good enough, the depression and the alcohol.

‘He holds these amazing quiz nights at his house with Gary Barlow, James Corden, Peter Jones from Dragons’ Den and Susie Amy.’
Robbie Williams at the Diamond Jubilee Concert Saviour: Robbie Williams

Mills said losing his drive-time show after eight years to Greg James was ‘like a punch in the stomach’.

But it’s not the first hurdle that Mills has had to overcome at the station, after he confronted loud mouth Chris Moyles.

‘He can come across as homophobic, but it’s because he’s so not that he thinks it’s OK to say some things,’ Mills said. ‘I was quite scared and overwhelmed by him. I dreaded hosting the show before or after him because of what he was going to say.

‘I went in one day and said: “What’s your problem?” When I confronted him he was an absolute puppy dog.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz....UE0vRBQ

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Поиск: