[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби и НЛО (Его увлечение)
Робби и НЛО
PoohДата: Пятница, 02.05.2008, 17:13 | Сообщение # 1
Удаленные

6 Мая по радио выйдет его передача на радио про НЛО, а вот на его официальнике уже можно послушать аудио отрывок из этой передачи)
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/

И ещё одно аудио http://www.thisisthesentinel.co.uk/display....=158324

LissenaДата: Вторник, 06.05.2008, 18:12 | Сообщение # 2
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
6 Мая по радио выйдет его передача на радио про НЛО, а вот на его официальнике уже можно послушать аудио отрывок из этой передачи)

о боги, и давно Роба ударило в эту тему? что он рассказывает - есть ли жизнь на Марсе?

PoohДата: Вторник, 06.05.2008, 18:22 | Сообщение # 3
Удаленные

Lissena, да давненько) Он даже с главным американским уфологом задружился)
ПЕредаче Роба о НЛО сегодня в эфире)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/factual/robbieandjonjourney.shtml

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.09.2008, 23:27 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
На фоте Роб с Айдой! Это на слете уфологов как я понимаю happy Полюбишь Роба и не туда будешь ездить wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.09.2008, 23:42 | Сообщение # 5
Candy)
Администраторы
Интервью с РОбом
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/gilliland_player.html
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread389179/pg1

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 14.09.2008, 23:16 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
Фотает НЛО? ))) wink Новые фото с уфошного сайта) smile

PoohДата: Среда, 17.09.2008, 22:53 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
Парочка новостей про Робби и НЛО.
То оно к нему в студию залетит, то ещё что.. Пусть летает лишь бы он скорее альбом свой выпустил! cool

Dailystar.co.uk
RECLUSE Robbie Williams wants to quit the music business and devote himself to looking for aliens.
The 34-year-old has become obsessed with life on other planets and claims to have seen aliens twice.
It is thought that despite being locked into an 80million record deal, Robbie spends most of his time stargazing and chatting online to UFO geeks.
In a new posting on a nerdy website, the troubled star has confirmed fans’ worst nightmares by saying he will ditch music altogether if record execs do not accept his barmy hobby.
Robbie said on the website Above Top Secret: “I’m not worried about my career. I’ve had my time in the sun time and time again.
“If it ends tomorrow, I’ve had beyond what we would call a good run. I’d rather not have a career than have to mind my Ps and Qs for the rest of my life.”
Robbie signed a mega-bucks four- album deal with EMI in 2002 and the final album of the contract is now overdue.
But instead of working in the studio, Robbie is a recluse in his 1million Hollywood Hills home.
His last public appearance was a recorded TV message for the Soccer Aid event at Wembley Stadium last Sunday.
Fans were shocked by his bloated and unkempt appearance.
Robbie now spends hours on the website devoted to conspiracy theories and UFO sightings.
But fellow alien hunters have forced him to defend his hobby.
In one post he wrote: “Everybody thinks that everything is a publicity stunt. I’m lazy, if I was that way inclined I’d have done something less time consuming.”
On the quest to prove aliens exist, he added: “I want people to at least have a look and to make an informed opinion.”

Robbie Williams: Alien Visited Me
Los Angeles: Singer Robbie Williams claims that an alien entered his recording studio and left a short time later not long after he finished penning a song about alien abduction.
Williams, who has for some time been interested in intergalactic beings, reportedly plans to take a jet-ski off the Malibu coast to a place were UFOs have purportedly landed.
Colleagues and fans have become increasingly concerned about the star's mental condition. He has not done a live show in two years nor left his mansion for nearly three months. He did record a message for a charity concert but looked quite unwell.
Source: www.allheadlinenews.com

ВиолеТТаДата: Четверг, 18.09.2008, 21:22 | Сообщение # 8
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Сегодня по первому каналу показывали про Робби сюжет,и про то,что он изучает приведений

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

HOWLEYДата: Четверг, 18.09.2008, 22:12 | Сообщение # 9
Язычница
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (ВиолеТТа)
Сегодня по первому каналу показывали про Робби сюжет,и про то,что он изучает приведений

Полный пипец..Вот теперь у нас Роб чем будет знаменит cool wink

PoohДата: Четверг, 18.09.2008, 22:21 | Сообщение # 10
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (ВиолеТТа)

ВАХ! А в какой программе то? surprised

PoohДата: Суббота, 04.10.2008, 18:56 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
С сайта про НЛО!

original email from Robbie Williams

righteeho,

I was facing Sunset Strip lying on a sun lounger about 11.30 at night in the yard of a hotel I was staying at. The yard area was about 50ft square(maybe less) and at the end of it are palm trees and bushes, which obscures peoples' view from the other side in (and ours out). I was with a friend who was lying next to me on another sun lounger and we were both staring upwards. From what I remember, an object flew over us at about 200 to 300 ft high...it may have been higher I don't know.

It was definitely black with yellow stripes underneath. Now, I'm not sure if it was square or triangle, but I do remember that it made absolutely no noise whatsoever. My friend and I both saw it. I don't know why, but I had a hunch it was one of ours.

In addition to this sightening, there was another very strange occurance I witnessed one Friday night about 5 months ago. My friends and I were playing a song called Arizona (about ufo's) that we had written. It was dusk and, suddenly, a big ball of light appeared over the san fernando valley. We were standing on my balcony at the time. When the song finished it disappeared .......when we played it again it came back on...once again, when the song finished it disappeared.......this happened 4 times.

During this back and forth with the ball of light, an electrical storm came in and the balcony on which we were standing was hit by the lightening. One of my friends said he saw it (the ball of light) fly straight up and out of sight. I can't vouch for this cause I didn't see it with my own eyes, but he was sure that's what he saw happen.......we came in off the balcony after the lightening had just missed us and were stood back in my studio, when, out of nowwhere, (and everybody that was there saw this) a black strip of light a few inches thick came in through the studio door and stretched about 20 feet or so (the length of the studio) and went out through the opposing studio window.

Then 4 white large (spotlight) lights appeared in the clouds ...2 in front of the house and 2 a few miles behind it....Though the shape and look of the light did resemble Hollywood search lights, but the patterns they were making and the distance they were traveling was amazing. This happened for an hour and half from about 10 o'clock at night onwards and then again after 2 o'clock for half an hour...everything shuts down in L.A. at 2 am, so I don't know if it would be legal for a club to put spot lights on at that time in the morning....maybe you could find out?

If you want to start a thread about this you can with my permission.....What do you think?

I'm off to watch Iron Man....

cyar

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread355738/pg1

HOWLEYДата: Суббота, 04.10.2008, 19:18 | Сообщение # 12
Язычница
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
на ловца и зверь бежит wink happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 04.12.2008, 01:00 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
ПИСАЮ КИПЯТКОМ happy
Robbie Williams Uses His Tattoos To Make Contact With Aliens

November 10, 2008 - Robbie Williams

Robbie Williams is using his tattoos to make contact with aliens.

The singer has the ancient Egyptian symbol the Eye of Horus - also known as the Udjat which represents the Cosmos and is a symbol protection from evil forces - etched onto the back of his neck.

The symbol is also used by the U.S. research organization Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ECTI), who Robbie recently spent time with tracking UFOs.

LissenaДата: Четверг, 04.12.2008, 16:27 | Сообщение # 14
Keeping my heart in his pocket
Администраторы
Награды: 10
Quote (Pooh)
Robbie Williams Uses His Tattoos To Make Contact With Aliens

я рыдаю))) Робби использует тату для контакта с космосом happy я надеюсь, это шутка?

Don't let your demons pull you down, 'cause you can have it all

PoohДата: Четверг, 04.12.2008, 21:00 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (Lissena)
я надеюсь, это шутка?

Да кто ж его знает wink happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 11.12.2008, 00:51 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams UFO interview
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=byFtnHwlhm0
http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=VW7ZmCrPu8k

PoohДата: Понедельник, 12.01.2009, 21:34 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби сагитировал Питера Андре гоняьться вместе с ним за НЛО))) happy

Robbie Williams recruits Peter Andre as UFO hunter
POP star turned UFO hunter Robbie Williams has recruited Aussie Peter Andre to help him track down alien beings.

Williams invited Andre and his reality TV star wife Katie Price, better known as Jordan, to come UFO spotting with him while they were in Los Angeles shooting an episode of their new TV show.

Andre, fascinated by the Mysterious phenomena since he was a kid, tells told London’s Daily Mirror: “Robbie’s a great guy. We’ve already been texting about meeting up.

“I’m going to look for aliens and UFOs with him. I’m obsessed about them and gutted I’ve not seen one yet.”

But their similar interests don’t end there, with Andre saying: “Then afterwards we’re gonna play backgammon. He’s a big fan, but I’m gonna teach him a thing or two.”
http://www.news.com.au/dailyte....00.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 09.02.2009, 22:10 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
Aliens have snatched Robbie Williams UFO-obsessed mind

CAMPING out at the ECETI (Enlightened Contact With Extraterrestrial Intelligence) research centre, claiming to be visited by aliens and making government cover-up conspiracy claims are just some of the things that Robbie Williams' management team are worried about.

The once unstoppable song and dance man has moved back to the UK but is struggling to “reconnect” according to his record label EMI.

Williams, who last week went shopping for a bicycle wearing dark sunglasses and a balaclava, has become increasing hermit-like while living in Hollywood.

According to London’s Daily Mail, Williams recently posted a video on a conspiracy theory website claiming that he had been visited by extraterrestrials.

In an attempt to explain what he saw, Robbie finishes the online interview by saying with complete seriousness: “All this could be government ops - they want to cover it and we might be getting in the way.”

The pop star hasn’t shaken his UFO obsession since returning to the UK, with friends claiming that he spends most time laying on his bed or surfing the internet for UFO and conspiracy theory websites.

Even the multimillion dollar mansion Williams bought in the Wiltshire countryside on his return has a spooky connection.

The 17th century French-inspired chateau was built on “ley lines” which – apparently – attract UFOs.

Whatever the case, the pop star’s alien obsession has all but extinguished his already faltering music career.

http://www.news.com.au/dailyte....00.html

bluegirlДата: Вторник, 10.02.2009, 16:54 | Сообщение # 19
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Да Робби сам инопланетянин!! Он даже не маскируется happy happy happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Среда, 11.02.2009, 00:26 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Robert McNeil: Robbie, if you see a flying saucer, don't be alarmed … but get rid of that balaclava
THIS column keeps an eye out for Robbie Williams, the likeable pop-based oaf who has now dedicated his life to searching for UFOFOSs. UFOFOS stands for Unidentified Flying Objects Fae Ooter Space.

Yesterday, Robbie's indefatigable biographer, Paul Scott, gave the nation the latest update, including the bombshell news (to me) that Robbie had come back to live in this country, or at least Englandshire.

He has given up LAT (Los Angeles Toon)
ADVERTISEMENT
, because his aides thought it was making him weird. Unfortunately, the relocation plan hasn't worked. According to Paul, Robbie has been wearing a balaclava while oot shopping. Even in the snow, you'd have to have something wrong with you to wear one of these. The itchiness is appalling.

Other than that, Robbie spends his days in his new £7 million chateau-style hoose, surfing loonie websites that claim the switch from analogue to digital TV is a US government plot involving hidden microphones and miniature cameras. How ridiculous. Everybody knows it's the Canadians who are behind this.

Cybernuts on one site also believe FBI satellites are reading people's minds, which must be difficult work. Make sense of this jumble: new midfield needed, huge hooters, remember to get ketchup, specs are missing again, huge hooters, third goal was clearly offside. That's what I've just found going on in ma ain heid. I didn't even need a satellite. Just stood there with a hairdryer set to maximum.

However, fuel will have been added to Robbie's paranoia when he read Paul's revelations of the pop idol's codenames for logging on to the barmy site. I cannot pass these on to you. You will just have to buy all yesterday's papers and find them for yourself.

You say: "How could anyone know these passwords, other than the logger-inner himself or even herself?" Actually, it's quite simple. I traced several user-names of one particularly ghastly individual, simply by checking his contributions and matching them to his life over a certain period. It's true I'm a trained investigator (retired), but you could do so too, if you were willing to sit up all night fuelled by a desire for vengeance.

My advice to the estimable Robbie is this: do not be alarmed. We are merely your guardians, preparing you for your mission on Earth, or whatever this planet is called. The black-and-yellow striped flying saucer you saw over your sunbed in Beverly Hills was merely involved in a shopping trip for some cling-film. Hmm, delicious! Be still. When we are ready to move against the Earthlings, you will find a big rasta hat waiting for you. Wear that, instead of the balaclava, and await further instructions from our Chinese allies.

My instincts say I dither, therefore I am

MY INITIAL reaction to a report on trusting your instincts was: "This cannot be correct! I am sure of it!" However, upon mature reflection, I saw merit in the idea and discarded my original feeling.

According to a top study, instincts are based on memories that lie just beneath the surface of the brainlobes. These memories float on a sort of jelly substance, and are mainly blue, but sometimes green. They measure about 1cm across.

The problem I have is that my primary instinct is to dither. On several occasions, dithering about a social event (the stuff that causes me most distress: do I have to go?), I've actually gone to the door of the venue, still undecided about going in, and then have turned back for home.

This has included house parties, as I dislike these, and once notoriously climbed out of the bathroom window at one. I still recall the feeling of freedom as I breathed deeply of the night air in the dark and lonely street outside. I should have trusted my instincts and not gone in the first place. House parties and other hellish social occasions always turn out worse than one feared.

When I said above that my primary instinct was to dither, I was not lying, but neither was I telling the truth. I was merely being incorrect, something I enjoy enormously. Dithering is my secondary instinct. But, alas, it overrides the primary decisive instinct, which I wish I could learn to trust.

China is tightening its belt but at least it's not wearing Lycra

I SEE China is advocating austerity for its citizens, who know better than to disobey the controversial country's comically undemocratic authorities. This is a shame really. Many of us look to China partly for inspiration, but mostly out of fear.

If they do invade Britain, as many people expect this year or next, we will have to write in pictograms, and I was always rubbish at drawing. The first luxury the Chinese are giving up is the car, that excellent motion-based box which keeps us warm and feeds us music while we travel. It insulates us from the smelly masses as well as from other drivers, who are all rubbish. The Chinese are reverting to the bicycle, which famously makes people aggressive and heedless of the safety of others.

Thankfully, the Chinese are averse to showing off and would never dream of dressing up in skin-snogging Lycra, unlike Westerners, who don't share the same capacity for shame.

The admirable Easterners are also giving up expensive gym memberships and returning to the parks to practise tai chi, which unclogs your meridians but, alas, does nothing to help you lose weight. What good unclogged meridians if one remains a waddling bloater?

At the more extreme end of things, citizens are giving up "fashionable western-style" consumables such as milk, bread, and Coca-Cola. I hadn't realised milk was fashionable. Next time I pour it on my Golden Grahams, I'll put on my flared troosers.

The official Chinese magazine, Liaowang (Huge Hooters), wheezed authoritatively: "Patriotism doesn't just mean shedding one's blood on the battlefield – ken? – but in these times when our economy is afflicted by the global crisis, going oot and consuming is real patriotism." Blood? Battlefield? I thought patriotism, in this country at least, was just poking fun at the London Must Rule Over Us brigade. However, I like this new idea of going oot and consuming for Scotland. Where's the nearest Scottish-owned store? McDonald's, is that one?
http://news.scotsman.com/opinion....2458.jp

пани_ЯнушкаДата: Среда, 11.02.2009, 00:30 | Сообщение # 21
Люблю я краткость - сестру мою!
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 6
Quote (bluegirl)
Да Робби сам инопланетянин!! Он даже не маскируется

ага, прибыл на планету Земля, чтобы изучать все человеческие пороки, такие как : секс, выпивка и рок-н-рол happy happy happy

bluegirlДата: Среда, 11.02.2009, 11:34 | Сообщение # 22
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
пани_Янушка, во во! и втянулся!!! happy happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

AnkaДата: Пятница, 13.02.2009, 09:58 | Сообщение # 23
I am what I am
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 15
Будите хихикать, но мне эта тема тоже очень близка. До недавнего ремонта вся стена была увешена плакатиками на эту тему. Сейчас их нет, но передачи и док фильмы на эту тему смотрю регулярно. Так что мы с Робом близки по духу. Но за тарелками пока не гоняюсь. smile За мной они сами прилитят. dry smile

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

dreamerДата: Пятница, 13.02.2009, 11:27 | Сообщение # 24
Promises
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Огооо чего я пропустила. surprised Да Уильямс крут. Малдер нового поколения.

PoohДата: Пятница, 13.02.2009, 18:24 | Сообщение # 25
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (dreamer)
Малдер нового поколения.

Точно подмечено biggrin
А вместо Скалли у него Джонатан? wink smile

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби и НЛО (Его увлечение)
  • Страница 1 из 3
  • »
Поиск: