[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Новости
АриДата: Суббота, 31.10.2009, 17:51 | Сообщение # 401
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Интересно, что там Хов насочинял? wink

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Суббота, 31.10.2009, 23:26 | Сообщение # 402
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Quote (Ари)
Интересно, что там Хов насочинял?

Вот из Лов? wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 08.11.2009, 19:54 | Сообщение # 403
Candy)
Администраторы
AS I type this, literally right this cotton-picking minute, I am being confronted with a truth.
It is a truth that I have been fervently denying for several weeks now, but finally may be forced to accept.

I should point out that I am also watching X Factor, on which JLS are performing.

They are singing on floating platforms, in a range of carefully-styled "urban outfits".

They are walking down steps in unison.

They are doing a dance routine with strategic knee-dips on the key changes.

They are spelling out, in a sparkling trail of diamond ear studs, the truth that we all knew was coming, but only Louis Walsh wanted to hear – boybands are back.

Of course, we have no right to be surprised at the sudden return of the white-suited warriors.

Their shadow has long been lurking in the background of this year's '90s revival.

Partially obscured by a big pile of leggings and scrunchies and Edd the Duck memorabilia, perched on stools, the boybands have been waiting.

After all, they had their signal ages ago – when the nation welcomed Take That back into its heart like a band of overcoated prodigal sons, it sent a subtle top-C soundwave running through the musical stratosphere, and boybands-in-hiding everywhere pricked up their ears.

But the problem was, Take That were back not as a boyband, but as a "manband".

They have facial hair.

They look like they might walk over hilltops, not for a ballad promo, but for leisurely fun.

And they had a secret weapon, slowly matured for housewives' delectation – Jason Orange. Who knew?

Barlow et al also had the advantage of having ducked out of the industry just before it all got really ugly.

They had the earthy end of the 1990s.

When played next to the likes of 5ive and 911, Never Forget sounds like the kind of music that you should stand on a bar to dance to, out of respect. It has majesty.

But now (and in no way a damning forecast to you, ma'am), majesty is no longer relevant.

There is a place in music once more for pretty boys who can do harmonies and lend panache to a silver shellsuit.

We have a Blue reunion on the cards, Westlife reminding everyone they still exist, and two brand new boy bands lined up for launch early next year.

Unpleasant and unnecessary, yes.

But I recommend staying positive – if Another Level decide to come out a retirement, we can pretend Jordan and Peter never even happened!

Yes, hair gel manufacturers better get the gloves back on.

The boy-ballad is back. Stephen Gately would be so proud.

Yes, that is '90s revival – not, sadly, the 1890s, but the 1990s.

That decade we did already, like, 10 years ago. The one with all the cropped tops and Anthea Turner.

The one your hair is probably still doing. That one.

Because fashion, and anyone still holding onto a pair of high-waist bellbottom jeans will know this, likes to change its mind pretty quickly.

Which means now we've mimicked every era that our parents and grandparents could remember, we have to start on the ones we lived through ourselves.

Cue the massive sweatshirts, shimmer lipstick and cycling shorts.
Extra points for anyone who can find their Tamagotchi.

I fought the law and the law won...

Mr Murphy and Mr Sod have been at work again, and this time they have taken my whole house down with them.

It was the work of a fool, I realise now, to spend last week in raptures at the thought of getting the internet back.

But, oh, reader, I just couldn't help it!

I guess I knew deep down that the moment I committed those words to print, it would suddenly become a lie.

Now, for reasons neither the grunts of the installers or metallic drones of the helplines seem to be able to explain, we have to remain in the void until the 17th of ruddy blooming gosh-darned-it November.

I am angry.

It would be unprofessional to name and shame our shoddy service provider, but let me tell you this – I'm never riding on his trains or using one of his mobiles again.

http://www.shorehamherald.co.uk/lauren-....0009.jp

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 17.11.2009, 19:45 | Сообщение # 404
Candy)
Администраторы
Pop magazine Smash Hits will return for a one-off issue dedicated to reformed boyband Take That.

The magazine originally closed in 2006 but returned in July for an issue devoted to late pop superstar Michael Jackson.

Bauer Media managing director of music and film titles Stuart Williams said: "The return of Take That in 2006 heralded a huge resurgence in pop.

"There is no bigger act in the UK right now than Take That and we're delighted to be bringing everyone's favourite pop mag back for this very special issue."

The issue, which is available from tomorrow, has been helmed by 1980s editor Barry McIlheney, who was also in charge of the Jackson issue, Music Week reports.

McIlheney said: "Take That were the biggest thing in the Smash Hits world of the early '90s. It seems only right that we should salute them in the unique Smash Hits style."

Hope this is the right place as i have never made a thread before!

PoohДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 20:21 | Сообщение # 405
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE THAT

Anyone who made it to this summer's Circus tour knows what CoL means. You have not lived until you've clapped out Never Forget, live. Or seen Jason Orange's thighs in action.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2009/nov/22/chart-of-lust-2009

АриДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 10:03 | Сообщение # 406
Администраторы
Quote (Pooh)
You have not lived until you've clapped out Never Forget, live. Or seen Jason Orange's thighs in action.

ДААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ДААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА АААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ДААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PoohДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 20:58 | Сообщение # 407
Candy)
Администраторы
ВРоде как в субботнем Х-факторе будут петь песни ТТ biggrin
The X Factor final five will sing tracks by Take That and Elton John on Saturday, it has been confirmed.

Dannii Minogue revealed the news in a Twitter post, after a fan asked whether her act Stacey Solomon would be performing a Barbra Streisand number.

"I love Streisand and [Stacey] can certainly sing those kind of huge songs, but I have to follow the theme! Elton/Take That this week!" she said.

All five remaining contestants - Lloyd Daniels, Joe McElderry, Stacey Solomon, Danyl Johnson and Olly Murs - will perform one track by John and one track by Take That. No song choices have yet been revealed.

Highlights from last year's Take That week included Alexandra Burke performing 'Relight My Fire', JLS singing 'A Million Love Songs', Eoghan Quigg's 'Never Forget' and Ruth Lorenzo's rendition of 'Love Ain't Here Anymore'.

Alicia Keys and Rihanna have previously been confirmed as the special guests for the Sunday results episode. Rihanna is rumoured to be acting as a guest mentor as well as singing her new single 'Russian Roulette'.

The X Factor continues next Saturday at 8pm on ITV1.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor....or.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 27.11.2009, 08:22 | Сообщение # 408
Candy)
Администраторы
Ребята в тройке финалистов на самую сильных музыкантов
Take That are the BRIT Award-winning English pop band consisting of members Gary Barlow, Howard Donald, Jason Orange and Mark Owen. Barlow is the group's main songwriter. They last performed in Liverpool at the MTV Awards in 2008, where they said: “"After having performed at the first ever MTV Europe Music Awards in 1994, it is a great honour to be asked back in the wonderful city of Culture that is Liverpool.

On 9 May 2006, it was announced that Take That were set to record their first studio album Beautiful World in over 10 years. The band have released a second post-reunion studio album entitled The Circus and have completed their 'Circus' Tour 2009.
http://www.juicefm.com/promo/091022_stylewards/vote_music.php

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 29.11.2009, 15:52 | Сообщение # 409
Candy)
Администраторы
The eighth live X Factor show has taken place with all acts singing two songs based on this week’s double header theme of Take That and Elton John.

From 250,000 entrants the competition is now down to the last five with the prize on offer a place in next week’s semi-final.

While the judges could comment and give advice all they wanted, it would be solely down to the public to judge who goes through on tomorrow night’s live show.

With Take That’s back catalogue the choice for round one, first to get the ball rolling was Danyl. The pressure was on as he was taken out of his ballad comfort zone and asked to show the judges and public some moves, as he performed up tempo number Relight My Fire. So did he set the stage ablaze?

Louis, the only judge without an act on the show and therefore with free reign to be as nice or as nasty as he wished, certainly thought so: ”What a great start, “ he gushed. “You proved you’re not just a one trick pony. You can sing, you can dance. I think you’re really talented.”

Dannii was equally impressed. She described the production and performance as “amazing” but wasn’t so sure about the body rolls.

Cheryl disagreed: “They [the body rolls] were as camp as Christmas but in a fantastic way,”she said. “I know how tough it is to sing and dance at the same time and you made that look pretty effortless. So well done.”

Simon thought he’d proved a point and told him, “You were foot perfect; you were note perfect. Anything that is thrown at you, you just do it.”

Next up it was baby faced Lloyd Daniels with A Million Love Songs, written by Gary Barlow when he was only 15. It was also performed by Leona Lewis during her X Factor run, so would it prove just as lucky for Lloyd?

Louis didn’t seem so sure. He told him: “You are in the final five and obviously people like you much more than I do. Your singing was good but it wasn’t great.”

Commenting that there were 'a million girls out there that want your phone number', Dannnii said: “You always bounce back and come in fresh. But tuning-wise it was off a little bit in the verses.”

Simon told Lloyd it was a great choice of song, lyrically. “It's a teen pop song and I thought you sang it ok.” But he advised him that with the second song he had to show the audience fire in his eyes to show how much he wants to stay in the competition, as he felt the performance was a bit “mechanical.”

Cheryl said Lloyd would come out and show exactly just that with his second song of the night but as far as his first was concerned she 'absolutely loved it'.

Next act to take the stage was Olly Murs with Love Ain't Here Anymore, the sixth and final single from Take That’s second album.

Olly started off perched on the edge of the stage singing to a pretty young lady in the audience before working the crowd as a whole. But would he be able to deliver the emotion the judges said they were looking for?

A gracious Louis, who saw Olly go through last week at the expense of his last remaining act, John and Edward, told him: “I couldn’t believe you were in the bottom two last week. Everywhere I go girls want to marry you. I’m glad you’ve got your confidence back. It’s a talent competition and you deserve to be in the final three.”

Dannii however felt his normal sparkle wasn’t quite there in his eyes, while Cheryl was more upbeat telling him: “It was lovely to see everything stripped away from you and just hear you sing.”

Mentor Simon complimented him on a great job and praised his attitude this past week. “No sulking, no complaining, you just got on with it.” he said.

After that it was the turn of Geordie, Joe McElderry, who wowed the judges last week. Could he do the same again with Take That Brit Award winning single Could It Be Magic, originally penned by Barry Manilow which became a disco classic hit for Donna Summer?

“Could it be magic? It was magic,” enthused Louis of the picturesque production number where dancers emerged from a frame like a painting come to life. “Every week you get better and better and are turning out to be real, real pop star You deserve to be in the final.”

Dannii said:”Joe you are absolutely flying high and you absolutely smashed it.” Simon was in agreement. “It was brilliant. What was impressive is the way you managed to maturely navigate your way through all the dancers; all the production. You were in control and you young man were the star of that production.“ Rounding off the love-in was Cheryl, telling Joe: “I love you to pieces. I hope everybody at home loved it as much as we did.”

Bringing round one to a close was the only girl still left in the competition, Stacey Solomon with Rule The World

Louis praised her for getting better each week and told her: “ What I like about you most is that you don’t believe how good you are. You are a really good singer. It was a very challenging song, but you absolutely did it for me.”

Cheryl agreed. ”It was a challenging song, “ she said. “ I don’t think people realise how tough it is to sing a male vocal when you’re a female- let alone a male group. You’re the only girl left- represent!”

Simon told Stacy: “ Where you’ve actually got an advantage when it’s a girl singing a guy’s song is that it’s not going to sound like a karaoke version. Thought that was was believable. Perfect song choice for you. Better than last week because it was a more interesting song.” Dannii added: “That was an amazing performance. You’re merging as the true star of this show.”

Now we were at the halfway stage and before there was time to draw breath, “Ding Ding!” it was second out for round two with the acts singing songs by Sir Elton John.

Lloyd was first to return with I'm Still Standing from Elton's 1983 album, Too Low For Zero

Louis said: “Round one you kind of won me over; round two, you’re just about still standing. It didn’t look like you were having a good time and it was all a bit too karaoke. It was nice but we’re not looking for nice anymore, we’re looking for a star.”.

Cheryl then had a pop telling Louis he didn’t have anybody left standing in the competition. Then it was Dannii’s turn to give her verdict. She thought the procution was fantastic but vocally Lloyd was still shaky, but said it was better than the first song. Simon disagreed. “I thought that was a silly song choice for you to be honest, “ he said. “And I don’t know what Cheryl was trying to do with you what that kind of retro routine. It didn’t suit you; it didn’t suit the song…it was like an amateur dramatics production.” Cheryl defended her act, telling Lloyd: ”I’m very proud of you for coming out and delivering each week. And I hope Wales gets right behind you and keeps you in.”

Arguments over, Danyl was next up with Your Song .

Louis told him: “What I like about you is you always bounce back. You picked Elton’s most iconic song and made it your own.It wasn’t karaoke".

Though he had a dig at using a childrens choir. "You don't need a choir. With your voice and your looks, you've got it all." Dannii told Danyl it was : " A really great version; a really great song. Much, much better than your first." Cheryl said :"We're seeing the Danyl that we first fell in love with. You look more comfortable; you look more confident. You look cool. It was good Danyl."

Simon snorted: "Cheryl, it wasn't good, it was sensational. That was what it's all about- doing something different with the song. And Louis don’t be rude about having kids on the show. Your dark cloud will block out the sunshine!"

After that, it was the return of Olly performing Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting, accompanied by some sexy dancers done up as boxing ring girls.

Louis said: " I loved you in round one. It was an unusual song choice for you. I like your funny dancing and I like you, but there was something missing."

Dannii disagreed. "Round one was ok, " she said. "Rround two was an absolute knock out. Got the sparkle in your eye. That song was absolutely made for you. That was absolutely a smash."

Cheryl added: "I don't know how you concentrated with all those sexy girls around you but you did it, and you did it really well. I definitely agree with Dannii- knockout performance." Simon chippeed in with: "Great song; great performance.. Added an extra 10, 15 tonight. You put your heart into it and made it sound as if the song was written for you."

Following Olly was Joe with tearjerker, Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word , the song that secured his place in the live rounds.

Louis told him: " You won round one for me and on that performance you won round two. You’ve got it all. You were born to do this. I like everything about you."

A visibly moved Dannii told Joe: "There hasn’t been a song sung in this year’s competition with more passion. I have to see you in the final." Simon was equally supportive, telling Joe: "I'm gobsmacked. Something happened to you in a week where you've changed, it's like the boy has turned into a man. What you did with that song- it was so simple, and so beautifully sung and it really felt that you were really sincerely singing every lyric. It's by far my favourite ever performance of yours."

A not -surprisingly chuffed Cheryl chimed: " You are a little star. You make me proud to be a Geordie. You thoroughly deserve your place in that final."

Finally it was Stacey's turn to finish off the evening, draped over a sheepskin covered piano singing Something About The Way You Look Tonight

Louis told her: "You're the last girl standing and you certainly desrve to get into the final three. I wasn't crazy about your song choice. I preferred you in round one to round two, but I like you an awful lot." Cheryl thought she looked slightly uncomfortable in parts but still thought under the circumstances she did "a great job." Simon didn't like the song and compared her to a wedding singer: " You're not a singer like a Leona [ Lewis} or or an Alexandra [Burke].You're not what I call one of those big, belting singers. What I liked about you on your first audition was you had a different kind of voice. It was more subtle, cooler. That song didn't do you justice." Dannni, unsurprisingly, told her last remaining act standing "I don't know what Simon's talking about. I loved it"
http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/140640-x-factor-live-show-eight/

ЛеончикДата: Вторник, 01.12.2009, 21:22 | Сообщение # 410
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
Десятка самых главных поп-звезд мира по версии британских меломанов выглядит следующим образом:

Бейонсе Ноулз
Бритни Спирс
Эминем
Пинк
Мадонна
Take That
Робби Уильямс
Кайли Миноуг
Джастин Тимберлейк
Girls Aloud.
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2009/11/30/beyonce/

bluegirlДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 11:49 | Сообщение # 411
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Это десятка главных звезд мира в Британии happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

АриДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 16:18 | Сообщение # 412
Администраторы
Quote (Леончик)
Десятка самых главных поп-звезд мира по версии британских меломанов выглядит следующим образом:

Радует, что таки из БРИТАНЦЕВ ТТ в этом топе первые. happy

Гы, мы сделали Тимберлейка! happy

elizabethДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 16:36 | Сообщение # 413
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Это десятка главных звезд мира в Британии

Пять первых имен вычеркнуть biggrin

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 18:57 | Сообщение # 414
Candy)
Администраторы
По поводу этого списка сегодня на ЭМТИВИ прикололись happy

elizabethДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 20:12 | Сообщение # 415
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
ЭМТИВИ прикололись

Злые они sad

bluegirlДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 21:17 | Сообщение # 416
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Pooh, каким образом прикололись?

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 21:26 | Сообщение # 417
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, ну что в британии названы первая пятерка не битанцев biggrin

ЛеончикДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 23:56 | Сообщение # 418
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
я над этими "десятками" и тд просто угораю. Пальцем в небо happy

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 23:57 | Сообщение # 419
Candy)
Администраторы
Леончик, собственно там мы и голосовали! Я лично голосовала wink

PoohДата: Четверг, 24.12.2009, 22:21 | Сообщение # 420
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE THAT

The quartet’s record-breaking Circus tour, mechanical elephant and all, was a spectacular production. However, 2009 was extra special thanks to Mark Owen, 37, getting hitched, another sprog for Gary Barlow, 38, plus of course the news that Robbie Williams, 35, was working with his old pals again. But is he Back For Good?
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlis....-s-pick

PoohДата: Вторник, 29.12.2009, 00:16 | Сообщение # 421
Candy)
Администраторы
Ребята названы третьей по счету самой трудящейся группой года biggrin
Status Quo have been recognised as the hardest-working band in the British music industry.

The Performing Rights Society list also included Cliff Richard And The Shadows, Take That, Coldplay and Kings Of Leon, who took the second, third, fourth and fifth spots respectively, according to BBC News.
http://www.nme.com/news/status-quo/49035

SweetДата: Вторник, 29.12.2009, 21:54 | Сообщение # 422
Miss Оrange
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 3
Жаль что третей но это то же хорошо smile

конфеТТка

PoohДата: Вторник, 29.12.2009, 21:58 | Сообщение # 423
Candy)
Администраторы
Sweet, неужели кто-то работал больше их - хотя они халтурщики тока по Англии с турне прокатились вот и третьи wink

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 03.01.2010, 00:46 | Сообщение # 424
Candy)
Администраторы
Wiley leaves Dizzee Rascal and Tinchy Stryder behind for Take That tribute
By Gavin Martin on Jan 1, 10 12:00 AM in Music

Wiley-01.01.10.jpg

He has been the major mover, shaker and mentor on the UK Grime scene for almost 15 years.

As a founding member of The Roll Deep Crew, MC and producer Wiley has helped his pals Dizzee Rascal and Tinchy Stryder find their way to fame.

Long before Simon Cowell came a knocking on Chipmunk's door, Wiley - known to his mum as Richard Kylea Cowie - was opening doors for the future star.

The 30-year-old from Bow in East London acquired his nickname from the Thundercat cartoon character who always has a spare trick up his sleeve. And Wiley is the go-getting entrepreneur who helped cajole a new movement into being through club nights and Pirate Radio slots while selling more than 100,000 records out of the boot of his car.

He had a Top 10 single with Wearing My Rolex, his patented Eskibeat made Cash In Pocket an underground anthem and he's supported Hot Chip and Jay-Z on international tours.

Additionally he's helped Speech Debelle and Kano ("who could be the best anytime he wanted") along the way. Now, Wiley is putting his mentor status on hold and stepping back into the limelight with Take That, a brand new single that's the first fruit of a four-album major label deal with Island Records.

"I was playing in a club and didn't know Take That were rehearsing in an aircraft hangar nearby," Wiley explains on the hands-free as he wends his way down the motorway from his studio in Manchester to his London home.

"Mark Owen popped in for cigarettes and when I was writing the song, that popped back into my mind. I've got respect for any performer who fulfills their dreams.
"Dizzee, for example, stood out because he could not only write good lyrics, he could write songs. He had it early, when he was 16. He's a sick kid. People wonder about him selling out but he has done what he said he was going to do."
As for Take That he doesn't think Robbie Williams needs to rejoin his old boy band.
"He should give me a ring, come and do a tune, and I'll bring him onto the Grime scene," Wiley laughs. "People rule Robbie out and he proves them wrong. When it comes to bank balance he can teach everyone a lesson. We could sit down and do some writing and I'd make him credible in the rap world. He lives in America, doesn't he? He can talk about chicken, waffles and champagne, and how he's a wild card."
Though he's celebrated Rolex and gets associated with various designer brands, Wiley has a take it or leave it attitude to the bling lifestyle.

"I use things that are common for people," he insists. "I'm not looking for sponsorship. Everything - jewellery, Rolexes, cars - it's all nonsense.

You get it, you have it, you sell it, you die. You can't take it with you. But I bet you £100 now that, although Rolex has nothing to do with Urban or anything like that, my song helped them sell a lot more watches. Rolex - pat me on the back!

"I watched my dad and his friends form bands and jam together, and it installed a lot of different elements into me. I was happy to jump on a keyboard or drums watching them as a kid.

But in school it turned into MC-ing, DJs and turntables.

"I got locked into things because of the beats and all the exciting stuff in the charts. But my dad is a strong reason why I do what I do. He'd juggle the music with his paid job from British Telecom - maybe that's where I get the urge to do so much work."

With a half-brother and his two daughters also following in his footsteps, Wiley's musical dynasty looks set to stay strong in the future.

"With the girls, a lot of the urge to do it comes from telly," he says. "Watching Disney and High School Musical they hear music and want to do it. They get on the computer and the drum machine and off they go." l Take That is out now.
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/the-tic....nd.html

PoohДата: Понедельник, 04.01.2010, 14:41 | Сообщение # 425
Candy)
Администраторы
Следом за Робертом Паттисоном наши мальчики названы самыми стильными мужчинами прошлого года smile smile smile
Для меня они так и вообще НАМБА УАН! biggrin
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1127404

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Поиск: