[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 20
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером (Самое новое и свежее)
Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером
PoohДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 09:58 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Итак - ребята вроде как будут в 2011 году выступать на Гластонберри wink
AS if this week's TAKE THAT and ROBBIE WILLIAMS excitement wasn't enough, I've got news to make you scream.

The newly-restored five-piece are in talks to headline Glastonbury next summer.

This would seal the band's mega comeback and see them achieve their lifelong dream of playing the festival.

It would clearly be the gig of the year. But Glasto also has special significance as Robbie quit after his "lost weekend" there in 1995.

At the moment, the plan is for U2 (with a hopefully fit Bono) to headline Friday, TT on Saturday and RADIOHEAD on Sunday.

Last night a source said: "There's a lot of logistics to sort out but both sides are desperate to make this happen."

I can also reveal that the band are preparing to add even more dates into their comeback calendar after massive demand from fans. My insider added: "We're preparing to increase the tour to a scale never seen before. We think there will be more dates than Michael Jackson would have played.

"People are talking about the lads being seen by 50million plus people worldwide which would smash all known records for audience numbers."

There's also talk of them giving away some music online.

And you get all the best Take That/ Robbie news right here in Celeb XS.

I was the first reporter to reveal the reunion on these pages months ago, pictured above.

I also scooped my rivals by disclosing the official announcement on my Twitter page, twitter.com/danwootton, hours before the news went public.
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz....ar.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 18.07.2010, 13:31 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams on meeting Gary Barlow for the first time

"He's got these Converse 100s on with an Italia '90 jumper. I just looked at his trainers and thought: Knob."

Gary on meeting Take That

"They looked like they all looked after themselves. They dressed well; they were all quite fit. And that was the first time I was kind of: God, I've gotta work at this."

Robbie on tour pressures

"You become to get annoyed by people's egos."

Jason on Robbie's departure

"When Robbie left I didn't feel that much. For whatever reason, Robbie and I didn't get on that well in the band."

Mark on Robbie's departure

"I didn't really think about it that much. I just know that I had two weeks to learn how to rap."

Robbie on Gary's songwriting

"I remember genuinely thinking he's a genuinely crap songwriter."

Gary on the success of Angels

"I've never laid in bed wishing I was Robbie Williams, but I guess I lay in bed wishing I had his career."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2010/jul/15/take-that-own-words

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.07.2010, 08:27 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
WHEN ROBBIE WILLIAMS quit TAKE THAT in 1995, thousands of fans were left in tears.
But last week we told how Robbie, 36, has made up with former bandmates GARY BARLOW, 39, MARK OWEN, 38, HOWARD DONALD, 42 and JASON ORANGE, 40.
In a deal which will net them Ј15million each, the lads will record a new album - the first together in 15 years - and go on a 54-date tour next summer.
Here, three diehard fans, distraught when the band disbanded, tell KATE JACKSON why the reunion has Relit Their Fire.

CLAIRE BLAKE says she was devastated when Robbie left Take That.

She says: "It was a shock even to those who had watched his drunken antics at Glastonbury - dancing on stage with OASIS and slurring his words in a TV interview.

"Robbie did not fit in with the squeaky-clean Take That image any more. I remember Mark almost crying during promotional interviews for Take That's new single, Never Forget, which still had Robbie's voice on the track.

"When the Nobody Else tour kicked off, I was there in Manchester for the first show. I felt pain when Could It Be Magic was sung for the first time without Robbie. It left a massive hole."

Mum-of-one Claire, from Brighton, felt sad for Robbie. She says: "He wasn't a happy person and had issues with drugs and low self-esteem. It was horrible to see him rip into Take That. He called Gary all the names under the sun and said life had been like prison.

"Because of this, some fans aren't happy about the reunion. They say Robbie is no longer wanted or needed. But I disagree. The Take That story would never be complete if there wasn't this new album and tour.

"It would not feel quite right if we didn't see Take That as a five-piece once more on the stage. I get goosebumps and tears in my eyes just imagining the moment."

Claire, author of the book Mad About The Boys: My Life As Take That's Biggest Fan, adds: "Welcome back Robbie. Take That is no longer a place of rules and control that you hated so much.

"The music is now something that you can be really proud of and I think you will be as happy there as we are happy to see you back."

Laura, 25

LAURA CASEWELL was hysterical when Robbie walked away from Gary and the boys.

She says: "I remember my mum comforting me. I was crying so hard I couldn't breathe while my dad watched on bemused. I was ten and my life revolved around the boys, especially Robbie.

"My friends would come over to my house every weekend for a Take That sleepover. We'd all bring our memorabilia and learn dance routines watching the videos. My walls were covered in their posters, with a huge framed picture of Robbie in pride of place above my bed.

"I was so upset when he left. I pulled the poster down and cradled it. I think I even went to sleep clutching it that night.

"The next day at school my friends and I all stood in a circle hugging each other. Robbie leaving felt like someone had died, although looking back that seems so extreme.

"I wrote in my diary about how much I loved him and how sad the other lads must be. I remember starting to write a letter to Robbie, begging him to reconsider leaving.

"After Robbie left, in my eyes Take That were no more. When they eventually split up in 1996 I'd already moved on to another boy band. But I never forgot about Robbie.

"Take That reformed as a four-piece and toured when I was in my last year of uni. The boys put on a brilliant show but there was one thing missing - Rob. I couldn't believe it when I heard the news that he was rejoining Take That. I squealed and kissed the TV.

"Nobody else seemed to care, but seeing Robbie and Gary together nearly made me cry. I rang my mum to tell her straight away."

Laura, a writer from Birmingham, adds: "I can't wait for them to tour as a five-piece again and I'll be there with my 'Kiss Me Robbie' banner, just like the first time."

Lorraine, 37

LORRAINE SANDS had an inkling that Robbie would get back with Take That.

She says: "It was when I saw Mark Owen join him on stage at Knebworth in 2003. But even so, I was stunned by last week's announcement - it's brilliant.

"I've been a massive fan since seeing them on TV singing It Only Takes A Minute in the early 1990s.

"I feel that if I can just see all five of them perform together again just once, I'll have come full circle.

"It will be mesmerising - you can't take your eyes off Robbie when he's on stage.

"That's what makes him so special, that and his arrogance coupled with a vulnerability and humility.

"I was heartbroken when he left the band in 1995 - I was so distraught. The local TV station filmed me sobbing in a pub.

"My friend Amber and I had followed them avidly, even sleeping out overnight to buy tickets. We were worried the band would split up and we'd never hear of them again. But even when they did, they all had solo careers and we followed them too.

"I went to all three of Robbie's concerts at Knebworth, five at Milton Keynes and 19 out of the 20 of Take That's last tour.

"I just couldn't get to the twentieth in time. I can't bear to miss a gig, after all it's never going to be repeated. But it's not just the concerts, I've got temporary tattoos that are identical to Robbie's and I was in his video for Something Beautiful.

"People think I'm mad but the rest of my life is normal. I've got my partner Paul, a good job. I just enjoy this."

Lorraine, a fashion company project manager who lives in Twickenham, Middlesex, adds: "I'm thrilled they're back together again but terrified there will be such demand I won't be able to get tickets.

"Even so, the good thing is I won't have to choose between them any more.

"In 2006, one of Robbie's gigs clashed with one of Take That's. I ended up in Paris, watching Robbie."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....6Czx962

PoohДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 13:21 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОт и на юбилей к королеве вроде все вместе собираються biggrin
NEWLY expanded TAKE THAT are in talks to perform for their most famous fan - THE QUEEN.

The boys are being lined up as the headline act for Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee concert in 2012.

GARY BARLOW, HOWARD DONALD, JASON ORANGE, MARK OWEN and recently reunited pal ROBBIE WILLIAMS are the hottest property in music once again, so it makes perfect sense for them to play the distinguished event. And it wouldn't take too much trouble to arrange it as Gary is practically part of the family.

The songwriter met the Queen at Buckingham Palace earlier this year to discuss celebrations for her 85th birthday next year as well as the jubilee, which will mark her 60 years on the throne.

He also assisted DAVID CAMERON on his election campaign to launch a new singing competition for schools.

A source said: "The Queen's jubilee is on the table and it's one gig the boys would not refuse. It would be a celebration for the nation at a truly historic occasion."

With the Olympics, Glastonbury and now the jubilee all on the table, Gary and Co really will Rule The World.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....DFhtfVK

АриДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 14:25 | Сообщение # 5
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
their most famous fan - THE QUEEN

Поперхнулась вся. happy
А она под Never Forget руками машет? happy

Quote (Pooh)
And it wouldn't take too much trouble to arrange it as Gary is practically part of the family

Вот пусть лучше тетушка Лиза ему "сэра" даст! wink

ХЗ, как там будет с юбилеем в 2012, лучше пока не надеяться. Они ж пока на год вместе, там поглядим. dry

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Четверг, 29.07.2010, 23:33 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That to sing Olympic Theme Song?
Robbie Williams, back with Take That(credit: wikipedia)
Bettingpro Staff - 29 Jul 2010

Reformed group favourites to provide the soundtrack to London 2012

Take That are the 2/1 favourites with Paddy Power to sing the theme song for the 2012 Olympic games, which will be held in London.

With Robbie Williams back in the band, Take That’s popularity is at an all time high and it would be no surprise to see the re-formed boyband asked to provide the soundtrack to the 2012 games.

Leona Lewis performed as part of the London section of the closing ceremony for Beijing 2008 and is 3/1 to be asked to sing the official theme song this time around. Heather Small’s song ‘Proud’ became an unofficial Team GB anthem in Beijing and she is another high on the shortlist, at 10/1.

Roberto Coladangelo spokesman for Paddy Power, told Bettingpro:

“Every Olympics has a theme tune to the games and with Britain’s rich music history the organising committee will be under serious pressure to not mess up the selection. The reaction to the controversial logo and mascots was mixed to say the least, so there is no doubt the band and song selection will get the same amount of attention!”

Olympic Theme Tune Singer

2/1 Take That
3/1 Leona Lewis
8/1 Katherine Jenkins
8/1 Alexandra Burke
10/1 Heather Small
12/1 Dizzee Rascal
14/1 Pixie Lott
16/1 Girls Aloud
18/1 Susan Boyle
20/1 The Saturdays
20/1 Cheryl Cole
20/1 Coldplay
25/1 Dame Shirley Bassey
25/1 Duffy
33/1 Charlotte Church
33/1 Muse
33/1 Tom Jones
33/1 Adele
40/1 Amy Winehouse
40/1 Westlife
50/1 Estelle
66/1 Oasis
80/1 Spice Girls
100/1 Jedward
500/1 Katie Price

http://www.bettingpro.com/categor....2900146

АриДата: Пятница, 30.07.2010, 09:31 | Сообщение # 7
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
40/1 Westlife

Госсссподи... surprised

Вообще, комитету бы надо просто попросить основных фаворитов предложить варианты песен и потом уже выбрать конкретную песню. А кто у нас лучший сонграйтер? wink

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

JAnakondaДата: Пятница, 30.07.2010, 10:52 | Сообщение # 8
Витаминка для Апельсинки
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
smile smile smile

все будет хорошо, я знаю...

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 01.08.2010, 23:41 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
I KNEW once ROBBIE WILLIAMS re-joined TAKE THAT he was going to start taking things seriously.

He's already put his mind to the man band's epic tour next year (which I'm told will be well over 50 dates) and has put himself on a tough new regime.

The Robster has turned to top trainer Nicky Holender, who's worked with MEL B, to get him in tip top shape. He even took the ex footie pro on his holiday to the Bahamas with girlfriend AYDA FIELD. Now that's commitment!

My source said: "Robbie has known the reunion has been coming for some time and understands how physically demanding it's going to be. So he didn't want to stop the training which is why Nicky came along. It's great to see him so motivated.

"Robbie knows he's not a kid anymore and Nicky's known for being a tough trainer - Rob's going to feel it."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz....ur.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 02.08.2010, 00:25 | Сообщение # 10
Candy)
Администраторы
На Рождество ребята возможно выступят на Х факторе biggrin

X FACTOR supremo Simon Cowell plans ­to dominate the pop singles charts this year by releasing up to 16 songs a week.

He is going to make all the contenders’ performances available for immediate download after each show.

The aim is for an X Factor takeover of the No1 slot in the charts.

The controversial move, similar to one used by Channel 4 show Glee, would see ­Cowell, 50, at the centre of the biggest shake-up in the music industry since ­digital downloads were made available. An insider said: “Simon is determined to make this year’s show the biggest and the best yet. And he knows the best way to do that is by making each week’s live performances available for fans to download. The X ­Factor could potentially have the No1 spot every week for over three months.

“There’s talk of having 16 finalists this time around instead of 12. And when it gets towards the end the singers perform twice, making more songs available for fans.” But Cowell could have a battle on his hands from another quarter. TV insiders predict a tussle with BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing for the first live ­performance of Take That with ­Robbie ­Williams back in the line-up.

X Factor and Strictly are both said to be desperate to secure the boys for their Christmas finales. Gary Barlow, 39, Mark Owen, 38, Howard Donald, 42, and Jason Orange, 40, recently announced their reunion with Robbie, 36, nearly 15 years after he left the band. A spokesman said: “The band could find themselves caught in a war between TV channels to book them.”
http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts....-charts

CarmenLGДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 15:07 | Сообщение # 11
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Robbie Williams to headline gig for 60,000 - but will Take That be there?

Robbie Williams has signed on to headline charity concert Help for Heroes in front of 60,000 fans next month - but will it be with or without the rest of Take That?

The concert, which kicks off on September 12, will be aired on BBC One live from Twickenham Stadium and will be the biggest benefit concert since Live Earth in 2007.

Gary Barlow is also in talks about performing at the event - but there is no news yet on whether the other members of Take That will be there as well.

Robbie and the rest of the band recently confirmed they were getting back together after 15 years apart.

The proceeds from September's concert will go to Help For Heroes charity, which raises money for wounded service personnel and their families.

Other musicians confirmed include Alexandra Burke, Plan B, The Saturdays and James Blunt, while comedians Bruce Forsyth and Jack Dee will also show off their talents on stage.

Joining the comics are TV funny men Michael McIntyre and Jason Manford.

Take That star Robbie said he was ‘honoured’ to take part in the tribute to UK service personnel engaged in Afghanistan.

He told the BBC: ‘Their dedication to our country is phenomenal and we are all so proud of them.’

Also in talks to sign up for the gig are Pixie Lott, Kasabian, JLS and Stereophonics, according to The Sun.

Royal guests such as Prince Harry and his Army friends will be attending the event in a show of their support.

The head of the Help For Heroes charity, Bryn Parry, said the boys and girls recovering from life changing injuries will not be forgotten wherever they are and this concert will reinforce that.

This gig will mark the first major concert to raise funds for ‘Our Boys’ and tickets will be on sale from Wednesday 4th August through TicketMaster.

http://www.metro.co.uk/music....e-there

CarmenLGДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 18:03 | Сообщение # 12
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
According to mtv.co.uk

Gary Barlow is also in talks about performing at the event - but there is no news yet on whether the other members of Take That will be there as well.

PoohДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 21:13 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
CarmenLG, maybe TT been there to? wink

CarmenLGДата: Среда, 04.08.2010, 00:53 | Сообщение # 14
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Pooh)
maybe TT been there to?

Pooh, Robbie and Gary will be performing there surely but the rest of the guys it isn't confirmed yet.

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.08.2010, 09:45 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
Teenage crushes never disappear

With the recent shock marriage of Robbie Williams to his girlfriend Ayda Field, I knew that around the country whole hosts of 20 and 30-somethings inner teenager's hearts were breaking.
This got me thinking about how our teenage crushes never seem to leave us.

When Take That reformed, the girls screaming uncontrollably and making a spectacle of themselves were not teenagers, but women in their 20s, 30s and 40, recapturing a simpl
ADVERTISEMENT
er time before jobs, kids and mortgages, when the most challenging decision was whether to buy Smash Hits or Top of the Pops magazine.

When I was younger I was convinced I was going to marry either Robbie Williams or Jason Donovan.

It didn't matter to me that they were about ten to 20 years older
than I was, nor did it cross my mind I would probably never meet either of them. It took me until I was an older teen to realize this would never happen.

It seems women's belief in seeing the good in their teenage crushes never falters.

When in the past couple of months it came out that pop's good boys Ronan Keating and Mark Owen had had extra marital relations, it took a while for people to believe it; you could see the heartbreak in seemingly-grown women's eyes.

Not only were some kicking themselves it could have been them, but the image that both presented was one of the wholesome family man.

Pre-Ayda you could believe it if Robbie (the former womaniser) had kiss and tells revealed, but not Mark Owen – the baby-faced, innocent member of the band.

I can only imagine now that the girls lusting over Justin Bieber or McFly will in years to come face the news they have got married, had kids, or had affairs in a composed, unfazed manner, only to shed a tear in private.

Especially if they always lived in hope they would one day marry into the band. Never fear, we have all been there.
http://www.chichester.co.uk/youth-m....3686.jp

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.08.2010, 10:50 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Небольшое видео о воссоединение! Ничего нового но пусть будет!
http://de.video.yahoo.com/watch/8054593/20906602

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 22.08.2010, 18:36 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
26 августа в 12-00 по Англии покажут передачу про ребят на музыкальном канале 4
After 15 years apart, Robbie Williams has rejoined Take That. To celebrate 4Music charts their story so far; from their first video as a band to their latest and their ups and downs along the way.
http://www.channel4.com/tv-listings/daily/2010/08/26

PoohДата: Понедельник, 23.08.2010, 21:30 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
Диксон хочет поработать с ТТ wink
Along with her boyband dreams, the Strictly Come Dancing judge revealed a plot to crack the States and an update on signing that Strictly contract in an exclusive chat.

And after working with Gary Barlow, the 31-year-old asked us to put in a word with the Take That boys to let her MC on one of their new records.

‘I’d love to – that would be amazing,’ she tells me.

‘I was a massive Take That fan when I was a young girl and Strictly return: Alesha’s back it’s just one of those really surreal things. I never thought I would end up climbing mountains with Gary and writing songs with him. I love the boys and I’m very pleased that Robbie’s back. I think it is the right time now to inject some life into it and it will be a lot of fun.’

With new single Drummer Boy on the way, Dixon has returned to MC-ing, Mis-Teeq style, while eyeing up the US.

‘I’d love to go, 100 per cent – whenever I mention music I am thinking about the world, I’m never just thinking about the UK. Last year, we had an incredible time going in and out of Europe with The Boy Does Nothing. It even did well in Australia but we never went over to America. This feels like the right time – a lot of the album was done in America. I just feel ready to go for it and life’s too short. You’ve just got to go for these things when you can.’

First though, she hopes to return to BBC1’s Strictly Come Dancing as a judge – despite admitting the contract’s not a done deal yet.

‘I’ll be back on Strictly this year,’ Dixon vowed, after a rough debut on the show. ‘Last year was a bit up and down but I enjoyed myself and that’s why I’m going back this year – I haven’t signed on the dotted line but I am going back.’
http://www.metro.co.uk/music....ke-that

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.08.2010, 20:52 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams is optimistic he could continue to work with Take That after their scheduled release of an album and tour together.

Robbie Williams is optimistic he could continue with Take That after they release an album and tour.

'Morning Sun' singer Robbie sensationally rejoined Take That - whom he had originally left in 1994 - in July, but the reunion has not been planned as permanent.

Take That singer and songwriter Gary Barlow explained to Radio1 host Chris Moyles: "We agreed this when we started, it's 20 years since we begun this, for all of us, and to do a one-off album and a one-off tour would be a great thing.

"We said we'd only release it if it was a great thing, and it is a great record. I think once we've done that, we'll go back to being a four and Rob goes back to being Rob."

However, Robbie - who duets with Gary on his latest solo single 'Shame' - was more optimistic about a longer-term future with the group, which also includes vocalists Howard Donald, Mark Owen and Jason Orange.

He said: "The great thing is we've got options. The one underlying thing is music, and the music is great and we're not led by other stuff.

"It's a lot less work for me doing videos as well, I get to go to sleep while Mark or Howard do their things.

"The thing is, the door is open to anything. We've got an 18 month plan and whatever happens after that, happens after that. We're a bit undecided."

Although the pair couldn't give away many details about the album or forthcoming Take That tour, when asked if he will learn the songs from the two albums Take That have released without him, Robbie said: "not necessarily".

'Shame' will be included on Robbie's 'In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990 - 2010', due to be released in October.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1162291

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.08.2010, 20:53 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Singer GARY BARLOW isn't convinced ROBBIE WILLIAMS' return to TAKE THAT will be permanent, predicting the band will be a fourpiece again one day.

Williams has rejoined the British boy band that made him famous, 15 years after he quit to pursue a solo career, and the reunited group is preparing to release a new album in November (10).

But frontman Barlow admits the full reunion may be short-lived.

He tells British DJ Chris Moyles, "This is our 20th year for all of us this year. So to do a one-off album, and maybe a one-off tour would be a great thing this year.

"We all agreed that unless it was a great record we wouldn't even go there and we've got a great record. I think once we've done that Rob will go back to being Rob and we'll go back to being a four, I think it'll resume to how it was."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1162304

PoohДата: Понедельник, 06.09.2010, 20:43 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams rejoining Take That has been named one of the best moments of summer 2010, according to a poll.

Fans raved after the 36-year-old Angels singer announced he was 'back for good' with band mates, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Mark Owen and Jason Orange in July and now Robbie's return has been voted one of your best bit of summer news.

Along with the May heat wave, a rain-free Glastonbury and the birth of Dannii Minogue's first baby, Ethan, nearly one in ten believed the reunion between Robbie and Take That was a top moment.

According to a poll by Magnum, 55 percent of people thought that the sizzling start to the summer and the driest May in nearly 20 years, was the best thing of summer 2010.

Wimbledon's longest ever professional tennis match between Nicolas Mahut and John Isner, lasting 183 games, closely followed with 21 percent of the vote.

The launch of the IPhone4 also made the list with 5 percent of people believing it to be the best moment along with Boris Johnson's cycle-hire scheme at 4 percent.

To contrast, England's poor world cup performance was voted the worst moment of summer 2010, with 60 percent of men and 53 percent of women thinking that our boys' poor show was an all-time low.

Big Brother came in second with 35 percent of people believing it to be an utter waste of summer TV, closely followed by Jordan getting married for a third time to Alex Reid and Kerry Katona's yo-yo diets, on-off love life and makeovers.

Some eight percent of people thought that the nation's sweetheart, Cheryl Cole catching malaria was a real low of the summer.

Brits’ best moments of summer 2010:

1. The May heat wave

2. Wimbledon’s longest ever professional tennis match

3. Robbie reforming with Take That / the launch of Magnum Gold

4. A rain-free Glastonbury

5. A smouldering Beckham sat on the sidelines at the world cup

6. Kelly Brook photographed in her bikini every day on holiday

7. Launch of iPhone 4

8. Boris Johnson’s bicycle hire scheme

9. Dannii Minogue’s first baby

10. YouTube spoof hit, ‘Newport State of Mind’

Brits’ worst moments of summer 2010:

1. World cup disappointment

2. Big Brother

3. Jordan getting married again to Alex Reid

4. Kerry Katona’s makeover

5. Leather shorts gracing the fashion pages

6. Cheryl Cole catching malaria

7. Dizzee Rascal’s Holiday song being played everywhere

8. Clogs (again)

9. Learning that flip-flops are nearly as bad for your feet as stilettos

10. High-wasted bikini bottoms (ala Pixie Geldof)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....-summer

PoohДата: Четверг, 09.09.2010, 15:00 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
Люлю счастлива за ребят biggrin
Lulu is thrilled that Robbie Williams has finally reunited with his Take That bandmates.

Newlywed Robbie announced that he will be recording and going on tour with the band in 2011, and Lulu - who had a hit with the chart-toppers with Relight My Fire in 1993 - said she had always thought that he would eventually return.

"It's great - I had a feeling that it would happen at some point, so I'm really happy," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostedn....IbYm0IA

PoohДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 11:45 | Сообщение # 23
Candy)
Администраторы
IT was a triumphant reunion for Take That's Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow who performed together for the first time in 15 years.

Robbie revelled in his showman role at the Help For Heroes Concert at Twickenham and brought the event to an emotional close with crowd favourite Angels.

But one father from Brough was sitting looking ruefully at the television coverage of Sunday's event thinking 'that could have been me'.

Tony Stowell, 42, will never forget the day he was offered Robbie Williams' place in the band in the late 1980s.

Music mogul Nigel Martin-Smith, who already had Mark Owen, Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Jason Orange onboard, was looking for the final piece of the Take That jigsaw.

But Tony, then 19, has now revealed how he turned down his offer.

He said: "I have to admit, I was watching Robbie Williams performing at the Help For Heroes concert and it did cross my mind that it could have been me up there.

"I was modelling for Nigel's agency at the time, and also working as a Tom Cruise lookalike.

"I was travelling around the world for the job and had a great time.

"I was offered the place in the band and would have been the fifth member.

"But I just wasn't happy with what Nigel was offering, so I said no."

After Tony, of Millias Close, Brough, decided not to become part of the group, Martin-Smith advertised for the fifth vacancy in a local newspaper in Stoke.

A 16-year-old called Robbie Williams applied for the job, and the rest is history.

Tony, who remains in the modelling business, was brought up in Anlaby and his first job was working at Willerby Caravans.
http://www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk/news....le.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 16.09.2010, 16:07 | Сообщение # 24
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That – with Robbie Williams – were riding high in the charts with Pray, which knocked Whitney Houston off the top of the charts with her song, I Will Always Love You. A special pullout poster published by the YEP revealed Gary Barlow was the most musical of the quintet and that he liked Chinese food and chocolate, that Howard Donald was the quietest member and liked playing the trumpet, Jason Orange was the most sensitive member, Mark Owen the cutest and Robbie Williams was the youngest but loudest.
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/feature....5531.jp

PoohДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 12:25 | Сообщение # 25
Candy)
Администраторы
Simon Cowell has waged war on Strictly Come Dancing, according to sources.

The X Factor judge is apparently furious that the rival Saturday night programme has secured Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow to perform on its first live show on October 2.

According to the Mirror, Cowell has told fellow producers to do "whatever it takes" to ensure X Factor beats Strictly in the ratings.

A source close to Cowell said: "This was like waving a red flag in front of a bull for Simon. He's a perfectionist. He wants to be the best and he hates to lose."

However, a Strictly insider added: "Getting Robbie and Gary on is just the start of an incredible series we've got planned. We are more than ready to show what we're made of."

Williams and Barlow performed together for the first time in 15 years when they sang their duet 'Shame' at the Help For Heroes charity concert last weekend.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv....et.html

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Новости о деятельности ТАКЕ ТНАТ впятером (Самое новое и свежее)
  • Страница 1 из 20
  • »
Поиск: