[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Новости 2
PoohДата: Среда, 24.10.2012, 12:01 | Сообщение # 326
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Даже незнаю правда или журналисты опять перевирают

ROBBIE Williams has snubbed Gary Barlow’s X Factor by announcing he will appear on Strictly Come Dancing.

And the Let Me Entertain You star has told his pal he is deserting him because Strictly gets more viewers.

Robbie had agreed to go on the ITV talent series, which features his Take That bandmate Gary as a judge.

But now Rob, 38, has secured a slot on Strictly’s grand finale, which is set to pull in more than 14million viewers when it airs on December 22.

A source said: “Robbie has realised that Strictly is the one which everyone is talking about. It’s a big coup for the Beeb. They’ve bagged Girls Aloud and Kylie too.”

Last night X Factor bosses were convinced Robbie, who has duetted with its finalists in previous years, would still appear on the show and had not pulled out.

The BBC were staying tight-lipped but a source said: “Robbie is definitely doing our show. He knows we’ve got the bigger audience.”

But Gary, 41, has got one up on Robbie by selling six times more tickets for his solo tour.

Robbie has been on tour since September and is due to appear at the O2 Arena next month.

Louise Mullock, spokeswoman for ticket website Seatwave said: “These stats suggest Gary Barlow is now significantly more popular than Robbie. Although tickets to see Robbie have been on sale for a longer time, Gary’s fans have bought nearly six times as many to see his solo shows.

“This is a dramatic reversal of fortune on a few years ago when Robbie was the more popular.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/278667?123

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 25.10.2012, 11:09 | Сообщение # 327
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS has admitted he could not be faithful to wife AYDA FIELD if he was still on the bottle.

Asked about staying away from other women, the singer said: “It’s a hundred times easier when you don’t drink, and I don’t drink.

“If I drank, we’d literally be f*****. If I drank, I could not keep it in my trousers at all.”

Robbie, who releases new single Candy on Monday, told Shortlist magazine: “On anniversaries women expect you to get them flowers and things.”

Similarly, the star believes that if you haven’t been playing away from home, you should be “given a gold ring” for showing restraint.

He added: “I always have my wife with me. Always. I haven’t missed playing around but I’m still a guy.

“This will be an ongoing project. Feels unnatural – but so far, so good.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....IBRkKwI

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 26.10.2012, 13:25 | Сообщение # 328
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams says: "Oxford Street is a fantastic place to do your Christmas shopping and it's great to be part of the celebrations. I can't believe I am turning on the lights! 'Take the Crown' is released on the same day - 5th November - and I'm looking forward to performing for the amazing crowds on London's Oxford Street."

http://www.prlog.org/1200930....ts.html

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2012, 00:24 | Сообщение # 329
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has Sir Elton John to thank for beating his drink and drug addictions as the Take That star admits the music icon was the only one who really understood him during his troubled past.

Robbie has revealed that he hit rock bottom several times in his Take That heyday. The star does admit though that he wishes his bad boy phase had come later in his life. Robbie was just 16 when he joined the boy band in 1990, just three years later he says he had to accept he was "out of control:"

''I regret that it was all over so fast. I regret the fact I was 19 when I realised I was out of control." Robbie tells Shortlist Magazine.

''I regret the fact I wasn't 29 or 30 when it happened and I'd spolodged my way around the world in some sort of alcoholic drug stupor. I spent most of my 20s sober.''

The star may still have some nostalgia for his naughty habits but the 38-year-old new dad does admit that he was at rock bottom:

''Many times during my 20s and a short period in my 30s [I hit rock bottom]. In my 20s I was like, 'This is f***ing horrendous' but I didn't think I was going to die."

''The short period in my 30s I thought, 'I'm just about to die and I don't care.' In fact, it would have been a relief. But that's where you're f***ing head goes when you're taking loads of things you shouldn't be taking."

Robbie, who is now happily married, reveals that it was former addict and fellow musician Sir Elton John who helped him through:

''The only person I knew who understood anything about it was Elton John. After a big bender it'd be [calling] 'Elton'. How weird is that, when the only person you know can help you is Elton John?''
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news....ictions

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 28.10.2012, 00:34 | Сообщение # 330
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams said he would have had a punch-up with rival boyband East 17, but the rest of Take That were too wet.

Talking about the group’s pop enemies in the 1990s, Robbie, 38, revealed: “There were no actual physical fights – only because I don’t think there were many fighters in Take That.

“If there had been one more person as feisty as me, we would have had a fight with East 17.

“But those lads looked rough as f***.”

Rob admitted he stays sober to keep faithful to his wife.

He added: “If I drank, I could not keep it in my trousers at all.”

There’s honestly for you.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlis....East-17

PoohДата: Понедельник, 29.10.2012, 14:02 | Сообщение # 331
Candy)
Администраторы
‘I’m obsessed... with pop music, being a pop star, being successful, not being a has-been...’ Robbie Williams is restlessly holding court in a Mayfair penthouse suite.
The 38-year-old Stoke-born singer/showman has been through well- publicised highs and lows and acquired a beefier tattooed frame since his 1990s boy band years with Take That. But his appetite hasn’t waned: His eyes gleam as he says he’s ‘on tenterhooks’ about his whole-heartedly poppy ninth album, Take The Crown.
Williams’s fixation with the perfect pop song (‘a poisoned chalice’) is fuelled by the fact that he’s both a bombastic performer and a passionate music fan. It can also be traced throughout his solo career.
‘I’ve chased my tail,’ he says. ‘On the first few albums, the loudest voice I heard was “you’re s***”, despite hundreds of thousands of people coming to my shows. So I thought: “Right, I must dismantle this and do something completely different.”’
That dismantling went slightly wonky on Rudebox (2006). His seventh album was generally panned yet featured some memorable gems: his Pet Shop Boys collaboration She’s Madonna; his cover of Lewis Taylor’s Brit soul classic Lovelight. ‘I f***ing loved Rudebox,’ he says. ‘But when everyone went “no”, I was like: “Oh. I don’t know what to do…”’
After a few self-imposed ‘wilderness years’ (spent obsessing about UFOs), he had a homecoming via his long-awaited reunion with former nemesis Gary Barlow and Take That. The young buck who fled the band in 1995 proved a megastar turn on Take That’s Progress album and 2011 stadium tour. He now credits Barlow and co for restoring his solo mojo.
‘A lot of things happened with the boys. The most amazing thing was that we sorted out the past. Also, I had 27 minutes to myself in a stadium, where I remembered how to do it. That was the big shot in the arm.’

Robbie: Let me entertain you...again (Picture: EPA)
Take The Crown exuberantly follows his 2009 solo album, Reality Killed The Video Star, and features work with Melbourne songwriters Tim Metcalfe and Flynn Francis, besides a lead single, Candy, co-written with Barlow. ‘I think I’ve transcended the need to do something mental,’ he says, not entirely convincingly. ‘I’m also coming to terms with becoming an ageing pop star. I remember being 21, seeing George Michael, who’s ten years older, and thinking: “There’s a vacancy there.” So there must be a Harry Styles looking at me, going: “He’s over the hill now.”’
Williams’s 1996 solo debut was a faithful cover of Michael’s anthemic Freedom; it’ll be interesting to see if Harry reworks Rock DJ one day.
The prodigal son recently became a proud dad, too. His wife, US actress Ayda Field, gave birth to daughter Teddy in September. While parenthood is keeping him busy (‘I’m the pooey nappy changer,’ he beams), it hasn’t distracted him from his mission.
‘I keep going on YouTube to check the comments beneath the Candy video,’ he says. ‘There are 31,000 likes and 1,200 dislikes, and that means one in 30 don’t like it. I’m obsessed.’
Surely he should read other things? ‘Well, Metro’s a phenomenon as well, isn’t it? It’s got a huge online presence. It’s doing an amazing job. It seems to me that it could be even bigger. In a weird way, I’m really proud of it – Metro appears to be the little engine that could.’ This feels like a personal prop from the lad who became stadium king.
What’s the best superpower that pop music has given him? ‘To get on stage, face your fear and the responsibility that everyone relies on you for their livelihood. I take my hat off to me,’ he guffaws, ‘because it’s terrifying and exhilarating.’
Williams maintains his northern charm (everything is delivered with a nudge and a wink) but there’s no denying the transatlantic gloss to Take The Crown or his vocal drawl. ‘I’ve wanted to be everybody over the years,’ he says. ‘From Elvis to Bernard Sumner to Neil Tennant, Jay-Z, Glenn Campbell… With the grand designs I had on stadiums, singing with a Stoke accent wasn’t going to work.’
Take The Crown strikes an interesting end note with Losers, a duet with US folk-rocker Lissie. It has Williams both striving to do better and being typically contrary.
‘There are two paths,’ he says. ‘One is that I put this album out then another where I become “this guy”. In the other, I’ve got a spliff in one hand, a golf club in the other and a bar of chocolate in my pants. And I don’t know which way I’m gonna go.’
Williams weighs this up without angst, more a happy indecision. For now, though, he has his sights firmly locked on the sup-reme pop title.
Candy (Island) is out now. Take The Crown is out on November 5. www.robbiewilliams.com
Win tickets and a luxury break
Robbie Williams is back in business with his first solo tour in six years. For three nights in November, he’s performing sold-out gigs at The O2 in London to coincide with the release of new album Take The Crown.
To celebrate the launch of Metro’s new Life&Style section, we have a pair of tickets up for grabs – so you and a friend could be seeing him in person on Friday, November 23.
We’ll also provide a luxury hotel for the night, plus travel. For your chance to win, go to www.metro.co.uk/robbie

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music....gWVnkQo

PoohДата: Вторник, 30.10.2012, 11:09 | Сообщение # 332
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби нравиться Мила Кунис biggrin
ROBBIE WILLIAMS is a happily married father-of-one – unless MILA KUNIS comes calling.
The TAKE THAT star said he would happily treat the stunning Black Swan actress to an afternoon of passion.
And he knows the perfect location for their tryst — Keele Services’ exclusive Travelodge on the M6.
When asked about whether he’d be up for privately entertaining the stunning star, he joked: “I’m married and I respect and love my wife too much.
"But, that being said, if Mila could meet me at the nearest hotel, the Travelodge. I don’t know if she’s been to Keele Services before, but at Keele Services there is a Travelodge.

Happily married ... Robbie Williams and Ayda Field
“It’s only £27.99 for the afternoon, Mila, I’ll see you there.” So that’s how he managed to pull GERI HALLIWELL all those years ago.
Robbie might be a bit confused though — there isn’t a Travelodge at Keele Services.
He must have been thinking of Stafford North Services, though I’ve been there and it’s nowhere near as romantic as Tebay.
The singer was also asked on Capital Radio yesterday by the new PAT SHARPE, DAVE BERRY, and his stunning co-host LISA SNOWDON if he still had an eye for GARY BARLOW’s missus DAWN.
He said: “Not again. You know how much trouble I got in last time. He nearly found out, you know. This is embarrassing for both of us, I’m married now.”
Rob’s missus AYDA gave birth to daughter THEODORA last month, and he can’t wait to have another.
On the subject of nuclear nappies, he said: “It’s so many things, words don’t do it justice.
“The closest thing to it would be cosmic, spiritual, messy. Very very chicken tikka.”
Long way to go Robbie. Wait until she drops an adult-size log in her swimming cossie age three in a posh hotel.
Might be an idea to stick to Travelodges.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....lfF30GB

PoohДата: Вторник, 30.10.2012, 20:24 | Сообщение # 333
Candy)
Администраторы
JLS have revealed that they are willing to work 24 hours a day if it means getting new album Evolution top the top of the charts - after last year's Jukebox missed out on the top spot by a sales margin of less than one per cent.

Last November, Jukebox came second to Michael Bublé's Christmas LP even though JLS were ahead in the midweek chart.

And singer Aston Merrygold revealed he would not be happy if it happened again this year.

Speaking to Digital Spy, he said: "If we lose out on 500 copies again I'll be p****d."

Oritsé Williams said: "We're not in this to be second best. I can't be complacent about that fact. We will do everything we can in our power to be number one.

"If we had to work 24 hours, seven days a week, from now until the record's out, we will do that, because we want to be on top."

And speaking about rival Robbie Williams, whose album Take the Crown is released on the day as Evolution, Marvin Humes said: "We want Robbie to do well, but we just want to sell one more copy than him."

JLS's self-titled debut was a number one hit in 2009, but follow-up albums Outta This World and Jukebox both took second place.

Evolution and Robbie's Take The Crown are both released on November 5.
http://entertainment.stv.tv/music....-charts

PoohДата: Вторник, 30.10.2012, 20:55 | Сообщение # 334
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams is too muscular for clothes
Robbie Williams' obsession with doing weights in the gym has made him too bulky to fit into his clothes.
Robbie Williams can't fit into his clothes because he has become too muscular.
The 'Candy' singer admits he became obsessed with doing weights for a short while but is now struggling with the consequences because he cannot wear his old outfits as they are now too tight.
He said: ''I have extreme focus on one thing and everything else go to waste. I did weights for a while, and now I can't get into any clothes. I'm doing cardio-vascular too. I look like a doorman, now. The fit on clothes these days, it's tight.''
Now Robbie's new focus is his album 'Take The Crown' and daughter Theodora Rose, and he admits becoming a father a few weeks ago has had a ''cosmic'' effect on him.
Robbie - who is married to Ayda Field - told BBC Radio 2 interviewer Dermot O'Leary: ''It's indescribable, it's quite cosmic, kind of staring at yourself and it's wonderful and magic. You don't get bored looking at this little thing you are in charge of. I'm in charge, but she's in control. She's only five weeks old! I'm going, 'Have I done the allotted stuff so it looks like I care?!' ''
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3348948

PoohДата: Среда, 31.10.2012, 11:19 | Сообщение # 335
Candy)
Администраторы
Celebrities Help Show We're All Proud at the Pride of Britain Awards
While the news normally constantly bombards us with the ills of the world, the injustices and atrocities, abuses and deaths, breaches of freedom and crimes of war, The Pride of Britain is a rare and welcome evening of celebration of all that is good in the face of evil.
Jack Carroll was awarded with the Teenager of Courage award. He uses comedy to break down barriers and challenge attitudes towards cerebral palsy, a disability that he suffers with. Another recipient of the Teenager of Courage award was Alice Pyne who is responsible for 40,000 people signing up to the bone marrow register. She said "It was an incredible night and I felt really lucky to hear all the amazing stories behind the awards."
While this show truly shows us how blessed the UK is with courageous and admirable citizens, one question still lingers though; why is it still the celebrities who are revered on the red carpet? Why is it their opinion that is sought out regarding the events of the evening? ...Why are they there? Well, for each of the winners that spoke to the Mirror it's clear that the celebs simply have a greater access to direct lines of influence. Natalia Aggiano who gave one of her kidneys to a complete stranger said "Alexandra [Burke] gave me her email address and said that she's going to do whatever she can to raise awareness about donating kidneys to strangers." Plus, celebrities also have that uncanny ability to really make the day of these incredibly noble teens. Alice said "[Robbie Williams] was wearing one of my pink charity wristbands and I tweeted a picture of him in it. Then he invited me to one of his concerts. I'm really excited about it." Pierce Brosnan, Holly Willoughby, Jamie Rednapp and Jon Bon Jovi were all in attendance to celebrate the amazing young Brits.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3350326

PoohДата: Среда, 31.10.2012, 14:09 | Сообщение # 336
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has been offering Adele parenting tips.

The 'Someone Like You' hitmaker and her partner Simon Konecki welcomed a son into the world earlier this month, just a few weeks after the Take That star's wife Ayda Field gave birth to their daughter Theodora - affectionately known as 'Teddy' - and the 'Candy' singer is happy to help the new mother if he can.

He is quoted by the Daily Mirror newspaper as saying: "My wife and Adele are friends and I think my wife will be offering advice.

"Adele has a massive heart; she'll be a great mum."

Comment on this Article

Robbie also revealed he has been more than happy to change his daughter's nappies - as he believes it is the best way for them to form a bond.

He added: "Mum's doing breastfeeding, which means baby is with her for a good hour. Obviously I've got breasts but they don't lactate!

"I'm chief nappy changer. It's the only way dads get to bond. It's like a masala, or sometimes a Thai curry."

Meanwhile, Adele has splashed out on tickets for one of The Rolling Stones anniversary concerts in London to thank her family for their help and support since she gave birth.

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Obviously The Rolling Stones 50th anniversary tickets sold out in just seven minutes.

"But all Adele had to do was pick up her phone and she managed to secure five.

"She wants to treat her mum and family and she's a huge fan of the band."
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Robbie+Williams-264249.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 02.11.2012, 21:12 | Сообщение # 337
Candy)
Администраторы
The 'Candy' singer admits he would love to join back up with Gary, Mark, Howard and Jason.

Comments
You may also like:
One Direction: "We Want To Be Like Take That And Make A Comeback After Ten Years Off"
Take That Latest News
Robbie Williams has opened the door to a return with his Take That bandmates after revealing he would be "ready" to join the group once again.

The 'Let Me Entertain You' singer made his return to the band in 2010, 14 years after quitting the group as they released 'Progress' and headed out on a huge European tour.

The singer has since embarked on a new solo album and is about to headline three nights at London's O2 arena later this month.

Asked if he can see himself and Take That together again, he told The Sun: "I really don't know. It's up to them, really."

He continued: "I am ready, willing and able, whenever they want me to do anything with them. But I hope that happens sooner rather than later. "

Robbie has already teased plans for a huge stadium tour in 2013 and said his near future will be very much focussed on his new album 'Take The Crown'.

"All I know is that now I've got a really big, gleaming pop album that can spearhead the next 18 months for me in a really good way," he said. "Success is addictive and I believe that I've got the album to feed my addiction for 18 months."
http://www.capitalfm.com/artists....-return

PoohДата: Суббота, 03.11.2012, 12:13 | Сообщение # 338
Candy)
Администраторы
AS if the BBC haven’t got enough to worry about – an ugly row has kicked off over ROBBIE WILLIAMS.
According to the powers that be, Robbie — at the ripe old age of 38 — is too ancient to grace the airwaves of their flagship “yoof” station Radio 1.
Robbie’s latest single, Candy, couldn’t be aimed at young people more if it was tattooed to the omnipresent NICK GRIMSHAW’s spacious forehead.
But here’s where I’m a bit confused.
COLDPLAY, MUSE and even supergran MADONNA all get a chance to shine on the airwaves. How does that work?
Robbie has given them plenty to shout about over the years and deserves a spin off the back of his brilliant career.
This is how they work it out.
Radio 1 have a playlisting system run by a bloke called George Ergatoudis who, as Head Of Music, categorises tunes in order of importance.
So if your name is CALVIN HARRIS or TULISA you are straight on there without a fight.
But veteran Rob hasn’t even made the C-list.
It’s the radio equivalent of being told by your football manager not to bother getting changed for the game because your services won’t be required. And Rob has a fair few winners medals in his trophy cabinet.
Anyway, he might have the last laugh. He’s hurtling towards the top of the charts tomorrow without them — and that means Candy will HAVE to be played on Radio 1’s Official Chart Show.
Many moons ago the station did the same thing to STATUS QUO.
But even though Robbie wears the odd dodgy purple turtle-neck, he’s still ponytail and stonewash denim free.
So what’s the thinking? This is what Radio 1 had to say about it.
A spokesman said: “Radio 1 see it not as a question of age, but of relevance.
“They think there are acts more appropriate to their target audience of 15-29.”
I’ve thumbed through that list of “relevant” acts. It includes MISHA B. Hmmm.
They are happy to have Robbie on for an interview — he appeared on GREG JAMES’ show recently — but they won’t play his tunes?
And Radio 1 DJs VERNON KAY, SCOTT MILLS, ZANE LOWE and TIM WESTWOOD are all knocking on a bit.
Wonder what they’ll do next time U2 have a song out?
Implode over their hypocrisy I’d imagine.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....9Jc1zNy

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 04.11.2012, 23:55 | Сообщение # 339
Candy)
Администраторы
Staffordshire pop superstar Robbie Williams admits that losing his Midland accent has been the key to success.

The 38-year-old singer releases his new album on Monday (November 5), and there’s a distinctly transatlantic twang to his voice.

Not that the Take That heart-throb is shy about acknowledging it.

“With the grand designs I had on stadiums, singing with a Stoke accent wasn’t going to work,” he grins mischievously.

“I’ve wanted to be everybody over the years, from Elvis Presley to Glenn Campbell.”

Robbie, of course, has an American actress wife, has lived for long periods in the US, and worked on the album in the States.

But he does NOT want his newborn daughter to end up with an American accent.

His missus Ayda Field gave birth to baby Theodora – Teddy for short – in September, and the proud pop star dad is looking to the future.

“I want her to have a British passport,” says Robbie. “I don’t want my kid to have an American accent.

“Parenthood is keeping me busy, you know,” he adds. “I’m the pooey nappy changer.

“I know it’s very natural to keep saying ‘It’s a miracle, she’s a miracle’ – but she is, she really is!”

The Stoke-on-Trent star’s new album Take The Crown is an important one for Robbie, given that it follows two albums which failed to win unanimous acclaim, Rudebox and Reality Killed The Video Star.

‘I’m obsessed with pop music, being a pop star, being successful, not being a has-been,” he confesses. “‘I’ve always chased my tail. On the first few solo albums I made, all I heard from my critics was: ‘You’re s***’.

“That was despite hundreds of thousands of people coming to my shows.

“So I thought: ‘Right, I must do something completely different. I loved Rudebox but not many other people did. When everyone said ‘No’, I was in a difficult place. I was like ‘Oh. I don’t know what to do…’.”

He says it was his long-awaited reconciliation with Take That which gave him back the confidence he had lost.

The black sheep who left the fold in 1995 proved a show-stealing turn on the group’s Progress album and 2011 stadium tour, which memorably played a couple of nights at Birmingham’s Villa Park.

“A lot of things happened with the boys,” he says. “The most amazing thing was that we sorted out the past. Also, I had 27 minutes to myself in a stadium, where I remembered how to do it. That was the big shot in the arm.

“After the Take That reunion – a busman’s holiday, a break from my career which re-energised me in many, many ways – I wanted to come back with a massive solo album.

“My main priority was to write what I consider, and hopefully what the world would consider, to be hits. I’m very excited.”

Such was the warmth of the welcome back that Candy, the first single from the new album, was written by Robbie and Gary Barlow. Not so long ago they were at loggerheads, trading insults in interviews.

“I think I’ve transcended the need to do something mental,” says Robbie. “I’m also coming to terms with becoming an ageing pop star.

“I remember being 21, seeing George Michael, who’s ten years older than me, and thinking: ‘There’s a vacancy there.’ So there must be a Harry Styles looking at me, going: ‘He’s over the hill now.’...

The Midland accent has long been the target of scorn.

Speech therapist Julia Haddon famously said that it was one of the biggest stumbling blocks in business. If you got Jasper Carrott or Lenny Henry to make a company presentation to potential clients, they’d be more likely to snigger than sign.

“Studies show that Midland tones are regarded by many as unintelligent and socially inept,” explained Ms Haddon.

But linguistics expert Andy Gibson says singers who adopt an American vocal tone are only doing what comes naturally.

“It’s simply a reflection that the US accent is the easiest way to sing,” he said. “An American-influenced accent is the default when singing pop. It actually requires effort to do something different.”

http://www.birminghammail.net/lifesty....-285415

PoohДата: Вторник, 06.11.2012, 21:42 | Сообщение # 340
Candy)
Администраторы
JLS have spoken highly of Robbie Williams defining him as the ultimate popstar and claiming he has raised the bar with his live performances.

The X Factor boyband spoke of Robbie’s successes as they prepared to battle him in the album chart last week.

JLS told The Sun: “Robbie is back to his best, It'll be a tough battle but it can only go to 1-1.”

Marvin Humes added: “He's the ultimate pop star. He's just so natural. You only had to see him on The X Factor the other week.He raises the bar for the level of performance in this country.”

The group were also asked which member was most like Robbie Williams himself and they agreed on JB, Marvin said: “He's a loose cannon. He's up, he's down. You just don't know what you're going to get with him.”

It's not just Robbie who is receiving praise from the boys as Oritse has his eye on US superstar Nicki Minaj.

It seems the 26-year-old has never been shy when it comes to his affections for the rapper and has even admitted to sending her a box of JLS branded condoms.

The 'Superbass' singer was made aware of his admiration on Alan Carr's Chattyman, to which she responded: "Maybe one day we can have some amazing love connection."

Oritse was obviously over the moon about the comment, he told Capital FM : “You know I actually only saw it, I heard a lot about it for the last couple of days, but I actually only saw it yesterday morning.

"Yeah it's very interesting. If she wants that love connection then I'm more than happy to help. Let's get it, we can collaborate."
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news....Popstar

PoohДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 12:43 | Сообщение # 341
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS is going to reward himself for his latest chart success in true pop star style – by buying a new gaff in the Bahamas.

Rob, who went to No1 with new single Candy on Sunday, is about to taste a double triumph when his new album hits the top spot this weekend.

Take The Throne has flogged well in excess of 40,000 copies so far this week — which means a lovely fat royalties cheque will be on its way next year.

And that means the multi-millionaire dad-of-one will be able to treat his wife AYDA to her dream — a Caribbean bolt hole for sunshine holidays.

A source said: “Robbie, and particularly Ayda, have been feeling the effects of the cold in London over the last couple of weeks.

They are accustomed to the sunnier climes of LA — so they started talking about sunny holidays.

“Ayda has spent most of her life in the US so she loves the sunshine.

“The long-term plan is for Robbie and his family to stay in the UK while he works on his solo career and daughter TEDDY soaks up everything English, from friends to education.

“They’ve been looking at properties in the Bahamas because they’ve spent time there before and love the anonymity Robbie has there.”

The couple are currently living in London but Robbie owns two properties next door to each other on Mulholland Drive in the Hollywood Hills.

Radio 1 must be feeling a bit sheepish after refusing to playlist his music.

Far more “relevant” acts such as LEONA LEWIS and JLS can’t compete with his sales. The lads have sold half the number of copies Rob has and Leona has dropped down to No44.

I think the question of relevance is wrong. It’s a question of popularity and how good the music is.

That goes for great guitar bands being overlooked too — including like REVEREND AND THE MAKERS, THE ENEMY, EUGENE McGUINNESS, THE VIEW and many more.

It’s not all bad news — their old boy CHRIS MOYLES looks like he’ll be in the Top 10 with his parody album this weekend.

That should give Radio 1 a bit of relevance...

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....WaEgF6x

PoohДата: Среда, 07.11.2012, 19:29 | Сообщение # 342
Candy)
Администраторы
Роб это потрясающе - респект тебе отдельный как от фаната Куин smile smile smile
What's The Greatest Record Ever Made?
“'Bohemian Rhapsody'. If there is such a thing as the greatest record ever made then I think maybe that’s it. I mean, 'Wichita Lineman' is one of my favourite songs ever, and I don’t know why, because I’ve never been a lineman for the county, I don’t even really know what one is, but I still love that tune, it breaks my heart and Neil Young’s pretty fucking amazing and 'Singing in the Rain'’s pretty cool, but 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is a piece of absolute genius. You listen to it and you think, where the fuck did he get that from? Out of his arse? Amazing.”
http://www.nme.com/blog....e=1&c=1

PoohДата: Пятница, 09.11.2012, 11:45 | Сообщение # 343
Candy)
Администраторы
Большая статья про Роба
http://www.theage.com.au/nationa....wf.html

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 11.11.2012, 21:01 | Сообщение # 344
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби не любит Джесси Джей - наш человек
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....-J.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 12.11.2012, 14:01 | Сообщение # 345
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams experienced one of "happiest moments" of his life - watching soccer on TV with his baby daughter.

The 'Candy' hitmaker - who recently became a father for the first time when wife Ayda Field gave birth to Theodora 'Teddy' Rose - is a hands-on dad who loves nothing more than settling down to watch his favourite sporting highlights programme with the little girl.

He is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: "The mum's doing the Mother Earth thing with the boobs and the breast-feeding so I change nappies and nurse Teddy watching 'Match Of The Day'.

Comment on this Article

"Honestly, that was one of the most happiest moments of my life - me, baby and 'Match Of The Day'.

"I do a good line in burping and I make sure to cradle her in my arms - it's very much Lion King stuff."

As well as watching sport with two-month-old Teddy, Robbie recently revealed he likes rapping to her.

When asked what lullabies he sings to his daughter during a Twitter live chat with iTunes to celebrate the release of new album 'Take the Crown', Robbie, 38, responded: "The Chronic, Dre Dre, 'Ain't Nothing but a G thang' cos nursery rhymes are boring (sic)."

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Robbie+Williams-266024.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 13.11.2012, 16:34 | Сообщение # 346
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams fears he will 'ruin' his life

Robbie Williams is concerned he may ''ruin'' his ''stable'' lifestyle within the next year and a half because he has done similar things in the past.

Robbie Williams is worried he will ''ruin'' his life in the next 18 months

The 'Candy' singer and his wife Ayda Field recently welcomed their first child into the world, daughter Theodora 'Teddy' Rose, and while he is enjoying his new ''stable'' home set-up, he admits he has an urge to ''ruin'' things and is worried he may do it at some point in the future.

Robbie - who has battled drink and drugs problems in the past - said: ''Where am I at now? On the Richter Scale ... being married to Ayda is amazing and it's sort of levelled the playing surface, and then having a kid. The house is full of love right now. Right now I'm on really good form, I've got an album that I'm really excited about and inevitably there will be a tour next year.

''I'm in a really, really good place. I'm happy and things are stable, and that's weird itself - I wan to ruin that, watch this space I probably will in the next 18 months.''

However, he is confident having a baby will stop him going too far.

He pondered: ''But I don't think I will, not with the baba.''

Robbie, 38, is now planning to permanently move back to his native UK from Los Angeles, as he feels he has fulfilled all his wishes there.

Speaking on British station BBC Radio 2, he said: ''I love my country; I love where I'm from - I hate the weather. Winter weather goes on until June ... but having said that, I want Teddy to have European sensibilities, English sensibilities, British sensibilities.

''(In LA) I learnt how to have a good time with relative anonymity. I went to Los Angeles and was surrounded by a bevy of beautiful women in the sunshine and I explored all my pop star wants and needs.''
http://www.contactmusic.com/news....3370276

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 18.11.2012, 16:46 | Сообщение # 347
Candy)
Администраторы
KING of pop Robbie Williams doesn’t own a mobile due to a “phone phobia”.

While most of us would rather lose our left arm than our iPhone for the day, Robster can’t bare to be contactable – not even by his wife Ayda Field.

Chatting to James Corden for an exclusive Sky 1 documentary, the Candy singer said: “I don’t have a mobile phone and I’ve never liked having one.

“I have a phone phobia.”

After doing a bit of digging I’ve discovered Robbie did splash out on a pay as you go from Tesco when Ayda was pregnant. But that phone has now been ditched after the birth of Theodora.

A source close to the star told me: “Robbie is always with someone so doesn’t have his own phone.

“If anyone wants him they know to call Ayda or his manager and they will pass the phone over to him.

“He bought a pay as you go when Ayda was pregnant so she could contact him straight away if there were any problems, but even that’s gone now.”

I guess that’s one way to avoid getting caught sexting or cheating!

When Robbie Met James is on Friday November 23 at 9pm on Sky 1 HD.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/rehab....hang-up

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.11.2012, 11:47 | Сообщение # 348
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams was upset by the success Take That enjoyed when they reformed.

The 'Candy' singer insists he was happy that his former bandmates - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald - decided to perform together again in 2006 but admits he didn't want them to do as well as they went on to.

Robbie - who quit the band in 1995, months before they split, and rejoined in 2010 - admitted: 'When the boys first got together, I was pretty much, 'Oh, right, OKÂ?' 'Then it was, 'They've sold 275,000 tickets... they've done what?!'

'I was gobsmacked. Gobsmacked in all manner of everything. Sort of, 'Wow, we meant that much to people, that's great. They mean that much to people? S**t!'

'I think it was confusion more than anything. [I was] pleased for the boys - you know not too pleased that I wanted them to take over the joint.

'It was like, you know, they can have a certain level. Just don't smash the living daylights out of it, like they did.'

Despite his own hugely successful pop career, 38-year-old Robbie - who recently became a father for the first time when wife Ayda Field gave birth to their daughter Teddy - doesn't think he will leave much of a musical legacy, though he thinks he should be viewed as a 'national treasure'.

Speaking to James Corden for forthcoming documentary 'When Robbie Met James', he said: 'I think I stand somewhere just above Steps and slightly below Westlife. Not far away from there.

'I think that a lot of people don't like my brand of whatever I do. I am the quintessential boy next door, I feel that way.

'I have a gigantic ego and need to be at the top of the pile and be doing amazingly well. Also, at the same time, I'm just pleased to be anywhere.

'Do I think I'm a national treasure? I don't see why not? I don't see why I shouldn't be. I'm a good lad really.'

''When Robbie Met James' airs on Sky One on Friday (23.11.12) at 9pm.

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people....cessful

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.11.2012, 11:50 | Сообщение # 349
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams reckons he won’t leave much of a legacy to British pop music.

The star opens up to pal James Corden in new Sky1 documentary When Robbie Met James, which airs on this Friday at 9pm.

“I think I stand somewhere just above Steps and slightly below Westlife. Not far away from there,” Robbie said.

“I think that a lot of people don’t like my brand of whatever I do. I am the quintessential boy next door, I feel that way.”

He continued: “I have a gigantic ego and need to be at the top of the pile and be doing amazingly well. Also, at the same time, I’m just pleased to be anywhere.

“Do I think I’m a national treasure? I don’t see why not? I don’t see why I shouldn’t be. I’m a good lad really.”

Robbie also told James that he had mixed feelings when Take That first re-formed.

He said: “When the boys first got together, I was pretty much, ‘Oh, right, okay…’ “Then it was, ‘They’ve sold 275,000 tickets... they’ve done what?!’

“I was gobsmacked. Gobsmacked in all manner of everything. Sort of, ‘Wow, we meant that much to people, that’s great. They mean that much to people? Sh**!’

“I think it was confusion more than anything. [I was] pleased for the boys – you know not too pleased that I wanted them to take over the joint “It was like, you know, they can have a certain level. Just don’t smash the living daylights out of it, like they did.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....eX1jAW8

PoohДата: Вторник, 20.11.2012, 13:39 | Сообщение # 350
Candy)
Администраторы
http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/Robbie-....ry.html

I’VE never been the greatest fan of pop star Robbie Williams but I must admit I was genuinely pleased when his latest single and album both debuted at the top of the charts earlier this month.

Despite enjoying considerable chart success, the Tunstall-born singer has struggled with problems of drink, drugs and the excesses of a 25-year career in the music industry.

​RobbieWilliams

Robbie Williams.

Although I’ve not closely tracked a career which has seen him shift a colossal 70 million records worldwide, it’s been hard not to avoid reading or hearing the stories about his sex life and claims that he’s piling on the pounds, back on drugs or developed another obsession over something such as UFOs and the paranormal.

It’s hardly surprising that Robbie, like many instantly-recognisable megastars, has strictly managed his media profile, avoiding the spotlight between releases and regularly using his lyrics and performance to speak out instead.

For instance, who can forget the video for Rock DJ in which the flesh was literally stripped from his bones in an angry attack on the music industry and its insatiable demands?

Contrast that with the soaring beauty of Angels in the early days of Robbie’s solo career or the upbeat and supremely catchy single Candy.

Given that Robbie has always appeared to wear his heart on his sleeve, it got me thinking. Is there a correlation between Robbie’s the chart performance of his singles and their lyrical content?

So what I’ve done is try to create a chart – which you can see on www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk – mapping each of his singles along with the highest position in the charts as well as a measure of its positivity.