[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
Новости
PoohДата: Пятница, 16.10.2009, 22:31 | Сообщение # 76
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Mark Owen has given his seal of approval to Beardsmith, winners of GMTV's search for a family band.

Alice Beardsmith - who stars in the group alongside dad Neil and her four brothers Graham, Gary, Ged and Gill - got her first taste of fame on Monday (12.10.09), when the Take That singer complimented her.

Alice, 14, said: "I got to meet one of my all time idols Mark Owen. He is recording in the studio right next door to the one we're working in.

"I was running through my parts in the corridor, and he came in and said, 'That sounds good to me' and I just went red and said something like, 'Christmas songs at the beginning of October, eh! Whatever next?'

"And he said, 'yeah I know, it's mad isn't it' and started laughing. I was completely starstruck."

Last Friday (09.10.09) the group, from Cheshire, were crowned winners in the ITV daytime show's talent search, and they are now recording a number of Christmas favourites for an album, to be released in time for the festive period.

Alice added she and her 12-year-old brother also met Prime Minister Gordon Brown on the same day a Mark, but he wasn't as chatty.

She added: "Me and my little brother Gill met the Prime Minister on Monday at GMTV. It was different!

"We shook hands and somebody introduced us and that was pretty much it.

"Somebody told him we were Manchester United fans, which he seemed to find funny."
http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/articles/beardsmith-fan-mark-owen.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 19.10.2009, 23:40 | Сообщение # 77
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк подыскивает новое жилье? wink Может они семью ещё расширяют biggrin
TakeThat's Mark Owen takes tour around six-bedroom Wandsworth pad

'I'll take that,' could have been the cry of singer Mark Owen when he took a tour round a Victorian semi in Wandsworth's Lyford Road, on the market with Savills for £2.75million.

Neighbours have spotted the Take That star viewing the house more than once.

Owen, 37, and fiancee Emma Ferguson, pictured above, already live in the area with their children, Elwood Jack, three, and Willow Rose, ten months.

But the six-bedroom house they viewed comes with a studio, which is likely to appeal to Owen.

The South London house is now under offer but Savills refused to comment on the buyer's identity.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/propert....PdHCtNH

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

S1M0NEДата: Вторник, 20.10.2009, 08:45 | Сообщение # 78
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
Может они семью ещё расширяют

happy wink

I believe in the boogie!

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 22.10.2009, 15:29 | Сообщение # 79
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Take That star Mark Owen to marry sweetheart in Scotland on Remembrance Sunday
Oct 22 2009 By Alistair Munro

TAKE That star Mark Owen's Scottish wedding to sweetheart Emma Ferguson has been set for Remembrance Sunday.

Robbie Williams is expected to be among just 50 guests at Cawdor Parish Church - joining former bandmates Gary Barlow, Jason Orange and Howard Donald on November 8.

A fleet of limos will then whisk the party to Cawdor Castle, between Inverness and Nairn, for a lavish reception with tight security.

One local said: "The whole place is buzzing. We reckon hundreds of fans will turn out. Once the party get to the castle, there will be the tightest of security.

"Staff are under orders not to say anything but we've heard they are transforming part of the castle. We've also been told a security firm has been hired to stop gatecrashers."

Mark, who won Celeb Big Brother in 2002, has been engaged to Emma since 2006. The couple have told pals Cawdor is their dream wedding venue.

VIP visitors to the castle have included Posh and Becks.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/showbiz....1764700

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.10.2009, 18:01 | Сообщение # 80
Candy)
Администраторы
CarmenLG, WOW!!! ROBBIE WAS THERE smile smile smile smile

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 05.11.2009, 22:43 | Сообщение # 81
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Take That star hides wedding notice?
By Donald Wilson
Published: 05 November, 2009

TAKE That star Mark Owen is believed to have received special dispensation from the Registrar General for Scotland not to display his wedding banns at the local registrar's office.

Owen was furious when news of his intended marriage at Cawdor this weekend leaked out several weeks ago and sparked a media frenzy.

And this week there were persistent rumours locally that he had pulled the plug on historic Cawdor Church as the venue.

And the fact his wedding banns have still not appeared in the window of the 200-year-old Court House at Nairn has fuelled speculation.

But the biggest wedding bash in the Highlands since Madonna married Guy Ritchie at Skibo Castle is going ahead as planned.

The pop star will marry Emma Ferguson at a service on Sunday at 4.30pm at Cawdor Church. Only 50 guests, including fellow band members Gary Barlow, Jason Orange and Howard Donald, will attend the lavish celebrations.

Former band member Robbie Williams is also expected to make an appearance.

After the ceremony, a fleet of limos, with blacked-out windows, will transport the wedding party to Cawdor Castle for a private reception.

One legal source said: "Nairn is the registry office for Cawdor Parish and the banns should have been displayed there. Normally they would stay on public display until after the wedding is over but so far they have not appeared at the Court House in Nairn where the registrar's office is located.

"Special dispensation can be applied for to the Registrar General for Scotland if you are well known and I can only suspect that's what's happened in this case."

One local said: "The window at the Court House where wedding banns are displayed is very public. A lot of people have been checking to see if Mark Owen and Emma Ferguson's banns were in the window but so far they have been disappointed."

A spokesman for the General Register Office confirmed publication of the banns can be waived in exceptional circumstances.

"Normally the marriage notice forms should be submitted to the Registrar at least 15 days before the marriage is due to take place, and no more than three months beforehand - though that requirement can be dispensed with in exceptional circumstances, and there are over 100 cases of that kind every year, for a variety of reasons."

Even the local police were co-operating in the cover-up and staying tight-lipped about arrangements.

When asked if they were making special arrangements for the expected influx of fans and media, a Northern Constabulary spokesperson said: "We have been consulted about a private event and the appropriate policing measures are currently being considered."

But the spokesperson would not confirm if the event was taking place in Cawdor.

http://www.highland-news.co.uk/news....e_.html

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Пятница, 06.11.2009, 03:41

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.11.2009, 22:44 | Сообщение # 82
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк вошел в десятку мужчин с самыми лучшими прическами wink
http://www.earthtimes.org/article....4.shtml

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 08:29 | Сообщение # 83
Candy)
Администраторы
Тут анализируют специалисты подчерк Марка biggrin
This writer is independent with the upright script, but is also non-confrontational, disciplined and he isn't intrusive. The way he writes his "e's" with the curved finals, tells us that he is kind and is a good listener. The word "Elstree" slopes down on the right which tells us that he tends to question things. He crosses his "t's" very centrally - telling us that he has a sense of responsibility. Th left margin moves towards the left as it goes down the page, indicating his need to move out of the action and take time to think through what has been happening. The general tenor of separateness shows the man who paces himself and stands back, until there is a deadline to meet. The discipline in the script, shows that he would hate to let people down. He is at his best with a challenge. The slight rainbow shape of the lines that rise a little in the middle, betoken a man who needs to be busy. He knows that if he winds down, it will be difficult for him to regain momentum, so he fiddles about with all sorts of small tasks, while he waits for a need to be expressed and then he is fired to action.
http://www.britishgraphology.org/analyses/markowen.htm

AnkaДата: Пятница, 04.12.2009, 20:41 | Сообщение # 84
I am what I am
Награды: 15
Занятно. wink

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

PoohДата: Суббота, 05.12.2009, 13:41 | Сообщение # 85
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That's Mark Owen and new wife Emma looking forward to married life this Christmas

Poor Mark Owen and his new wife Emma haven't had a chance to enjoy married life since they tied the knot earlier this month.

What with the Children in Need concert and their SingStar launch on Wednesday night, Mark has been up to his eyes in work.

But now Emma looks like she is finally going to be able to prise him away from his three bandmates for a sunshine honeymoon.

Sporting a newly sprouted moustache, the Take That star told us: "It was a perfect day for us, we had such a great time. "But I've been working ever since.

"Now this is out of the way we've got a bit of time off until Christmas." Yule enjoy yourselves.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....1853738

AnkaДата: Суббота, 05.12.2009, 20:50 | Сообщение # 86
I am what I am
Награды: 15
Будем надеется, что медовый месяц у молодых все-таки состоится. wink

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

PoohДата: Суббота, 05.12.2009, 22:21 | Сообщение # 87
Candy)
Администраторы
Anka, как бы да - скоро будут с него фото biggrin

PoohДата: Суббота, 05.12.2009, 22:39 | Сообщение # 88
Candy)
Администраторы
Ещё о медовом месяце

Take That's wild night on the tiles with old band-mate Robbie Williams was put on hold - after newlywed Mark Owen had to run home to his wife.

Gary Barlow was gutted but couldn't argue. He had already robbed Mark of his honeymoon because the Children In Need gig he had organised was planned long before.

So instead of a big knees-up, Robbie headed off to Paris to promote his album Reality Killed The Video Star, which is heading for number one this Sunday.

The rest of the band - Gary, Howard and Jason - partied with Macca in his backstage dressing room and toasted his fab finale with champers.

Gary told us: "It's all my fault Mark's not on his honeymoon right now. He only got married last weekend and he's such a trouper doing this gig. I'm sorry, Mark."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....1820588

PoohДата: Четверг, 17.12.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 89
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS. UFO fan, friend of DAVID ICKE... and inspired by JIMMY NAIL.

He has confessed to having not one, but two albums by Geordie Jimmy.

Why-aye man...

Rob, travelling loads promoting his new album, keeps entertained by updating his iPod. He said he bought Jimmy's stuff just to see what he's "going on about".

When he hit the muffins last year there was a touch of the Auf Wiedersehen Pet brickie about Rob.

Other weird music choices include a song from a Sixties biscuits ad. And loyal Rob has also been listening to his old TAKE THAT bandmate MARK OWEN's solo material and an album by girlfriend AYDA FIELD's brother's rap group THE CONNECTS.

Robbie's own catchy new single, You Know Me, is vying for Christmas No3.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ypCxY2d
surprised surprised surprised

PoohДата: Понедельник, 21.12.2009, 22:23 | Сообщение # 90
Candy)
Администраторы
Davina McCall has presented Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother since the shows first went on air. She will present both for the last time in 2010. Here, an emotional McCall looks back over past series of Celebrity Big Brother, looks ahead to the forthcoming series, and reveals why she could never be a housemate herself.

I read that you cried when you heard that 2010 would be the last year of Big Brother and Celebrity Big Brother. Is that true?

Yeah. I think it was just the shock of it. I just thought that Big Brother was going to go on for ever. I was quite devastated. But time is always quite helpful, isn’t it? I ended up thinking “Well, the brilliant thing is, they’ve given us another year, and we can just make it a fantastic year. Let’s go out with a big bang.

Your enthusiasm for the show comes across every time you talk about it. Why has it meant so much to you?

I think that anybody that watches it as much as I do will also have the same enthusiasm. Twitter has been a bit of a saving grace for me, realising how much it means to people. If I were to listen to people at dinner parties, they all get a bit snooty and intellectually snobby about Big Brother, and how it’s the lowest of the low. “You don’t really enjoy doing it, do you?”; I never really understand where that comes from. Maybe I’m just being naïve. When you’ve got lots of other programmes that do far worse things than Big Brother, it seems odd that it’s got such an evil reputation. When you watch every single episode since its beginning, I think it’s one of the cleverest, funniest, most moving and thought-provoking programmes I’ve ever seen. So I can’t sing its praises highly enough. I’m always a bit dismayed when people ask me if I’m faking my enthusiasm. I get really defensive, because I really like it, and I feel I have to defend it.

Coming up, then, we’ve got the last ever Celebrity Big Brother. Are there moves afoot to give it a spectacular send-off?

I think everybody is really thinking about making this a really creative, brilliant send-off. I think that potentially there will be celebrities who are interested in doing it because it’s the last year. All the people who think “I’ll maybe do it one day” are now thinking “I’ll never get this opportunity again!” So there’s a bit of a rush on. I think we’ll have very good people.

Any little hints as to who?

[Laughs] You know what’s quite funny? I quite like not reading the papers so I’ve got no idea who they’re even speculating about. But I can tell you that it’s not Jordan! She’s done enough!

Any little hints, then, about what might be happening in the series?

It would just ruin it. I don’t want to give any inkling of anything. People love the surprise. I love the surprise a lot of the time.

It must be quite an operation, keeping the housemates’ identities secret?

We’re always happiest when people don’t know who’s going in, because it’s so much more fun for the viewers, waiting to discover.

What would you say if they came to you and said “Davina, someone’s pulled out, you have to go in”?

Oh, my husband wouldn’t let me.

I don’t believe you always do what you’re told by your husband.

Oh, I do. I absolutely do, because he’s really, really good with me and all my madnesses, and snogging David Tenant on Comic Relief and stuff. I push the boat out a lot, but I just think that going into Celebrity Big Brother would be the final straw. He’d hate it. He likes – we like, it’s not just him – a private life out of our public life. That’s really precious to both of us, and to our children. On Celebrity Big Brother there’s nowhere to hide. You have to be prepared to bare all.

On the subject of your husband, do you ever tell him secrets about the show?

I don’t tell him who the housemates are. I might tell him that the night before. It’s too big a thing. If he got grilled by somebody, he might be tempted, or might let something slip. It’s too big a thing. And anyway, he’s busy with his stuff, so he doesn’t really ask me. He’ll start asking me after Christmas, I imagine.

Do you get sick and tired of people asking for little tips and hints and names?

No, because it’s the one time I’m really good at keeping a secret. I feel quite smug about knowing something nobody else does. It’s a bit like being pregnant, in your first trimester, that feeling of knowing something that no one else does.

You’ll be presenting E4’s Big Brother’s Big Mouth again as well, won’t you?

Yes, definitely. I really enjoy doing Big Mouth. It reminds me of when I used to do MTV. It’s quite reminiscent of that, it’s really anarchic. It’s a lot freer than any other television programme I’ve presented in years, and anything can happen and quite often does. It’s fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants television, which I quite enjoy.

Do you watch any other celebrity reality shows?

You know it’s funny, but I don’t. It’s not that I don’t like them – when I’ve watched little bits, I’ve found them gripping as well – but because I dedicate so much of my life to Big Brother, and I literally watch it every night, I almost can’t do that again with another programme. When Big Brother finally finishes, I will probably immerse myself in another programme, but at the moment I spend 16 or 17 weeks a year watching Big Brother or Celebrity Big Brother. I’ve not missed one episode.

Do you mean ever?

Ever. Every single night. Or I’ll Sky+ it. If I’ve missed two, I’ll watch three in a night. I’ve never, ever missed one. So that’s quite a dedication of time. I know these programmes – once you get hooked in – require the same amount of dedication from you, so I just can’t do it.

What is it about Celebrity Big Brother that makes it the best?

It’s unique, completely unique. For celebrities not to have anyone around them – no make up artists, no hair stylists or anything. I know they don’t have that in the jungle, but they have contact with the outside world, they have contact with Ant and Dec, it’s just very different. And in Big Brother you are isolated for quite a long time. And I think the thing that sets Big Brother apart from most other shows is the tasks. They’re very, very funny.

Why do you think celebrities decide to participate in the series?

I think mostly because they’d like people to see them in a different light. Perhaps they’ve been seen in a negative light in the past, and they’d like to redress that. Or they just like the idea of being part of it. I’d love it, because I love the idea of doing the tasks. I love the idea of getting dressed up in silly costumes and playing games. I think it would be so funny. I don’t think I could take the pressure of no contact, though. No reading, no television. I’d go mad.

On the subject of the tasks, have you ever tried any of them out behind the scenes?

Not really, but I’ve tried the all-in-one suits that they put the electrodes on, where your muscles go into spasm. That was really funny. It was a thing where you just seize up completely – it didn’t really hurt, but it felt horrible.

Who have been your favourite celebrity contestants over the years?

George Galloway probably gave me one of my favourite moments ever on the show, with him pretending to be a cat. Coolio and La Toya Jackson were great. And I quite liked watching Pete Burns.

What have been your favourite moments?

Well, clearly the cat moment was very funny and Gorillagate, with Pete Burns’ coat. And Mark Owen winning, because there was such a big crowd, and they were all really screaming for him, and Take That had split up a couple of years before, and he just came out and whispered in my ear “I’ve forgotten how to do this.” I thought it was so sweet.

Do any interviews stick in your mind as having been particularly uncomfortable or difficult?

Well, clearly Jade, Jo and Danielle. That was hard. I had to level the accusations thrown at them, but give them a chance to say their piece.

You tend to try and find the good in most housemates. Have there been any celebrity housemates you found difficult or didn’t warm to?

As an avid fan, even people that I find hard work you’ve got to laugh at, because we’ve been entertained by them for three weeks. So, for example, George Galloway I thought was going to be quite a slippery customer, but he had made me laugh so much. And actually telling him about that, and showing it to him, he kind of dealt with it quite well, I thought. I do try and find the good in people, but I also definitely try and hold them accountable for their actions in the house.

Do you ever find that you don’t like the ones you thought you’d like, and you do like the ones you thought you wouldn’t?

Yes, definitely. And what happens – particularly in Big Brother more than Celebrity Big Brother – is that somebody I haven’t particularly liked watching in the house then comes out and gives a great interview, and I think “God, why didn’t we see more of that when we were watching you?”

Who would be in your Celebrity Big Brother fantasy line-up?

Lindsay Lohan, Robbie Williams, George Michael. George Michael is an enigma, I love it. It would have to be people I don’t know much about. People who are dark horses, a bit mysterious. Then you get to see a bit more about what makes them tick. And that’s what it’s all about.
http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/celebri....-mccall

PoohДата: Понедельник, 11.01.2010, 18:42 | Сообщение # 91
Candy)
Администраторы
Hollywood star Tom Cruise has been named the ‘World's Sexiest Short Man’ in a new poll.

The ‘Mission Impossible’ star, who stands 5ft 7in, pushed Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond to the second spot in the survey of 2,000 women, reports the Sun.

Jazz star Jamie Cullum, who is 5ft 4in tall and is dating 5ft 11in (1.8m) model Sophie Dahl came third.

Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton, 5ft 8in, and 5ft 6in ‘Take That’ singer Mark Owen wrapped up the top five.

"This proves you don't have to be 6ft (1.8m) to be sexy,” the Herald Sun quoted a spokesman for market research company www.OnePoll.com, which conducted the poll.

"These guys are regularly seen with stunning girls, which gives everyone struggling on the height side a bit of hope," he added.
http://www.indianexpress.com/news....4
Марки назван 5 самым секси коротышом biggrin

PoohДата: Понедельник, 11.01.2010, 19:24 | Сообщение # 92
Candy)
Администраторы
Видео про это
Tom Cruise is top man in sexiest short men poll
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yjYFc8ri0c

PoohДата: Четверг, 14.01.2010, 20:09 | Сообщение # 93
Candy)
Администраторы
А вот тут новости о том с кем и как Марки провел Рождество smile
Mark Owen had Xmas lunch with his sister at The
George, Shipston-on-Stour. He ordered goat's cheese
salad, roast beef and chocolate brownie, and
"looked very festive in his Santa hat".

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.02.2010, 20:33 | Сообщение # 94
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк про одну художницу
Mark Owen, Take That - "I wish for just one day I could borrow Scarlett's eyes and see the world as she does, the depth and colour, the textures. Scarlett's paintings in our house are always the first ones people ask about and of course I tell them I did it..... only joking! If Scarlett painted the world then we wouldn't have to worry so much about getting into Heaven."
http://www.scarlettraven.com/collectors.php
I'll Take That commission...

Painter Scarlett Raven's work has quite an effect on heart-throbs.

First the daughter of saxophonist Raphael Ravenscroft, who played the haunting solo on Gerry Rafferty hit Baker Street, made a fan of Orlando Bloom.

And now Take That singer Mark Owen has commissioned Scarlett to paint a view from the stage during a live show by the band.

'To celebrate the end of their tour, the manager of Take That, Jonathan Wild, bought five of my land and city scapes - one for himself and four for the band,' Scarlett tells me.

'Mark liked his so much that he commissioned me to do a massive painting for the entrance of his house.

'I attended concerts, taking hundreds of photos to get a feel for the crowd's energy, the music and the magic the band creates. It's a painting I'm very proud of.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news....3r2ReRi

PoohДата: Среда, 12.05.2010, 08:31 | Сообщение # 95
Candy)
Администраторы
Mark Owen getting into a cab on the King’s Road, South West London, looking very celeb-y and dishevelled

Из журнала Heat Magazine

blackout0409Дата: Среда, 12.05.2010, 11:59 | Сообщение # 96
Back for good
Награды: 2
взъерошенный))))))))....жаль мы этого не видим))))

You make this world for me
You are all that I could be

PoohДата: Понедельник, 17.05.2010, 18:57 | Сообщение # 97
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк попал в шорт-лист лучших отцов-знаменитостей biggrin
Гари кстати тоже туда попал - победителя определят 17 июня 2010 года в День Отца wink
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz....st.html
http://www.3am.co.uk/mark-ow....twitter

PoohДата: Вторник, 25.05.2010, 23:12 | Сообщение # 98
Candy)
Администраторы
Марка сегодня с дочкой видели
A Healthy and tanned Mark Owen shopping in Waitrose in Clapham, South West London with his little daughter.

blackout0409Дата: Вторник, 25.05.2010, 23:39 | Сообщение # 99
Back for good
Награды: 2
я тут побаловалась....
вот это место где Марк с дочкой были....

а в двух шагах:
http://s48.radikal.ru/i121/1005/13/46408ab2ceea.jpg

надеюсь ничего что я здесь выложила...

You make this world for me
You are all that I could be

PoohДата: Среда, 26.05.2010, 00:11 | Сообщение # 100
Candy)
Администраторы
blackout00409, прикол - если бы не приблизила то человек переходящий улицу мог бы Марком показаться с дочкой wink biggrin

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
Поиск: