[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
Новости
PoohДата: Четверг, 17.04.2008, 22:39 | Сообщение # 26
Удаленные

Gary Barlow has apparently admitted that he still gets a kick out of hearing his boy band's songs on the radio.

The Take That star said he gets "excited" when his hits are played on the airwaves, reports the Daily Star.

Singer-songwriter Gary said: "When you switch the radio on and hear your song, I'm excited. It is still a buzz for me."

But the star - who has also penned hits for the likes of Delta Goodrum, Blue and Hear'Say in the past - apparently added he finds that, in America, some songs are played on the radio a bit too much.

The 37-year-old apparently told the paper: "The radio plays records too much in America. It's monotonous."

Take That have had massive hits such as Patience, Shine and Rule The World since they got back together and launched their successful comeback in 2005
http://www.metro.co.uk/fame....source=

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 20.04.2008, 22:06 | Сообщение # 27
Удаленные

COULD it be magic when Gary Barlow joins Katherine Jenkins on her latest Viva La Diva tour?

Everything changes when the song and dance extravaganza, which sees our Katherine teaming up with prima ballerina Darcey Bussell, welcomes the Take That star back for good this week.

The glamorous pair will team up with the singer/songwriter for the international leg of the tour which will soon roll into the US before hitting Germany and Australia.

It’s not the first time that Gary and Katherine have worked together.

The pop songwriter contributed a track to the Neath mezzo-soprano’s 2007 album, Rejoice.

Katherine says the first time she met Gary he gave her a private performance of a song which left her holding back the tears.

She said: “He sang it to me in his house – in his house!

“I had to stop myself from texting all the Neath girls – massive Take That fans – that I was in Gary Barlow’s house having a cup of tea and a biscuit!

“He invested such emotion when he sang it to me. I knew I just had to record it and try to do it justice.”

As far as her own love life goes, she says her boyfriend, TV’s Gethin Jones, is making her very happy.

“Yes, it’s pretty serious, but honestly I don’t want to go into it very much.

“I like to keep my private life private and I don’t want people to think that I’m trying to exploit the relationship.

“We are together because we like each other and not because we want any publicity from it,” she said.
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news....0788961

АриДата: Среда, 23.04.2008, 14:03 | Сообщение # 28
Удаленные

Газ все-таки гениальный парень? Как можно все это успевать???

ВиолеТТаДата: Среда, 23.04.2008, 17:08 | Сообщение # 29
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Quote (Ари)
Газ все-таки гениальный парень? Как можно все это успевать???

НИКТО И НЕ СОМНЕВАЛСЯ ЧТО ОН ГЕНИАЛЬНЫЙ!!!!!!!мм...как можно успевать???наверно как-то можно.....

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

ВиолеТТаДата: Воскресенье, 18.05.2008, 12:32 | Сообщение # 30
Житель Вселенной ТТ
вот нашла сегодня интересную статейку....кому интересно может полностью почитать...
http://star.km.ru/star_co....hive=on
Что Кушинашвили имеет на сегодня?: От «Звезды» и «Оваций» до «Четырех знаков качества», от «Серебряной калоши» до приза от «Стильных штучек», репутацию мошенника, временами и местами обаятельного, славу пятого среди шоуменов гастролера, безответную любовь к Гари Барлоу и к Энди Гарсиа, взаимную любовь к эпистолярному жанру. По его словам, он первый в Российской Федерации враг феминизма и отчаянный гомофоб.

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 21:28 | Сообщение # 31
Удаленные

ВиолеТТа, ну да Отар заядлый БАРЛОМАН)))) Хотя вот несмотря на то что грузин- трус ужасный. Я в нем разочаровалась . wink

ВиолеТТаДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 22:14 | Сообщение # 32
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Pooh)
ну да Отар заядлый БАРЛОМАН))))

КЛЕВО!!!ПОЛУЧАЕТСЯ ЕМУ И ТТ НРАВЯТСЯ.КРУТО!!!!!!!!!

- Noel Gallagher

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 22:31 | Сообщение # 33
Удаленные

ВиолеТТа, ага) happy

ВиолеТТаДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 22:43 | Сообщение # 34
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Pooh)
ВиолеТТа, ага)

ТОКА ВОТ Я НЕДАВНО ДУМАЛА А КАК ВОТ ОН ОТНОСИТС К ТТ.........Я ЧЕСТНО ПРЕДПОЛАГАЛА,ЧТО ОН НАОБОРОТ НЕ ИХ СТАРОННИК!А ВОТ КАК ОКАЗЫВАЕТСЯ!!

- Noel Gallagher

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 22:46 | Сообщение # 35
Удаленные

ВиолеТТа, да Гари он вообще всю жизнь твердит, что его фанат) happy

PoohДата: Понедельник, 09.06.2008, 23:20 | Сообщение # 36
Удаленные

Гари написал новую песню какому-то певцу John Barrowman!
The record company are remaining tightlipped about the exact tracklisting at this stage but we can exclusively reveal that the album will include a brand new track written by Gary Barlow from Take That called "What About Us?. We’ve been lucky enough to hear it suffice to say it's a smash!
http://www.johnbarrowman.com/news/newsindex.html

ВиолеТТаДата: Понедельник, 09.06.2008, 23:41 | Сообщение # 37
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, ну куда ж они все без Гари!!!!ГАРИ ПРОСТО ТАМ У НИХ ПО_МОЕМУ ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ ПОЭТ_ПЕСЕННИК!!!!! smile

- Noel Gallagher

LissenaДата: Вторник, 10.06.2008, 21:30 | Сообщение # 38
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
"What About Us?

чет сразу Джексона с его Earth Song вспомнила happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.06.2008, 23:26 | Сообщение # 39
Удаленные

Скорей всего Гари 17 Августа будет участвовать в концерте посвященном 70-летию Оскаровского лауреата, композитора Дона Блэка
http://www.expressandstar.com/2008....a-night

OksankaДата: Четверг, 19.06.2008, 23:50 | Сообщение # 40
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 1
Жаль нас там не будет sad

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.06.2008, 23:52 | Сообщение # 41
Удаленные

Quote (Oksanka)
Жаль нас там не будет

Я думаю обычного народу там просто не будет)

OksankaДата: Четверг, 19.06.2008, 23:57 | Сообщение # 42
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, ну это слабое утешение,хотя и то хлеб sad wink smile

PoohДата: Суббота, 28.06.2008, 16:52 | Сообщение # 43
Удаленные

Тим делает новый поворот с его дебютным альбомом.
Поэт-песенник решил начать свою сольную карьеру.
Тим Даниель, который написал много хитов для Blue, Toploader и Lemar, получил спонсорскую поддержку от Elland-based direct mail и компании Lick, в продвижение и промоушене его сольного альбома Putting It to Bed.
Тим "Все были замечательные и мои песни понравились на всех местных радиостанциях. Но это на самом деле не просто - сделать альбом топовым , несмотря на то что я писал песни суперзвездам.
"Поддержка от Lick поможет мне открыть нужные двери в музыкальной индустрии. Я не могу выразить насколько они мне помогли тем, что поверили в меня."
Упраляющий компании Lick Линден Китсон сказал - Я большой поклонник музыки Тима , поэтому когда нашей компании выпала возможность помоч ему, то мы подумали а почему нет."
"Сейчас мы выпустили около 75000 плакатов с Тимом. Надеемся это будет стимулом для дюдей познакомиться поближе с его творчеством. "
Тим также был удостоин похвалы от одного из лучших сонграйтеров Великобритании, Гари Барлоу, который сказал про альбом Тима " этот альбом полон хитов, написанных от чистого сердца."
Гари предложил Тиму поддержать ТАКЕ ТНАТ в следующем турне. "Тим Даниел является исключительным талантом с уникальным стилем написания песен. Как только я услышал его альбом, то сразу подумал что было бы классно если бы он поехал с нами в тур."
http://www.examiner.co.uk/news....1159005

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.07.2008, 00:13 | Сообщение # 44
Удаленные

'We're holding a GQ tribute dinner for you,' said my Live colleague Dylan Jones a few weeks ago.
'Why?'
'Not sure really,' he replied. 'Let's say it's for services to Nick Clegg.'
I knew it would be a strange night when I turned up at the Dorchester Hotel and instantly spied Nancy Dell'Olio. We've only met once and my sole contribution to her life was exposing Sven-Göran Erikkson's affair with Ulrika Jonsson.
'I don't know why I'm 'ere,' she said.
'To honour me,' I said.
'Are you crazy?' she exclaimed.
Next through the door was my other half, inexplicably accompanied by the heartthrob star of Gossip Girl, Chace Crawford. 'I found him at the bar,' she said, drooling visibly. 'It shouldn't be allowed, should it?'
'What shouldn't?'
'To look that good…'

She was interrupted, thankfully, by Amanda Holden, who burst in like an exotic banshee on acid.

'Why the hell are we honouring you?' she wailed. 'It should be ME!'

Other guests included Tracey Emin, Tony Parsons, Emily Maitlis, several newspaper editors, and, of course, Simon Cowell, who was even more succinct with his thoughts on the solemnity of the occasion.

'Can someone please explain to me what the **** we are all doing here?' he asked grimly.

[b]Some 'tribute' this was turning out to be.

Fortunately, Take That's Gary Barlow arrived to change the mood. 'I am thrilled to be here, mate,' he said, hugging me warmly. 'You deserve it.'

Everyone started laughing, assuming he was joking. [/b]
'No, really, I genuinely am,' he insisted, prompting widespread concern for his wellbeing.
Despite the uncomfortable start, we all had a marvellous time, swigging vast quantities of Krug and discussing everything from Sven's new job managing Mexico ('No, I will not be going there,' said Nancy, looking horrified at the very notion.
'He's a lovely man and we talk all the time, but we are not together any more') to Cheryl Cole's appointment tonight as Sharon Osbourne's replacement on X Factor ('I'm genuinely sorry Sharon's left,' insisted Simon, 'but Cheryl is going to be amazing') and major political issues of the day.
Источник

PoohДата: Понедельник, 07.07.2008, 23:32 | Сообщение # 45
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Гари написал новую песню какому-то певцу John Barrowman!

Этот альбом ,а соответственно и песня выйдут 8 Ноября!

PoohДата: Вторник, 08.07.2008, 00:10 | Сообщение # 46
Удаленные

Новости с официального сайта Гари Барлоу

АриДата: Четверг, 17.07.2008, 14:12 | Сообщение # 47
Удаленные

Ну что, Гаря, с будущим третьим ребенком тебя! smile

OksankaДата: Четверг, 17.07.2008, 21:09 | Сообщение # 48
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ну дай им Бог счастья и дальше!!!! smile

PoohДата: Четверг, 17.07.2008, 23:17 | Сообщение # 49
Удаленные

Гари папашка
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....=605880

PoohДата: Пятница, 15.08.2008, 13:52 | Сообщение # 50
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
The sweetest treat for Gary and Jason

TAKE THAT singer Gary Barlow has battled a weight problem and usually follows a strict diet. However, it seems his appetite got the better of him when he was spotted tucking into clotted cream and jam in a tearoom in Cornwall with his chum Jason Donovan before jetting off on a private plan.

The Tea Rooms at St Mawgan Village Stores were opene specially for the hungry stars. "We were just closing when a lady we know asked if Jason Donovan and Gary Barlow could come in as they would love a cream tea so we opened up again for them," says the owner Jenny Salmon.

"They started with one scone each with locally-made jam and cream. They loved it here and Jason came back for some more scones. They were just sitting outside with a couple of girls who were in their late 20's. We assumed they were their wives."

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Новости (Новости о Гари)
Поиск: