[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 15 из 15
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Новости 2
PoohДата: Пятница, 23.11.2012, 22:32 | Сообщение # 351
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
CELEBRITY spotters have been churning the rumour mill today (Fri) with reports that Robbie Williams has visited North Devon.

A helicopter was spotted at Saunton Sands Hotel and rumours on Facebook and Twitter emerged it could be the Take That singer.

The hotel denied Mr Williams had visited, saying he had not been at the hotel since 1998.

It would also not confirm who the helicopter belonged to or whether another celebrity had visited.

On Twitter, attention turned to speculation over the ‘mystery guest’ at tonight’s Verity switch on in Ilfracombe.

Local singer Charmain Lovett (@charmain1983) said on Twitter: “Haha! Half of #ilfracombe think that @robbiewilliams is turning on @VerityOfficial ‘s lights! They’ll be gutted that it’s me instead!!”

Do you know who the mystery celebrity is? Email sarah.howells@archant.co.uk or tweet us @northdevon24.
http://www.northdevongazette.co.uk/news....1707323

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Суббота, 24.11.2012, 13:01 | Сообщение # 352
Candy)
Администраторы
POP superstar Robbie Williams has hit out at X Factor judge Nicole Scherzinger – dubbing her “Nicole S***singer”.
In an exclusive interview with today’s TV Magazine, Robbie, 38, leaps to the defence of his Take That bandmate and X Factor star Gary Barlow.

He says: “Nicole keeps calling him ‘Gary Borelow’ – well she’s Nicole S***singer.

”Gary is the most talented out of the lot of [the judges], the captain. He’s doing a great job as head judge. He’s funnier this season than the last, which is great because he’s way more funny than me.

”I’ve still got my Gary Barlow crush. I love him to bits.”

Robbie, who’s married to American actress Ayda Field, 33, tells TV Magazine what life is like as a new dad to two-month-old daughter Theodora ‘Teddy’ Rose.

He says: “Our lives are better because of her. The house is full of love.

TV Magazine... 24 November 2012
”Everyone is telling me: ‘She’s beautiful’ but a lot of parents have a blind side when it comes to their own child so I’m holding off judgment. There are some pretty ugly babies!

”But I love her, I know that. I rap to her, grown-up songs — nursery rhymes are a bit crap and really boring.”

Robbie also confesses he and Ayda have yet to agree on whether their future as a family lies here in Britain or back in their current Los Angeles home.

”It’s a bone of contention,” he admits. “I want my little girl to have British sensibilities and if we had a little bit better weather in the UK I wouldn’t leave. But once you’ve lived away from the misery that is the British winter, it’s very difficult to face coming back.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....er.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 17:51 | Сообщение # 353
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams has confirmed he will rejoin Take That next year when he is “too old” to be a solo pop star.

The singer, 38, wants to record another album with his former bandmates because he fears fans will write him off as a nostalgia solo act.

Confirming plans to rejoin Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Mark Owen and Howard Donald, ­Robbie said: “We promised each other we would soon meet up for dinner and look through our agendas.

“It would be beautiful if I could do a bit of both. This doesn’t seem impossible if we can plan it well.”

Talking about his reunion with the boys last year, he said: “We had this critically- acclaimed album, this commercially successful album and we did the biggest tour the UK has ever seen.

“I also got to have a real laugh with four of my old friends and we got to bury the nonsense from the past.

“Spiritually it was amazing and on every other level it was ­amazing.”

He added: “It gave me the ­energy and the ­confidence and sort of a clean slate to want to come and do it again.”

To prove the point, Gary joined him for his solo gig at the O2 on Friday.

Robbie said afterwards: “That was one of my best moments on stage, ever!”

He has just scored his first No.1 single in eight years with Candy and new album Take The Crown became his eighth to top the charts earlier this month.

But he fears he will soon be too old to be cool. Radio 1 has already banned him from its playlist ­because he is not seen as relevant to its 15-29 target ­audience.

He said: “I don’t want to be a nostalgic act but the reality is that I’m 38 now. Do you know any 40-plus pop stars? I don’t. George Michael? You can hardly call him a pop star. He doesn’t score that many hits.

“My life might not change that drastically in two years’ time but I know if I want to be the biggest, the best, the fastest and the cheekiest, I’d better do it now.

“I mean business for the next 18 months at least.”

He added: “You have to stop calling yourself a pop star when you’re 40, so this is my last album as a pop star.

“The next ­album I do I’ll be an old man.”

Robbie dubbed the music industry boring and criticised ­talent shows like X Factor, ­saying they struggled to produce real stars.

“People are so quick to be ­offended nowadays and, sadly, ­artists have adapted themselves to this,” he said. “They try to be as ­inoffensive as possible and they’re all mediocre because of it. There are no sharp edges left.

“Look at all these talent shows, they never brought us a true star with staying power.

“That’s because they skip half the route to fame. They go from A to C, skipping B. But everyone forgets you need that B to find yourself.

“It’s you who has to learn this, no one can teach you about stage presence.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/284359?123

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 25.11.2012, 20:40 | Сообщение # 354
Candy)
Администраторы
HERE’S one bum note Robbie Williams is happy to be associated with – a tribute tattoo a fan has had inked on his bottom.
The Take That star posed with relish next to his dedicated follower’s bare behind, pointing at the inking that says 'I love Robbie Williams'.
The snap was taken by comedian Jack Whitehall - and the former Take That star subsequently tweeted the cracking pic.
Jack was just one of Robbie's celebrity pals at his 02 Arena gig in London last night, part of a three-date stint at the venue to promote his latest album Take The Crown.
James Corden and Harry Styles were also spotted among the 20,000-strong crowd.
Self-confessed body art fan Robbie has more than 15 tattoos, including a pair of swallows on his stomach, a transcription of the notes and lyrics of Beatles song All You Need Is Love on his lower back and a Take That tribute tattoo on his right arm.
The singer, 38, said: "As I get older the process is a lot less enjoyable."
"But I want more. I always want more."
Robbie will tomorrow announce a stadium tour.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....Fxek2OL

PoohДата: Понедельник, 26.11.2012, 11:27 | Сообщение # 355
Candy)
Администраторы
Незнаю правда или нет но про Робби возможно в Англии выйдут комиксы)
One Direction, Robbie Williams and Kylie Minogue are to find comics fame in the UK.

American publisher Bluewater Productions has teamed up with UK Comics for a new distrubution deal. British comic book stores, book shops, schools and libraries will all be able to order the titles.

Special content will be created for the UK as well.

Bluewater has made a name for itself in the UK with its biographical comic book on Prince William and Kate Middleton.
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeek....uk.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 27.11.2012, 20:38 | Сообщение # 356
Candy)
Администраторы
Ну вот Роби продает свой калифорнийский особняк! Столько всего в нём было хорошего!!!
ROBBIE Williams has put his Beverly Hills house on sale — complete with its own football pitch.
The singer, 38, is flogging the £2.2million pad, which comes with five bedrooms, five bathrooms and its own guesthouse.
The plush 4,659sq ft property, which was built in LA’s exclusive 90210 postcode in 1947, also features canyon views and a gorgeous pool.

Rooms include a TV room with football wallpaper and bar as well as a lavish kitchen-come-diner.
The sale comes just over two years after the former Take That star tied the knot with Ayda Field at the plush home.

And the star hinted at a move after his daughter Theodora Rose was born in September.
He said he wanted to come back to England because he did not want his little girl to go to school with the “f****** idiots” in the city.

He said: “I don’t want to educate our baby in LA because I would much prefer her to have English sensibilities.
“They are idiots in LA schools. They are f****** idiots. They are a breed of idiots that only exists in Los Angeles and she would be surrounded by them.

“It’s not like one or two either. It’s not like the Big Brother house, where you pick the worst ones.”
At the time he admitted he and Ayda were still discussing plans. But it seems he may now have convinced the 33-year-old.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....RgudoAs

PoohДата: Среда, 28.11.2012, 13:40 | Сообщение # 357
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams: 'London Is Too Expensive For Me'

British singer Robbie Williams is eyeing a move to London, but fears he will struggle to afford the "astronomical" property prices.

The Angels hitmaker, who is worth an estimated $160 million (£100 million), was shocked to discover the cost of living in the British capital's more affluent areas after spending several years based in Los Angeles.

However, Williams still wants to head back to his native U.K. so his two-month-old daughter Theodora Rose, his first child with wife Ayda, can have an English upbringing.

The pop star, who also owns a $12.8 million (£8 million) home in Wiltshire, England, has even put his soccer-themed Beverley Hills mansion up for sale ahead of the move.

He says, "Ayda loves it here (in Britain). I can't stand the weather here but I love the people, I love our sense of humour, I love our culture. We are buying (property) in London, so Teddy will definitely have a European accent of some sort...

"I don't want to educate our baby in L.A. because I would much prefer her to have English sensibilities. They are idiots in L.A. schools.

"It's going to be Holland Park or Chelsea (in London). But prices are astronomical. I don't know how anybody can afford to live in London, full stop. It's oligarch-kind-of-cash. It's all unrealistic."

http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3392247

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 12:38 | Сообщение # 358
Candy)
Администраторы
IT hasn’t been a bad couple of weeks for Robbie Williams.
A No1 album and single, three triumphant, sold-out shows at London’s O2 and the announcement of a massive European stadium tour next summer.
Beyond the last few weeks, he has become a dad and cashed in with another hugely successful range of clothes from his own label, Farrell.

She's The One ... Robbie Williams with wife Ayda
But the chart-topping pop star, with almost 20 years in music to his name, still sees his money as “winnings” rather than earnings.
In an exclusive interview with The Sun, he explained: “I don’t think Ronaldo runs about that pitch because he’s on £250k a week. I think he’d still be running around that pitch, doing exactly the same thing, if he was on 250 quid. It’s the same for me.
“There are astronomical figures about in music, which is f***ing amazing as far as I’m concerned, but there are many, many reasons to do a tour.
“I was reading Lee Mack’s book, and he was saying Sean Lock, the comedian, describes it as ‘winnings’. I think that’s about right for me.
“What I’ve actually done is the equivalent of stretching an elastic band to the moon and back.
“I’m very, very lucky to be making any money out of this at all. But I’ve never, ever, truthfully, been on stage thinking about the money I’m making.

Swing while you're winning ... Robbie Williams hangs upside down on stage at Knebworth
“I’m on stage thinking about the best for the show. There was one tour years ago, the first time I did Milton Keynes Bowl, and I was like, ‘Well, that paid for the kitchen tonight – that’s good’.
“I was trying to figure out where the thing fits in and what the motivation is. But I have never counted the pennies.”
Next summer Robbie will eclipse the numbers he entertained back in summer 2003 when he played three sold out shows at Knebworth to more than 350,000 fans.
After those gigs Robbie struggled with his live tours — over-committing to gruelling world tours which drove him into rehab for exhaustion. He also battled prescription drug addiction and suffered crippling stage fright.
Last summer he found his form in style by rejoining his old bandmates during Take That’s Progress Live tour.

Playing for passion ... Robbie says he and Ronaldo are both unmotivated by money
And he is now married to stunning wife Ayda and has a three-month-old baby, Teddy.
The nerves have completely vanished and Robbie is in the live form of his life. It’s a good job. Demand for his summer Take The Crown live shows was so high when tickets went on sale on Friday that five extra UK dates were added, to make a total of ten.
Robbie said: “There was no lull after the shows last weekend.
“I feel very confident. I feel as though, maybe because I haven’t done anything of huge size since 2006, I suppose it’s just another tick in another big box. I can still do this and I can do it well.
“The crowd still behave the same way and there’s euphoria and it feels amazing. The first thing I said to Ayda when I came off stage was, ‘Christmas is going to be amazing’.
“There was apprehension at the O2, but not nerves. I didn’t allow it this time. I just feel game.
“I’m not like a lot of other people. The last tour I did was nine months and I know people do 18 months and two years and all that business. I don’t know how they do it, but nine months was too long for me. It feels like I’m playing a Premier League match every night, then after a while I don’t sleep so that’s the problem.
“I don’t sleep, then I worry about being absolutely physically drained and having to deliver the goods again in front of however many thousands of people. That’s basically what happened.

Back for good ... Robbie Williams, centre, with his Take That bandmates
“We know that now, so that won’t happen again. This is a two and half-month/three-month tour and I know I can do that, not standing on my head, but I know I can do it.
“In the past I always tried to do too much, then I would go, ‘F***, that was too much, let’s not do that again for years’.
“I don’t want to do that, I want it to be an enjoyable experience. I don’t want the touring aspects to be so traumatic.”
To that end, Robbie has enlisted the expertise of production guru Willie Williams, the man behind huge U2, REM and George Michael shows over the past 15 years.
Robbie knows the bar has been set incredibly high by his old pals in Take That with Circus and Progress Live.
But he is ready to give it his best shot to step things up again — with plans for some daredevil stunts and highwire action.
He promised: “There is going to be wedge spent no doubt, but at some point it’s got to return to a rock ’n’ roll show experience.
“You know U2. It always looks amazing, there are always showbiz tricks, but it’s the band and the music.
“I’m quite willing and competent enough to go, ‘Right I want to take this on both of my shoulders and I want to be the show’. We will be spending an awful lot, but it’s not going to be Cirque du so what. I am the show.”

Revelations ... Robbie Williams with Sun Showbiz Editor Gordon Smart
He continued: “It’s a difficult one because I know the Stones got castrated for selling expensive tickets and there was some rumblings with me. I know there is a recession on, so ticket prices have to be fair. The Stones played after me last week and it got me thinking. That’s a good age to still be on stage and giving it some like Jagger.
“If you asked me if I could still do that at their age, I’d probably say the same as they said when they were asked when they were approaching the 4-0.
“They said they wouldn’t be doing it as old men, but I know I will be doing something.”
And the 38-year-old had good news for Take That fans. He is hoping the shows next summer will have a couple of cameo appearances from his old bandmates.
He said: “Yeah, it just depends where we are. I’m sure if I can get the boys together maybe something will happen.
“The last time round Ant & Dec came on stage with me, but they’ve got golf to play during the summer.”

Factfile
£90m estimated wealth
17 Brit Awards
1.6m tickets sold in one day for 2013 World Tour
57m global album sales

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....szBwFgv

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2012, 12:39 | Сообщение # 359
Candy)
Администраторы
London, Dec 2 (IANS) Singer Robbie Williams is reportedly glued to internet, as he loves to read what his fans have to say about his music.
"Robbie spends more and more time searching the internet to see what fans are saying about him. It's become an unhealthy obsession," dailystar.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
William's latest single "Candy" has been appreciated everywhere.
"When his video gets released, he spends his free time checking YouTube comments," added the source.
The 38-year-old's wife Ayda Fields does not approve of his habit.
"His wife Ayda is getting fed up with it," the source said.
http://in.news.yahoo.com/william....twitter

PoohДата: Суббота, 08.12.2012, 00:43 | Сообщение # 360
Candy)
Администраторы
Роб подыскивает себе дом в Ноттинг Хилле)
http://www.housetohome.co.uk/article....ubslug=

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 14:37 | Сообщение # 361
Candy)
Администраторы
Allow us to indulge a little. This week we interviewed Robbie Williams. He was at the BBC to do a sound check for his single CANDY on the Ken Bruce show in preparation for his live performance on Radio 2 later that night.

Unbelievably (actually, it was all down to a top bloke called Steve), we were invited into the radio theatre, as part of a select group, to watch the sound check followed by a chat with Ken, before going back to Robbie’s dressing room for our own interview.

As a pair of ageing rock chicks we were both wearing shorts with thick tights and were pogoing about to the band, on the same carpet where just a month before we’d been watching Radio 4’s Just A Minute!

Observing the smooth style of Ken Bruce and knowing we can appear to be a bit “full on”, we went back to Robbie’s dressing room determined to behave calm and in control. And so we were. Until we got onto the subject of dogs. Robbie has seven, a whole pack and he speaks of each one of them with as much pride as he does his daughter.

Animated with his eyes lit up, he enthusiastically described how he has brought two of them over to London with him from LA. One is a Havanese, Wally and the other is a Maltipoo called Pupette.

‘Did they make them travel in the hold?’ we asked, knowing this is always a risk, what with temperatures etc.

‘No,’ he grinned, thanks to an Antipodean airline, they sat in carriers, on comfy seats next to him and his wife.

“How?” we asked, “did you manage to swing that? Is it because you are Robbie Williams?”

He laughed, you need to prove that having dogs with you is essential for your mental stability he told us.

Well anyone who knows the two of us will vouch for that. Imagine what we would be like without our dogs by our side? As anyone will tell you who is fortunate enough to have a pack, Robbie gets to see the true personality of each of his dogs. One of them he calls “Studio dog” because he takes him to most of his recording sessions and another is a sturdy little Jack Russell who incredibly survived a rattle snake bite!

So on a wet, miserable Wednesday morning we indulged in live music and the most enjoyable and relaxed dog chat from Robbie Williams. None of that would have happened without our love of dogs. The dog world is a great big party. We think he enjoyed it too as later that day he tweeted: ‘Just had the best radio interview ever with BBC London, Barking At The Moon, about dogs’.

If you are planning on travelling with your dog this Christmas and you can’t get permission for them to sit next to you there is always sea travel. The Queen Mary has a dog deck with an exercise area, complete with a doggy lamp post. Or of course there is air travel and usually that means being put in the hold. But remember, temperatures along with air pressure can be very risky, especially to flat faced breeds. Don’t forget to micro chip before you leave – dogs abroad can easily get lost.

And finally, WE LOVE YOU ROBBIE! WOOF! WOOF!
http://blogs.independent.co.uk/2012....-travel

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.12.2012, 14:54 | Сообщение # 362
Candy)
Администраторы
10 января объявят номинации на Брит Авардз 2013
У Гари есть шансы взять статуэтку как Best International Group вместе с Уэббером и ко в связи с его работой над Sing.
Робби Уильямс же вполне может стать Best Male.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....rd.html

PoohДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 00:14 | Сообщение # 363
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби Уильямс вместе со многими звёздами поучаствовал в записи на радио классической рождественской поэмы - Ночь перед Рождеством!
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3428215
Kylie Minogue And Robbie Williams Narrate Classic Christmas Poem
Kylie Minogue and Robbie Williams have joined an all-star line-up to record a reading of classic festive poem 'Twas The Night Before Christmas.
The pop stars were joined by British musician Richard Hawley, former The Smiths guitarist Johnny Marr, and Stereophonics frontman Kelly Jones, who took it in turns to narrate passages from Clement Clarke Moore's popular poem.
Downton Abbey star Hugh Bonneville started the reading and comedian/actor Ricky Gervais added a lighter tone to the final lines of the poem by voicing Santa.
Hawley and Marr took to their respective Twitter.com pages to alert fans to the holiday treat, sharing links to a page on the Bbc's website where the reading can be heard.

PoohДата: Суббота, 22.12.2012, 22:43 | Сообщение # 364
Candy)
Администраторы
Слушаем как Робби и компания читает рождественский стих)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p012yh9d

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St Nicholas soon would be there.

The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads.
And mamma in her ‘kerchief, and I in my cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long winter’s nap.

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the window I flew like a flash,
Tore open the shutters and threw up the sash.

The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow
Gave the lustre of mid-day to objects below.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
But a miniature sleigh, and eight tinny reindeer.

With a little old driver, so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment it must be St Nick.
More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name!

"Now Dasher! now, Dancer! now, Prancer and Vixen!
On, Comet! On, Cupid! on, on Donner and Blitzen!
To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
Now dash away! Dash away! Dash away all!"

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
When they meet with an obstacle, mount to the sky.
So up to the house-top the coursers they flew,
With the sleigh full of Toys, and St Nicholas too.

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
As I drew in my head, and was turning around,
Down the chimney St Nicholas came with a bound.

He was dressed all in fur, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with ashes and soot.
A bundle of Toys he had flung on his back,
And he looked like a peddler, just opening his pack.

His eyes-how they twinkled! his dimples how merry!
His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry!
His droll little mouth was drawn up like a bow,
And the beard of his chin was as white as the snow.
Часть Робби
The stump of a pipe he held tight in his teeth,
And the smoke it encircled his head like a wreath.
He had a broad face and a little round belly,
That shook when he laughed, like a bowlful of jelly!

He was chubby and plump, a right jolly old elf,
And I laughed when I saw him, in spite of myself!
A wink of his eye and a twist of his head,
Soon gave me to know I had nothing to dread.

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings, then turned with a jerk.
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the chimney he rose!

He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2012, 21:32 | Сообщение # 365
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби воссоединился со своими собаками )
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....ristmas
ROBBIE Williams has been reunited with his eight pet dogs in time for Christmas after their voyage from the States to the UK on a luxury cruise liner.

He and wife Ayda have been desperately missing their precious pooches since moving to London to start a new life with baby Theodora “Teddy” Rose, who was born in September.

But while he was happy to leave the sunshine and glamour of Los Angeles behind, chart-topper Robbie is delighted to have his horde of hounds back by his side in time for Christmas.

A source said: “He and Ayda love their animals and have shared a love of dogs and cats since they moved in together five years ago.

“They’ve really missed the dogs since moving over to London and have had regular updates and pictures sent by their friend who’s been taking care of them. They have cats too but they are staying in the States for now.

“Robbie and Ayda are planning to spoil them at Christmas to make up for the time they missed out on when they were apart.”

It has cost Candy singer Robbie £3,500 to get them here safely.

First the singer, who is worth £100million, had the animals driven 2,400 miles to New York to board the Queen Mary 2 cruise liner.

They made the seven-day, 3,000-mile voyage in the lap of luxury on the 14-deck vessel.

The dogs were provided with their own toys and fleecy beds – and the crew even put them to bed with a freshly-baked gourmet cookie each night.

The pampered pooches include Rudy the german shepherd, a bullmastiff called Duke, Sid the wolfhound and rottweiler Missy.

The dogs were all bridesmaids at the couple’s 2010 wedding, where they wore collars made of flowers.

Robbie said he paid for his precious pets to come by sea because he feared they would freeze to death in the hold of a plane. They are currently settling into the former Take That star’s rented Chelsea home and getting to know three-month-old Teddy, though Robbie and Ayda are looking for a property to buy.

Dogs travelling to the UK from America do not have to go into quarantine as long as they meet our stringent entry criteria, which includes microchipping, rabies vaccinations and treatment for tapeworm.

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 23.12.2012, 21:46 | Сообщение # 366
Candy)
Администраторы
Создан шорт лист людей которые могли бы заменить Чарльза Дарвина на 10 фунтовой купюре! В числе них и Робби)
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3429371

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.12.2012, 13:46 | Сообщение # 367
Candy)
Администраторы
Ну мы это уже знали но видимо журналисты не могут без новостей о Робе)
Про любовь Робби к фильму Grease )
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....me.html

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
  • Страница 15 из 15
  • «
Поиск: