[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Новости
PoohДата: Среда, 05.03.2008, 20:20 | Сообщение # 101
Удаленные

Quote (claire)
а ты когда собираешься за ними?
Это я на случай если вы туды соберетесь) wink

claireДата: Среда, 05.03.2008, 20:30 | Сообщение # 102
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 2
Quote (Pooh)
Это я на случай если вы туды соберетесь)

happy Понятно.

PoohДата: Среда, 12.03.2008, 00:46 | Сообщение # 103
Удаленные

Coloured men from both sides of the Atlantic are set to protest in a joint demonstration against the boring month of March.
British spokesman for protest, Take That dancer Jason Orange said "March is boring. It's wet and cold, nothing ever happens. It's not summer and there is nothing to look forward to. St Patricks Day yeah, I suppose, but apart from that its crap."
Orange will be joined in the protest against March, due to be held outside Buckingham Palace on Wednesday by the UK's most famous coloured men. Present will be Blue comedian Chubby Brown, tycoon Philip Green, athlete Roger Black, singer David Grey, Gay Rights activist Pink Floyd and snooker player Jimmy White. Premier Gordon Brown will not be joining the protest.
American spokesman Seth Green told reporters "March was ok when you were young what with spring break and Easter eggs. But really, it is a dour month and just too long." Green will be joined in his protest, to be held in New York's Central Park by comedian Jack Black, musician Jack White, morose philosopher Deep Purple and fireman Red Adair.
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i31660

LissenaДата: Среда, 12.03.2008, 22:21 | Сообщение # 104
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Coloured men from both sides of the Atlantic are set to protest in a joint demonstration against the boring month of March. British spokesman for protest, Take That dancer Jason Orange said "March is boring. It's wet and cold, nothing ever happens. It's not summer and there is nothing to look forward to. St Patricks Day yeah, I suppose, but apart from that its crap." Orange will be joined in the protest against March, due to be held outside Buckingham Palace on Wednesday by the UK's most famous coloured men. Present will be Blue comedian Chubby Brown, tycoon Philip Green, athlete Roger Black, singer David Grey, Gay Rights activist Pink Floyd and snooker player Jimmy White. Premier Gordon Brown will not be joining the protest. American spokesman Seth Green told reporters "March was ok when you were young what with spring break and Easter eggs. But really, it is a dour month and just too long." Green will be joined in his protest, to be held in New York's Central Park by comedian Jack Black, musician Jack White, morose philosopher Deep Purple and fireman Red Adair. http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i31660

гггггг, блин, я читаю, читаю, думаю, что за бред вообще?! а потом посмотрела название сайта и все стало ясно - сайт Spoof это сборник всякой несуразицы, пародий и сатиры. так что "протест Джея против месяца марта" - это прикол такой happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 13.03.2008, 00:34 | Сообщение # 105
Удаленные

The Take That boys are probably the most fancied guys in the UK and besides their music and good looks we've just found another great reason for joining the screaming girls' camp: their organic and bamboo fan t-shirts.

At the band's Beautiful World tour, the boys showed their true green colours by promoting organic and sustainable products "to keep the world beautiful". One example of this was the t-shirts sold as part of their Take That merchandise range.

The cotton t-shirts are manufactured by Continental Clothing and are all made from certified-organic cotton. Our favourite is the Take That Ornate Text black ladies' t-shirt because of its attractive design. We also really like the eco bamboo t-shirts -- especially the green Take That Earth Ladies bamboo one, which looks incredibly soft and pretty. The bamboo is grown on family-owned farms in China.

So girls, now there's no excuse for not wearing your love for Take That (and the environment) literally on your sleeve.

http://www.smartplanet.com/news....eve.htm

PoohДата: Четверг, 20.03.2008, 21:51 | Сообщение # 106
Удаленные

Радио Capital провело голосование на звание лучших из лучших музыкантов в Лондоне и вот его итоги
London's Favourite UK Male Artist - Mika

London's Favourite UK Female Artist - Leona Lewis

London's Favourite UK Group - Take That

London's Favourite UK Single - Mark Ronson - Valerie

London's Favourite UK Album - Mika - Life in Cartoon Motion

London's Favourite UK Breakthrough Artist - The Hoosiers

London's Favourite International Artist - Rihanna

London's Favourite International Breakthrough Artist - Robyn

Studio 7: Live Session Award - Scouting For Girls

News of the World 'Fabulous Award' - Girls Aloud

АриДата: Пятница, 21.03.2008, 23:25 | Сообщение # 107
Удаленные

Как же я за наших рада!!!!!!!! Это, часом, не то голосование, ссылку на которое выкладывали с месяц назад?

TanyaBДата: Пятница, 21.03.2008, 23:28 | Сообщение # 108
Back for good
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Quote (Ари)
Это, часом, не то голосование, ссылку на которое выкладывали с месяц назад?

da, ya vykladyvala, no tak i ne poshla na krasnuyu dorogku vchera. dage zabyla pro nee dry

*THANKS FOR THAT NIGHT, SUN *

PoohДата: Суббота, 22.03.2008, 00:19 | Сообщение # 109
Удаленные

TanyaB, бывает happy

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 23.03.2008, 13:59 | Сообщение # 110
Удаленные

Товарищи, кошмарики! sad
THE future of Take That is in doubt after Jason Orange was sidelined for a month with a serious injury.

The star resorted to £12-a-minute deep freeze therapy to try to cure the painful hamstring problem.

But sources say hunky Jason has not yet had the all-clear and the band’s long-term survival could be at risk.

One source said: “The injury affects his movement on stage. The dance routines are very important and Jason is very worried about his injury.

“He’s had it for nearly two years now and he can’t fully get rid of it.”

Jason has been facing a battle to stay fit while touring with Gary Barlow, Mark Owen and Howard Donald.

The therapy was recommended after Jason fell on stage in April 2006. The treatment hit the headlines after top jockey Tony McCoy used it on a serious spinal injury he suffered in January.

Dance fanatic Jason endured blasts of air down to an icy minus 135 degrees at celeb spa Champneys in Tring, Herts.

For each session he donned a bizarre outfit – including wooden clogs, knee-high socks and a headband – to stop his extremities freezing during the radical new treatment.

Rebecca Healey, of Champneys, said: “Jason has spent a month with us to try and recover his fitness.

“He has been seeing a therapist to try and get in shape. We recommended Kriotherapy to him and he seemed keen to do it after finding out sports stars are using it more and more.

“But because it’s such a cold environment – more than two times the coldest place on earth – he had to go through a strict health and safety assessment.”

Miss Healey added: “You have to cover up because if there’s any moisture on your skin it can burn.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/32963/Take-That-injury-fear/

claireДата: Воскресенье, 23.03.2008, 18:59 | Сообщение # 111
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 2
Quote (Pooh)
Товарищи, кошмарики!

А по-русски то можно?

CatarinaДата: Воскресенье, 23.03.2008, 21:15 | Сообщение # 112
Never Forget
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
Вот блин не одно так другое sad

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 23.03.2008, 21:23 | Сообщение # 113
Удаленные

claire, времени нет по-русски. Короче у Джея проблемы со здоровьем( sad

LissenaДата: Понедельник, 24.03.2008, 18:37 | Сообщение # 114
Удаленные

я переведу повешу на главную

Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 25.03.2008, 17:27 | Сообщение # 115
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
http://music.com.ua/news/pop/2008/03/04/26232.html

Грин Дей...

Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 25.03.2008, 17:30 | Сообщение # 116
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
чето меня бросает wacko
http://www.sutki.net/music/9046.html

Грин Дей...

LissenaДата: Вторник, 25.03.2008, 21:24 | Сообщение # 117
Удаленные

Quote (Valeri_Mark)
http://music.com.ua/news/pop/2008/03/04/26232.html

ну наконец-то до наших эта инфа дошла гггг

Quote (Valeri_Mark)
http://www.sutki.net/music/9046.html

омг wacko ёёёёёё, че ж я раньше не знала.... ааааааааа surprised

блин, ну они дали:

Take That просто пытались восстановить былую славу (уже без Робби Уильмса).

по голове настучать за такое... что значит пытались?

Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 25.03.2008, 21:39 | Сообщение # 118
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Lissena)
омг wacko ёёёёёё, че ж я раньше не знала.... ааааааааа

вот и я о том же surprised

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Среда, 26.03.2008, 23:50 | Сообщение # 119
Удаленные

LULU о работе с ребятами
"When I was on tour with Take That, we all stripped off together for costume changes. I would happily have any of those boys, they are all so gorgeous, but in the end, after we'd been touring for a while, I didn't notice the nakedness. My costumes for stage are always over the top. Mostly, I have them made for me, or we embellish pieces with lots of Swarovski crystals to make them a bit flashier. I always wear heels on stage but once I lost my balance and slid under the grand piano. There was a collective gasp from the audience, but I just kicked them off and carried on."

PoohДата: Понедельник, 31.03.2008, 23:52 | Сообщение # 120
Удаленные

Take That Members Sad Over Williams Split
Gary Barlow has said that he and the rest of the members of Take That are saddened over the news that Robbie Williams has split from his wife and send him their best wishes.
"To be honest" said chubby Barlow "I didn't even know he was married, but when my wife read me the news this morning I still felt sad for the guy. He's having a real bad run of luck lately. I know I speak for all the lads when I say we wish him well."
Jason Orange, a dancer with the band passed on this message to Williams "Hey man, just bummed out for you, hope you don't do anything crazy."
Davy Jones lookalike Mark Owens said "Chin up mucker. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Not that a fish will provide love, support and comfort, but there are loads of them."
The other member of Take That, the one who's name escapes me said "I read the news. What annoys me is that Robbie never mentioned his Mork and Mindy gig. I loved Mrs Doubtfire - I am surprised that I never recognized him - but then again his own kids didn't."
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i32663

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.04.2008, 00:01 | Сообщение # 121
Удаленные

Take That's Jason Orange revealed his red-carpet beauty secrets to us. The youthful Jase said: "I use a bit of tinted moisturiser to make me look like I've got a tan. It works." We know mate, what do you think us girls have used for years?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/showbiz....0368391

АриДата: Вторник, 01.04.2008, 10:53 | Сообщение # 122
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Robbie Williams has split from his wife

ЖЕНА???

DerekДата: Вторник, 01.04.2008, 12:59 | Сообщение # 123
Back for good
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 3
А это не... не типа с первым апреля, нет?...

Мир принадлежит оптимистам, пессимисты лишь наблюдатели

АриДата: Вторник, 01.04.2008, 20:03 | Сообщение # 124
Удаленные

Фуй, напугали! happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.04.2008, 23:52 | Сообщение # 125
Удаленные

Это видимо тоже можно отнести к 1 апреля happy
Material Girl Madonna has shocked not only her husband and her fans but Take That singer Gary Barlow after they believed she had slept with Take That backing dancer Jason Orange.

Luckily for Madonna and Guy Ritchie she meant Orange the fruit. That second announcement though, left Barlow even more mortified.

"Jason's Gay?" cried born again skinny Barlow. "He slept with Madonna and now she calls him a fruit? This is terrible for the band. We don't want to appeal to gay men. Oh no. We are a band for ladies. The last thing we want to become is gay icons!"

Madonna, on hearing Barlow's words clarified both her statements. "I meant the Orange, tangy citrus filled fruit that is orange in color. The vitamin C is good for my skin. I take one to bed with me to nibble on during the night."

"I see" said Barlow "Well that clears that up. I take a banana to bed with me."
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s1i32996

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Поиск: