[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 30
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
Новости
PoohДата: Вторник, 20.11.2007, 00:17 | Сообщение # 1
Удаленные

Итак вот тут слушаем и ценим новую песню авторства Гари Барлоу)) МНЕ ОЧЕ:Ь ПОНРАВИЛОСЬ) wink
http://www.7digital.com/artists/lee-mead/lee-mead/
"When I Need You The Most" называеться песня Гари)

PoohДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 01:33 | Сообщение # 2
Удаленные

Ну это не совсем новость ,но забавная статейка - скажем так) СТарая) smile
Gary Barlow - The lead singer of the hugely popular (at the time!) UK boyband Take That released his solo album and was having a launch in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. We were sent by RX to interview him and started one of our earliest fights. Delle hated the fact that I said yes on her behalf. Gary turned out to be probably the friendliest celebrity I have ever met. I remember how shocked he was when I told him that I was still living with my mom at age 30 (I wonder what he’d say now, 10 years later). Swell guy.
http://chicogarcia.wordpress.com/2007/12/06/celebritease/

DerekДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 14:41 | Сообщение # 3
Back for good
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 3
Итак вот тут слушаем и ценим новую песню авторства Гари Барлоу)) МНЕ ОЧЕ:Ь ПОНРАВИЛОСЬ)
А-а-а-а-а-а... ну зачем он её отдал!!!!!! happy sad

Мир принадлежит оптимистам, пессимисты лишь наблюдатели

PoohДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 14:44 | Сообщение # 4
Удаленные

Derek, затем наверное что специально для неё написал)) smile

DerekДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 14:53 | Сообщение # 5
Back for good
затем наверное что специально для неё написал))
Что б самому не спеть её... У товарисча тембр ну совсем неинтересный... и диапазона Гэриного нет, ИМХО... хны-хны...

PoohДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 15:20 | Сообщение # 6
Удаленные

Quote (Derek)
и диапазона Гэриного нет

Ну она ж оерная певица) Понятное дело что унеё другой диапазон!
И ещё на вкус и цвет! МНЕ ОЧЕНЬ НРАВИТЬСЯ! biggrin

LissenaДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 16:35 | Сообщение # 7
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Итак вот тут слушаем и ценим новую песню авторства Гари Барлоу)) МНЕ ОЧЕ:Ь ПОНРАВИЛОСЬ)

я тока добралась.... все в этой песне хорошо, не хватает только голоса Барла biggrin хотя она такая уж совсем в его стиле.... любоф-любоф wink

АриДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 17:32 | Сообщение # 8
Удаленные

Quote (Lissena)
все в этой песне хорошо, не хватает только голоса Барла

ППКС! Хотя насчет оперной певицы хорошо прозвучало! smile

DerekДата: Суббота, 08.12.2007, 00:17 | Сообщение # 9
Back for good
Ну она ж оерная певица) Понятное дело что унеё другой диапазон!

Да я не об этом.... Я о парне....

Сообщение отредактировал Derek - Суббота, 08.12.2007, 00:17

PoohДата: Суббота, 08.12.2007, 00:20 | Сообщение # 10
Удаленные

Quote (Derek)
Я о парне

АА) surprised Понято! Ну это ДААА! ТУТ С ТОБОЙ ЦЕЛИКОМ И ПОЛНОСТЬЮ СОГЛАСНА! smile

FANДата: Понедельник, 10.12.2007, 16:22 | Сообщение # 11
Promises
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Классная песенка! applause

LissenaДата: Четверг, 13.12.2007, 19:27 | Сообщение # 12
Удаленные

Газ попал в список SUPERHUNKS по серии The SUN (было это уже давненько, но вдруг забыли упомянуть smile )

Здесь

PoohДата: Четверг, 13.12.2007, 22:55 | Сообщение # 13
Удаленные

ВАУ) Прическу Барлючка по какому-то там опросу признали лучшей))) smile
Other winners in the Brylcreem survey include Gary Barlow (music) and Jude Law (film),
Ещё об этом

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.01.2008, 17:21 | Сообщение # 14
Удаленные

Ну это не совсем новость, но я этого не знала wacko surprised
А вы? Есть это у кого-нибудь?
Barlow helps Heartbeat celebrate

Former Take That heart-throb Gary Barlow has a special role in a landmark episode of the popular police drama Heartbeat
The 29-year-old singer makes his acting debut in the 150th edition of the ratings-topping ITV series as hitch-hiker Micky Shannon.
He is the latest in a long list of big names, inlcuding fellow singer Charlotte Church, Full Monty star Mark Addy and David McCallum, to have guest starred in the series.

"I used to go around to see my nan on Sundays and she would always switch it on, although she used to call it 'Heartbreak'," says Barlow.

"It's a family show - the sort of thing you watch on a Sunday night.

"Most of my scenes were with Bill Maynard. We've had a crack, we've really had a laugh, him being a northern comic - it was brilliant."

Barlow admited he was pleased to be a part of a team again: "One of the things I have enjoyed is working with a lot of people.

"Because I've been working on my own for a while since leaving the group - it was great to be part of a team again."

He says he has no idea how his fans will react, but hopes they will like it.

In the Heartbeat special, Barlow's character Micky Shannon is picked up by Greengrass, played by Bill Maynard.

Shannon holds Greengrass spellbound with tales of his army life, but he is not all he seems.
Источник

PoohДата: Среда, 02.01.2008, 15:25 | Сообщение # 15
Удаленные

Derek, надо бы поискать в инете)) wink

PoohДата: Вторник, 05.02.2008, 23:43 | Сообщение # 16
Удаленные

Gary Barlow has been using a 'power plate' – a high-speed vibration machine which helps you tone up – to keep trim
http://www.nme.com/news/nme/34096
НОРМАЛЬНО wacko

MiwenДата: Среда, 06.02.2008, 15:54 | Сообщение # 17
Relight my fire
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Gary Barlow has been using a 'power plate' – a high-speed vibration machine which helps you tone up – to keep trim

Видно эффективная штука!!

LissenaДата: Среда, 06.02.2008, 17:40 | Сообщение # 18
Удаленные

surprised лучшей рекламы для этой штуковины чем сам Газ и не придумаешь smile

PoohДата: Понедельник, 17.03.2008, 23:50 | Сообщение # 19
Удаленные

Katherine Jenkins в своём интервью
With all the tracks on Rejoice, what’s your favourite track? Also, what’s your favourite song to perform live?
Oooh … um … favourite song to perform live is probably “Time To Say Goodbye”, because it’s one of those songs that everybody seems to love. It doesn’t matter whether you’re singing to classical fans, or a rugby crowd, or old or young. It’s just one of those songs that’s quite emotional, and seems to connect to people quite well, so I love that one. On the new album, what’s my favourite song? It’s really hard, because I have favourites for different reasons. “Le Cose Che Sei Per Me (The Things You Are To Me)” is one of my favourite, and maybe “Sancta Maria”. I also like “Shout In Silence”, cos it was written by Gary Barlow from Take That, and he also played on it and produced it. I was a huge Take That fan when I was younger, the first time around, and so it was very strange to suddenly be in Gary’s house with him singing a song over a cup of tea, haha!

PoohДата: Вторник, 25.03.2008, 23:58 | Сообщение # 20
Удаленные

SINGER Gary Barlow and pop producer Pete Waterman were reeling last night after gipsies set up a camp with military efficiency.

A convoy of diggers, tipper trucks and lorries poured into a field near Pete’s home – and close to Take That star Gary’s parents.

The travellers swiftly linked themselves up to the mains water supply, while the trucks delivered 40 loads of builders’ rubble to provide a solid hard-core standing for four caravans and a luxury motor home in leafy Barnton, Cheshire.
Gary, 37, is a regular visitor while Pete, 61, lives nearby. It is understood the field was recently sold by a farmer to an Irish businessman. A judge issued a stop notice to halt further development.

But one local said: “It’s a nightmare. It all happened with frightening speed.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article956395.ece

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.04.2008, 23:54 | Сообщение # 21
Удаленные

НОРМАЛЬНО wacko
When Hollyscoop caught up with Donnie Wahlberg and Joey McIntyre about a reunion, they hinted that it might be possible. There also reports that Gary Barlow of "Take That" has allegedly been commissioned to write songs for their upcoming New Kids album.

LissenaДата: Понедельник, 07.04.2008, 19:47 | Сообщение # 22
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
НОРМАЛЬНО wacko When Hollyscoop caught up with Donnie Wahlberg and Joey McIntyre about a reunion, they hinted that it might be possible. There also reports that Gary Barlow of "Take That" has allegedly been commissioned to write songs for their upcoming New Kids album.

об этом была новость на главной, Пух smile

PoohДата: Понедельник, 07.04.2008, 21:02 | Сообщение # 23
Удаленные

Lissena, ну бывает) Весеннее обострение happy

LissenaДата: Вторник, 08.04.2008, 12:46 | Сообщение # 24
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Lissena, ну бывает) Весеннее обострение

ага... у меня тоже частенько бывает smile

ВиолеТТаДата: Суббота, 12.04.2008, 17:13 | Сообщение # 25
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
ЛЮДИ!!!!!!!!!!Я В ИНЕТЕ СЛУЧАЙНО НАШЛА ПАРНЯ НУ ПРОСТО ВЫЛИТЫЙ ГАРИ........КТО НЕ РАВНОДУШЕН К ГАРИ МОЖЕТ У МЕНЯ ПОПРОСИТЬ ССЫЛЬ НА ЭТОГО ПАРНЯ И САМИ ВО ВСЕМ УБЕДИТЕСЬ!!!!!!! wacko wink

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
  • Страница 1 из 30
  • »
Поиск: