[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером (Самое новое и свежее)
Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером
PoohДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 11:56 | Сообщение # 376
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Ещё со старыми фото
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....er.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

MySДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 23:33 | Сообщение # 377
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 51
Не знаю сюда или нет но интервью очень милое и трогательное. Робби любит играть с детьми Гари и Марка
А вообще ему уже доавно пора своих иметь wink

Robbie Williams spoils bandmates' kids on Take That tour
Robbie Williams has been making himself popular with his bandmates' kids on the current Take That tour by showering them with gifts.

The 37-year-old, who has no kids of his own with wife Ayda Field, has been playing the role of 'cool uncle' to Gary Barlow's and Mark Owen's little ones, reports the Daily Star.

"My son Daniel loves Rob because he gives him footballs and he even gave him a pair of David Beckham's old boots," Gary told the newspaper.

"He thinks the best thing that's ever happened to me is knowing Rob."

Meanwhile, Mark added: "My children, Elwood and Willow, love Rob.

"My son draws pictures for him and Ayda. He's obsessed with him."

Take That are currently on a tour of the UK, the first to include Robbie since he rejoined the band last year.

Tonight (June 3rd) sees the band begin a run of eight shows at the City of Manchester Stadium.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/News...._A-1760

MySДата: Пятница, 03.06.2011, 23:49 | Сообщение # 378
Rule the world
Ребята играют в Barlow's bingo перед выходом на сцену вот несколько статей об этом

Gary Barlow: "Take That play bingo before we go on stage"

THINGS sound pretty wild on the Take That tour – Gary Barlow, 40, says he and the boys are getting their eyes down with a spot of bingo before they take to the stage.

He said: “I started my career singing at a bingo hall when I was young and now I like playing it.

“I’ve been entertaining the lads on tour before the shows – we’ve been playing Barlow’s Bingo.

“I’m in charge with the balls and the others play. I know all the calls and everything.”

Robbie’s overweight, twenty eight.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....3175504

Gary Barlow gets his bingo balls out again

Gary Barlow has once again got out his bingo balls on the Progress Tour to help everyone relax backstage. It’s not the first time he has done this and bingo even made up part of his wedding anniversary celebrations last year. I wonder if he will try it on the X Factor crew too?

I know that the Take That boys are not as young as they were the first time round, but when the wildest thing they seem to be getting up to before and after shows is a good old game of bingo you have to wonder if maybe all the hard work is taking too much of a toll.

Personally I’m thrilled that Gary has once again proved his affection for my favourite game and really think someone needs to approach him quick to set up Barlows Bingo, as he calls it, as an online bingo site. Can you imagine the numbers that would flock to that site and the exclusive prizes it could offer.

It would certainly put Cheggers Bingo to shame and would it really be worthwhile any other online bingo site even bothering with any kind of celebrity endorsement to try and compete with that? Maybe if Robbie Williams splits away from the band again and set up in competition with a site of his own – that would be good for a laugh.

Gary is said to like a nice bit of new technology and has given everyone on the tour a gift of a Samsung tablet computer as a thank you, so maybe he could set up a mobile bingo game to rival that of Mecca Bingo as his primary function and then go for a big online launch, rather than the other way around.

If he did decide to do it I for one would be there like a shot and surely someone as commercially savvy as Gary Barlow will not miss an opportunity like this. It must just be a matter of deciding which provider to go with from all the ones that will be knocking at his door.

I’ll work for your online bingo site Gary, just give me a call…..sorry boss!!!

http://www.whichbingo.co.uk/bingo-b....t-again

Band pass time on Take That tour playing bingo

In between gigs on the new Take That tour, the band have revealed they like to pass the time playing a spot of bingo.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror, Take That's Gary Barlow revealed that he worked as a bingo caller in a former life before finding fame in the music business.

"I started my career singing at a bingo hall when I was young and now I like playing it," he told the news provider.

"I've been entertaining the lads on tour before the shows - we've been playing Barlow's Bingo.

"I'm in charge with the balls and the others play. I know all the calls and everything."

Take That's new Progress Live tour kicked off in Sunderland last week and is set to become the largest tour in UK history.

It is also the first time the band have toured since the return of Robbie Williams to Take That.

Tonight (June 3rd) sees Take That begin a run of eight gigs at the City of Manchester Stadium.

http://www.viagogo.co.uk/News...._A-1762

PoohДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 16:56 | Сообщение # 379
Candy)
Администраторы
Вчера ребята устроили в Манчестере пати - правда фото с неё только с Айдой и Джеем happy happy happy happy
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....ms.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

DollyДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 19:12 | Сообщение # 380
Из Марковного гарема
Награды: 109
Quote (Pooh)
правда фото с неё только с Айдой и Джеем

омг, где остальные потерялись happy
у меня есть очень похожее платье, наверно на сентябрьскую пати его надену happy
какие-то у неё ноги странные тут wacko

а Джей трезвый, как стёклышко, я смотрю biggrin

PoohДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:05 | Сообщение # 381
Candy)
Администраторы
Dolly, жду не дождусь увидеть тебя в нём biggrin

AlineДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:08 | Сообщение # 382
Командир танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 52
Quote (Pooh)
Вчера ребята устроили в Манчестере пати - правда фото с неё только с Айдой и Джеем

Айдуша красоточка тут!

HOWudoingДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:10 | Сообщение # 383
Наводчик орудия танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 72
Quote (Aline)
Айдуша красоточка тут!

Ды?

AlineДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:12 | Сообщение # 384
Командир танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Quote (HOWudoing)
Ды?

Ды! Волосы понравились happy

HOWudoingДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:13 | Сообщение # 385
Наводчик орудия танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 72
Quote (Aline)
Волосы понравились

ды? о_О

AlineДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:13 | Сообщение # 386
Командир танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Dolly)
а Джей трезвый, как стёклышко, я смотрю

happy happy happy

AlineДата: Понедельник, 06.06.2011, 20:13 | Сообщение # 387
Командир танка ТТ
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Quote (HOWudoing)
ды?

Ды! tongue

madДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 02:51 | Сообщение # 388
ДжееFeel
Награды: 68
ага, пока я тут на даче картошку окучиваю, Джея мой ненаглядный наотмечался....... У меня 2 варианта: либо он был действительно в хлам , либо фотограф слишком гениальный....... но прихожу к выводу,что все постарались happy

MySДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 18:59 | Сообщение # 389
Rule the world
Статья о том как Марк и Хова застряли на роботе
Take That captured by robot

TAKE THAT have loads of tour tales in their locker after long stints on the road in the last 20 years.
But only over the weekend did they bag the ultimate rock star story - a huge SPINAL TAP -style mechanical mishap.
HOWARD DONALD and MARK OWEN were left stranded in the hands of their 100ft Progress Tour robot OM on Saturday night at the City Of Manchester Stadium.
And despite spending £15million on the production, the pair had to be brought down to earth by roadies with ladders.
The lads were perched in OM's palms as they performed single Love Love while ROBBIE, GARY and JASON were standing on its torso.
The giant metal figure's arms were due to lower through the song but Mark and Howard found themselves stuck 10ft off the ground after the mechanics failed.
At least Mark was taller than his bandmates for once.
Gary was left to admit to the crowd: "Normally at this point in the show we're all standing here together.
"But it seems that despite 300 people working on this show, you still get some hitches."
The band then had to perform Never Forget with Howard singing lead vocals while still stranded solo on the robot. He eventually clambered down a ladder.
OM went on to finish the show fully functional and tour bosses are expecting no trouble for the rest of the dates.
It could have been a lot worse. In classic movie comedy This Is Spinal Tap, bass player DEREK SMALLS is trapped inside a giant pod while roadies try to smash it with a hammer.
And U2 spent sections of their Popmart tour trapped inside a giant lemon which failed to open.
Something similar was bound to happen with Take That's massive robot.
When I met them before their first gig in Sunderland the band were confident about their own performances but worried about the complex staging, which could easily go wrong.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ds.html

soundДата: Вторник, 07.06.2011, 19:04 | Сообщение # 390
Something good is gonna happen...
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 21
Копец, сиди тут в Раше и переживай за них... cool

MySДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 11:03 | Сообщение # 391
Rule the world
20 лет назад вышло первое видео Take That Do What You Like. А именно 21 июня 1991 года. Вспомном как все начиналось их первые шаги.
Там в статье по ссылке есть видео про съемки клипа.

Twenty years on, Take That's first pop video

As they step out on stage at Croke Park in Dublin ­tonight, Take That will be greeted by 80,000 adoring fans on the latest leg of their sell-out tour.
But 20 years ago almost to the day, the five lads who conquered the world were taking their first tentative, tightly-choreographed steps on the road to success.
It was June 21, 1991, when the rather giddy and excitable boys arrived at Vector Television Studios in ­Stockport to make the video to their debut single Do What U Like.
Looking back, it’s almost ­inconceivable that the skinny ­wannabes cavorting around in the video covered in jelly and custard – ­including 17-year-old schoolboy ­Robbie Williams – would go on to become one of the biggest phenomenons in British pop history.
I first met Take That’s manager Nigel Martin-Smith in 1989 when I was a TV researcher for Granada Television in Manchester.
Over lunch, he told me about his masterplan to create a Northern boy band “even bigger than New Kids on the Block”, the American teen ­heartthrobs who were the biggest pop band on the planet at the time.
Nigel was so passionate in his vision that as improbable as it all sounded, I half believed him.
A year or so later I got to know ­Jason Orange. He was a regular dancer on The Hitman and Her, the late-night music programme presented by Pete Waterman and Michaela Strachan, on which I worked as a ­producer.
Jason performed amazing break-dancing routines and he was a really sweet guy who had good looks, talent and charisma but seemed to lack self-confidence.
This was illustrated when I asked Jason, who I knew worked as an ­apprentice painter and decorator for the council, to price up the job of decorating my bathroom.
His mother drove him over to my house and, after a quick look, I was amazed when Jason politely declined the chance to earn some extra cash ­because he didn’t think he was up to the job... and he might ruin my “expensive” Laura ­Ashley ­wall­paper!
Fortunately for Jason, this wasn’t an income stream he would need to rely on in the future. I always thought he was destined for bigger things so, after one ­Hitman and Her show in Cornwall, I suggested he should get in touch with Nigel.
When Take That eventually came together as a five-piece, I watched them rehearse – and what a breath of fresh air they were: charmingly polite and friendly with an eagerness to please. Gary, then 20, was very much the main singer and songwriter.
On Do What U Like he sang all the main parts and the backing vocals and the rest of them lip-synched along.
Take That was built around Gary and each member was cherry-picked for the qualities that Gary didn’t ­possess – in the early days, it was said Gary seemed like he’d had a ­charisma bypass! Jason, 20, and Howard Donald, 23, were chosen for their looks, bodies and breakdancing skills.
Jason was the thoughtful, sensitive one with an artistic side that he didn’t get a chance to express in the early days. Howard was the peacemaker with a dry sense of humour.
Mark Owen, then 19, was the cute one and a very likeable lad. His unassuming, level-headed nature was a balancing influence in the band, ­particularly with Robbie. Robbie was a total attention-seeker and played out the role of the annoying little brother in the band.
Impressed, I gave them their first TV appearance on a satellite television children’s show called Cool Cube. They ­performed a dance routine to Gary’s song Girl wearing red velvet bomber jackets over bare chests and lycra cycling shorts which left little to the imagination.
As the producer, I thought their ­appearance had been great. But record companies disagreed – none of them would give these five spotty lads from north of Watford a recording deal.
And so, for the princely sum of £5,000, I agreed to produce and direct a video for the band after Nigel mortgaged his house to set up his record label to release their music. The concept for the video was to showcase the band’s dancing, particularly Jason and Howard.
With hindsight, the black studded leather jackets, codpieces and lycra shorts made them look like a ­gloriously camp biker gang! But back then, it all seemed to make perfect sense.
The video shoot went ­smoothly for the first couple of hours, ­although at one point Jason’s enthusiasm got the better of him. He kept singing along to the lead vocal and had to be firmly told to “stop singing Gary’s lines”.
During the afternoon, a tray full of jelly, cream and custard was ­delivered to the studio, organised by my co-­director Angie Smith, to add some “colour” to the video.
This was her interpretation of Gary’s lyrics in the song about “sugar sweet”, “jam” and “cherry pie” and I don’t think the band knew quite what to make of it all.
But being the good sports they were, they went along with it. Nigel brought along two young models from his agency and the girls proceeded to smear squirty cream on the band and tease them with Mini Milk lollies.
With jellies wobbling on the boys’ body parts, it soon became difficult to maintain any level of decorum.
Eventually the shoot ­degenerated into a full-on food fight with the band sliding about the studio floor and Howard and Robbie gurning as they bobbed in and out with mops they ­borrowed from the store ­cupboard.
The band ended up lying naked face down on the studio floor with small towels covering their ­modesty.
What an image! And one which millions of Take That fans would, to this day, be breathless with excitement at just the very thought of witnessing.
For the grand finale, we ­wanted them to throw the towels into the air revealing their pert bottoms.
This idea was received ­enthusiastically by everyone except bleach-blond Gary. Clinging on to his towel for dear life, he ­finally agreed after lots of cajoling and looked distinctly embarrassed when his bum was mopped by one of the models.
The post-video party was held at Bredbury Hall Country Club in Stockport. Angie and I arrived to find Gary sitting at a grand piano serenading the guests with Elton John and Lionel Richie ­covers.
Much to Gary’s annoyance he was being upstaged from the sidelines by a hyperactive Robbie doing his Frank Spencer and Norman Wisdom impressions... a sign of things to come.
When the band saw the final edit of the video they were ­ecstatic and couldn’t wait to take it home to show their ­families.
They were on a real high but they were quickly brought back down to earth when Nigel told them they had to pay if they wanted a copy – a tenner each. Quite a lot of money back then, especially for five penniless young lads who were driven around in the back of a van.
The video was great fun – but the single itself bombed, peaking at No 82 in the charts.
But it was the first step on the way to mega-stardom... and the sale of an astounding 19million records in six years.
THE footage will form part of a documentary on the making of the Do What U Like video, produced by Rosemary’s company Little Wonder Television, which will be screened at the Screen Stockport film festival at the Forum Theatre in Romiley, in September. To see the footage go to www.sundaymirror.co.uk

http://www.mirror.co.uk/2011....3210537

Прикрепления: 4547568.jpg (36.5 Kb) · 5984737.jpg (19.5 Kb) · 0554086.jpg (27.2 Kb)

Сообщение отредактировал MyS - Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 11:10

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 20:30 | Сообщение # 392
Candy)
Администраторы
MyS, и в очередной раз СПАСИБО biggrin

MySДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 21:10 | Сообщение # 393
Rule the world
Pooh, Пожалуйста biggrin . Робби 17 в этом клипе совсем малыш biggrin

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 19.06.2011, 21:19 | Сообщение # 394
Candy)
Администраторы
MyS, да просто кроха biggrin

снежинкаДата: Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 00:09 | Сообщение # 395
Rule the world
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 65
MyS, спасибо за информацию biggrin

MySДата: Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 08:58 | Сообщение # 396
Rule the world
снежинка, пожалуйста biggrin

MySДата: Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 09:09 | Сообщение # 397
Rule the world
Я не могу, Я его обожаю biggrin

Knobby willy plums
Robbie Williams flashes fans during gig

TAKE THAT star ROBBIE WILLIAMS accidentally flashed his willy - on stage in front of 82,300 screaming fans.
The audience saw a lot more of the wildman than they were expecting as he tackled a raunchy dance routine to smash hit Rock DJ.
Robbie, whose other songs include Sexed Up and Come Undone, stuffed his hands down his trousers as the song reached its climax... then lost his grip on the whole situation.
It happened during the singer's solo section of Take That's Progress show at Croke Park Stadium, Dublin, on Saturday night.
A witness said: "It was a pretty wild routine so it's no wonder it fell out.
"He didn't seem in a hurry to put it away.
"He was definitely up for it. He was going mental, shouting and swearing, trying to get the crowd going before shoving his hands down his keks.
"Even though he was like a man possessed, the ladies didn't complain."
Robbie's dancers saw the whole thing, but his bandmates were spared as they were backstage.
It's not the first time the Stoke-born star has shown what he's made of.
He walked on stage naked in Atlanta, Georgia, in 1999. In January this year, he recorded a birthday message for GARY BARLOW's 40th in the buff.
And The Sun told last week how Robbie ripped his trousers while on stage at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium and yelled: "I'm so excited I've split my keks!"
Married Robbie, 37, told earlier this month how he has testosterone jabs to boost his sex drive.
Take That yesterday went back to the top of the UK charts with an expanded version of No1-selling album Progress.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....sh.html

MySДата: Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 09:21 | Сообщение # 398
Rule the world
Вот еще о том же biggrin

CHEEKY ROBBIE WILLIAMS SHOWS WILLY!

RAMPANT Robbie Williams has stunned Take That fans by flashing his willy at a gig.
Rudebox singer Robbie Williams put his hands down his trousers and simulated a solo sex act while belting out his hit Rock DJ.
But, to fans’ amazement, the 37-year-old’s manhood slipped out of his pants and was in full view for several seconds.
Pumped-up Rob burst onto the stage at Croke Park in Dublin, screaming obscenities at the 82,300-strong crowd which included families and children.
He yelled: “Come on you f***ers, come on you motherf***ers.
“Ireland, I’m home. Dublin, I’m home.”
Robbie then did a bizarre Riverdance-style jig, then crawled around on all fours and pretended to worship the crowd.
He also put a pair of women’s knickers on his head.
One female fan said: “It was well worth the ticket price.
“I’m one of the luckiest women alive to have seen that.
“He’d been going wild since the start and when he shoved his hands down his trousers, the crowd went mad and even madder when his thing popped out.”
Rob’s manic performance came days after he stripped down to his Y-fronts at the band’s Cardiff gig.
He proudly pranced around on stage letting cameras zoom in on his tackle as he bellowed: “I’m excited, I split my kecks.”
Hundreds of girls have ended up in A&E during the band’s Progress tour after getting too drunk, NHS bosses said last week.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....-willy-

Сообщение отредактировал MyS - Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 09:21

PoohДата: Понедельник, 20.06.2011, 10:46 | Сообщение # 399
Candy)
Администраторы
MyS, biggrin biggrin biggrin ПРЕЛЕСТЬ КАКАЯ smile smile smile

PoohДата: Четверг, 23.06.2011, 10:57 | Сообщение # 400
Candy)
Администраторы
The iconic Smiley Company has teamed up with Comic Relief to create a special ‘Happy Now’; Take That tour t-shirt to raise money for Comic Relief.
Nicolas Loufrani (CEO of The Smiley Company) said: "We’re really proud to have donated the use of our image to the ‘Happy Now’ Take That t-shirts because all the profits from the sale of this t-shirt will go straight to Comic Relief where they can spend it helping the people that need it most."

The t-shirt will be sold during the Take That summer tour.

The ‘Smiley’ company is home to one of the most recognisable symbols in the world. The original Smiley brand was born on January 1st 1972 with the ‘take time to smile’ promotion in French newspaper ‘France Soir’. The Smiley logo was used to highlight all good news so people could choose to read positive and uplifting articles.

40 years on the logo is now the symbol for a globally recognized brand and has enjoyed worldwide success with extensive licensing partnerships.

In 1997, Nicolas Loufrani launched the brand ‘SmileyWorld’ by creating variations of the original Smiley developing expressive characters and promoting the universal language of the ‘emoticon’. Today the company has thousands of different icons and characters.

10% of all royalties will go to charity through the Smiley World Association, which was formed in 2005 to help people in need by setting up health and educational infrastructures in third world countries.

http://www.thedrum.co.uk/news....-relief

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером (Самое новое и свежее)
Поиск: