[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Новости
Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 16:51 | Сообщение # 51
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Tanja-I, интересно какой запах! happy

Грин Дей...

LissenaДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 19:04 | Сообщение # 52
Удаленные

Quote (Tanja-I)
Да мужской, и так видно, но все равно хочется)

а почему мужской? судя по флакону, могет быть и женский... тем более, они там везде подписали Love....
только чесгря дизайн упаковки мне не оч... но может оно так на фото невыгодно выглядит... все-равно хочу страшно!

PoohДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 21:19 | Сообщение # 53
Удаленные

Похож на бутылек с коньяком happy Я бы себе такое купила) smile

LissenaДата: Вторник, 29.01.2008, 21:33 | Сообщение # 54
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Я бы себе такое купила)

ток не пей smile

claireДата: Среда, 30.01.2008, 00:59 | Сообщение # 55
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 2
Quote (Tanja-I)
Как вам это?

Вот это да wacko Хочу понюхать. А флакончик напоминает мне русские духи а-ля 80-90-е smile

PoohДата: Среда, 30.01.2008, 07:56 | Сообщение # 56
Удаленные

Quote (Derek)
Наверняка, пахнут грехом

УУУ! ТАДЫ ТОЧНО ХОЧУ! smile

PoohДата: Среда, 30.01.2008, 07:56 | Сообщение # 57
Удаленные

Прикольно тут есть фота бара куда ходят Марк и Гари в Глазгоу)
http://ok.co.uk/travel/view/350/Girlie-Glasgow/

LissenaДата: Среда, 30.01.2008, 12:29 | Сообщение # 58
Удаленные

уютненько!

PoohДата: Вторник, 05.02.2008, 23:41 | Сообщение # 59
Удаленные

Gary and Mark have put their voices to help Power FM's campaign to help save the Gosport ferry (a ferry that goes from Gosport that's route is being stopped)
http://www2.powerfm.com/staticw....am=http

LissenaДата: Среда, 06.02.2008, 17:43 | Сообщение # 60
Удаленные

Quote (Pooh)
Power FM's campaign to help save the Gosport ferry

я прально поняла, речь идет о пароме, который ходил из Госпорта и его маршрут закрыли? surprised

PoohДата: Среда, 06.02.2008, 22:59 | Сообщение # 61
Удаленные

Miwen, у Роба счас вообще тяжелые времена cry

PoohДата: Вторник, 19.02.2008, 01:12 | Сообщение # 62
Удаленные

TAKE THAT LOVE LIGHTS KELLY'S FIRE
Be the first reader to comment on this story
It only took a minute for this Llanelli girl to fall in love with the biggest band of the 1990s, and she has since made it her life passion.
Take That super-fan Kelly Bateman has seen the band perform more than 40 times, and met band members more than 20 times.

Since discovering the band at the age of six, the 24-year-old has been among the millions
of fans who have followed them around the world, to concerts, signings and television performances.
Kelly, originally from Cardiff, said: "When I was very young, my mother would take me to see Take That.

"I fell in love with them immediately - I spent my pocket money on their first single, and from then on I was hooked.

"When I was younger, I didn't want to go on holidays abroad - I would much rather have gone to see Take That - it was all I cared about doing.

"Since I started following the band, I have seen them in Amsterdam, Dublin and all over the UK. I would take a day off school to go to London to see them when they were on TV shows like Top of the Pops, Live and Kicking and the National Lottery.

"Once, I got caught by my teacher when she saw me being interviewed live on The Big Breakfast - I had told the school I was sick.

"When the band split up, my mother used to tell me not to be sad because it meant there was going to be a lot more chances to see them all individually.

"I went to see Jason when he was acting in London and to see the boys performing their solo material.

"While my brother was spending his pocket money on sweets, I was buying Take That merchandise."

The New Look deputy manager said an important moment for her was when she was invited onto the Robbie Williams tour bus.

"The band eventually got used to seeing my face -once I went to see Robbie in Cardiff in 1998 with my six-year-old cousin, who had his hair cut like Robbie," she said.

"It was a freezing day, and Robbie asked me if we would like to get in his tour bus with him," she said

"I remember he offered me a banana, but I was too nervous to think about eating.

"He was really nice - we just chatted for a while and he couldn't believe that I was willing to spend all my money on getting tickets to see him live.

"I've had three tattoos done, including the word angel for the Robbie song.

"I was thrilled when Mark Owen came to Llanelli to open the HMV store a few years ago.

"Being a Take That fan has been absolutely amazing. I have met so many nice people and made so many friends.

"The band aren't planning to tour again for another year, but I'll be first in the line for a ticket when they come out - I can't wait to see them again."
http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/display....9904213

LissenaДата: Вторник, 19.02.2008, 19:46 | Сообщение # 63
Удаленные

Quote (Tanja-I)
Я рылась на Амазоне и нашла это, чего то я раньше эту видюху и не видела до этого))

я видела, когда искала обложки от синглов smile там еще столько всего понаходила из того, что не видела.... ТТ непостижимы, весь архив собрать, наверное, невозможно smile вот здесь поройся, еще не такое увидишь smile

Valeri_MarkДата: Среда, 20.02.2008, 14:47 | Сообщение # 64
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
http://www.liveinternet.ru/tags/rule+the+world/
почитайте! happy surprised

Грин Дей...

LissenaДата: Среда, 20.02.2008, 16:34 | Сообщение # 65
Удаленные

Valeri_Mark, happy наконец-то некоторых осенило... надо бы им провести рекламу нашего ресурса smile

Valeri_MarkДата: Среда, 20.02.2008, 16:44 | Сообщение # 66
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Frina13
Jason Orange!
Понедельник, 17 Сентября 2007 г. 20:16 (ссылка)
,да мне это рассказ понравился dry happy

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Среда, 20.02.2008, 21:12 | Сообщение # 67
Удаленные

Да я там всем про ТТ у кого написано приглашения сюда давно выслала) smile

PoohДата: Среда, 20.02.2008, 23:41 | Сообщение # 68
Удаленные

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/article822884.ece

We'd love to work with TT

KLAXONS star JAMES RIGHTON has come up with his own take on OASIS’s famous mission statement, “Mad fer it!” — it’s “Embrace the madness.”

And that is exactly what the band have been doing since becoming one of the hottest new acts around.

They’ve travelled the globe, spreading their psychedelic, rave-fired indie to a dedicated army of fans.

But despite leftfield influences and nocturnal habits, the lads are keen for mainstream success — and even fancy a duet with TAKE THAT.

It was in March 2006 that debut single Gravity’s Rainbow appeared on a seven-inch single and sparked a bidding war from major labels.

And the youngsters admit they weren’t ready. They’d only been a functioning band for a few weeks.

Keyboard player James, 24, and guitarist SIMON TAYLOR-DAVIS, 25, were old school mates from Stratford-upon-Avon.

Frontman JAMIE REYNOLDS — a 27-year-old college drop-out — met Simon through his girlfriend at Nottingham University.

They joined forces and, after moving to London, Klaxons were born in late 2005. Drummer STEFFAN HALPERIN has recently joined the group.

“It all happened so quickly,” says James. “We only had two months before it all started kicking off.”

Ten months after their first single, in January last year, their debut album Myths Of The Near Future was released, but was kept off top spot by NORAH JONES.

James adds: “We always said we wanted to appeal to a large audience. We’re just another band in the great British tradition of nicking stuff from the leftfield, like David Bowie and Roxy Music did.”

And perfectly crafted pop tunes like Golden Skans have grabbed that mainstream audience.

Plaudits have flooded in too, from unlikely quarters — Take That star GARY BARLOW is a huge fan.

James recalls: “Steffan was accosted by MARK OWEN at Glastonbury and he said he liked our set and that Gary loved Golden Skans. We’re on the same label, so maybe we can work together.”

But the perils of non-stop touring, and boozing have taken their toll.

James explains: “There have been times when we’ve had to take a break. We realised last year we couldn’t party so much.”

When Klaxons won the Mercury Prize in September, they looked in a bad way. And now it’s the Brits, where they are up for British Breakthrough and Live Act.

James says: “We’ll try to rein in our tendencies at the Brits but I’m not promising anything.”

The pressures of a follow-up album have weighed heavily and they have scrapped some sessions with producer TONY VISCONTI.

Jamie admits: “If we’d gone straight into the studio, we’d have had a breakdown.”

CARL STROUD

PoohДата: Суббота, 23.02.2008, 19:12 | Сообщение # 69
Удаленные

Take That & Natalia have been working in the studio together and will hopefully be releasing a track together next year!

The music industry is really excited but so are Take That & Natalia, who have been friends for years!

Not heard of Natalia? She supported Girls Aloud and is releasing her first track Pretty Like Me on Monday! Attached is a free snippet of one of the tracks of her shows called Perfect Day. If you like it and would like to hear more go to www.myspace.com/nataliaofficial - if you do you will find another link to get more free music!

10p of every sale of Pretty Like Me goes to Beat Bullying, if you'd like to get involved (or just want a wicked track!!) order the single from

http://www.7digital.com/artists/natalia/

Valeri_MarkДата: Понедельник, 25.02.2008, 23:32 | Сообщение # 70
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/enterta...._new_lp

Грин Дей...

claireДата: Вторник, 26.02.2008, 15:36 | Сообщение # 71
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ураааааааааа! Скорее бы уже smile

Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 26.02.2008, 15:51 | Сообщение # 72
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
ну а это все знают!
ВОт

Грин Дей...

Сообщение отредактировал Valeri_Mark - Вторник, 26.02.2008, 15:53

claireДата: Вторник, 26.02.2008, 15:58 | Сообщение # 73
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Valeri_Mark)
ну а это все знают!

естественно happy только это уже не новости, а "старости" tongue

Valeri_MarkДата: Вторник, 26.02.2008, 16:00 | Сообщение # 74
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (claire)
естественно happy только это уже не новости, а "старости"

да но приятно tongue

Грин Дей...

LissenaДата: Вторник, 26.02.2008, 21:15 | Сообщение # 75
Удаленные

We'll take a little break first, then probably take another break and then see where we go from there

мне это нравится smile отдохнем, потом еще отдохнем, а потом поработаем, ггг

впрочем, ребят не за что винить, они в прошлом году потрудились на славу!

Although Mark Owen pointed out: "But the older we get the more painful it is to perform."

я думаю, они что-нить придумают... в конце концов, 40 лет это еще не старость surprised

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Поиск: