[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби и НЛО (Его увлечение)
Робби и НЛО
bluegirlДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 21:38 | Сообщение # 51
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Че-то Лисенок активно к бывшим и нынешним ТТ-овцам подмазывается happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 21:44 | Сообщение # 52
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
bluegirl, да сегодня во всех новостях он) На какой то премьере был)

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

bluegirlДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 21:46 | Сообщение # 53
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Pooh, таки раскручивают этот фиговенький сингл happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 21:47 | Сообщение # 54
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, ну а как же ж) Без этого никуда biggrin

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 08:33 | Сообщение # 55
Candy)
Администраторы
When asked by CNN’s Larry King on his TV show “Tell us what will happen if Obama wins?” the American entertainer Chis Rock responded, “I’m sure he will check to see if there are UFOs. That is what I would do. Where are the UFOs at?” Chris Rock is an American comedian, actor, screenwriter, television producer, film producer and director. He was voted by Comedy Central as the fifth greatest stand-up comedian of all time. He represents one of a many entertainers who believe in UFOS and is speaking freely about it this year.

As a researcher of thirty years, I have never seen such interest in the UFO phenomena as I have seen this year on the part of Hollywood and the movie industry as well as rock stars. These people think UFOs are real. It seems that they have “ carried the ball down the court” more effectively in the disclosure movement than any of the veteran researchers have. They get instant media attention. They have more credibility. And like Nina Hagen from Germany, they are able to produce expensive television specials that reach millions of people in an instant. Most UFO documentaries produced up until now were considered “fringe entertainment”, science fiction or second-rate movies.

It was not until last February 2008, when Robbie Williams from the rock group “ Take That” walked into the International UFO congress in Laughlin Nevada, that I became astonished how people reacted to the celebrity presence. Since I am on the Board of Directors of the IUFOC, I welcomed Robbie and asked him why he was there. His answer was that he came to hear the lectures, in particular, the lectures of ex-British Ministry of Defense employee, Nick Pope and the lecture of contactee Ann Andrews. He was dressed like Fidel Castro in order to avoid being noticed. But instead Robbie stood out in the crowd of 600 participants. He said he was hungry for information. He has since done many interviews, created songs about “aliens” and has received more publicity for the subject than astronomer and Blue Book director J. Allen Hyneck ever did. When I asked Robbie at another conference near San Francisco, California for an interview, he answered that he did not want to do an interview but he liked my book. He said that he preferred to listen to the information given by David Icke and the other speakers present. He wanted to “learn!“ He has a sincere desire to know.

So Robbie Williams believes in Aliens, so does Keanu Reeves. During the BFI 52nd London Film Festival at the Odeon West End on October 21, 2008 in London, England, Reeves said, “I’m sure there is life on other planets. It’s crazy to think extraterrestrials don’t exist. The actor starred in the sci-fi movie The Day The Earth Stood Still, and the filming experience left him wondering about alien beings. Reeves said, “I’ve met people who have seen UFOs but I don’t know anyone who has been abducted. How could there not be life on other planets? The universe is so vast.”

Well, Nina Hagen says she has been abducted in Los Angeles when she was very young. She did not consider it a very positive experience. I was surprised to see her and an entire German film crew outside of Roswell in the Hanger 84, originally known as Hanger p-3 where the alien bodies were stored. They had come to film the people during the Roswell Festival in 2008. She sought the advice of hypnotherapist researcher Yvonne Smith Her book is called Chosen. Yvonne Smith was lecturing at the famous UFO museum in Roswell. When told that the cameras and lights were not welcome there, singer Nina Hagen simply sat down as Robbie Williams had done and she listened to Yvonne’s entire lecture on “Abductions.”

Robbie Williams, Nina Hagen, Chris Rock and later actress Shirley MacLaine in her book Aging While Saging spoke about UFOs, Colonel Philip Corso’s back-engineering testimony, and most detrimental of all, presidential candidate Dennis Kucinich’s close-up UFO sighting near Shirley’s house in New Mexico. This helped end Kucinich’s political career. In an interview with Matt Lauer co-anchor of NBC News’ Today Show, MacLaine spoke quite honestly about her views on the government cover-up. She received incredible publicity. Most of the cast of this NBC network show later admitted on screen that they believed that UFOs were real. Only Shirley MacLaine can do that.
http://news.exopoliticsinstitute.org/index.php/archives/504

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.03.2011, 12:22 | Сообщение # 56
Candy)
Администраторы
The number of times singer Robbie Williams, 37, has seen UFOs. He’s also seen ghosts since he was a child, spotting the spirit of an old woman at ex-Beatle Ringo Starr’s house in Los Angeles.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts....-ghosts
В четвёртый раз Робби сам полетел на тарелке biggrin

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.09.2012, 11:30 | Сообщение # 57
Candy)
Администраторы
UFO-spotting singer Robbie Williams is planning to buy his own island off California so he can scan the skies for flying saucers in private.

Robbie, 38, has bid £415,000 for 1.3-acre White Rock Island, a 22-mile boat ride from the Los Angeles shoreline, according to friends.

The outcrop, a favourite dive site for tourists, is owned by Hollywood director Michael Caffrey, who has only ever used it for film, TV and commercial shoots.

Home to a variety of exotic birds, White Rock also boasts regular crystal clear night skies so Robbie can indulge his passion for sighting alien spacecraft.

It already has planning permission so the former Take That heart-throb can build a luxury retreat on it.

Robbie fell in love with White Rock while UFO hunting more than a year ago with his wife Ayda Field, 33, who is expecting their first child.

A pal said: “It’s a dream location for him and means he, Ayda and the baby won’t have to check into any local hotels where he’s always recognised.”

Robbie, who attended a UFO convention in Nevada for a BBC Radio 4 documentary, claims to have seen three flying saucers.

A source close to Robbie said: “He’s in negotiations and he’s thrilled at the prospect of buying White Rock.

“Ayda’s hooked on his UFO kick.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....FO-isle

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби и НЛО (Его увлечение)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск: