[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Пресса (Статьи о ребятках)
Пресса
PoohДата: Среда, 21.11.2007, 19:11 | Сообщение # 1
Удаленные

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.11.2007, 23:14 | Сообщение # 2
Удаленные

АриДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 13:53 | Сообщение # 3
Удаленные

The Sun

Take That: We're not heroes

GARY BARLOW’s daughter burst into tears and cried for almost two hours when he got back from touring Europe this week.
It had been just ten days since he had seen five-year-old Emily but she was overcome with emotion when he walked in.
And the TAKE THAT star says her reaction made him realise how tough it is for Our Boys fighting abroad.
Gary, 36, says: “We’ve done 28 dates in Europe and being away from home for a long time is tough. You miss your family a lot.
Luckily my wife Dawn is on tour with us but you do miss the kids like mad. My daughter is too young to understand.
“Christmas is just around the corner, it’s not easy for the lads fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq. It makes you realise how lucky we are.”
My interview with Take That is a world away from the front line.

The boys have invited me on board a Ј1.7million Sunseeker yacht on a cruise down the Thames to the O2, where their UK dates kick off.
Now, I’ve never been one for boybands - or manbands, for that matter - but Take That are an exception to the rule.
They wear brilliant clobber, make Marks & Spencer threads look cool and can breakdance in their late 30s.
I’m 27 - and the most impressive thing I can do is break wind. As for Gary, he can write No1 singles without breaking sweat.
Despite having led a life of luxury for most of their adult lives, the lads are still beaming at the chance to travel on a plush boat on the Thames.

Fortune
The trip has them in reflective mood as the sun sets on the London skyline.
JASON ORANGE, 37, opens up about how he has invested his fortune in ethical projects.
He says: “I have always been quite wise with my money. I never splashed out on Aston Martins or a Ferrari or anything like that.
"I’ve got my money in a Manchester investment firm who only get involved with ethical projects.
“I want my money to go into wind power and renewable energy. Everything has to be Fair Trade or operate an ethical practice. It means a lot to me.
“When I was younger it was all about trying to double and treble my money but this time round it’s more important to me that the money is making a difference at the same time.”
I had always thought Jason was the most aloof of the lads and a bit difficult to work out.
But he was on great form and even put me straight when I overstepped the mark with the laddish banter.
Later, on stage after the lapdancing routine, he apologised to the girls in the crowd in case any of it had come across as chauvinistic.
It might go some way to explain why he has probably been the busiest between the sheets in the band over the years.
He adds: “I still feel too young to get married. I really want to and I would love to have kids. At the moment I like life the way it is and I don’t want to do it just because I feel I have to while I’m young.”
You can see the boys in action at their O2 gig by clicking on the link below.
There is nothing diva-like about these boys either.
Down-to-earth characters who would be great to go for a pint with - or a fruit juice for four-years-sober Jason.
The owners of the swanky boat have insisted that shoes are banned inside it to preserve the thick pile carpet - and there’s not a single complaint from the lads. I can report that they all have good socks on as well - which I don’t.
Jason adds: “I’m not as into shopping as the other lads. They are like girls. On tour they’ve been coming back to the hotel with bags and bags of new clothes.
“I’m a northern lad - all I need is a good jacket and I’m happy.”
Working for Bizarre over the last few years, I have been trampled in the stampede of women in the office when Take That tickets are up for grabs.
I saw them live at the Brits last year and was staggered by the crowd’s reaction.
When they came on stage to perform Patience a tsunami of women in full hormone overdrive flooded forward to get a closer look. Take That were brilliant. The roar was deafening before, during and after.
In August I ended up beside Gary, MARK and their wives on a flight to LA for the premiere of the movie Stardust. They were perfect gentlemen and won me over in minutes.
Even after a 12-hour flight they were full of banter at US customs with fans asking for pictures - despite their bleary eyes.

АриДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 13:54 | Сообщение # 4
Удаленные

Продолжение

Giggle
Today, as the boat pulls up to dock at the O2, Mark Owen seems genuinely stunned to see their faces flashing up on huge screens outside the venue.
He shouts to Gary to have a look and has a real giggle when the whole band pops up.
Mark, 35, says: “It’s great to be home. It was getting to the point where we were on autopilot, but being back has given us all a lift.
“London is a brilliant place. My house is only just around the corner from the hotel and coming to the gig like this every night is a bit special.”
That’s if they let the little fella back on the boat - while I am speaking to him he accidentally snaps a bracket off the interior and we agree it will be our secret.
Sorry, Mark.
Meanwhile, the good news for Take That fans is that Gary has absolutely no intention of retiring.
He says: “I am a workaholic. I can’t imagine ever stopping writing songs.
“I’ve only written one song for someone else this year - Katherine Jenkins - which has done really well. I’ll do more of that in the future but we are all writing for Take That.
“People keep emailing me asking if I have another Patience tucked away. Believe me, if I did, it would be tucked away for our next album.”
I wouldn’t have admitted it ten years ago, but I might even buy that album.

источник

PoohДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 14:14 | Сообщение # 5
Удаленные

Ари, отличная статья, а уж фота, особенно первая - ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНАЯ) heart

АриДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 15:06 | Сообщение # 6
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
фота, особенно первая - ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНАЯ

Я бы не отказалась с ними на такой яхте прокатиться...

PoohДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 15:30 | Сообщение # 7
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
Я бы не отказалась с ними на такой яхте прокатиться

А кто бы отказался? wacko

АриДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 15:35 | Сообщение # 8
Удаленные

Gary has absolutely no intention of retiring. He says: “I am a workaholic. I can’t imagine ever stopping writing songs.

Бальзам на душу! happy

PoohДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 15:44 | Сообщение # 9
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
Бальзам на душу

Дык это и так понятно) Он композитор от бога)) wink

АриДата: Суббота, 01.12.2007, 15:45 | Сообщение # 10
Удаленные

Это точно. МАСТЕР! pray pray pray pray pray
Хочу новый альбом!!!

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 02.12.2007, 19:29 | Сообщение # 11
Удаленные

АриДата: Вторник, 04.12.2007, 09:49 | Сообщение # 12
Удаленные

Ой, это старая статья. А я уже губу раскатала начет альбома... cry

PoohДата: Вторник, 04.12.2007, 10:02 | Сообщение # 13
Удаленные

Ари, да ) Это ж старая) Счас им надо ж турне закончить))) smile

АриДата: Вторник, 04.12.2007, 11:25 | Сообщение # 14
Удаленные

Ну невнимательная я! smile
кстати, я на главной странице еще статью выложила о концерте. Наверное, не буду сюда копировать.

АриДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 10:26 | Сообщение # 15
Удаленные

Очень хорошая статья о ТТ в The Sunday Times. Хотя, конечно, опять по Робу проехались.

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 12:00 | Сообщение # 16
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
Хотя, конечно, опять по Робу проехались

Не люблю я статьи где по Робишу проезжаються angry
Да и вообще в последний год только ленивый по Бобби не проехался cry

АриДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 12:26 | Сообщение # 17
Удаленные

Ну... Он же по ТТ проезжался... wink
А тут тем более журналисты, что с них требовать?

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 12:32 | Сообщение # 18
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
Он же по ТТ проезжался
Ну так и они по-нему))) Это вообще вечная тема - РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ) happy Это я помню в Друзьях был такой монолог между Россом и Рейчел.
Росс- Я хочу закрыть тему наших отношений прямо здесь и сейчас
Рейчел - Хорошо, но ты же знаешь, что эта тема между нами никогда не будет закрыта
Росс- О, Боже! Она и прада никогда не будет закрыта!
Просто про ТТ и Робби) biggrin

АриДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 12:37 | Сообщение # 19
Удаленные

Но мы люди миролюбивые и ругаться по таким пустякам не будем, правда? flower

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 12:40 | Сообщение # 20
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
ругаться по таким пустякам не будем, правда?
Конечно же))) Зачем нам это?) У нас тут МИР-ТРУД-МАЙ) smile

АриДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 13:10 | Сообщение # 21
Удаленные

У нас тут МИР-МУЗЫКА-ТТ! biggrin

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.12.2007, 13:12 | Сообщение # 22
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
МИР-МУЗЫКА-ТТ

ДА! ЭТО ДЕВИЗ НАШЕГО ФОРУМА! biggrin

LissenaДата: Пятница, 07.12.2007, 17:24 | Сообщение # 23
Удаленные

Quote (Ари)
МИР-МУЗЫКА-ТТ!

ТТ и есть у нас и целый мир, который очень Бьютифул и МУЗЫКА вобще.... love

PoohДата: Пятница, 14.12.2007, 23:57 | Сообщение # 24
Удаленные

В новом ТВ Парке небольшая заметка про ТАЕ ТНАТ! Точнее статейка) И есть их даже две фоты)) smile

LissenaДата: Вторник, 25.12.2007, 21:28 | Сообщение # 25
Удаленные

Large sections of the female population have dreams not dissimilar to this. Mark Owen and Jason Orange are sat on the sofa, Gary Barlow has made tea for everyone and Howard Donald is stripped to his underwear and oiled up for a massage.

Welcome to take that's dressing room. Tonight they play London's 02 arena (obviously an old interview, lol), the fifth date in an eight-night run. Next week, in the build up the Christmas, they conclude the Beautiful World Tour with 11 hometown appearances at the Manchester Evening News Arena.

It's the climax of a remarkable comeback that began in 2006. Ten years after they split up, Take That re-united (without Robbie Williams) for an 11-date tour. The demand was so high they added a further 19 dates. The following November they released Patience, their first single since how deep is your love in 1996. It went to Number 1 and stayed there for 4 weeks, securing the ultimate boy band prize in the process, Christmas number 1.

The band's 4th album, Beatiful World, also topped the charts, and two years later it is the third best selling album of 2007, shifting nearly a million copies in the UK in the last 12 months alone. "It's been a pretty shocking couple of years, really" says Barlow. All 4 members appreciate the second bite of the cherry, as only those who've experienced lacklustre post-boy band solo careers can. It's also the reason they are, in Donald's words "down earth" - as you'd need to be to conduct an interview in your pants. As they prepare to go on stage, they ponder success, Robbie Williams and the perfect ending.

Did you have any idea how successful Beautiful World would be?

Gary Barlow: I don't know if anyone's that wise to know whether an album is going to be big.

Mark Owen: What we haven't done, which I'm pleased about, is that there hasn't been a long-term plan for what we're doing. It's all been kind of a happy accident. We've almost been a bit afraid to take our foot off the gas. At the end of this tour and after New Year I guess we will step off the gas, and get out of the car for a bit and see where we are.

At what point did you realise you were back for good?

GB: Last Christmas, when we did so well with Patience and it was Number 1 at Christmas. We just thought 'Well that's it then.'

Jason Orange: Job's a good 'un.

GB: We're properly back. It's one thing doing a tour - a bit of nostalgia and all the rest of it - but to be able to compete again in a really difficult market...It's hard to get people into shops buying music now, but we did it. Not only that, but we sold more albums this time than we did with any of the old albums.

Were you nervous about the new songs flopping?

MO: We wanted to do Patience well, because it would have been a bit of a bummer us putting all the effort in and it going in at number 103. We had a clause in our album contract saying that if we didn't like it we could give the money back to the record company and never release it.

What have been the highlights of the last 2 years?

GB: It hasn't been things like winning at the Brits (Patience won Best British Single at the 2007 event). It's been things like being on a plane with just the 4 of us sat at the back talking about silly things. Then there was the day we drove from Glasgow to Newcastle in Howard's car. It was like the old days, just the 4 of us. Total freedom. No one watching us. No one listening in. There are 2 moments in the show that I love and look forward to. The 1st 1 is Rule the World when walk from the back of the stage to the front and we walk as a unit, the 4 of us. I dunno, I just love it. It feels so strong for me, that bit. Then there's another bit on Back For Good where we all turn in and look at each other. It's lovely because I'm looking in the eyes of the other 3 and then out of focus is just this chaos. It's like, wow, look at us in the middle of all this.

And the low point?

MO: Howard puncturing a lung was a crazy moment. [Donald collapsed a lung while performing the splits on stage in Milan in October 2007.] He was out for 10 shows.

Howard Donald: It spoilt the tour a bit, for me personally. I was a bit worried that they were going to get used to it being a 3-piece.

GB: (laughs) We did. It was good having the extra space on stage. It was good having the extra spotlight on us aswell. I felt the burn a bit more.

You're appearing on ITV's New Year's Eve show, Countdown to Midnight at the 02 Arena. How did that come about?

MO: New Year's Eve is always a difficult night to plan. It's always a bit of a let-down, isn't it? You always build it up so much that it's got to be this massive night. We thought the best way for us to get over that would be to do our own gig. It saves us having to worry about what we're going to do.

What are your plans for next year?

GB: Frist of all, some time off. Then some more time off. Then start thinking about some more music.

MO: We still feel there's another record inside us. There's still things we're learning and want to improve on and things we could still make better. So I think we'd like to make another record. And tour again. But when that'll be, who knows.

Do you think Robbie will ever rejoin the band?

MO: When we first agreed we were going to go on tour again, we asked him, but he had other commitments; he had to walk his dog that day.

GB: I don't think about it that much. I don't think it's even a possibility, him joining the band again. I think we've all got to hope that one day we'll do a one-off or something where we'll perform together. But I think when it comes down to it, he's just not going to be in the band again. I just don't think there's a place for him now here. I think to Rob, there never was a place for him. I've spent a bit of time with Robbie over the last year. I think he's made to be who he is. I don't think he's meant to be in a band, our Robbie. So i've never seen it as an option, really. I could be wrong, but I just don't see it happening.

MO: For me, it would be the perfect end. If i was writing the Take that film script and we'd come back ten years on and done a successful album and a couple of successful tours, if you wanted to put the perfect end to the story... Well, there's two; either we all die in a plane crash, which would be a good one; or Rob appears on stage and does something with us.

HD: But Mark saying that, that's Mark's perfect end. I don't think that's our fans perfect end. I think they see us as a four-piece now.

MO: I think they accept it but I really think they'd still like to see it. There was a time when Rob first left the band that if you saw a picture of us, it looked like somebody was missing. I think now, if you see a picture of the band, you don't think that.

The 20,000-strong audience at The 02 certainly don't. As might be expected, the reformed Take That's fans are predominantly women who were teenagers the first time round (with a smattering of boyfriends that have been strong-armed into accompanying them).

A number of groups are wearing pink cowboy hats and the event has the feel of a giant hen party. When the band take the stage the treble-y shriek is ear splitting. "Tuesday night audiences are always the best," sparkles Barlow. The two hours that follow are just as heavy handed with the cheese, but Take That know their business and they are never less than entertaining; even the boyfriends join in the dance moves, albeit sheepishly, during the big hits such as Back For Good.

The lasr word goes to Barlow. "Two years ago I'd have said this could never have happened," he says. "Who knows what will happen next." He looks like the happiest man in the country.

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Пресса (Статьи о ребятках)
  • Страница 1 из 7
  • »
Поиск: