[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
Новости
PoohДата: Пятница, 22.06.2012, 21:27 | Сообщение # 676
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Неприятное продолжение налогового скандала - все накинулись на бедного Гари и требуют чтобы он вернул орден ОВЕ
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18540647

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 22.06.2012, 21:42 | Сообщение # 677
Candy)
Администраторы
А ведь и правда похож на Гари biggrin
Pupils in primary schools in Blackburn have spotted an uncanny resemblance between a local historical figure and world superstar, Gary Barlow who recently received the OBE in the Queen’s birthday honours list.

Children learning about the history of the Blackburn Orphanage and the Ragged School as part of a Heritage Lottery funded history project were given photographs of the co-founders James Dixon and Thomas Walkden and immediately spotted the likeness to the X-Factor Judge and Take That front man.

Child Action Northwest’s Creative Partnership Manager, Harriet Roberts has visited schools including, Feniscowles, St Luke and St Philips’ and Salesbury School in Wilpshire. She said that the children often remark on the similarity between Walkden and Barlow.

Harriet explains, ‘Thomas Walkden and James Dixon were two young men with a vision to create a better life for the poor and needy in the late 1880s. Child Action Northwest continues the work of James Dixon today and although the Ragged School in Blackburn is no longer there, you can still see the stained glass windows dedicated to the memory of Walkden and Dixon in the United Reformed Church in Kingsway the Housing21 scheme that stands on the site.’

The schools’ history project culminates this weekend with a special vintage themed event at the site of the original Blackburn Orphanage in Wilpshire.
http://poundday.org.uk/could-i....-figure

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 24.06.2012, 15:28 | Сообщение # 678
Candy)
Администраторы
Иностранные поклонницы сделали что-то вроде инет-газеты про Гари biggrin http://garybarlow.info/gary_barlow_news_issue_one_out_now.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 05.07.2012, 12:17 | Сообщение # 679
Candy)
Администраторы
A FORMER Barry schoolgirl can boast of being a neighbour of Take That star Gary Barlow - after appearing next to him in the Queen's Birthday Honours List!

Edith Jane Beaver, known as Jane and by maiden name Tanner in South Wales, was delighted to be honoured in last week's list with an OBE for her services to the Department for Work & Pensions.

But the 55-year-old district manager for the Mercia District, Jobcentre Plus, was also thrilled to discover her alphabetical listing had placed her directly under singer, X-Factor judge and Diamond Jubilee concert organiser Barlow.

And she could be awarded her medal straight after the star, when he takes his for services to the entertainment industry and charity, in a ceremony in the autumn.

Jane, who attended Barry Grammar School from 1967 to 1974, has been honoured for 37 years of helping people find work - using many of her innovative ideas.

Originally from St Nicholas, but now of Worcester, she went to work for the DWP after leaving school and her career has taken her to Cardiff, Bridgend, Birmingham, Coventry, Hereford and Worcester.

On getting the royal seal of approval, she said: "I'm absolutely thrilled, and I've been overwhelmed by the response I have had, with people at work saying how well deserved it is.

"It is humbling," she added, crediting her team for all their efforts.

Jane, who has led a scouting and Beaver group for 25 years and is a team captain at Northwick Tennis club, initially had to keep the news a secret from family and friends - but rang up a huge phone bill, while on holiday in Turkey, when the news became public.

"When I got to the airport my mobile just went ping," she said.

"I started getting texts saying 'you'll never guess what? You're under Gary Barlow!'"

She is now looking forward to shopping for an outfit for her big day at the Palace. Proud dad Clifford, 92, will stay home in the Vale, but Jane plans to take her mum Vera, 82, partner Paul, 47, and sister Sharon, 56, to London for the occasion.
http://www.barryanddistrictnews.co.uk/news....?ref=nt

SwanheartДата: Суббота, 07.07.2012, 17:18 | Сообщение # 680
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 149
Поговаривают, что Ллойд-Уэббер и Гари вновь напишут песню вместе.

Gary Barlow has teamed up again with Andrew Lloyd-Webber to pen a "little song" after the success of their official Diamond Jubilee theme.

Composer Andrew, whose new show Superstar starts on ITV1 on Saturday, hit No 1 earlier this year with Sing.

He said: "I'm writing a song with Gary at the moment. It hasn't got a title yet, well it may have because he emailed me with it this morning but I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

"I've come up with the tune this time and I sent it to him."

The man behind hits including Phantom Of The Opera said he would meet up with the Take That frontman this summer to work on the song.

He said: "I'm sure we'll get together and something will come out of it. I'm quite pleased with this little song we've done, I'm not sure who we'll give it to, maybe nobody will want it."
http://www.google.com/hostedn....696737A

Heart of glass, Blondie sings in her ear, You're a rock queen, honey and we all hear you (с)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 23:04 | Сообщение # 681
Candy)
Администраторы
Ну круто - надеюсь песня будет посложнее Синга wink

цацкаДата: Воскресенье, 08.07.2012, 23:12 | Сообщение # 682
Pray
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 3
Quote (Pooh)
Ну круто - надеюсь песня будет посложнее Синга

дааа уж)))

Why can`t I wake up with you

PoohДата: Понедельник, 09.07.2012, 22:05 | Сообщение # 683
Candy)
Администраторы
Everything Changes: what Gary Barlow teaches entrepreneurs about success
Mhairi Clarke
Business Commentator

When, at the Queen's Jubilee concert, presenter Lee Mack joked: "ten years ago the only thing Gary Barlow thought he’d be running was a Little Chef," I felt a strange sense of reassurance wash over me.
inShare2

Gary is evidence that we can all go through the wilderness years (or months if you’re lucky) and come out of it better, stronger and more successful, albeit with a few scratches and bruises.

That’s good to know if you’re doubting why you ever started something, wondering when what you started might finish or wondering how what you started might finish.

I’m delighted for the man who has just pulled the biggest, most sparkly rabbit out of the hat for our Queen and Country and bagged himself an OBE.

Remember how we mocked? The man who only a few years ago was described as the "least fanciable" member of Take That. The man who blew his career in the States by stealing a music mogul’s breakfast. The man who ballooned by five stone and spent days lying under his lucky white piano wondering if his ivory tinklin’ fingers would ever write a hit again.

As Gary’s career took a nose dive, we watched Robbie Williams rise to meteoric fame with his cocky showmanship and wave your arms in the air anthems. What would the future hold for Gary Barlow?

Fast forward ten years and boom – the man has just pulled off the gig of the century, (so far...although I believe Elton John at Falkirk Stadium was quite the ticket in town...) and become the nation’s favourite son.

So, a fairytale ending, complete with fireworks, slum drummers, hula hooping grannies (is there a cooler Granny than Grace Jones?) and slightly off-key former girl band pop stars. Maybe not an ending. Maybe a new beginning.

However you look at it, it’s the stereotypical triumph overcomes adversity story and one that I’m holding as a beacon of hope for the future.

In the business world it’s no different. Every business will have its wilderness years. The feeling of struggle and anxiety, fear of making any decision - never mind the wrong one. Regrets, loss of confidence and financial worries.

So how do we take ourselves out of the wilderness years and in to the glory days?

How do we avoid the lying under the piano moments?

We can’t predict the future. What we can do is steel ourselves, work hard, and be brave in our decision making.

I’m not sure that my business, The Clothes Tree, is quite in its wilderness years, but I do feel mostly that I’m waiting for my ship to sail, and that’s OK.

I’m doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff and maybe most importantly, reminding myself to always “have a little patience”.

Thanks Gary Barlow. I’m not a Take That fan, but I think you’re an exceptionally talented and extremely likeable bloke. I love that you’re successful now and not lying under your piano and I love that like us, you had to go through the wilderness years to get there.

http://www.heraldscotland.com/busines....2063352

PoohДата: Среда, 18.07.2012, 14:33 | Сообщение # 684
Candy)
Администраторы
Статья про недавнее награждение модное где был Гари
http://www.opendoorsmedia.co.uk/east-of....arlow-2

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 13:19 | Сообщение # 685
Candy)
Администраторы
IN a year which has seen him earn an OBE and mastermind the Queen’s Jubilee gig, Gary Barlow, 41, will also become the 2012 winner of the prestigious annual Music Industry Trust Award on November 5.

The title has previously been presented to Sir Elton John, 65, and Sir Tom Jones, 72.

David Munns, chairman of the award committee, said: “Gary is one of the UK’s most accomplished artists – a unique musician, songwriter and producer who embodies both success and distinction, and who serves as a dedicated ambassador for many charities.”

And he’s a jolly lovely bloke too.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/262862?123
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....rd.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 13:31 | Сообщение # 686
Candy)
Администраторы
Ага некоторые иностранки тихонько начинают возмущаться wink
But what about Jason, Mark & Howard?? They have been in the musicbiz for 20 yrs aswell...It's not only Gary in Take That...

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 22:39 | Сообщение # 687
Candy)
Администраторы

Gary Barlow is honoured with the 21st Music Industry Trusts Award

Gary Barlow, musician, songwriter and producer, is to be honoured with the 21st Music Industry Trusts Award. This prestigious award is presented to Gary Barlow in recognition of his services to British music and charity. The Award will be presented on Monday 5 November, at a charity dinner in London at the Grosvenor House Hotel, in aid of Nordoff Robbins and the BRIT Trust. Last year’s Award recipient was Jools Holland.

David Munns, chairman of the Award committee, said:
“We are delighted to honour Gary Barlow with the Music Industry Trusts Award for 2012. He is one of the UK’s most accomplished artists – a unique musician, songwriter and producer who embodies both success and distinction, and who serves as a dedicated ambassador for many charities. It’s probably true to say that, in what is already a remarkable career, 2012 has been like no other year for Gary. I can’t think of another artist who works with both Simon Cowell and Her Majesty The Queen; eventful is an understatement. On 5 November his many friends and admirers in the music industry will be there at the Award presentation to show their support and celebrate a great artist.”

Gary Barlow is one of Britain’s most successful songwriters and performers, he has written eleven Number 1 singles and seven Number 1 albums with Take That, ‘Back For Good’ topped the singles charts in 31 countries. He has also written and produced for many artists, including Sir Elton John. He is a six times recipient of the Ivor Novello Award and has sold over 45 million records with Take That. He has been tireless in his work with charities such as the Prince’s Trust, Children In Need and Comic Relief, and this year, by Royal Appointment, organised the hugely successful Queen’s Diamond Jubilee Concert. The charity single, ‘Sing’, which Gary Barlow co-wrote with Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, shot to Number 1 in both the single and album charts. He was awarded an OBE in June 2012.

The Music Industry Trusts Award, now in its 21th year, has raised over £4 million for Nordoff Robbins and the BRIT Trust. It has earned its respected place in the entertainment industry due to the great names that have held this honour, including: Sir George Martin, Ahmet Ertegun, Sir Elton John and Bernie Taupin, John Barry, Michael Parkinson, Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, Sir Tom Jones, Kylie Minogue and Jools Holland. The Award was founded to recognise outstanding achievement in the UK music industry as well as benefiting Nordoff Robbins and the BRIT Trust.

The Music Industry Trusts Award is sponsored by Spotify, PPL and Ingenious Media.

The Award is unique because it recognises the contribution that an individual has made to the industry across a range of activities. Those honoured have come from the ranks of record producer, film music composer, broadcaster, legendary artist, record executive, songwriter and concert impresario. The Award evening has become renowned for its magic moments, with unique live performances that have a special resonance for the recipient.

Tickets are available from: mitsadmin@nrfr.co.uk or 020 7428 9908
http://mitsaward.co.uk/this-years-recipient.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 23:01 | Сообщение # 688
Candy)
Администраторы
Скачать пдф документ про награждение
http://www.mitsaward.co.uk/downloads/MITS_2012_Gary_Barlow.pdf

PoohДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 12:39 | Сообщение # 689
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Barlow

Another celebrity who joined 'The X Factor' with a new and amazing look was Gary Barlow OBE. More like Gary Barlow OMG. We remember Gary as being the lead singer from Take That and blonde. That was that. We don't know what happened after that but Gary turned up to the first auditions for The X Factor looking tanned and toned with a new haircut and designer stubble. One word, HOTTIE.

http://uk.omg.yahoo.com/news....81.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 30.07.2012, 23:27 | Сообщение # 690
Candy)
Администраторы
Fashion Retail Academy welcomes Gary Barlow!
Well you could have knocked me down with a feather when they announced the special guest for this years FRA Graduate Awards Ceremony. They have a bit of previous here though, Tess Daly last year, but I was so surprised I actually lost my shot for a moment. This is the second year we have been providing production services to the Academy and we have a terrific relationship with them now, not that is was ever anything other than good, but they are a very energetic and forward thinking school, what you'd expect really given it was set up by Sir Phillip Green and put a lot of effort into their approach to media, which is refreshing. The attendance list is always impressive, Sir Phillip Green (obviously), Marc Bolland, Chief Executive of M&S, Executives from Next and Tesco, but to get Gary Barlow to present the commitment award was such a coup that it even featured in The Daily telegraph the next day. We shot and provided three films for inclusion in the ceremony and also shot the ceremony multi camera and the feed was projected behind the speakers. All in all, a very good day. David
http://strongsky.co.uk/web....winners

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 05.08.2012, 22:51 | Сообщение # 691
Candy)
Администраторы
We are delighted to announce that Gary Barlow, musician, songwriter and producer, will this year be honoured with the 21st Music Industry Trusts Award.

This prestigious award will presented to Gary in recognition of his services to British music and charity. The star studded evening will take place on Monday 5 November, at a charity dinner in London at the Grosvenor House Hotel, in aid of music charity Nordoff Robbins and the BRIT Trust.

David Munns Chairman of the Awards committee and Nordoff Robbins Chairman said: “We are delighted to honour Gary Barlow with the Music Industry Trusts Award for 2012. He is one of the UK’s most accomplished artists – a unique musician, songwriter and producer who embodies both success and distinction, and who serves as a dedicated ambassador for many charities. It’s probably true to say that, in what is already a remarkable career, 2012 has been like no other year for Gary. I can’t think of another artist who works with both Simon Cowell and Her Majesty The Queen; eventful is an understatement. On 5 November his many friends and admirers in the music industry will be there at the Award presentation to show their support and celebrate a great artist.”

Over £4million has been raised over the years through table sales, sponsorship opportunities, pledges and auctions on the night. It's always an amazing night - in 2011 we were treated to a fine performance from winner Jools Holland, accompanied on stage by his Big Band. plus some special performances from Paul Weller, Rumer and Ruby Turner. 
http://www.nordoff-robbins.org.uk/content....-awards

PoohДата: Понедельник, 06.08.2012, 00:47 | Сообщение # 692
Candy)
Администраторы
When I read recently that Gary Barlow, on average, has to write 25 songs to get 1 ‘good’ one, I wasn’t surprised.

But I was immediately taken with the fact that there is a great lesson here for anyone in business for themselves.

If you’ve already done the maths, you’ll realise that Gary spends 96% of his time working on songs that will amount to nothing: no income, no return on his investment, Zilch!

Can you imagine working like that? Maybe you do already and accept the fact! And if you do, that’s fine.

For most of us, we know and understand the principles of persistence, perseverance, commitment to a goal or purpose. And we also know the mark of a true champion in any field is consistency. No one succeeds at a high level that is not prepared to commit to what is sometimes mundane, tedious, what you might call hard work where motivation is difficult to maintain: which is really what this Blog is all about.

If you get bored easily, are easily distracted, or lack the discipline to stick to the clock or your prescribed schedule then you’ll know exactly what I’m talking about.

So what is the solution?

Well, I’ve never believed the answer lies in ‘hard work’. In fact, if you look at the work schedule that Gary Barlow must be following, I think what he does is ‘the necessary work’ or ‘appropriate work’. He knows that he has to do ‘x’ amount of work to produce ‘y’ result. And because he does that consistently, it really does work. He has hits (40 million records worldwide) as a direct consequence!

You see, whether you find your work hard or easy is actually down to other factors – and here are a few clues as to how to enjoy what you do and be effective in it too.

1 Always focus on the ultimate outcome of the work you are engaged in. I’m writing this Blog, and whilst I enjoy writing, if I take my eye off the ball in terms of where this Business is heading and the part that blogging plays in the grand scheme of things, I could very quickly lose motivation, perhaps even becoming bored or fed up with the writing itself. But it’s part of a much bigger plan which does excite me and will continue to do so, consistently, as long as I stay focused on my ultimate goal (which, by the way, is to make you very successful!).

2 Make sure that the work you do is engaging Your Strengths: the things that you are good at and the things you fundamentally like to do. If you are constantly doing work that is not satisfying, then get someone else to do it or find a way to reduce or eliminate its need within your business. And don’t say you can’t afford to pay someone else to do it. Truth is, you can’t afford not to pay someone else to do it. If you’ve costed your time properly, then the time you will free up to do the things you are good at (or great at), will more than cover the costs: or you probably shouldn’t be in business for yourself (this is basic stuff)!

3 Recognise that there is only one way to succeed and that’s through true commitment. And the hardest part for most of us is making that initial decision to ‘carry on until‘, to ‘do whatever it takes’, and the know that ‘there’s always a way, if I’m committed to my goal’. Commit to statements like these. Make them part of your everyday thinking and actions. Write them in your success journal (if you don’t have one, you could start one today), or pin them on your office wall (a post-it note on your computer right now would be a good start).

So, If you ever find yourself, like Gary Barlow, saying this 23rd business proposal that I’m writing, or this 24th job application that I’m sweating over might not get me the job, but the next one after this might, then know you’re in good company, the company of others who are massively successful following the same ‘necessary work ethic’ doing exactly what you are doing!

If you’ve enjoyed this Blog, then you’ll love this one too, another in the series of Presentation Secrets for Big Results.

Tweet this now – Big Thanks. Come back next week or subscribe right now – you know how valuable (or not) these Blogs are to your business.

And if you comment on it right now IN THE BOX BELOW, not only will you be creating more links to your website (which can, in itself, result in sales FOR YOU) you’ll also be ‘bonding’ more with me – something we can both enjoy, benefit and profit from!

Have a jubilant week. Best … QJ.

Have fun with your business.

QJ

See you next week. And thank you for reading my Blog. Remember to Re Tweet and tell all your friends too.
http://www.inspirationist.co.uk/2011....-living

PoohДата: Среда, 29.08.2012, 23:28 | Сообщение # 693
Candy)
Администраторы
Почему этот малый держит фоту Гари никто так и не понял - но эт из какой-то мальчуковой группы парень! Типа мечтает стать?

PoohДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 01:49 | Сообщение # 694
Candy)
Администраторы
А между тем Робби получил награду GQ -Icon Of The Year: Robbie Williams
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-....0
Впрочем и Гари Барлоу получил на награждение свою награду -Outstanding Achievement: Gary Barlow
http://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/men-of-....-barlow

PoohДата: Среда, 05.09.2012, 15:28 | Сообщение # 695
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Barlow was among the big winners at the GQ Men Of The Year awards, which was held at the Royal Opera House in London. The X Factor judge was honoured with the Outstanding Achievement award for his part in the Jubilee celebrations, Children In Need and more.
http://www.glamourmagazine.co.uk/celebri....umber=1

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 09.09.2012, 21:38 | Сообщение # 696
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Barlow has joked that he is still celebrating the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.

The Take That star organised the commemorative concert that was held at Buckingham Palace and said that he was very pleased with the process and its outcome.

© PA Images / Yui Mok/PA Archive

© BBC / Dawbell

The star-studded show, which took place on June 4, took 19 months to plan.

As well as organising the concert, Barlow composed the special Jubilee track 'Sing' with Andrew Lloyd Webber and performed duet 'Need You Now' with Cheryl Cole.

Barlow was asked by GQ magazine what the highlight of 2012 has been. He answered: "It's got to be the Jubilee. Really it has. So many of the artists were coming in and saying, 'This is brilliant! I can't believe it!'

"You look down and there's Prince Charles. The crowd was all down The Mall - as far as you could see, people's heads.

"Now I just sit and think, 'That's probably as good as its gonna get'. I'm still celebrating."

The 41-year-old said that the occasion was "surreal", but also admitted that he hardly got to watch any of the live performances because he was so busy.

Speaking of the OBE he recently received from the Queen, Barlow said: "I never want to get to the point where I think, 'I've done it all now and I've been awarded - I'm done, good night'.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz....ee.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:00 | Сообщение # 697
Candy)
Администраторы
This weekend’s Xtra Factor looks set to be packed full formerly famous talent show contestants.

We have already reported that former Big Brother star Stephanie McMichael – who also took part in Pop Stars: The Rivals alongside former X Factor judge Cheryl Cole – will be seen auditioning as part of girl group ‘Poisonous Twin’ and we can also reveal that former Pop Idol finalist Hayley Evetts will also be featured on the ITV2 show.

Hayley first shot to fame when she appeared on Popstars, the TV show that launched Hear’say and Liberty X. After failing to make either of the groups she returned and auditioned for Pop Idol. She made the final 10 along with Will Young, Gareth Gates and Darius Danesh, eventually coming 5th.

Evetts went on to try and forge a career in the showbiz and music industry and in 2003 she landed the role of Sandy in Grease The Musical along with Robiie Williams’ pal Jonathan Wilkes who played Danny. In 2011 she independently released a single, ‘Waste My Time’, though it failed to chart in the top 40. She also tried out for the X Factor back in 2007 but failed to make it past bootcamp.

Earlier this year Hayley decided to return to the reality TV route and the 36 year old auditioned in Birmingham for Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Louis Walsh.

We can’t give too much away about the result of her audition, however we can tell you that the judges really enjoyed her performance, loved her vocals and as you can see from the pictures, Gary was incredibly supportive of her and admired her determination to succeed.

Listen to Hayley sing and tell us, do you think she’s good enough for bootcamp and the live shows? Does she deserve another chance? Leave your comments below…

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-facto....ictures

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.09.2012, 10:24 | Сообщение # 698
Candy)
Администраторы
Гари на 4 месте среди самых сексуальных мужчин в пиджаках))
David Beckham is voted sexiest man in a suit ... with George Clooney in second

Suits you, sir ... David Beckham looks dapper and tops sexiest suit wearer poll

DAVID Beckham has been voted the world’s sexiest man in a suit.
The former England star and father-of-four beat a host of other tailored gents to claim the accolade.
Runner-up was Hollywood heartthrob George Clooney, followed by Bond actor Daniel Craig.
In fourth and fifth place were Take That frontman Gary Barlow and Hugh Grant respectively.
The poll of 2,000 people was conducted by Austin Reed to mark the launch of their Suit Swap campaign with the mental health charity Mind.
Brits are being encouraged to donate old suits to the charity in return for £50 towards a new Austin Reed suit.

Tailored to please ... Daniel Craig is third and George Clooney in second place on the poll
A spokesman said: “Undoubtedly David Beckham is one of the most stylish men to grace the planet.
“His allure is that he can pull off the casual scruffy look but transforms himself in to a dashing gent when he dons a sharp suit.
The survey found that Formula 1 driver Jenson Button made it in sixth place as the best dressed suit wearer closely followed by Princes Harry and William.
Button’s team mate Lewis Hamilton was in ninth place followed by lovelorn Twilight actor Robert Pattinson.

British style ... Hugh Grant claims fifth place and Gary Barlow came in fourth
Other men to carry off a good suit were named as X Factor host Dermot O’Leary, TOWIE heartthrob Mark Wright and Little Britain star David Walliams.
Despite being known for his high waistbands Simon Cowell completed the poll in 20th place as the celebrity who looks best in a suit.
The man who looks worst in a suit was voted as Jeremy Clarkson, followed by Russell Brand.
Find out how to take part in the Suit Swap campaign here.
TOP 20 SEXISET MEN IN SUITS
1. David Beckham
2. George Clooney
3. Daniel Craig
4. Gary Barlow
5. Hugh Grant
6. Jenson Button
7. Prince Harry
8. Prince William
9. Lewis Hamilton
10. Robert Pattinson
11. Rupert Penry Jones
12. Benedict Cumberbatch
13. Dermot O’Leary
14. Jude Law
15. Clive Owen
16. Orlando Bloom
17. Mark Wright
18. David Walliams
19. George Lamb
20. Simon Cowell

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....bxiREsA

SwanheartДата: Воскресенье, 16.09.2012, 15:27 | Сообщение # 699
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 149
В интересном он окружении в этом рейтинге)))

Heart of glass, Blondie sings in her ear, You're a rock queen, honey and we all hear you (с)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.09.2012, 15:31 | Сообщение # 700
Candy)
Администраторы
Swanheart, да уж полная эклектика - но некоторые попали в этот список прост из-за щенячьего восторга малолетних поклонниц - ИМХО wink

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
Поиск: