[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
Новости
PoohДата: Пятница, 16.11.2007, 21:59 | Сообщение # 1
Удаленные

X Factor star Ben Mills is keeping his fingers crossed that some of Take That's magic will rub off on him.
The singer has been given a helping hand with his new single from Mark Owen, 35, who's penned the track.
And he's hoping it will guarantee him success.
'It's a brilliant song,' Ben, 27, tells the Daily Mirror. 'It's called Waiting For You and it's so good we're rushing it out as my next single.'

Хм! Интересно, а это ужо вышло?

PoohДата: Суббота, 17.11.2007, 00:35 | Сообщение # 2
Удаленные

ВОт тут можно этого дядю послушать ,но песни Марка неть(( sob
http://www.myspace.com/benmillsofficial

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 27.01.2008, 01:32 | Сообщение # 3
Удаленные

А вот новая компания активистов- фанатов Марка по возвращению ЕГО в хит-парады с Хейл МЕри) Если шо, присоединяйтесь) wink
Download Campaign For Take That Star Mark Owen’s Solo Single ‘Hail Mary’
Jan 26, 2008. A huge campaign is launching tomorrow to get Mark Owen back in the UK Top 40 with his previously released single ‘Hail Mary’. Many of Mark Owen’s loyal fans believe that he didn’t receive the recognition he deserved as a solo artist after his time in Take That, and feel that this is one way they can show appreciation for his talent both as a singer and songwriter.
It is likely, had Mark not started his music career in a boyband, his solo career would have flourished and his albums received the critical acclaim they deserved. Unfortunately, it was not to be. Released in February 2006, the single ‘Hail Mary’, from Mark’s stunning third album ‘How The Mighty Fall’ only charted at a very disappointing 103 in the UK Top 40.
‘Hail Mary’ is an exceptional, beautifully written track and perfectly suits Mark’s distinctive vocals. The campaign, starting tomorrow, Sunday January 27th is to get ‘Hail Mary’ bought and downloaded enough to get into the Top 40.
For those who have not yet become acquainted with his music any preconceived ideas should be left at the door. In an industry where fame and fortune is to the fore, music with real heart, soul and passion is hard to find. From upbeat pop songs, to rock, to more mellow ballads, Mark’s music has all of that passion and more. As one of the best songwriter’s to come out of Britain, and with three superb albums to his name Mark Owen is a talent to be reckoned with.
The CD single will be available from HMV from midnight tonight. The CD is just £2.49 with free postage to the UK.
http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb....=450216
More information on how to get involved in this campaign and where to buy the single can be found at http://www.squidoo.com/markowen
http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=57604

Valeri_MarkДата: Воскресенье, 27.01.2008, 01:33 | Сообщение # 4
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
блин я не смогу это все превести расскажите в двух словах wacko

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 27.01.2008, 01:55 | Сообщение # 5
Удаленные

Quote (Valeri_Mark)
расскажите в двух сло

В двух я уже написала! Зайди по ссылкам и там усё я думаю поймешь)

Valeri_MarkДата: Понедельник, 28.01.2008, 20:42 | Сообщение # 6
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
На площади им. Св.Марка в Венеции сегодня происходит карнавал "Чувство" surprised

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Понедельник, 28.01.2008, 21:02 | Сообщение # 7
Удаленные

Quote (Valeri_Mark)
На площади им. Св.Марка в Венеции сегодня происходит карнавал "Чувство"

Ну это ж не наш Марк happy

Valeri_MarkДата: Понедельник, 28.01.2008, 22:45 | Сообщение # 8
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, у меня просто сразу ассоциации,потом так,нет это ж не он! happy

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Понедельник, 14.04.2008, 00:41 | Сообщение # 9
Удаленные

Singer KT Tunstall was very quick to accost 'Take That' star Mark Owen at the Brit Awards last night, and thanked him for giving her his loose change during her hard early days. The star spent her pre-fame years strumming a guitar and singing on the streets of Edinburgh, Scotland for money. And Tunstall, who was nominated in the Best Female Solo Artist category at the event in London, remembers kind hearted Owen strolling by one day and furnishing her plastic money cup with some much needed cash. She says, "Mark Owen is lovely because he gave me a quid when I was busking when I was 19. When we met I told him that."
http://thebestgossip.com/2008/02/singer-kt-tunstall-thanks-friend.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 15.07.2008, 20:43 | Сообщение # 10
Удаленные

Прикольно! Сестра Марка Трейси учавствует в Икс-Факторе happy
Take That Star's Little Secret

Mark's sis X-cels.

WANNABE Tracey Owen aims to follow in the footsteps of her brother Mark from Take That.

The budding singer was determined to shine for the judges after being inspired by 36-year-old Mark's huge boyband success.

So she was delighted when she impressed the panel - Simon Cowell, 48, Cheryl Cole, 25, Dannii Minogue, 36, and Louis Walsh, 55.

They told her: "We want you back. For good!"

Now Tracey, from Manchester, has gone through the X Factor boot camp where the judges whittle numbers down to their faves for the live show.

And insiders claim she is good enough to reach the final stages of the contest.

A show source said: "Tracey is very down to earth. She tried not to play on the fact she is Mark's sister because of the expectations that would bring. But word leaked to the judges.

"Luckily for her, they loved her."

Auditions are now nearly over and the ITV series is due to return to our screens next month.

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 05.10.2008, 11:41 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
ВОт тут написано, что продаеться новый альбом Марка! Я фигкею! Но это скорее какое-то переиздание старого альбома, ну пока неизвестно что это...
http://www.townsend-records.co.uk/product.php?pId=6723031&pType=1

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 03.11.2008, 16:43 | Сообщение # 12
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE That star Mark Owen is having intensive hypnotherapy to help him stop smoking.
Mark, 36, has smoked since he was a teenager. But he wants to stop for the sake of son Elwood, two, and the child his fiancee Emma Ferguson is expecting next month.

He said of the hypnotherapy: “The first two days were hard.

“I was on 15 a day, more when I was working.”

The recently announced 2009 Take That tour became the fastest-selling in UK history on Friday.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....823.ece

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 27.02.2009, 08:17 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
Mum's favourite Take That'er Mark Owen turned out for last nights Artists 11 exhibition for The Prostate Cancer Charity and bugger me bluntly from behind if he hasn't dressed himself properly... again! It looks like age has seen off the leather waistcoats and this Mancunian flower has blossomed into a style icon, if a slightly soppy one at that. Since the 90's uber group made its recent come back all members have been seen dressed with at least a modicum of style but Mark has risen above the rest every occasion the group ventures out into public often opting for a monochrome colour palette off set against his naturally sunny disposition.

Mockery aside Mark is yet to disappoint with a true classic style -double breasted jackets and heeled boots being regular points of interest- however the question remains as to whether the bands stylist is more to credit than the man himself. This said though until otherwise stated I'm willing to give Mark the benefit of the doubt after seeing the state of Gary Barlow and Jason Orange. Wow.

Take a jump through to get a blast from the past and see Take That in their heyday and a really quite passionate embrace between Robbie Williams and Mark Owen. You do want to see this by the way.
http://www.brandish.tv/2009/02/12/mark-owen-style-icon.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 06.03.2009, 19:19 | Сообщение # 14
Candy)
Администраторы
Child's play for Mark
Simon Donohue
March 06, 2009

IT'S a case of art imitating life for Take That dad Mark Owen, who provides lead vocals for the manband's latest single release - Up All Night.

What with two-year-old Elwood Jack and Willow Rose, only three months, in the house, Mark and girlfriend Emma Ferguson don't get that much sleep.

"I got about four hours and that's all last night," says Mark, still managing to sound as chipper as ever. "One of them has a bit of a cold at the moment so it's not that easy.

"But I absolutely love being a dad. It really does serve as a reality check - I spend all day as a pop star in rehearsals and then I go home and I'm a dad.

"It's the best of both worlds. Like today, I'm in rehearsals and I'll be home in time to tuck my son up in bed and give my little girl a cuddle."

Mark, 37, is living in London these days - it's where his girlfriend hails from - but still travels up north as often as he can to see his mum and dad.

And he says the video for Up All Night, based on a street party like those held in 1977 to celebrate the Queen's Silver Jubilee, brought back memories of his Oldham childhood.

"The thing I remember most is getting a special coin," he says.

But what he doesn't remember, however, is whether he has met Her Royal Highness personally.

"I THINK I've met her but I can't be certain," he admits, slightly embarrassed. "That's not being blasé and I do love the Royals. It's just that things were so hectic when we did a few of those Royal variety performances that I can't really remember what happened. We certainly met Prince Charles a couple of times."

Back to the present, Mark quips that the band only decided to release a single with him singing lead because they knew that principal songwriter Gary Barlow would be climbing Kilimanjaro, raising money for Comic Relief.

"That's all right," Owen adds. "He's half way up a mountain and we're left behind to do all the hard work!"

Some of that work includes early rehearsals for this summer's gargantuan Circus tour and Owen says that the band have already formulated some pretty wild ideas.

"We meet twice a week to talk about what we might do on the tour.

"It's one thing to get together in the pub and come up with wild ideas and quite another to do them. What we've always needed in Take That is someone to act as the voice of reason."

Speaking of which, Owen still isn't ruling out a return for Robbie Williams.

"The nice thing is, in the last year, everybody has been in contact a lot more and he's back in England now, so he's more a part of our circle.

"But the weird thing is, we don't talk about that sort of thing.

"For us, if Robbie turned round and said, `Can I come and do something?', it wouldn't be a problem."
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news....or_mark

TerryДата: Пятница, 06.03.2009, 19:23 | Сообщение # 15
Babe
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Я ниче не понимаю-ю-ю! Ы-ы-ы...

PoohДата: Пятница, 06.03.2009, 19:37 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Terry, нету времени на перевод но суть отличная))) Марк рассказывает про своих детишек и про то как хорошо быть отцом biggrin

ЛеончикДата: Воскресенье, 08.03.2009, 20:40 | Сообщение # 17
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
Я поняла из этого интервью , что Марк очень счастлив и горд ведь он ПАПА smile biggrin

AnkaДата: Воскресенье, 08.03.2009, 23:17 | Сообщение # 18
I am what I am
Награды: 15
Папуууулечка!!!! А как я поняла из ранее предыдущего, он у нас курить бросает? Молодца! Вот они и щечки, и пузико появилось после этого. Спортом Марк надо заниматься! Побольше физических нагрузок! Любых! smile

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

ЛеончикДата: Воскресенье, 08.03.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 19
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
Награды: 10
Quote (Anka)
он у нас курить бросает? Молодца! Вот они и щечки, и пузико появилось после этого. Спортом Марк надо заниматься! Побольше физических нагрузок! Любых!

Anka, спокуха! Щас тур начнётся скинет. happy

S1M0NEДата: Понедельник, 09.03.2009, 19:21 | Сообщение # 20
Леди Шайн
Награды: 17
Quote (Anka)
и пузико появилось после этого.

да у него не пузико! у него перегибистая осанка, так моя маман говорит wink
а на самом деле я любого марка люблю dry пусть и с пузом и в шляпе и с бородой! любой он мне люб!

I believe in the boogie!

AnkaДата: Понедельник, 09.03.2009, 19:29 | Сообщение # 21
I am what I am
Награды: 15
S1M0NE, анннналогично! Любого

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.03.2009, 22:04 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
Mother and baby-faced

Published: Today
rigTeaserImage
THE dress code at mother-and-baby groups tends to be casual baggy jumpers and trackie bottoms.

But that’s all changed for a gang of South London ladies.

A cafй by a common has become a mecca for immaculately made-up, fashionably attired females and their well-scrubbed tots.

And it’s all down to a certain chart-topping dad who has recently joined them.

TAKE THAT’s pocket-sized performer MARK OWEN has become a regular at the eaterie which hosts a mums-and-tots meeting every Monday — and has set many hearts aflutter.

The 37-year-old dad of two has been taking his two-year-old Elwood Jack to a kiddies’ fitness and music class, which uses nursery rhymes as well as pop music to help kids blow off steam.

One yummy mummy told me: “The Monday classes used to be very low-key. Everyone would turn up without a scrap of make-up and wearing any old clobber.

Advertisement

“Looking glamorous was never top of anyone’s priorities. But since Mark began showing up that’s changed hugely. It can be like a fashion show some weeks.”

And now that the young mums have begun stalking their prey, I’m told it won’t be long before the singer’s professional services are called on.

My source added: “All the women want Mark to do a bit of singing for the Monday group.

“But everyone has so far been too shy to ask him.

“He is a lovely chap so no one wants to impose, but he is going to be asked soon.”

Britain’s best-loved man band are a fertile bunch.

Mark and partner EMMA FERGUSON also have four-month-old WILLOW ROSE and Kilimanjaro-conquering songwriter GARY BARLOW is a new dad too.

DAISY arrived in January to add to his already two-strong brood.

HOWARD DONALD has two children — so it’s only JASON ORANGE who has so far avoided the baby bug.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....298.ece

S1M0NEДата: Четверг, 26.03.2009, 22:10 | Сообщение # 23
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
so it’s only JASON ORANGE who has so far avoided the baby bug

эх, Джей, Джей... отстаешь happy

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Понедельник, 13.04.2009, 08:31 | Сообщение # 24
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк Оуэн работает над сольным альбомом
08:31 [Открыть] [Теги материала] [Управление счетчиками] [Редактировать] [Удалить]
Марк Оуэн собираеться возобновить сольную карьеру - и в этот раз может быть гораздо удачнее.

На последнем альбоме TAKE THAT The Circus Марк играет лидирующую роль , но после третьего альбома после воссоединения собираеться возобновить сольную карьеру.

Отец двоих детей быстро стал одним из самых занятых людей в шоу-бизнесе - сейчас он работает над новым материалом и занимаеться детьми и группой.

Источник говорит - Марк любит каждую секунду проведенную им в Take That.

"Но он по порежнему хочет выходить на сцену со своей командой."

С сольной карьерой Марку не очень везет.

Он выпустил первый сингл который достиг тертьего места в чартах Child, и в 2003 году его Four Minute Warning заняло 4 место в чартах, а ещё он стал победителем Большого Брата.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....819.ece

S1M0NEДата: Понедельник, 13.04.2009, 17:28 | Сообщение # 25
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
Марк Оуэн работает над сольным альбомом

у меня нет слов, только
applause bash moonw rah snap

I believe in the boogie!

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Поиск: