[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Новости 2
PoohДата: Вторник, 04.09.2012, 23:35 | Сообщение # 276
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
19:35 Robbie Williams is in head to toe Farrell. He recently revealed all about his new menswear brand to GQ editor Dylan Jones. Right now, the more pressing engagement is who he'd like to see win tonight: "My man of the year? Mo Farah." Minutes later Mo himself arrives and tells us he's a "big fan of Robbie!" before the two share a man-hug on the red carpet.
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-....ve-blog

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 01:49 | Сообщение # 277
Candy)
Администраторы
А между тем Робби получил награду GQ -Icon Of The Year: Robbie Williams
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-....0
Впрочем и Гари Барлоу получил на награждение свою награду -Outstanding Achievement: Gary Barlow
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-....-barlow

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.09.2012, 20:22 | Сообщение # 278
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has no testosterone.
The 'Angels' singer previously revealed he has an undisclosed hormone condition which means he lacks the steroid hormone which is vital for the development and health of the male reproductive organs.

Robbie was diagnosed with the rare imbalance last year and although he is still taking medication for the problem he has learned to accept the treatment as a part of his life.
When asked if he has the testosterone level of a 100-year-old man, he said: 'No, I have none. I take meds and inject myself once a week. It's just something I had, I take care of and everything is cool. It's part of the story, it's part of why I've been, where I've been and who I am.'
Robbie is happily married to actress Ayda Field and the pair are expecting their first child together, a daughter, in a matter of weeks.
The British pop star admits it was a strange experience writing his new solo album 'Take The Crown' because he is so happy and most of his previous tracks focused on negative feelings.
In an interview with GQ magazine, he said: 'Most of my songs are about feeling rubbish. I thought, 'What am I going to sing about now I'm happy? I am going to sing about great happiness!'
'Gary Barlow came up to me and said, 'You have never written a love song,' so I did just that. I've managed to write a happy album.'
http://www.monstersandcritics.com/people....sterone

PoohДата: Пятница, 07.09.2012, 17:32 | Сообщение # 279
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has revealed that his reunion with old band Take That wasn't out of a desire to relive the good old days but was in fact a shrewd business move to re-launch his solo career.

Talking to GQ this month, the 'Rock DJ' singer admitted that he only rejoined the band in a bid to rejuvenate his ailing solo career.
He admitted: "I hope my time with the boys gives me a free slingshot upwards again."
"I'll be really pissed off if this doesn't work again."
And the singer didn't hold back on what he wanted from going solo again.
He confessed: "I want a number one album, I want a number one single, a big-selling tour, I want this to be huge success."

At the peak of his career, Rob sold 1.6 million tickets for his 2006 'Close Encounters' tour in a single day.
The singer may have ruled out another reunion with Take That but wouldn't be against recording an album with X Factor judge Gary Barlow.

Robbie would love to record an album with Gary.
He told GQ: "I'd love to do an album, with him but that wouldn't go down well with the boys I don't think."
Robbie previously recorded duet 'Shame' with Gary Barlow in 2010 with the single peaking at number two.
The singer recently unveiled a clip of his high anticipated new single 'Candy' which will be released in full later this year.
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/gossip....38.html
Удачи БОБ smile smile smile ВЕРЮ В ТЕБЯ)

PoohДата: Пятница, 07.09.2012, 22:54 | Сообщение # 280
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams has claimed he has experienced a string of pregnancy symptoms including morning sickness and back-ache.
The Angels star's wife Ayda Field is due to give birth to their first child, a girl, next month and he claims he experienced weight gain and other side effects during her first trimester.
Robbie said: "I got fat. Isn’t incredible. She has to eat for two, but I’ve gained her weight. It must be the empathy.
"I read about it and it says that sometimes husbands suffer same effects during the pregnancy as their wife."
Robbie's situation sounds similar to The Sun's front page story earlier this week about a man who suffers with a rare phantom pregnancy Couvade syndrome.
Mike Dowdall endures morning sickness, hot flushes, cravings and a swollen belly — all because girlfriend Amanda Bennett is pregnant.

Take That ... Robbie Williams with bandmates Howard Donald, Mark Owen, Gary Barlow and Jason Orange
Asked if he has also experienced nausea and back-ache, Take That star Robbie added: " Yes, yes, everything. If she was sick, I was.
"If she had bad mood, me too. This happened during the first three months."
While Robbie is "scared" about becoming a parent, he can't wait to bond with his daughter.
He admitted: "Right now I’m scared, but I want to build a relationship with her, I want to be there for her, I want to love her, I want it."
And though the 38-year-old pop star is happily married, he admits Ayda is not as kind to him as she was when they first started dating.
He said: "In the beginning she would say how stylish I was, she always congratulated me for how I dressed.
“Now she criticises me. She asks me why I am wearing that sweater instead of the other one.
“The first year everything is perfect, forgiven and wonderful, but the pain comes after.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....oNoaNYI

Melancholy_BluesДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 12:36 | Сообщение # 281
Sure
Проверенный Гражданин ТТ Всел
Награды: 11
если было, сорри))
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture....le.html

PoohДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 22:38 | Сообщение # 282
Candy)
Администраторы
Melancholy_Blues, именно такого не было) Спасибо biggrin

Melancholy_BluesДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 23:00 | Сообщение # 283
Sure
Pooh, smile стараемся, это со странички на фейсе новости wink

PoohДата: Суббота, 08.09.2012, 23:10 | Сообщение # 284
Candy)
Администраторы
Melancholy_Blues, biggrin Отлично)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 09.09.2012, 21:36 | Сообщение # 285
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has claimed that he experienced weight gain and other side effects during his wife, Ayda Field's, first trimester.

"I got fat. Isn't that incredible. She has to eat for two, but I've gained her weight. It must be the empathy," the Sun quoted him, as saying.

"I read about it, and, it says that sometimes husbands suffer the same effects during the pregnancy as their wife," he said.

When asked if he had also experienced nausea and backache, the Take That singer added: "Yes, yes, everything. If she was sick, I was."

"If she had bad mood, me too. This happened during the first three months," he said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/enterta....524.cms

Melancholy_BluesДата: Воскресенье, 09.09.2012, 21:40 | Сообщение # 286
Sure
^__^ мило

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 09.09.2012, 21:49 | Сообщение # 287
Candy)
Администраторы
Melancholy_Blues, ага biggrin

PoohДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 11:13 | Сообщение # 288
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams Wants Album With Gary Barlow

Robbie Williams would love to make an album of duets with Gary Barlow but admits it would upset the rest of Take That.

Robbie Williams wants to make an album of duets with Gary Barlow.

The 'Come Undone' hitmaker has co-written tracks with his Take That bandmate for his new solo album 'Take The Crown' and the pair previously released single 'Shame' but the singer would love for them to do a bigger venture, though he admits he doesn't think the rest of the group would be happy.

He said: ''I've written a couple of songs with Gaz [for the new album] but he's not singing on the album.

''I love working with Gaz. I'd love to do an album with him - me and him - but that wouldn't go down well with the boys, I don't think.

''I'd love to do that in between Take That being Take That and I'd love to do something with Gaz at some point. And being Take That again at some point too.''

Robbie was previously linked with a judging role on 'The X Factor' before Gary landed the job and while he admits it is still an ambition of his, he would want to do it on his own terms.

He told GQ magazine: ''I could do it [judge a show] but I wouldn't want to.. Otherwise you're at the mercy of Simon Cowell or the head of BBC.

''You just wantch people come in and then be thrown off and I wouldn't like to put myself at the mercy of that. I'd like to own the show and not be able to be sacked.''

http://www.contactmusic.com/news....1411949

Melancholy_BluesДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 12:18 | Сообщение # 289
Sure
хммм интересненько))

PoohДата: Понедельник, 10.09.2012, 16:34 | Сообщение # 290
Candy)
Администраторы
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....twitter

http://www.contactmusic.com/news....1411979

PoohДата: Вторник, 11.09.2012, 12:06 | Сообщение # 291
Candy)
Администраторы
CARLTON football club's day just gets better - Robbie Williams is a new recruit.
Full Digital Access - $5 for first 28 days

UK pop star Williams today posted a photo of himself rehearsing in London wearing a Carlton guernsey.

It follows the club confirming this morning ex-Collingwood coach Mick Malthouse would steer them next year.

Williams was given the jumper by Melbourne musician - and Carlton fan - Tim Metcalfe, from band Undercolours.

"Just making sure the right people follow the right team," Metcalfe wrote as he tweeted a front-on photo of Williams in a Carlton jumper, adding "can I get some cred for converting him to a blue?"

Metcalfe, along with bandmate Flynn Francis, have co-written eight songs on Williams' new album Take the Crown.

The pair made three trips to Williams' LA home to collaborate on the songs.

Robbie Williams

Williams' new single Candy, written with Take That bandmate Gary Barlow, was released to radio yesterday.

Undercolours are working on their own debut album.

Take the Crown will be released on November 2.

Robbie Williams joins a growing list of celebrities who have latched on to a football team. Last year we published a compilation from The Book of Footy Lists a list of these celebrities.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/enterta....1954052

PoohДата: Четверг, 13.09.2012, 11:15 | Сообщение # 292
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams admits he'd love to model underwear but will have to lay off chocolate

ROBBIE admits he’s put on a bit of weight since he stopped smoking earlier this year.
Robbie Williams Robbie Williams

ROBBIE WILLIAMS would love to do a David Beckham and model his own underpants – but only if he can quit eating so much chocolate.

For now, he’d happily let Andy Murray strip off to front his new range.

Robbie, who admits he’s put on a bit of weight since he stopped smoking earlier this year, said: “Modelling my own undies would be something I’d definitely be interested in.

“But I can’t separate myself from chocolate just now. I gave up smoking and put on two stone so I went, ‘obviously skinny jeans are not for me right now so I’ll hit the gym’ and I've become a wrestler.

“Basically, yes – if I can keep my f***ing feet out the pantry.

“I’d love to, hopefully this time next year. I’m nearly 40. It’s now or never to just lose some weight.”

He added: “If not me, Andy Murray would be great, or Daniel Craig. That’s it now. We need to seriously ban chocolate.

“I do want to do that. I don’t want to be like this in my underpants. My fans should stop giving Revels to me.”

Robbie created mayhem on the streets of Glasgow as he arrived to launch his new menswear clothing range Farrell at House of Fraser before taking to the stage at Barrowlands for a solo show last night.

As women screamed and pushed one another out of the way to eye up the sometime Take That star, he let slip to the Razz that he’s planning an even bigger tour next year.

He said: “The next time you’ll see me is on X Factor.

“I’m on a little solo tour now and I’ve got a gig in Barrowlands this evening and a few other gigs in November and then next year I’m sure there’s going to be some grand thing I’ll embark on. It all depends how well this single does. If it doesn’t then I’m going nowhere.”

Robbie, who has just released new single Candy, admitted his fashion line is insurance just in case his music doesn’t pan out.

He said: “I’m doing the round of promo for the single and album right now but I want this to kind of be a full-time job as well.

“I’m not getting any younger and this is an avenue I’m liking going down. There might be a future in it for me.”

He added: “In 2006 I finished a massive world tour. I played to three million people and I got to the point of what you do next – four million? It’s as big as it’s going to get and I thought I’d better go off and find out what I really want to do for a living.”

Talking of his obsession with alien life forms, he said: “I started to do documentaries about UFOs and it didn’t go down too well.

“I live in America where pop stars, actors, actresses, all branch out into loads of different things and it was put to me by my management I might want to put a clothing line together.

“I thought, ‘I’ve worn clothes all my life, I must know how to do this’. I’m delusional enough to think that I can. I was delusional

enough to think I could write songs and sing them and that people would come in droves to watch me again.

“Hopefully this will be another part of my grand delusional plan for life. The impetus behind it really genuinely is that I wanted to do something else.

“The single came out this week to radio and the video came out and now I’ve got six weeks to wait until I get the seal of approval or disapproval from the charts.

“To be honest in the last 24 hours, more out of fear than anything, I’ve thought if they don't like the song, I’ll go full-time into this.”

Robbie has put his own money into the project and he took a swipe at Victoria Beckham as he talked about his designs.

He smiled cheekily: “Put it this way. My input is enough to warrant me saying I designed some of these clothes as much as other people are warranted to say they design them too.

“I’m talking to you, Victoria Beckham.”

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta....acebook

PoohДата: Четверг, 13.09.2012, 12:34 | Сообщение # 293
Candy)
Администраторы
ANDY Murray has two big balls in his pocket and a mighty racket – so he sounds like an ideal man to model undercrackers.

Robbie Williams has spotted his potential in the caber department and reckons he’d be ace as the face of his fashion brand, Farrell.

I joined Robbie in Glasgow yesterday for the launch of his latest collection and he said: “Andy Murray would be a fantastic Farrell man. I would love Andy to wear Farrell clothes.

“My own first inspiration for a style icon was Sean Connery in James Bond. Nobody else came close. But if I can’t get Andy then I’d go for Daniel Craig.

“I’d love to do a range of underwear if I could stop smoking, lose two stone and ban chocolate from my diet... I’ll pose in them if I can keep my feet out of the pantry. Maybe this time next year. I’m nearly 40. It’s now or never.”

Robbie travelled north of the border for one night only to promote his label and play an intimate gig — including new single Candy — at the Barrowlands.

I joined Rob for the day. Women everywhere will be jealous to know he peeled down to his undercrackers in front of me after the promo to stick his tracksuit on — revealing a pair of his missus’s peach, stripy knee-high socks. But don’t let the girly socks fool you. He’s been on a mission in the gym.

In response to my remarks about him looking like Desperate Dan the other day, he said: “When I gave up the fags, I put on nearly two stone. I got in the gym and decided to go for it. I was never going to be one of the skinny-jeans-wearing mob so I thought I’d go for the look of a wrestler.

“I want to take off my T-shirt at the big gigs next year and feel proud rather than ashamed!”

The pressure to look good is bigger than ever now he’s the elder statesman.

He joked: “Olly Murs started this thing on stage about how many press-ups a pop star can do between songs. He did 40 — but I got 53 out in Leeds the other night. I had to start the new single again, though, I was f*****.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....KwzcQWS

PoohДата: Четверг, 13.09.2012, 14:49 | Сообщение # 294
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams is gearing up for the release of his new solo album Take The Crown next month but the singer has admitted that he wouldn't rule out a return to Take That.

The singer, who made his anticipated live return to the stage as a solo artist earlier this week, told the Magic 105.4 breakfast show that he hopes to record new music with the Take That lads in the future.

''I really really hope so. The boys are pleased with me and I am pleased with the boys, I think there’s an open invitation but we will see what the future holds,'' Williams told the radio station.

On Monday night (September 10) Williams, who has not been on a solo tour since 2006, took to the stage in front of 2,300 fans at Leeds Academy.

During the one-and-a-half hour set he told the crowd he is eager for his new single 'Candy' to get heavy airplay on the radio.

"That's my only hope," he said. "I hope, I hope it's played so much on the radio that you say, turn this off."

Though his new album, Take The Crown, is released in the coming weeks Williams only performed two tracks, 'Candy' and 'Losers', from it on the night.

Fans were treated to a greatest hit heavy set with such favourites as 'Angels', 'She's The One', 'Let Me Entertain You' and 'Rock DJ'.

The tour will finally conclude tomorrow night on Southend Cliffs Pavilion South End On Sea (14).

Robbie Williams out at the GQ Awards last week (Wenn)

Robbie Williams was seen shooting the new music video for his new single 'Candy' in London last month and now the singer has finally unveiled it to fans.

The single is the first to be taken from the singer's forthcoming new album Take The Crown. The video features Williams getting run over by cars, set on fire whilst chasing after Skins actress Kaya Scodelario.

'Candy' will be released on October 29, followed by his ninth studio album Take The Crown on November 5.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news....lo-Tour

PoohДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:07 | Сообщение # 295
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS used to get swamped with offers from female fans desperate to have his babies.

But now he is a 38-year-old married man with a daughter on the way a strange new phenomenon has emerged.

In Glasgow on Wednesday afternoon women were coming up to him and handing their babies over as if he were a politician posing for pictures with constituents during an election campaign.

Robbie was patting pregnant bumps, looking at pictures of toddlers on camera phones and, by the end of the day, had been presented with almost all of the contents of Mothercare.

He isn’t shy when it comes to talking about his baby joy with stunning wife Ayda, 33 — but all that excitement has recently been put into perspective.

When his close pal Gary Barlow and wife Dawn’s daughter Poppy was stillborn last month it proved to Robbie the fragility of pregnancy.

In an exclusive interview with The Sun, Robbie says: “You know, Gaz is the most solid man I know, way more solid than me.

“He has the ability to put things in compartments. But this is the most testing thing he’s ever had to go through, I’m sure.

“It’s just one of those things where we’ll see how it goes when I see him, but it’s obviously a very, very sad time for both him, Dawn and the kids.

“It’s the heaviest, heaviest thing, and, like I say, Gaz is so together. We’ll sit down and have a proper chat at some point but so far it hasn’t happened.”

The Take That bandmates bumped into each other last week, but it wasn’t the right time for a heart-to-heart.

The lads were being honoured at the GQ Men Of The Year Awards — Gary picking up Outstanding Achievement and his old foe Robbie the Icon gong.

He explains: “We’re at an awards ceremony, it’s not the place to talk about anything. It was very much surface stuff. But we shall be spending time together soon.”

I spent the day with Robbie in Glasgow, where he was launching the latest range of his dapper fashion line Farrell, at House of Fraser.

Take That stars Gary Barlow and Robbie Williams on stage dressed in black and singing
A friend in need ... Robbie has been supporting Gary after the death of his daughter

We then travelled to the famous Barrowlands venue, where he played an outstanding gig in front of 1,500 sweaty, screaming women.

Robbie took time to speak to his fans and seemed to be enjoying being a full-time pop star again.

It has been ages since he had a drink or any drugs. He’s even been off the fags for more than five months — something he found surprisingly easy to give up.

Robbie says: “It’s like a miracle. I was in the car, I didn’t plan it, and I said ‘I need to get some patches’ and gave up. Five weeks with the patches on, then I forgot the patches and just carried on.

“My body is just f***ed though. I’ve been training the hardest I’ve ever trained. I’m also eating a lot of chocolate too. If I wasn’t eating the chocolate I’d be underpants model-ready. When you’re training, your body just aches all the time.”

He didn’t look like he was in pain on stage, with all the old moves — or “dad-dancing” as he calls it — on show during a greatest hits set.

He told the crowd he had a mobile phone in his pocket and only one woman in the world had the number — Ayda.

The baby, and therefore “the big call” as Robbie calls it, could come at any time.

He says: “She’s been confined to London. She’s not supposed to be due until the 26th.

“Ayda’s like a very slim girl with a basketball — from the back you can’t tell she’s pregnant. She has been like an athlete where being pregnant is concerned — she’s been a machine.

“The first trimester she was nauseous and the second was amazing. Then the third trimester was pretty similar up until last week.

“Then she had a couple of days of full-on grump, which is only to be expected when your bladder is the size of a pea and a human is treading on your insides.

“She got diabetes through it too, so she’s had to watch her diet. But she has been absolutely f***ing amazing, because I know that hormones get the best of people.

“She could have been all shapes of crazy but she’s not. Life is very stable, but very stable is not what I’ve always sought. I know you’ve got to get the balance right but I doubt that I ever will.

“I still want to be rock ’n’ roll, jumping off tables and going, ‘Come on, let’s have it!’

“It would appear that time is catching me up. And so is my lifestyle, with the family and the mummy.”

There’s no doubt Robbie will make a great dad. His paternal skills are something he has spent a lot of time pondering.

He said: “It’s so alien and also I’ve lived a very selfish life for a very long time where I haven’t had to do anything for myself.

“I still don’t know how to do anything for myself and there’s a little person who’s going to appear within the week maybe and I’m crapping it because if I don’t know how to look after me, how can I look after her? But I’m sure this is all very natural.”

Robbie will be particularly good when the ankle-biters get a bit older. Last summer the tiny members of the Take That extended family ran riot during the band’s huge Progress Live tour.

And Robbie’s proud to admit he became “Cheeky Uncle Rob” to all of them.

He said: “I have been the Take That uncle. I did appear at Gary’s house one night with a bag full of Soccer Aid balls for his lad Dan.

“Mark’s kids on the last tour were just a bit too young to hang out, but Howard’s little girl Lola had a bit of a crush on me, bless her.

“We hung out an awful lot and we played an awful lot. She sort of came and hung out in my dressing room and we watched the telly and had a chat.

“I took Dan to Arsenal against Manchester United at the Emirates, in the big box. I would hope that they like you.”

The biggest kid of all, though, is Robbie’s closest pal in the band — Mark Owen.

The lads had lengthy negotiations about who could keep the giant robot, OM, that lit up the stage on their sell-out Progress Live tour, which saw Robbie reunite with the band he quit in 1995.

Needless to say, Robbie won. OM now stands proudly in the grounds of his Wiltshire estate.

He says: “It’s funny, we’re all really close but it’s a relationship based almost entirely on email.

“I suppose if there wasn’t email I wouldn’t have a relationship with anybody. I don’t have a phone, I don’t ring anybody, I hate using it.

“I’ve let them know that I want to be part of the band whenever they see fit. I really enjoyed it.”

For now, Robbie’s doing the solo thing — and doing it very well.

He has a single coming out — Candy, on October 29 — with new album Take The Crown following on November 5.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....QgVF3O9

PoohДата: Суббота, 15.09.2012, 12:17 | Сообщение # 296
Candy)
Администраторы
CHEEKY chappy pop star Robbie Williams has told how his new clothing range is directly inspired by his dapper Irish grandad.
The singer, 38, was in Brown Thomas, Dublin, yesterday launching his Farrell label ahead of his sold-out 02 gig tonight.

Milleni-scrum ... the singer is surrounded by media during his visit to Brown Thomas
And the former Take That star, who also revealed he feels “very Irish”, told how Kilkenny man Jack Farrell, his mum’s dad, was the inspiration behind his range.

He said of Jack: “He was in the Second World War and he worked down the pit. Even as a working class guy, he was raised in a time when people had tailor-made clothes. He always looked smart.”

Trump cardi ... Robbie Williams launches his new clothing range at the store
Williams also said he had a plane on stand-by for the duration of his trip here as his wife Ayda is due to give birth to their first child, a girl, in the coming days.

Last night’s concert was a lottery-ticket event — with all cash going to charity after Rob promised fans he’d make up for a “disappointing” Croker gig in 2006.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ns.html

PoohДата: Суббота, 15.09.2012, 12:18 | Сообщение # 297
Candy)
Администраторы
One Direction star Harry Styles is often compared to Robbie Williams, who was a member of the boyband Take That.

Although Harry is 20 years younger, Robbie said: “It’s only natural a lad in a boyband will be compared to me at some point.”

Williams told The Sun: “Everybody is a ladies’ man or a man’s man, whatever your persuasion might be. He’s just having a nice time.”

He quipped: “I see Harry through bitter-getting-old-and-married-and-can’t-do-all-of-that-any-more eyes.

“Also, I’ve got a lot of love for him and One Direction. On the pie chart, the love outweighs the bitterness — but the bitterness is in there too.”

With 22 years experience in the music business, Robbie can comment on what lies ahead for the boyband.

Robbie said: “I feel a bit for Harry. At his age I was in this lilywhite boyband, Take That. But I was meeting up with mates, jumping out of the tour bus and into a Transit van at motorway service stations all around the country.

“Whenever I had the chance to go clubbing, I went. I’d go to Miss Moneypenny’s in Birmingham, I’d go to the Hacienda in Manchester.

“It’s not a secret any more but I would get off my face and have complete anonymity. No one had a camera phone so I could go and enjoy myself properly. Harry is finding out it’s not so easy for him.”

This article is powered by Well Contented Ltd
http://entertainment.stv.tv/showbiz....-styles

PoohДата: Суббота, 15.09.2012, 12:42 | Сообщение # 298
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams has seen it, done it and not only bought the T-shirt but released his own range.
As a chart veteran wise to the antics of the cut-throat music industry, he has been watching One Direction’s rise to global stardom with keen interest.
Comparisons are made between Take That star Robbie, 38, and Harry Styles, 20 years his junior.
On day two of his exclusive chat with The Sun, Robbie said: “It’s only natural a lad in a boyband will be compared to me at some point.

Following in Robbie's footsteps ... One Direction

A piece of that pie ... Robbie's One Direction pie chart
“Everybody is a ladies’ man or a man’s man, whatever your persuasion might be. He’s just having a nice time.”
With a trademark wink, he added: “I see Harry through bitter-getting-old-and-married-and-can’t-do-all-of-that-any-more eyes.
“Also, I’ve got a lot of love for him and One Direction. On the pie chart, the love outweighs the bitterness — but the bitterness is in there too.”
With 22 years in the music business, Robbie is well qualified to comment on the years that lie ahead for the latest boyband on the block.
As we chatted in his dressing room in Glasgow before his Barrowlands gig on Wednesday night, he said: “I feel a bit for Harry. At his age I was in this lilywhite boyband, Take That. But I was meeting up with mates, jumping out of the tour bus and into a Transit van at motorway service stations all around the country.

Days of wine and poses ... Robbie in 1995
Empics
“Whenever I had the chance to go clubbing, I went. I’d go to Miss Moneypenny’s in Birmingham, I’d go to the Hacienda in Manchester.
“It’s not a secret any more but I would get off my face and have complete anonymity. No one had a camera phone so I could go and enjoy myself properly. Harry is finding out it’s not so easy for him.”
Robbie was kicking himself last month as he watched the lads take part in the Olympics Closing Ceremony, from his Wiltshire home.
He had been invited to perform but turned it down because he thought it would be too close to the arrival of his daughter — wife Ayda is due to give birth later this month.
He said: “I was in LA for the start of the Olympics, with very partisan coverage. You turned on the TV and it was just American, American, American. I completely missed the Opening Ceremony. All I saw was Americans win things and come second and I didn’t engage because we hadn’t done amazingly well then.
“Later we got on a plane home and it all picked up. I was gutted I wasn’t doing the closing ceremony.
“I had the shout but said I couldn’t do it because I wanted time in LA, because I’ve got the baby coming, we’re finishing the album and once promo starts it doesn’t stop. As much as it was going to be an amazing event, I wanted to be at home with the wife, conserving energy. Then Ayda got a call saying the last time she could travel was this date — so we could have done it, and I wish I had.

Modelling ... Robbie and Olly Murs promote Robbie's fashion line, Farrell
“I was very, very excited about seeing the Spice Girls. I thought Ed Sheeran was really good, very talented and a nice lad. You didn’t see much of Elbow but you heard the song. I thought the modelling was a bit weird. Well, modelling live is weird.
“One Direction, God bless them, I love them to bits, they’ve a great energy and great vibe, but they always perform like they’ve never met each other — like frantic, looking around to see where they go next. They look like I feel in my head.”
Robbie’s new album, Take The Crown, is out on November 5, a week after first single Candy — and he feels like he is starting out all over again. His performances with Take That on tour last year went down a storm and his intimate gigs over the last week have had rave reviews and been a massive success with the punters. But he knows the album is make or break.
He said: “I’m on the cusp of bye-bye, it becomes more and more apparent. I sort of don’t walk around with the air of ‘Hey, ladies!’ any more. I feel like a dad, I really do.
“I remember being 20, 21, seeing that George Michael was 30, 31, and seeing that there was a gap in the market. Now I’m eight years older than that and it’s strange. But I just think I’ve built up a live reputation and that, if I’m fit enough and healthy enough, I’ll be all right.
“People will come and watch and hopefully leave happy, no matter what happens with the charts or radio play. It is an interesting time. It might be interesting and sad or might not, I might get a surprise.
“I’ve got the single coming out and I don’t know where the f*** I exist any more in the grand scheme. Whether I’m even in the grand scheme any more. Whether Radio 1 will play me? What happens now?
“Am I like f***ing Aerosmith ‘I don’t wanna close my eyes’ — I think they were pensioners by the time that came out.

Kit Parade ... Robbie, Olly and pals promote fashion line Farrell
“Things change quickly, so I want this album to be absolutely massive, I’ll be really upset if it isn’t. I feel very, very ambitious. Who doesn’t want to be No1? And I have a growing family to provide for too.”
It’s fascinating to spend time with Robbie now. He’s in great form and the happiest I’ve seen him in seven years of encounters — good and bad.
Over the years I’ve talked to him about his addiction to drugs, Red Bull, chocolate and muffins. We’ve talked aliens, UFOs, football and the celebrities we get along with — and more often than not, ones we don’t.
The quirkiest subject this time was plastic surgery. I asked if the march of time worries him and if — living in LA with characters like Simon Cowell — going under the knife has ever appealed to him.
He said: “I haven’t gone for the hair dye, which is a good sign. But who knows? Even before the grey came, I’ve always liked different hair colours. Now I’m not allowed to because I’m grey and people would go, ‘He’s dyed his hair because he’s grey’. But I do fancy a change every now and then.
“As for surgery? Probably. Yes, I probably will get heavily involved in cosmetic surgery. If you sit in a barber’s long enough you’re gonna get a haircut, if you’re in LA long enough you’re gonna wonder.
“Well, I would. I’m a pop star, narcissistic. I don’t want the turkey neck, it’s trying to set in now.
“I’ll probably get in there before anybody will know. Simon Cowell’s mega-busy, he has to be outside, you can see all the stuff behind his ear. For me, I’d take great lengths of time off, I could get away with it.
“The first place I put on weight is the jowl, so I’m looking forward to being unjowly. But it must go somewhere else if it doesn’t go on your jowls.”
Last year Robbie gave an incredible interview to Esquire magazine, talking about testosterone injections he was having. He was diagnosed as having the same level of the hormone as a pensioner.
But he is keen to point out it hasn’t affected him in the sack — which I wrote last year. He said: “The score is, my wife seems to be pretty dandy. Your publication seems to think it’s a sex boost but it’s got nothing to do with my testosterone. I'm really happy.”
It brings us back to Harry Styles and how he seems to be filling his boots like Robbie did back in the day. But I also ask Robbie about music’s other young hellraisers.
He said: “If you look at what’s happening to Rihanna, that’s part of the pop star’s journey. As long as she doesn’t do herself a mischief. I’m sure there’s a lot of very, very dark moments for her. You go out, you get caught up in some bad times. I wish her the best, she looks quite naughty. I wish I met her when I was 27.”
With a sparkle in his eye, Robbie then wanders off to count how many Wagon Wheels are left in his rider. He’s delighted there’s a full pack.
“The chicken and spinach diet starts after Christmas,” he tells me.
Now he’s managed to give up the fags, Minstrels should pose no significant problem.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....WfybxBw

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.09.2012, 16:31 | Сообщение # 299
Candy)
Администраторы
WHAT’S a man to do? You’re a global rock superstar at the age of 18, you’ve made shedloads of cash (at one stage your personal fortune is estimated at £85 million). Then it all just kind of stops. You’ve done the sex, the drugs and the rock ’n’ roll rehab. What next?

It wasn’t acting or DJing or producing other artists that ticked that particular rich-but-bored box for Robert Peter Williams Esquire, formerly of Take That. “In 2006 I’d finished a massive world tour,” he says. “I’d played to three million people and I got to the point where I thought, ‘What do you do next? This is as big as it’s going to get.’ So I started doing documentaries about UFOs.”

Robbie Williams’s fascination with the supernatural goes back to childhood. His mother Janet read tarot cards and collected books on witchcraft and demons, and it terrified the youngster at the time. Then, in 2005, he asked Glasgow-born comicbook writer Grant Morrison to collaborate on illustrations for his Intensive Care album and the pair discussed magic spells together. At the time Williams was also said to be fascinated by ghosts.

He has since confessed that, rather than spiritual enlightenment, all it made him was fat and weird, with a big, bushy beard. And when we meet in Glasgow, he’s clean-shaven, with a new single about to be released, a first child about to be born and a third collection for his clothing label Farrell arriving in shops any day. His focus seems very much on terra firma. “The UFOs didn’t go down too well,” he says with such a straight face I can’t tell if he thinks it’s funny or frustrating. “I thought, ‘Maybe I’m investigating the wrong kind of paranormal stuff here.’ I live in America, where pop stars, actors, actresses all branch out into different things.”

Which is when someone suggested he might like to launch a range of clothing instead. “I thought, ‘I’ve worn clothes all my life, I must know how to do this.’”

It’s also a damn sight less weird than alien abduction. So, inspired by his grandfather Jack Farrell – whose name is tattooed on the inside of Williams’s wrist – he poached Burberry’s former design director, Ben Dickens, and created a wardrobe for the man’s man, full of items like the classic pea coat and Harrington jacket, the military trench and the grandad shirt. Savile Row tailoring, he says proudly, at high street prices. “My first version of a man on this planet was my grandad,” says Williams. “He was Jack the Giant-Killer. He was from an era where, even if you worked with planks, you had a tailor and you wore a three-piece suit every day.

“He was in the Second World War and worked down the pit. He was over 6ft tall – he was a big lad – and he taught me how to box. He wanted me to strengthen my legs.

“When Dad left, I was going to be raised by two women and I think he thought I was going to be soft, so he had me punching him. He was the first man in my life, and I just thought, ‘What would Grandad Jack want to wear?’”

But if Grandad Jack was the first fashion icon in his life, the most lasting one would have to be Bond, James Bond, a character the singer aped in his Millennium video, complete with malfunctioning jet backpack. Which one? “Sean, of course,” he says, with no hesitation and a knowing smile – he is in Scotland after all. “He was the butch Bond.”

Sitting on a distressed leather sofa with Dickens, the pair illustrate perfectly the two sides to Farrell – Williams dressed down in grey cable-knit, roll-neck cardigan and jeans; and Dickens smarter in long-line tailored jacket, grandad-collar shirt and skinny black jeans. Slightly bizarrely – perhaps in some kind of supernatural twist of fate – the shop mannequins behind them are dressed identically, almost like faceless twins. “We’ve actually only got five pieces of clothing,” quips Williams. “But they’re sample-size, we’re not.”

“The thing is,” adds Dickens, “who looks better?” Awkward.

So why this? Why now? “The single came out this week on radio,” says Williams, “the video’s out this week, I’ve got six weeks to wait until I get the approval or disapproval from the charts and, to be honest, I’ve been, more out of fear than anything, ‘Well, f*** you, if you don’t like the song. I’ll just do the clothes.’ This is what I’ll fall back on if everything goes tits up.

“It’s fun too. And I’m sure there’s loads of ego stuff in there. ‘I’ve got my own brand.’” He beams. “It means a lot to me. It’s my bit on the side that might end up being bigger than the other bit that’s not on the side, if you know what I mean.”

While admitting that he has no particular design skills, he says – and Dickens nods in agreement – that it is a fully collaborative project. “Basically, since Ben has arrived, I’ve DJ’d clothes. I’m not a designer, I didn’t study that, but I know fashion’s dirty little secret. Which is ‘inspiration pieces’. Quote, unquote. You go to vintage shops and you buy inspiration pieces, then you basically rip them off.

“So I’ve been through my wardrobe and what I’ve been wearing for the last 20 years and beyond, and I’ve remixed clothes. ‘I like this piece of clothing, what you do think?’ Then Ben comes back with a version. ‘I like it, but can you take that down a bit?’ ‘Why don’t we put a dogtooth lining on it?’ ‘Why don’t we put a secret stash pocket in every piece of clothing?’

“It’s enough for me to say, ‘I design clothes’ as much as other people can warrant saying they design them too. I’m talking to you, Victoria Beckham.

“I’m not doing this in a half-hearted way,” he adds. “I would hope that I’m smart enough and creative enough – with the help of my man here,” he plants a chummy hand firmly on Dickens’s thigh, “to come up with a unique brand. We’re not reinventing the wheel. There are only so many jackets, so many jeans and shirts a guy can have. But if we didn’t believe in it, we wouldn’t have done it.”

For all the talk of Savile Row tailoring and three-piece suits, however, Williams says the piece of Farrell clothing he loves more than any other and could not live without, the item that is on a constant wash cycle in the Williams twin tub in LA, is a plain grey tracksuit. “I’m very, very proud of it and I wear it every day. It’s on non-stop. I’ve got more than three sets now.

“I was watching Rocky the other day and I thought, ‘That’s where it came from.’ When he’s running up the stairs – that’s exactly the grey tracksuit we’ve got at Farrell. It must have been somewhere in my subconscious.”

He’s not quite ready to model it for us yet, though. “That would be something I would definitely do but I can’t separate me from chocolate. I gave up smoking and put on two stone. I went, ‘OK, obviously skinny jeans are not for me.’ So I went to the gym and am becoming a wrestler right now.

“Yes, I would love to,” he adds. “Hopefully this time next year. But I’m nearly 40, so …” and he suddenly bursts into song, “It’s now or never, just lose some weight ...”

So, apart from a strict diet and a new baby, what else is on the Farrell horizon? Childrenswear perhaps? “Right now we need to concentrate on getting the men’s right,” says Dickens. “We need to walk before we can run.

“It’s about men. It’s a tribute to Jack, so let’s get that right first. We might look at shoes, we might look at eyewear, but it’s a guy’s wardrobe.”

Designed by a guy who does a bit of singing on the side.

Farrell (www.farrell.com) is available at House of Fraser, Glasgow (www.houseoffraser.co.uk), from this month; Candy, the new single by Robbie Williams, is released on 29 October, the album Take the Crown is released on 5 November
http://www.scotsman.com/scotlan....2530100

MaryДата: Воскресенье, 16.09.2012, 19:28 | Сообщение # 300
Now I met you where the lights are...
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 87
http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news....61.html

I ran a thousand miles to be by your side...

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости 2 (Новости о Робе)
Поиск: