[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Совместный проект)
РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ
Хотели бы вы чтобы это сотрудничество состоялось?
1. Да [ 17 ] [50.00%]
2. Нет [ 11 ] [32.35%]
3. Мне все равно [ 6 ] [17.65%]
Всего ответов: 34
elizabethДата: Пятница, 13.11.2009, 21:31 | Сообщение # 276
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Pooh, держись, сестренка wink вечер, надеюсь, долгий wine

PoohДата: Пятница, 13.11.2009, 21:35 | Сообщение # 277
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
elizabeth, долгий и приятный wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 13.11.2009, 22:25 | Сообщение # 278
Candy)
Администраторы
Fans disappointed by Thursday night's Children In Need gig, which was touted as the band's reunion but turned out to be nothing of the sort, can be reassured that they do plan to perform together and are working on new material.

Williams said he was "very, very excited about a project that's currently happening".

Related Articles

Children In Need Rocks
Robbie Williams confirms Take That reunion

Speaking about Gary Barlow, Williams said: "Gaz is an amazing, amazing singer-songwriter. I'm honoured to be in the same studio as him... erm... when we do, in the future." He then admitted: "Oh sod it, we've been in and the songs are absolutely amazing."

The band were spotted visiting a New York recording studio at the same time as Williams earlier this year. They last performed together in 1995.

The BBC Children In Need concert had been hyped as the setting for a Take That reunion, with tickets costing up to to £250 each.

However, the band performed separate sets and the closest they got to a reunion was Williams and Barlow briefly standing next to one another for the singalong finale of Hey Jude.

Williams said the real reunion was yet to come.

In an interview with BBC Radio 2, he said: "I want to do it because I've always wanted to be in a gang ever since I left that gang.

"And all the bitterness and resentment has gone now and what is left is a load of love, and watching four guys get together and enjoy each other's company and enjoy the process of writing together. For me, I'm envious of the joy that they're having."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news....er.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Суббота, 14.11.2009, 13:40 | Сообщение # 279
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That studio reunion has already happened, claims Williams

Robbie Williams has claimed he has recorded again with Take That - and said the tracks are "amazing".

It comes just hours after the singer shared a stage with his former bandmates for the first time since he left the group in 1995.

After weeks of hinting he may work with the quartet again, Williams has now claimed the studio reunion has already begun.

During an interview to be broadcast later this year by BBC Radio 2, Williams praised Take That songwriter Gary Barlow and confessed he had recorded with the band.

Speaking about a Take That reunion, he said: "We'd have to have written some incredibly great songs together for me to be very, very excited about the project."

Williams then added: "I might be 'very, very excited' about a project that's currently happening."

In the programme, to be broadcast on Christmas Day, Williams initially claimed that any studio work would be some time in the future, before making his admission.

He said: "Gaz is an amazing, amazing singer-songwriter, I'm honoured to be in the same studio as him ... erm ...when we do, in the future."

Challenged that he was lying and had already been in the studio, he admitted: "Oh sod it, we've been in and the songs are absolutely amazing."

However fans should not necessarily hold their breath. It is unclear whether he is planning any sort of long-term partnership or whether the recordings will be officially released.

Williams has a deal with EMI, while Take That have a deal with rival record label Polydor, part of the giant Universal group.

Williams had an acrimonious split from Take That in 1995, after famously spending a lost weekend with Oasis at Glastonbury that summer.

When his career soared he would often spend a portion of his live show berating his treatment in the band and ridiculing the band's manager. Williams would also perform a thrash version of chart-topping hit Back For Good.

In the interview, recorded on Wednesday, he told presenter Kate Thornton: "I want to do it because I've always wanted to be in a gang ever since I left that gang. And all the bitterness and resentment's gone now and what is left is a load of love, and watching four guys get together and enjoy each other's company and enjoy the process of writing together. For me, I'm envious of the joy that they're having."

He added: "To make a couple of things clear ... financially I don't need to do this. And neither do they."

Williams and the band - Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald - have met repeatedly over the past year or so and patched up their differences.

Williams, who is on course for a number one this weekend with his eighth studio album Reality Killed the Video Star, said: "It's been amazing getting to know the boys again, they're just lovely, lovely people.

"We're all a bit wiser, you know, I think. Since Gazza's had kids, he's become a different person. I think I must be different, you know."

Williams said he had no difficulty accepting that Barlow called the shots in the band.

"Gazza's the captain ... (I) absolutely have no problem playing second or third fiddle in that band," he said.
http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en....43.html

PoohДата: Суббота, 14.11.2009, 13:42 | Сообщение # 280
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie: I recorded
with Take That

ROBBIE Williams has ALREADY recorded new songs with TAKE THAT, he has claimed.

The singer, 35 - who this week shared a stage with his old bandmates - let slip the tracks were "incredibly great".

Robbie first said a studio reunion was only in the pipeline, But he blurted out: "Oh sod it, we've been in and the songs are absolutely amazing."

To see a video of Robbie joining Take That on stage click below...

But it was not clear whether the tracks would ever be released as Robbie and Take That are signed to different labels.

The admission came during a Radio 2 interview to be broadcast on Christmas Day.

Meanwhile, Robbie's new album has been slashed to just Ј4 as he battles JLS to be No 1 tomorrow.

Last night he was just 5,000 copies behind last year's X Factor runners-up. Reality Killed The Video Star was Ј3.97 to download from Tesco.

DOPEY MARK OWEN had to delay his HONEYMOON to take part in the Children In Need concert.

He wed Emma Ferguson at Cawder Castle, Inverness, on Sunday - but had forgotten to tell her about the gig until after she'd set the date.

By then it was too late to reorganise the big day.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....pTirkDS

PoohДата: Суббота, 14.11.2009, 19:33 | Сообщение # 281
Candy)
Администраторы
WILLIAMS CONFIRMS TAKE THAT RECORDINGS

ROBBIE WILLIAMS has confirmed he has already recorded new songs with his former band TAKE THAT.
The Angels hitmaker, who left the group in 1995, admitted earlier this week that "the ball is rolling for a Take That album with me".
And now the singer, who joined the group onstage in London at a fundraising concert for Children In Need on Thursday (12Nov09), has revealed he's already recorded a series of tracks with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange and Howard Donald.
During an interview for Britain's Radio 2, which will air at Christmas, Williams says: "We'd have to have written some incredibly great songs together for me to be very, very excited about the project. I might be 'very, very excited' about a project that's currently happening. Gaz (Barlow) is an amazing, amazing singer-songwriter. I'm honoured to be in the same studio as him... erm... when we do, in the future."
But when the show's host, Kate Thornton, pushed the star further and accused him of lying that he hadn't already set the songs down, he admitted: "Oh sod it, we've been in and the songs are absolutely amazing."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1122400

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 16:53 | Сообщение # 282
Candy)
Администраторы
Из интервью Сан слова Гари wink
"On Robbie, Gary said: "He was like the icing on the cake for me. When we were stood in a line we wanted to stay and do ten songs. It felt great having him back. It feels like he's back. It really does."

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 19:55 | Сообщение # 283
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
It felt great having him back. It feels like he's back.

Quote (Pooh)
ROBBIE WILLIAMS has confirmed he has already recorded new songs with his former band TAKE THAT.

я в недоумении все же...

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:02 | Сообщение # 284
Candy)
Администраторы
S1M0NE, ну поживем - увидим wink

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:04 | Сообщение # 285
Леди Шайн
Pooh, чего-то мне не хочется это видеть sad хочется много, вкусно, но по отдельности, вот такая вот я противная cool

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:06 | Сообщение # 286
Candy)
Администраторы
S1M0NE, я пока незнаю! Я вот когда сама этосвоими ушами от ребят или Робби услышу - только тогда поверю happy

RinaДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:09 | Сообщение # 287
Cold hands warm heart
Награды: 47
А мне это видеть хочется biggrin "Совсем" вместе они уже никогда не будут, а их единичные объединения и эксперименты я буду очень рада видеть wink

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:15 | Сообщение # 288
Леди Шайн
Quote (Pooh)
Я вот когда сама этосвоими ушами от ребят или Робби услышу - только тогда поверю

аналогично biggrin
пока мне это кажется лишь хорошим пиар ходом и больше ничего.
Quote (silf)
а их единичные объединения и эксперименты я буду очень рада видеть

ну если они будут хорошими, эти эксперименты, то я тоже порадуюсь, пожалуй happy

I believe in the boogie!

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:18 | Сообщение # 289
Леди Шайн
а может это Роб после того как Газ его за попу хватанул, так захотел wink happy
короче, как-то все это мутно, ничего вразумительного со стороны ТТ.

I believe in the boogie!

Сообщение отредактировал S1M0NE - Воскресенье, 15.11.2009, 20:19

elizabethДата: Суббота, 30.01.2010, 16:49 | Сообщение # 290
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
И все же....и все же....в душЕ у меня теплится слабая надежда, а вдруг wacko . А вдруг они готовятся к Бритс wink Все таки Робу будут вручать премию за достижения, он начинал с ТТ, в номинации "Лучшее выступление на ВА..." они есть, так что если по справедливости, то просто обязаны выступить вместе biggrin Если не на Бритс, то где еще surprised

PoohДата: Суббота, 30.01.2010, 17:07 | Сообщение # 291
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, ну Бритс то отпадает и знаешь почему? На нем они будут все вместе вроде как петь сингл для Гаити sad Но будем надеяться что нет wink В смысле если они не споют сингл все скопом то есть шанс что они споют впятером biggrin

elizabethДата: Суббота, 30.01.2010, 18:00 | Сообщение # 292
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Pooh, будем надеяться biggrin smile

bluegirlДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 13:32 | Сообщение # 293
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
О! Они уже вместе кушают!! biggrin

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 31.01.2010, 13:33 | Сообщение # 294
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, они вместе ещё с прошлого года кушают happy happy happy

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 07.02.2010, 22:05 | Сообщение # 295
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That reunion (nearly)

Take That and Robbie Williams just missed meeting yet again when they recorded their vocals. Scheduling conflicts meant that Robbie recorded his lines at the same studio as his former bandmates, but 24 hours later.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri....1

CarmenLGДата: Понедельник, 15.02.2010, 17:40 | Сообщение # 296
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Something big is on its way for me and Take That
By GORDON SMART, Bizarre Editor

IT'S the showbiz reunion every pop fan has been hoping for.
And today ROBBIE WILLIAMS confirms for the first time that "something big" is on the way with his old TAKE THAT bandmates.

As we revealed last month, Robbie has been spotted with GARY BARLOW and the lads entering an LA recording studio.

And speaking exclusively to The Sun on the eve of the Brits awards, Robbie dropped the biggest clue yet that a new album is coming.

He said: "I could tell you all about it but they would kill me!

"Let's put it this way, something big is on its way."

Robbie, who has scooped the most awards in the history of the Brits, will receive his 16th when he is presented with the Outstanding Contribution award tomorrow night.

At just 36, the honour puts him in illustrious company. Previous winners include PRINCE, SIR PAIL McCARTNEY and OASIS.

The singer is also in the running for the Best Male and Brits Hits 30 gongs - with the latter given for the best live performance in the show's 30-year history, for his duet with TOM JONES in 1998.

But Robbie, who left Take That to go solo in 1995, declined praise for his own achievements, instead giving all the plaudits to former bandmates Gary, MARK OWEN, HOWARD DONALD, and JASON ORANGE.

Robbie said: "The Best Live Act award has been dropped this year. But Take That would have won it hands down. The Circus tour was just incredible."

An old rivalry will also be re-ignited tomorrow night with Rob's old sparring partners Oasis.

The rock 'n' roll legends, who split last year, are hot favourites to win Best Album of the last 30 years for (What's The Story) Morning Glory?

Oasis frontman LIAM GALLAGHER is expected to attend.

And a sober, drug-free and content Robbie, who famously offered to fight Liam when he received an award in 2000, reckons their verbal sparring is definitely a thing of the past.

He said: "Of the potential winners Oasis definitely deserve it.

"It's been my favourite album of the last 30 years. You can't argue with how fantastic that album is, and if it wins it deserves it.

"We've all grown up a bit so there won't be any trouble."

I interviewed Robbie last year, and he is the happiest he has been for a long time - mainly thanks to stunning fiancée AYDA FIELD.

The American actress will be in the crowd for her first-ever Brits ceremony, cheering on her future husband.

Which might give him a brief break from baby talk.

Robbie said: "I'm feeling good things. She keeps going on about it and really, really wants one - and I'm coming round to the idea. But it's slowly, slowly, catchy monkey."

When I caught up with Robbie he was racing to rehearsals. At the show tomorrow he will be performing a medley of his hits as well as a duet - rumoured to be with Lily Allen.

He is also looking forward to exorcising the demons of his "wobbly" performance on X Factor last October.

On his first live performance on a British stage for three years, Robbie had to contend with a dodgy stage door.

And during a later duet with finalist OLLY MURS, he missed his cue.

He said: "It sounds heavy but I was crippled with nerves over my latest album. I don't think it got off to the best start when I did X Factor.

"It's a weird show to be on because X Factor is based around judgment. But if you're not judging yourself too well it's a show that can get to you.

"I think that's why so many people throw a wobbler up there, because they know they're being judged. I'm now in a much better place than I was then. Anyway, it was only a little wobbler."

Robbie told how he has been looking after himself better physically, playing a lot of football after a return to fitness from a long-term knee injury.

And the chain smoker is even planning to kick the fags for good in 2010.

He said: "I'm in really good shape, both mentally and physically.

"Mentally, I'm doing really well. It's a great start to a good new year and I feel very, very positive.

"I often get sidetracked and let my thoughts take me to a place that I don't really want to go. I've been doing an awful lot to sort that out recently.

"I've decided if anything negative comes up about how I'm going to perform, or be perceived, then it's not worth worrying about - and it seems to be working."

During the interview I described Robbie as a veteran of the Brits, which he seemed slightly uncomfortable with.

But the singer explained his response boils down to a genuine surprise that he is an award-winning superstar.

He said: "I suppose I am a veteran, but I have never been the best at receiving awards.

"Just because I'm being given the Brit award for outstanding contribution, I still feel the same way I do when I receive any award - 'Really? Me? Cheers.'

"I don't know how people go up there and say, 'Yeah, I'm the t*ts. I deserved it.' There's part of me that constantly undermines myself. But I think that's one of the reasons why I've been so successful.

"I was thinking about it the other day, I've won the most awards etc, etc of any male solo artist. Then I looked at who the other best British male solo artists are on the interweb

"DAVID BOWIE was there, PHIL COLLINS was there, Paul McCartney was there, ELTON JOHN was there, and it's me that's won the most.

"It is very, very special. Especially for somebody who doesn't believe in himself that much.

"Get your head round that! You've beaten Elton John and Paul McCartney - how weird is that?

"Let's take artistry totally out of the game and take myself out of the game and ask: 'What's this guy done?' Well, this guy has sold the most records of any male artist ever and done the biggest tours in the world.

"Whether you think my artistry is any good or not, I think I should still be up there doing something, receiving something or other just on numbers alone.

"It's difficult to say whether you deserve anything or not, because, if you ask me, I don't think I do."

One thing is for sure, the Brits will mark a big return to form for Robbie and cap another successful album release with last year's Reality Killed The Video Star. And the singer is looking forward to celebrating at a show packed with the finest line-up for a long time.

He said: "PETER KAY is hosting and he's incredibly funny, a very talented man, so I'm looking forward to hearing what he's got to say between performances.

"It's a really good line-up. GAGA's fantastic, JAY-Z is the lord, KASABIAN are Britain's main band right now, they are very, very exciting live.

"Then there's BEYONCE. As Jay-Z says in his records 'like BRIDGET BARDOT' and she's amazing to watch and does great songs. It's going to be a great night."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....at.html

smile :) smile

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Понедельник, 15.02.2010, 17:41

PoohДата: Понедельник, 15.02.2010, 17:44 | Сообщение # 297
Candy)
Администраторы
CarmenLG, YES smile smile smile smile

PoohДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 17:52 | Сообщение # 298
Candy)
Администраторы
Despite being hailed for his own outstanding contribution to music at the Brits 30th bash, Williams was hell bent on getting the wheels turning on his highly anticipated comeback with his former group.

The 36-year-old exclusively told me he thrives off the reunion rumours. ‘I’m not bored of the link between me and Take That at all,’ he said, adding it was a matter of when, not if, he rejoins the band.

‘I can tell you something magic’s in the air and something very special is happening,’ he added. ‘I’m looking forward to it and that’s all I can say.’

Meanwhile, Rob is trading his dozen Brit Awards gongs for football memorabilia. ‘I’ve swapped one with Wayne Rooney for a pair of boots,’ he revealed.

Later, he put on a love show with US fiancée Ayda Field at the EMI after-party in Notting Hill.
http://www.metro.co.uk/metroli....reunion

PoohДата: Пятница, 19.02.2010, 18:05 | Сообщение # 299
Candy)
Администраторы
ТТ ПОЗДРАВИЛИ РОББИ С НАГРАДОЙ surprised biggrin
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Суббота, 20.02.2010, 00:25 | Сообщение # 300
Candy)
Администраторы
It's not a new question but picking up Outstanding Contribution at the Brits does rather force the issue.

So here's the problem: we've spent the last five months hearing that Robbie Williams is back back back as a going concern in the pop world with great new material and a renewed sense of purpose after the perceived wobble of 'Rudebox'. Next thing you know it's the sort of backward-looking Brits performance usually reserved for acts without much left to give, ahead of another greatest hits for Christmas 2010. It doesn't quite work and Robbie deserves better because, as around 40% of 'Reality Killed The Video Star' proves, when Robbie's on top he's the best we've got.

What next? Well, the first thing that needs to happen is for the Take That reunion to happen as soon as possible. Take That don't need to do it and Robbie doesn't actually need to do it, either, but he needs to get it out of his system and both parties would benefit from being able to continue with their respective careers away from boring "ROBBIE AND TAKE THAT TO REUNITE???LOL" news stories. Robbie and Take That should count themselves lucky: the media won't be happy until certain celebrities are sectioned or dead, and all that's required here is some sort of reunion. Any satisfying reunion would need to take the form of something temporary but concrete enough to meet demand. A one-off single to coincide with a somehow 'special' (of the Albert Hall variery) live show would do the trick, presumably with some sort of charity element factored in by way of an excuse.

Whatever it is, get it out of the way and do it as soon as possible: Robbie's loose plans to reunite with Take That have been hanging over the 'Reality Killed The Video Star' campaign which has, as a result, seemed like little more than Robbie killing time before 'the news everyone has been waiting for'. Regardless of Robbie's actual plans, nobody is taking Robbie Williams seriously as a solo artist until a Take That reunion has happened and been dealt with.

Come back to us when that's happened and we'll let you know the next step in the plan.

Read more: http://www.popjustice.com/index.p....1GTD5cy

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » РОББИ УИЛЬЯМС И ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Совместный проект)
Поиск: