[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Совместный проект)
РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ
Хотели бы вы чтобы это сотрудничество состоялось?
1. Да [ 17 ] [50.00%]
2. Нет [ 11 ] [32.35%]
3. Мне все равно [ 6 ] [17.65%]
Всего ответов: 34
PoohДата: Воскресенье, 14.12.2008, 00:45 | Сообщение # 51
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Oksanka, ну в ближайший год этого реюниона не будет) А то и больше! Этак Роб пока альбом выпуустит- пока в турне проедеться) Никак не меньше 2 или3 лет пройдет! happy

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

OksankaДата: Воскресенье, 14.12.2008, 12:49 | Сообщение # 52
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 1
Pooh, однофигственно страшно.....Я конечно понимаю,что до седой бороды они на сцене вряд ли останутся,но уж так их терять снова не хочется..... sad

АриДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 11:32 | Сообщение # 53
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
Mark added: “It would be the perfect ending.”

Какой такой ending? cool

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 11:58 | Сообщение # 54
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (Ари)
Какой такой ending?

Полагаю именно тот sad
Хотя может он имеет ввиду совсем другое wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

OksankaДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 13:18 | Сообщение # 55
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ари, вот я тоже по этому поводу напряглась...... sad cry

АриДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 15:14 | Сообщение # 56
Администраторы
Так, значит, никакого Роба! И никаких эндингов! cool

OksankaДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 19:30 | Сообщение # 57
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Ари)
И никаких эндингов!

Я поддерживаю предыдущего оратора! wink

АриДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 20:23 | Сообщение # 58
Администраторы
Дай лапу, сестра!

OksankaДата: Понедельник, 15.12.2008, 22:36 | Сообщение # 59
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ари, на тебе даже обе мои лапы,сестра!

PoohДата: Суббота, 20.12.2008, 13:55 | Сообщение # 60
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie makes up

Singer Robbie Williams has made peace with former Take That band mate Gary Barlow and has been invited to his former foe's house for a bit of Christmas cheer.

Williams, who left the band in 1995, has been rebuilding his relationship with Barlow over the last few months and rumours are rife that he will be joining the band on their tour next year.

A Take That source was quoted in the Daily Express as saying: "A lot of people who knew the band when Robbie was in it can't believe how well he and Gary get on these days.
"

"They really are very good friends. I think a lot of it is to do with the fact that Robbie has matured and mellowed.
"

Barlow not only extended the olive branch to Robbie, but also invited the rest of the band members to his home for some down time between Christmas and New Year.

The source added: "Gary has told the boys — Mark Owen, Howard Donald and Jason Orange — they are welcome round to his house for a small get-together in between Christmas and New Year.
"

"He has told Robbie he is more than welcome, too. I believe Robbie is staying not far from Gary at Christmas and visiting his mum Jan.
"

source: http://entertainment.iafrica.com/news/1397200.htm

PoohДата: Четверг, 25.12.2008, 19:27 | Сообщение # 61
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That воссоединятся с Робби Уильямсом на "Гластонбери-2010"

Take That воссоединятся с Робби Уильямсом на "Гластонбери-2010"
Группа Take That ведет переговоры о том, чтобы выступить хедлайнером на британском музыкальном фестивале "Гластонбери-2010". К этому моменту музыканты планируют воссоединиться с Робби Уильямсом, сообщает Gigwise.com.

Как рассказал журналистам источник в окружении музыкантов, они хотели бы устроить на фестивале яркое шоу с исполнением своих главных хитов. По мнению источника, это выступление могло бы стать вершиной карьеры Take That.

Недавно Робби Уильямс заявил, что был бы рад воссоединиться с Take That. Лидер группы Гарри Барлоу в ответ заметил, что не исключает приема Уильямса в коллектив в следующем году. По мнению аналитиков, Уильямс не сможет принять участия в ближайшем концертном туре Take That, поскольку не принимал участия в работе над последним альбомом. Однако уже над следующей пластинкой музыканты смогут работать вместе с Уильямсом.
http://h.ua/story/157024/

OksankaДата: Четверг, 25.12.2008, 21:28 | Сообщение # 62
G.B. is love of my life
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ну что ж...Или взлет ещё выше,или ..начало конца!..время покажет

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 28.12.2008, 20:48 | Сообщение # 63
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams 'Will Not Rejoin Take That'

Robbie Williams will not rejoin Take That because he wants to focus on his own solo career, according to reports.

The singer was linked once again to his former group earlier this month after he wrote on his official website that he would “love” to rejoin the band.

He has also publicly reignited his friendship with singer Gary Barlow.

However, Williams is now reported to have told his father, Pete, that he is too busy with his own solo material to return to Take That

"Robbie told his dad Pete that he'll be pushing himself back in the limelight - talk of a reunion couldn't be further from the truth,” a source told the Sunday People.

"He might have buried the hatchet with Gary Barlow but the only person Robbie is concerned about selling records next year is himself."

Williams' departure from Take That in 1995 triggered the boy band's initial demise but since reforming without the singer they have enjoyed a hugely successful re-birth.

Williams is currently recording his new studio album which, according to his manager, will be released in 2009
http://www.gigwise.com/news....ke-That

PoohДата: Суббота, 17.01.2009, 00:36 | Сообщение # 64
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That's Robbie motivator

Friday, 16 January 2009

Robbie Williams was "instrumental" in getting Take That back together.

Mark Owen has revealed Robbie - the only member of the original line up not to rejoin the group - was a major catalyst in the group reuniting after he convinced Jason Orange to agree to the comeback.

Mark, 36, said: "Robbie was instrumental in getting us back together. Jason was unsure about whether it was the right thing and was able to have a couple of conversations with Rob.

"Rob said, 'Go for it mate.' If he had said, 'Don't do it,' I don't think Jason would have."

Meanwhile, the band - which also includes Howard Donald - has been celebrating this week after member Gary Barlow, 37, became a father for the third time. The singer's wife, Dawn, gave birth to healthy baby girl Daisy at a London hospital on Wednesday (14.01.09).

The couple already have two children, Daniel, eight, and Emily, six. When Jo went into labour Gary was with the band filming a video for forthcoming single 'Up All Night'. He reportedly arrived at the hospital with a gift-wrapped pack of nappies- an impromptu present from his bandmates.
http://www.myparkmag.co.uk/article....or.html

PoohДата: Суббота, 17.01.2009, 00:36 | Сообщение # 65
Candy)
Администраторы
JASON'S GURU ROBBIE
JASON Orange only agreed to join the Take That reunion because Robbie Williams, 34, urged the 38-year-old to sign up.

Mark Owen, 36, told Attitude magazine: “Jay was unsure whether it was the right thing and was able to have a couple of conversations with Rob.

“Rob said: ‘Go for it mate.’ I think Rob was instrumental in us getting back together. If he had said: ‘Don’t do it,’ I don’t think Jay would have.”

In other Take That news, Gary Barlow, 37, celebrated the safe arrival of his second daughter, Daisy, this week .
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/66063/Jason-s-Guru-Robbie/

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 22:49 | Сообщение # 66
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That’s "guilt" over Robbie’s meltdown
Robbie William’s departure from Take That in 1995 was the single most upsetting incident of our childhood (bar them splitting up – yes, we did call the helpline…) – and now Gary, Mark, Jason and Howard have spoken out about their guilt over Robbie’s meltdown when he left the band. Gary regrets “missing the signs” Rob was in trouble. Howard says, “I spoke to Rob about it last summer. I said I was sorry I never took the time to notice he was drinking a bottle of vodka a day.” Mark adds, “Sometimes we’d joke and say we wanted to be in Oasis. But he actually did want to be in Oasis. I feel a bit guilty now that I wasn’t mature enough to hear his cries.” But despite their guilt, the boys confirmed a full-scale Take-That-as-a-fivesome reunion was definitely on the cards, in some way, shape or form. Jason says, “Lets get him back as quickly as possible.” Yay!
http://www.heatworld.com/Article....+22+Jan

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 22:50 | Сообщение # 67
Candy)
Администраторы
TT: Our guilt over Robbie
TAKE THAT have confessed their guilt at failing to notice the warning signs as the wheels fell off ROBBIE WILLIAMS’ life.

But they are ready to make it up to their troubled former bandmate — and have repeated their plea for Robbie to rejoin them.

GARY BARLOW has admitted there was “a series of events we should have spotted” as Robbie went off the rails before quitting the band in 1995.

He added: “That’s my one regret. I missed the signs. I think we all did.”

And the lads have given their frankest ever account of the depths Robbie plunged to as he launched into a battle with booze and drugs that would end in rehab and exile in Los Angeles.

HOWARD DONALD revealed: “I spoke to Rob about it last summer. I said I was sorry I never took the time to notice he was drinking a bottle of vodka a day.

“We smoked weed and giggled like idiots. Before Take That I dabbled with drugs, watching Sasha DJ in Ashton-under-Lyne. LSD mainly.

I feel quite proud now I don’t take drugs and hardly drink.

“But Robbie was different. He has a more addictive personality, maybe, and he was unhappy.”

MARK OWEN chipped in: “Sometimes we’d joke and say we wanted to be in OASIS. But he actually did want to be in Oasis. I feel a bit guilty now that I wasn’t mature enough to hear his cries.”

Gary added: “Rob would go to Dublin or somewhere and get off his head. Then he’d come home and say: ‘I haven’t slept for two days.’

“He didn’t want to go home and face his mum so he’d come to me first.

He’s one of us still, so I feel sorry for him and my natural instinct is to help him. His life could be better.”

As revealed in The Sun last year, the band are now ready to welcome Robbie back.

Mark wanted him to sing on Happy Ending, a track planned for current album The Circus, but the others rejected the idea of including the song on the CD.

However Jason said: “The Happy Ending track was a good opportunity.

“Let’s get him back as quickly as possible.”

Howard reckons Robbie will reunite with the band, saying: “I think it will happen one day.”

And even Gary — Robbie’s biggest rival over the years — is warming to the idea. However not just for a gig on this year’s tour, but to be totally involved.

He said: “I don’t think the way for him to come back would be the stage shows. If I wanted Rob to do something again it would be on a creative level.”

And I’m sure they would all keep a better eye on him this time.

JAMES CORDEN hopes Robbie doesn’t rejoin Take That — because he wants to.

The Brit Awards host confessed he has been a huge fan since he was a lad and would love to sing with them.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....585.ece

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 22:50 | Сообщение # 68
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That: our regrets over Robbie going off the rails

Take That have opened their hearts about their regrets over failing to heed the warning signs about Robbie Williams' meltdown prior to his quitting the band.

In an interview for the new edition of Q on sale on Tuesday the band also shatter their squeaky clean image forever by talking about the sex and drugs they enjoyed during their first flush of fame.

Robbie quit the band in 1995 as he began to rely more heavily on drink and drugs, and started to hang around with Oasis, prior to immense fallout with the Gallagher brothers.

Now in an extensive Q interview, the band’s Gary Barlow has admitted the band should have kept more of an eye on Robbie’s descent, which he called “ a series of events that we should have spotted”.

He added: “That’s my one regret. I missed the signs. I think we all did.”

Bandmate Howard Donald said: “I spoke to Rob about it last summer. I said I was sorry I never took the time to notice he was drinking a bottle of vodka a day. However the band are still holding the door open for a possible collaboration with Robbie. Williams himself spoke before Christmas about how he had patched things up with the band, but said he was busy with his own projects in the immediate future.

Take That’s Jason Orange said: “Let’s get him back as quickly as possible.” And Howard added: “I think it will happen one day.”

There had been a chance of getting Rob to contribute to a song called Happy Ending but it was eventually decided not to include it on latest album The Circus.

Barlow said: “I don’t think the way for him to come back would be the stage shows. If I wanted Rob to do something again it would be on a creative level.”

The band also talked about their early wild years in the interview for Q272, which is out on January 27. Barlow admits he began womanising after a trip to the Netherlands in 1992: “ In Amsterdam I slept with a fan, a Chubby Dutch girl, and went on from there.”

He added: “We just had a lot of fun. I don’t fell any guilt when I think about the amount of sex I had.”

And Howard claimed he took drugs with Robbie in the early days of the band: “We smoked weed and giggled like idiots. And before Take That I dabbled with drugs, watching Sasha DJ in Ashton-under-Lyne. LSD mainly.

“I feel quite proud now I don’t take drugs and hardly drink,” he concluded

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 22:51 | Сообщение # 69
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That on sex, suicide and Robbie's UFOs

by ANDREI HARMSWORTH - Thursday, January 22, 2009
Take That
Take That boys reveals sex and suicide secrets, plus Posh rejection
They're the biggest man band on the planet with 11 No.1 singles to their name, but now Take That have lifted the lid on another side of their success story, their top hits between the sheets.

In their most telling interview to-date, family man Gary Barlow insists it was he who was the the group's champion puller in their early days.

'In Amsterdam I slept with a fan. A chubby Dutch girl. And carried on from there,' shocks Barlow.

The dad of three, tells Q magazine he shed his Mr Sensible attitude in 1992 and racked up the bed notches.

'On a scale of one to 10 I did alright. I didn't go out looking for it every night. It lands on your doorstep. Every time we went away for two or three weeks I'd have a little run of relationships on the way.'

I Amsterdam I slept with a fan. A chubby Dutch girl. And carried on from there

Meanwhile, the last singleton in the group Jason Orange blames religion for holding him back.

'I was brought up a Mormon until I was 15. There's supposed to be no sex before marriage. You're supposed to be modest about your sexuality. There were times when we were being overtly sexual onstage and I'd think "Is this right?"' tells Orange, 38.

Howard Donald, 40, says the boys were wrong to be touted as role models because they were being sex hypocrites.

'I remember throwing lots of condoms out to assembly at schools. I felt a bit stupid, to be honest. One minute we're rubbing jelly all over our arses and the next we're telling teenagers not to have sex', says Donald.

Meanwhile, Gary, 38, reveals the band still feel pained over recluse Robbie Williams, despite mending some bridges last year. He now blames himself for being 'domineering'.

'I feel quite sorry for him and my natural instinct is to help him. But even after 10 years he's one of us still. He longs to be one of us still, so I feel sorry for him. His life, could be better I think', says Barlow.

'All this UFO stuff is a laugh with the press. He's like that. You are always on the butt-end of his sense of humour.'

Barlow remains suspect on how Williams will make his much hyped return with the band on stage some day soon. 'Out of a UFO with a big beard? I don't think it will happen' he jokes.

Meanwhile Take That remain wary of the manufactured pop acts on the scene.

'Half the singers off The X Factor are better than us' says Orange.

'If Simon (Cowell) could give his acts the story we have, then he'd have the ultimate pop act', admits Barlow.

Meanwhile Howard Donald says he now feels like 'a c**k' after contemplating killing himself in the river Thames after Barlow became successful as a solo star.

He stopped his tragic plan after thinking: 'Don't be such a d**k'

'Knowing me I'll end up in the middle of the river and the tide will go out and I'll be in the papers stuck in the Thames mud looking like a c**k.'

Meanwhile, Gary admits Victoria Beckham turned down his offer to work with her, saying she then had 'a pop at me in the Spiceworld movie... but I was the easiest target imaginable.'

Целиковое интервью с ребятами будет в понедельник в английском журнале- ждем сканов)

HOWLEYДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 23:08 | Сообщение # 70
Язычница
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Quote (Pooh)
Целиковое интервью с ребятами будет в понедельник в английском журнале- ждем сканов)

Интересная статейка обещает быть wink Уже интересно в полном объёме))

PoohДата: Четверг, 22.01.2009, 23:19 | Сообщение # 71
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (HOWLEY)
Уже интересно в полном объёме))

Ну ждать не долго осталось) wink

PoohДата: Суббота, 24.01.2009, 22:32 | Сообщение # 72
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That to be Fab Five again?

CHART toppers Take That and Robbie Williams have hinted they may be willing to reform. But would fans be pleased to see the whole group back together?

Music loving MY Sun users on our entertainment forum have been debating the fate of the Fab Five.

"I reckon it's time Robbie swallowed his pride and tried out TT again," said linda_031. "It's the only move that makes sense for all of their careers."

TILO is more in favour of a one-night stand for her boys: "I think he could rejoin TT for one announced mega gig...but not on a regular basis."

But chris112 spotted a potential clash of the egos: "Perhaps they could appear but not together - one following the other. But who would top the bill?"

What do you think is best for the boys? Is Robbie stronger solo, or just going so low? Should Take That want him back for good?
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/mysun/article2165635.ece

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 25.01.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 73
Candy)
Администраторы
Несколько статей из серии- наша песня хороша начинай с начала happy
Robbie Williams will not rejoin Take That.

The 'Angels' singer - who is reportedly planning to move back to the UK from Los Angeles with girlfriend Ayda Field - insists he does not want to perform again with his former bandmates, despite reconciling their differences last summer.

The 34-year-old star is said to have told friends that not only does he not want to rejoin the group, he is determined to outsell them with his forthcoming comeback solo album.

He is quoted as saying: "There is no way I'll ever go back to Take That.

"I've got plans which involve me and nobody else. I'm going to beat them in the charts - I'll sell more records than anybody else.

The 'Let Me Entertain You' star - who hasn't released a record since 2006's flop 'Rudebox' - has hired a personal trainer and taken up cycling and hiking in a bid to return to his slim physique before he releases new music.

Robbie's former bandmates - Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald - have previously said they believe Robbie will eventually rejoin them.

Mark recently spoke of how much he would love to welcome his old friend back to the group.

He said: "It would be brilliant if he came back some day. There's nothing missing without him in a musical sense, but still it would be so great. I think we'd all have Rob back tomorrow if he wanted it and the time felt right."

However, Gary admitted he didn't expect a full Take That reunion in the foreseeable future - but would happily welcome Robbie back if he did decide to join them.

He said: "Robbie will not be coming on tour with us because he has got his own things to do. But we are not ruling out getting together with him beyond that."

Robbie left Take That in 1995, with the band splitting a few months later. The group reunited in 2005 but the 'No Regrets' star turned down the chance to take part in the reformation.
http://news.stv.tv/entertainment/71988-robbie-williams-reunion-no/

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 25.01.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 74
Candy)
Администраторы
Williams: 'I'll Never go Back to Take That'
By Adam, January 25 2009
Robbie Williams

Robbie Williams has vowed he'll never go back to Take That.

Robbie - who left the boyband in 1995 to begin his solo career - insists he will make his comeback on his own.

According to Britain's News of The World newspaper, he said, "There’s no way I'll ever go back to Take That.

"I've got plans which involve me and nobody else. I'm going to beat them in the charts - I'll sell more records than anybody else."

Take That - which now consists of Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Mark Owen, and Howard Donald - reunited in 2005 after a 9 year hiatus. The band have all made it clear that Williams, 34, is welcome to join them onstage.
http://www.showbizspy.com/article....ke-that

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 25.01.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 75
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE, Robbie . . . just when we TAKE THAT fans dare to believe the Famous Five are back on, you go and blow it.

The LA hermit has gone and blasted his old team again, vowing that he’ll NEVER go back to Take That.

GOBBIE WILLIAMS (as he’s now known on the CelebXS desk) has also made sure the recent ceasefire between the two camps is well and truly over, by apparently declaring that he’ll smash TT in the charts with his solo comeback this summer.

The UFO fan told a pal: “There’s no way I’ll ever go back to Take That.

“I’ve got plans which involve me and nobody else. I’m going to beat them in the charts — I’ll sell more records than anybody else.”

Just like you did with Rudebox, huh Rob?

But at least the ladies have something to look forward to.

Turns out Robbie’s hitting the gym to tone up the flab and lose some pounds.

In his bid for physical perfection, he’s hired a personal trainer who’s told the singer to take up cycling and start hiking again.

Good idea. Take a hike!
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz....XS.html

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Совместный проект)
Поиск: