[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » How the Mighty Fall - Альбом (Вот так оно и бывает :))
How the Mighty Fall - Альбом
Ваша любимая песня с альбома?
1. They Do [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. Sorry Lately [ 0 ] [0.00%]
3. Makin’ Out [ 1 ] [7.14%]
4. Waiting For The Girl [ 0 ] [0.00%]
5. Believe In The Boogie [ 1 ] [7.14%]
6. 3:15 [ 3 ] [21.43%]
7. Hail Mary [ 2 ] [14.29%]
8. Wasting Away [ 5 ] [35.71%]
9. Stand [ 2 ] [14.29%]
10. Come On [ 0 ] [0.00%]
Всего ответов: 14
PoohДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 19:41 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Тут совсем просто- самая любимая Вестинг эвей!!!

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 19:42 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
Ксттаи было приятной неожиданностью обнаружить в Союзе 17 Марта этот диск Марка biggrin

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 19:48 | Сообщение # 3
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Stand. dry
Плачу.
Искренняя.
Западает в душу...
Люблю его!

Но хотела за Буги! Танец на нее ставила и вообще под нее прет! happy

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 19:51 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (S1M0NE)
Stand. dry
Плачу.
Искренняя.

Ну да ) ЧТо-то есть))) biggrin

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 19:55 | Сообщение # 5
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
17 Марта этот диск Марка

а я зимой обнаружила... а у меня уже был happy

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 20:48 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
S1M0NE, я помню все ходила и мечтала об лицензионном Грин Мэне так и не купила cry

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 21:24 | Сообщение # 7
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
я помню все ходила и мечтала об лицензионном Грин Мэне так и не купила

та же беда, у меня тоже нету ти sad

I believe in the boogie!

AnkaДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 21:28 | Сообщение # 8
I am what I am
Награды: 15
Вестинг самая любимая на альбоме. А у меня вот Грин есть, а этого нет. sad Бедная я. бедная. sad

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 21:32 | Сообщение # 9
Леди Шайн
Quote (Anka)
А у меня вот Грин есть, а этого нет

а у меня из трех только этот лицензия sad

ну ниче, найдем! куда он денется, сейчас то, на подъеме ТТ! и двд Маркухино выпустят!
(гипнотизирую) выпустят. выпустят. выпустят.

I believe in the boogie!

AnkaДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 21:32 | Сообщение # 10
I am what I am
S1M0NE, smile smile smile

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.03.2009, 22:49 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
Anka, Так я на сдачу с Ультиматат могу тебе и этот альбом прикупить))) Надь? wink

HowittaДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 01:11 | Сообщение # 12
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
Quote (S1M0NE)
а у меня из трех только этот лицензия

У меня тоже, хотя Грин Мен тоже лицензия, но тока на кассете))
В этом альбоме голосую за Hail Mary))

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 01:22 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
TanjaI, вот приедешь летом и будет у тебя Марк лицензионный) biggrin

HowittaДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 01:41 | Сообщение # 14
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
Quote (Pooh)
вот приедешь летом и будет у тебя Марк лицензионный)
надеюсь)) happy

TerryДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 17:04 | Сообщение # 15
Babe
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Wasting away. Долго-долго думала.

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 17:12 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (Terry)
Wasting away

Жму руку))) biggrin

S1M0NEДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 20:38 | Сообщение # 17
Леди Шайн
Quote (TanjaI)
хотя Грин Мен тоже лицензия, но тока на кассете))

круто!
раритет! biggrin

I believe in the boogie!

AnkaДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 21:53 | Сообщение # 18
I am what I am
Pooh, надо-надо! Купи, пожалуйста!

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.03.2009, 23:24 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Anka, сделаем))) biggrin

CarmenLGДата: Пятница, 29.05.2009, 02:50 | Сообщение # 20
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
http://www.rs2.de/cgi-bin....gzaE2sg

Mark Owen Interview

Kreiiisch !!!!! Very quiet. It is finally just Mark Owen, an ex-member of Take That, the most famous boy group of all time, because of his new solo album "How The Mighty Fall" on rs2-visit. As he relaxed with sympathetic-O-footballers legs and a straw-Cowboyhut and is pleased with the compliment that he had for this extravagant headdress gets. Yes, he from Los Angeles, the city where he is now the third solo album and where he has also several times in between his friend Robbie Williams has taken.

Owen is talking about the work on the ten new exciting songs as therapy. His unconventional single "I Believe In The Boogie" is in the Do-It-Yourself mode created on the piano and, as of course the whole album, on the specially created label Sedna published. The 33-year-old has now so everything himself under control and feels better than ever: "But there was a really bad time for me. Record companies told me one by one, my time was up. I thought I could never make music again until I eventually made no more pressure and at once came after the melodies again. After each song, I was curious how well the next would be. "

Excited about the songs was also the audience at the concert in the evening. Especially with "Believe in the Boogie" did not stop hip audience and Mark Owen gave himself with his charming, dance movements, but a bit of Take That-old memories. But Owen did not want to then go back. That he knows now so plentiful and the new role as a songwriter and musician, he also brings an album, besides the first single yet more subtle hits and catchy tunes like "Makin Out", "They Do" or "3 ' 15 "has. That should have heard, whether with or without Cowboyhut!

CarmenLGДата: Пятница, 29.05.2009, 03:16 | Сообщение # 21
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
http://www.unikosmos.de/artikel580.htm

Mark Owen Interview

Without soap bubble

When Take That he shared with Robbie Williams's bedroom and two years ago he sang with him on a large open-air stage in England - Mark Owen. "Rob was my best buddy," remembers the former teen swarm at the time in the boy group. "We were two young boys who discovered the life."

Now Owen is also in the charts solo attack: His album "How The Mighty Fall" is clever rock of Britpop. The single "Believe In The Boogie" is already gechartet.

Your new album is called "How The Mighty Fall". What is the title all about?
Mark Owen: "The words come from my song, Believe In The Boogie ', which states:" From the Albert Hall to the Uni Ball / How the mighty fall "(dt around: from the Royal Albert Hall on Unifete'. That means: The people know me from the past, where I played in big stadiums, and many thousands of people occurred bin. But the concerts, we are now here in Germany, are small, intimate shows. Maybe 300, 400 people. So, therein lies a certain irony. I laugh a bit about how to go big '. "

Do you have a lot of the money that you deserve to have Take That?
"We worked with Take That very well deserved. I could buy a house and have my parents bought a house. But I always say that music is my Ferrari. I do not have a fast car. Everything I've ever earned is returned to making music flowed. That is my main luxury. I would probably up to my last penny to spend anything for music. How important is it for me. "

Why was it after your first solo albums as a long pause until this CD?
"It was a difficult time for me. I had decided, quite on prog with it and just curious to make music. Since I have lost my record deal and this was no surprise. In the following six years were for me a matter of finding myself. I've still tried to get a contract and I write songs every day. Maybe I tried it too intense. I began to be frustrated and depressed and sometimes even a little depressed. But I have never abandoned. I finally got a contract and could be a few years ago in England to publish an album. But then they drop me again. Overall, I was kicked out two times. That's why I decided now to make myself and this album on my own label to publish. "

When you get to the Take-That-times zurückdenk which images appear as in front of your eyes?
"That reminds me the first travel. We were always somewhere on the road. Then the costumes, the outfits and how it was, on the stage. That's what I loved, we've played really great shows. And then the friendships within the band, but also uncertainties, long days, lots of dates. We were young and maybe a bit naive. If in such a young age in such a band occurs, you're suddenly in this bubble. The bubble travels through the world, but you do not get much of the reality. I always thought that I Mark Owen did very well protected, but when everything stopped, I was in the six years that I no longer knew who I was. It was probably the best thing could happen to me, the durchzumachen and thus addressed me. This was necessary. "

You have the friendships within the band mentioned. Who facility closest to you?
"Rob. He was my best friend in the band. We were about the same age. In the early times, we have always shared a room. Therefore, das Even very beginning: We met and went out together purely as the band was put together. So I would say that Rob probably my closest friend in the band was. "

As you and Rob shared a room you have, you're given the run, which is a rock star lifestyle is called?
"A little bit already. We have like a drunk, if the next day we do not have to pay. I was a big fan of red wine. We have traveled all over the world, like any other normal boy, we are in clubs and at parties gone. These were years of discovery for us. At this age - 17, 18, 19 - one tries to explore. We have also done, though perhaps not often in the real world. We were then just like that. I think that everyone would have done so. Every day for us was like a weekend. There were a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it. But we've also worked really hard. We were always aware that we were working and gave concerts and stuff. "

Robbie Williams If your best friend in Take That was how it was then for thee, as he left the band?
"We had little time to think about it. When Rob went or when he is no longer in the band was, we had a few weeks later, the biggest concert of our careers ahead of us. Therefore, we had no time, so long as we reside. We had everything old new again learn. We ackerten nonstop from the time of punk, when Rob left the band, until Christmas. It went to America, where, Back For Good 'was a big hit, and then stood still in Europe dates to the program. It was only when we had one months holiday, we realized that it was no longer the same and perhaps a good time to stop. We therefore came back from holiday and drew a line. "

Have you with the others in the band still contact?
"Yes, I meet them all. When my plate was recorded in LA, I had the opportunity to meet Rob da. And the other guys I have in the past year, all taken - Gary, Jason and Howard. For a while I had no contact with the other guys, but now they can. "

What have in the meantime done?
"Gary is married and has several children. He composes a lot of people. That he had great success. Jason is back to the university and has been for some years studied. He has performed in England also worked as an actor. And Howard is DJ! He was probably as a DJ in Hamburg. It sets out for years and it works fine. "

What about the possibility that Gary, Robbie and thou her works as a solo artist?
"The last album I have written songs together Gary. It was something I wanted to do, to see how we could work together. I had a lot of fun. But I think the music I make, and the music that Gary does not fit well together. While we can write together, but his style is very different from my. And with Rob, I have about two years ago at Knebworth sung before 140,000 people. Maybe one day I would like a song with Rob write. But rather just for fun, not a big deal.

Do you have the songs on "How The Mighty Fall" all myself?
"Yes. I've always written my own songs and it is very important for me to do that. I never cover versions on an album. Composing is what I love doing - writing songs, texts and to write the tune up. I am a bit selfish. I like to do everything themselves in this new record, I was able to use the band more. Usually I write songs when I'm alone, but this time I have with the band done at home. "

If fans from Take-That-times your new CD player in the slide, what an experience awaits them?
"There was a time in my life since I was as far as possible away from Take That. I have done without neunminütige Musikjams or pop chorus. But I think that this album is very melodic, the take-take-songs were even beautiful melodies and nice harmonies. This also has the plate. For me, however, it has far more depth than the old Take That songs-had. "

Who are you today in person at the next?
"My girlfriend is probably the man who stands next to me. It is like my best friend. We have been together almost a year. And she says Emma. And then there are my band and my management team. I do not have a huge friends, to be honest. I have friends from school and I have my band. And the friends from school live in the north of England. Because a lot of time I spend in London, I do not meet often, although I often speak with them. "

Can you exclude with certainty that there is ever a reunion of Take That comes?
"I think so, if I'm honest. I speak from time to time with the guys and no one proposes this. Each has evolved. When we were joined as a band, we've always said that we wanted to quit for good, if we were still up. And I think we have done so. And also: The clothes of that time simply did not fit me more (laughs). I would look so stupid, so what if I still would take time. I took this picture in my head, that if we as 60 or 70 years old, we all meet again. We have white hair, walking sticks and wear suits. Then we have a piano around and sing some songs - very quiet, just for us. I think it would be fun. And that would be a nice conclusion. "

CarmenLGДата: Среда, 15.07.2009, 13:30 | Сообщение # 22
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Hail Mary promo
Monday 06 Feb 2006

London creative house VooDooDog mixed CG and live action to create an atmospheric, painterly look in Mark Owen’s latest video, Hail Mary.

Emmy-nominated London agency VooDooDog has created a live-action/CG music video for Mark Owen’s latest single Hail Mary. It’s the company’s second collaboration with the ex-Take That member, having worked on Owen’s previous video for the track Making Out

Directed by Paul Donnellon and produced by Tracy Bass, the video sees Owen and his co-star Marta Kierblewska set against backgrounds that were created using 2D and 3D elements, and digital photographs.

The biggest challenge of the project were the limitations of budget and time, according to director Paul Donnellon of VooDooDog. “We only had a one-day greenscreen shoot to get 50 setups filmed, with Noel Donnellon filming second unit elements for the VFX. “This was combined with complicated hair and costume changes further adding to the pressure,” he says.

The greenscreen shoot was filmed at London’s Big Sky Media studios by cinematographer Martin Tester, and the Mill produced a beauty Telecine grade that gave the footage the moody look Donnellon was after.

“I wanted to get a feeling of religious paintings like renaissance icons and also the feeling of the Pre-Raphaelite artist Dante Rossetti,” explains Paul. “I wanted to take it into another world with an artificial painted atmosphere.”

As part of the company’s pitch to the client, Donnellon created a detailed storyboard, cut to the soundtrack for timing. This level of planning proved vital at the greenscreen shoot.

“We shot exactly what was storyboarded, so it meant on the shoot we could bring rough wire frames of the 3D sets, and mix and match to line the shots up carefully,” he explains.

Because we’re animators, we’re used to working in a very strict form, so we had every detail planned out before the shoot, which really meant we could achieve the results we wanted.”

Once the VooDooDog team had an offline cut, they worked solidly for four weeks building sets and lighting, and then compositing using a range of 2D and 3D software.

VooDooDog’s Andrew White modelled the 3D and with colleague John Sunter animated and composited the backgrounds on Apple G5s.

“For us, software is just a tool, the creative side is the most important thing,” says Paul. “The Mill did our Telecine and pulled some mattes for us, which was a great help, then everything was built layer by layer until we achieved our final look.

“Being able to build everything in layers is probably the most important feature of software with a project like this. Everything was pieced together from the live-action shoot, the elements that we filmed, and from hundreds of still digital images that we had photographed.”

Lynn Wright

http://www.digitalartsonline.co.uk/feature....gepos=3

Director: Paul Donnellon
Producer: Tracy Bass
Modeller: Andrew White
Compositor: Andrew White, John Sunter
Photography/2nd camera unit: Noel Donnellon
Agency: VooDooDog, 020 7387 2049, www.voodoodog.com

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Среда, 15.07.2009, 13:31

PoohДата: Среда, 15.07.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 23
Candy)
Администраторы
CarmenLG, nice article smile smile smile

PoohДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 18:14 | Сообщение # 24
Candy)
Администраторы
Мои Мурьские поклонники послушали мой фан0арт и все наперебой спрашивают что за восхитительная песня) ВОт так и выводим любимых исполнителей в массы biggrin biggrin biggrin

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 16.04.2010, 19:14 | Сообщение # 25
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
ВОт так и выводим любимых исполнителей в массы

вот именно biggrin

I believe in the boogie!

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » How the Mighty Fall - Альбом (Вот так оно и бывает :))
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: