[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Новости
PoohДата: Среда, 14.07.2010, 22:48 | Сообщение # 501
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Duncan James has said that he wants Blue to rival JLS and That That when they return in 2011.

The boyband star claimed that the 'All Rise' group will need to update their sound when they head into the recording studio later this year.

"I think that we will have to come back different. Blue did our stuff more than five years ago," he told DS. "We've got to come back with a different sound. JLS are our there now, Take That are doing their thing, we've got to compete with these groups.

"We've been out of the game for a long while now. But that's exciting - we want to have another crack at it. It's going to be tough, but we've had long enough off, so we should get cracking."

James will appear as a judge on new Five reality show Don't Stop Believing, which launches on Sunday at 7pm.

Speaking about the project, he said: "It's going to be a big emotional rollercoaster, there can only be one winner and we're going to watch these groups. But it's going to be great fun. I know that Five are going all out on this, I think it's the biggest show the channel has ever done, so it's really exciting to be part of it."

He added: "It will be nervewracking for the 30 acts coming out and doing that. I mean, I remember doing showcases with Blue and I would be running to the toilet all the time with sweaty palms and nerves.

"But I think the interesting thing about this show is that they are all groups, so they can rely on each other. I will be watching how they interact and support each other on stage. It's not all about being the best singer and dancer, it's about how they work together and blend together."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music....at.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 15.07.2010, 08:33 | Сообщение # 502
Candy)
Администраторы
В субботу будет Эн одиенс отмечать 30-летие! Ребят тоже будут показывать wink
Saturday, 17 July 2010, 9:00PM - 10:00PM

30 Years of An Audience With… will give viewers the definitive history behind the legendary ITV entertainment series. An Audience With… reliving all the best moments and hearing how they came about from the stars who captivated TV audiences over the years.

An Audience With… has showcased momentous performances by some of the best-loved talent in the world including The Bee Gees, Lionel Richie, Take That, Ken Dodd, Victoria Wood, Shirley Bassey, Joan Rivers and Al Murray. Throughout this series we’ll be celebrating the exceptional talent and wonderful performances given by our greatest entertainers.

In this first show we will be looking back at the unforgettable performances of Dame Edna Everage, The Spice Girls, Bob Monkhouse, Joe Pasquale and Donny & Marie with revealing interviews including Dame Edna, Mel B, Emma Bunton and Joe Pasquale.

We’ll hear how all round entertainer Dame Edna Everage was the very first star to host An Audience With… in 1980 and was so good she was invited back to give two more performances.

Also we look back at The Spice Girls who wowed the celebrity audience back in 1997. The Spice Girls were the first pop group to host An Audience With… and they created a real party atmosphere in the studio with an all female audience!

We’ll hear how comedy legend, actor and presenter Bob Monkhouse planned his performance for weeks like the true professional he was, taking his show on the road and trying it out on the public before performing it in front of the celebrity audience.

Funny man Joe Pasquale tells us how he brought magical mayhem to the stage after he had just been crowned ‘King of The Jungle’ by winning I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here!

Then we take a look back to Donny Osmond who got the celebrity audience hot under the collar when he performed An Audience With… and seven years later he was back with his little sister Marie.

30 Years of An Audience with… is commissioned for ITV by John Kaye Cooper, Controller of Entertainment at ITV, is executive produced by Mark Robinson and Sumi Connock and series produced by Vicky Thomas.
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/30yearsofanaudiencewith/week29/

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Суббота, 17.07.2010, 09:00 | Сообщение # 503
Candy)
Администраторы
Less than 24 hours after announcing their reunion, Take That have been approached to perform at the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony.

The lads would play to a TV audience of about four billion people.

It would net the band – Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, Robbie Williams and Jason Orange – £2.5million as well as further sponsorship deals.

An informal approach is understood to have been made by the Olympic committee three months ago – before the band officially announced the comeback.

The Games’ artistic directors, Oscar-winning director Danny Boyle and theatre producer Stephen Daldry, are believed to be behind the approach.

They are keen to take advantage of the band’s widespread appeal.

But it is understood that a contract would only be signed after Robbie, 36, pledges his future to the band and following the release of the group’s new single and album in November.

A source said: “When rumours surfaced about a possible reunion, the committee immediately added Take That to the long list of possible performers.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....ueTxsBx

PoohДата: Суббота, 17.07.2010, 20:35 | Сообщение # 504
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That To Kick Off Olympic Games?

Newly reunited British boyband TAKE THAT have been asked to perform at the opening ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games in London, according to a report.

The Back for Good hitmakers have reunited with singer Robbie Williams to form a full line-up for the first time in 15 years.

On Thursday (15Jul10), all five singers - Williams, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Howard Donald, and Jason Orange - issued a statement confirming they will release a new album in November (10) and embark on a tour.

And the group has already been approached to help kick off the international summer sporting event in Stratford, east London in 2012, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.

A source tells the publication, "When rumours surfaced about a possible reunion, the committee immediately added Take That to the long list of possible performers. Since (artistic directors) Danny (Boyle) and Stephen (Daldry) came on board, this list has been shortened and informal discussions held with the group's management.

"At present, Robbie is only on board for a year, but that's to reduce the pressure on the group. The belief is that this will be a permanent move and he will therefore be available for 2012. It is a huge honour for the boys and will see them playing to a phenomenally big audience. Everyone is confident they are up to the challenge."

Other artists rumoured to be performing at the Olympics include the Spice Girls, Sir Paul MCCartney, Leona Lewis and The Rolling Stones.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1154190

SachikoДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 12:16 | Сообщение # 505
Everything Changes
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 1
Ммм...Интересно!!!

PoohДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 12:22 | Сообщение # 506
Candy)
Администраторы
Sachiko, да было бы здорово если ребята сыграли на открытие игр smile

АриДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 14:30 | Сообщение # 507
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
А что, все логично. На Играх всегда выступают знаменитые исполнители страны-хозяйки. Кто ж еще, если не ТТ?

Quote (Pooh)
Spice Girls

О, боже... surprised

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 14:33 | Сообщение # 508
Candy)
Администраторы
Ари, они наверное к Олимпиаде тоже объединяться happy happy happy

АриДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 14:42 | Сообщение # 509
Администраторы
Пух, это я в том смысле, что есть надежда, что ТТ будет существовать и после тура. wink

Может, Гари напишет специальную песню для Олимпиады? Самую олимпиадную из всех!

PoohДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 14:52 | Сообщение # 510
Candy)
Администраторы
Ари, а что Гаря могет smile

АриДата: Вторник, 20.07.2010, 15:06 | Сообщение # 511
Администраторы
А то! Он все могет, мишка мой плюшевый, зайчик мой пушистый!

PoohДата: Суббота, 21.08.2010, 09:43 | Сообщение # 512
Candy)
Администраторы
Come on men, admit it. We all belt out a bit of Take That when we're at the wheel... At least we do according to the latest research from car manufacturer Seat, which reveals that male motorists can never forget our guilty secrets when it comes to our in-car musical tastes.

After surveying nearly 3,000 UK motorists aged 18 or over, Seat found that 20 per cent of men couldn't resist singing along to a bit of Shirley Bassey, Wham! or Gary Barlow and co, no doubt pushing their partners' patience to the limit.

And it's not just men; 79 per cent of women admit to singing out (very) loud to their favourite tunes, although with hits mentioned coming from The Clash, The Jam and Motorhead their tastes sure could be described as somewhat cooler.

The research is all part of the Seat Sex Drive reality television show. The company said it all aims not to settle who'll rule the world, but merely shine a light on which of the sexes is better behind the wheel.

If you're interested in taking part it only takes a minute to enter at the Club Seat website. Entries close on Wednesday so reach out for that keyboard and get typing.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motorin....ts.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 31.08.2010, 21:44 | Сообщение # 513
Candy)
Администраторы
Everything Everything have discovered they have some very famous – if unlikely – admirers in Take That.

The band, who released debut album 'Man Alive' this week (August 30), told NME that Howard Donald got in touch to let them know the band have been raving about their music.

"Howard from Take That emailed us out of the blue and just said he really liked us," explained frontman Jonathan Everything in a video interview you can watch on the right now.

"[He said] We've got all the rhythm he's been waiting for or something like that, we were just gob-smacked! He's the best one, apart from Gary [Barlow] and the others [laughs]. Apparently Gary is into it now. It's amazing that they'd seek us out, we do really like their music."
http://www.nme.com/news/everything-everything--3/52803

PoohДата: Пятница, 03.09.2010, 08:32 | Сообщение # 514
Candy)
Администраторы
t was front page news in all the red tops and spawned 396 news items online. Those Caledonian Mercury readers not devoted to the work of Take That might wonder what made Chris Moyles’s recent interview on Radio One with the band’s Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow, their first radio interview together for 15 years, remotely culturally significant.

It wasn’t the content or the reaction. It could be a tipping point of sorts for Radio One.

As it’s been a long time since Take That have been a “man-band”, and their records can politely be described as middle of the road, an interview involving three men with a combined age of 111 says two words: one is “Radio”, the other is “Two”.

Barlow turns 40 in January, with Williams and Chris Moyles born within nine days of each other, both 36.
Radio One’s target audience is half the age of these men. We’ve been here before.

When Matthew Bannister inherited the “Smashy & Nicey” generation of Adrian Juste, Dave Lee Travis, Simon Bates, “whoo” Gary Davies, Bruno Brookes and Alan Freeman, he knew a clearout was required. Or to put it another way, Gary Davies went in a flash from being Young, Free and Single to just Free.

Bannister also knew he had to make a big statement of intent – his was drafting in ex-Greater London Radio colleague Chris Evans from The Big Breakfast for R1’s own big breakfast. This period in Radio One’s history is examined in greater detail in BBC2 documentary Blood on the Carpet and Simon Garfield’s collection of interviews, The Nation’s Favourite.

Not since the mid-’90s, when Bannister called for Evans and Trevor Dann put The Prodigy’s Firestarter on the daytime playlist, has what used to be known as “275 to 285″ faced such a dilemma. The other big hitters on the station include Scott Mills, Edith Bowman, Vernon Kay – the same age as Moyles. Zane Lowe is a year older, Sara Cox is 35, Jo Whiley is 45.

And if Radio One is to be the voice of cutting edge, the presenter of All Star Family Fortunes doubling as its new breakfast show host is perhaps not the answer to the station’s latest ageing problems.

Some would argue John Peel has not be adequately replaced but, in fairness, that is almost impossible.

There are a few emerging younger DJs. Greg James and Matt Edmondson are both 24. Fearne Cotton is a year short of her 30th birthday but listeners to her show will know that for insight and erudition she makes Andy Peebles sound like Alistair Cooke.

It is for younger listeners to decide whether Radio One is cutting edge. The most recent headline about the presenter of its hip hop show Tim Westwood, 52, concerns the offer of a role on the next series of Dancing On Ice. Radio One DJs used to be like members of Ricky Martin’s ex-boyband Menudo. They tend to be retired once they reached a certain age.

Most attention to any departure would be focused around Moyles, the Hairy Cornflake for the Twitter generation. But the Yorkshireman, who is contracted to the show until July 2011, has not found the transition to television as smooth as predecessors like Noel Edmonds and Nicky Campbell did. He seems to be pursuing what can only be described as the “Weird” Al Yankovic career trajectory.

Many of the Radio One players will see the obvious seniors tour path of R2 blocked by former refugees from the station unlikely or unwilling to move – Steve Wright, Simon Mayo and Zoe Ball – as well as Radio 2’s mild obsession with sticking headphones on people from the telly. Examples include Richard Madeley, Rob Brydon, Liza Tarbuck, Patrick Kielty, Alan Carr and Graham Norton. And who’s to say Jonathan Ross and Russell Brand won’t return in a year or so?

6Music has a devoted following which has just doubled as its existence was threatened, 1xtra has the important following for urban music and Radios 3 and 4 clearly offer a public service not replicated in the commercial sector.
Radio One is caught between fighting off privatisation threats from the coalition government on one hand, and a “Saville” (if that’s the right collective noun) of ageing DJs on the other.

And Radio 2 seems to have the whip hand over Radio One in terms of attracting talent, both in the broadcasting booth and with big-name interviews. In fact, they reportedly turned down the Williams and Barlow interview. Why? Because Chris Evans wasn’t willing to play second fiddle to Chris Moyles. Generally, he doesn’t have to. He was at Radio One before it became The Nation’s Second Favourite.
http://entertainment.caledonianmercury.com/2010....64

PoohДата: Пятница, 03.09.2010, 19:00 | Сообщение # 515
Candy)
Администраторы
HAPLESS Tony Stowell is the unluckiest man in pop ­history – he turned down a place in Take That.

The dejected 42-year-old was offered the spot in the mega-famous boy band before Robbie Williams was given the gig.

And he revealed he turned down the group so he could pursue a career as a Tom Cruise lookalike.

GET THE LATEST X FACTOR NEWS AND GOSSIP!

In doing so, he missed out on a life of fame and fortune and the adulation of millions of female fans around the globe.

As a reunited Robbie and the gang look forward to a hugely successful new ­album and live tour, Tony is left to ­wonder about what could have been.

He told us about his decision in the week the world got the first glimpse of Robbie’s new video in which he is reunited with pal Gary Barlow for the duet Shame.

He said: “I am the guy who turned down Take That.

“At the time I worked as a model for the agency run by the band’s manager ­Nigel Martin-Smith.

“It was the late 80s and he told me that he was forming a band.

“He wanted me to be in it.

“He said he had found four members but was looking for the final piece of the jigsaw.

“He made me an offer. But I turned it down.

“I was doing really well as a model and a Tom Cruise lookalike and was ­ travelling the world.

“I was hanging out at all the best ­parties and had loads of showbiz friends from the world.

“I just wasn’t happy with what Nigel was offering at the time, so I said no.

“A few months later he put an ad out to find the fifth member and he found ­Robbie Williams.

“The rest, as they say, is history.”

But the former male model, who lives in Brough, East Yorkshire, says he has no regrets about missing out on the chance of a lifetime.

He said: “I’m not jealous at all of their success. I have a laugh when I think about what might have been.

“I have had a great career and I am 100% happy with my life...although I would be lying if I wasn’t a little bit ­envious from time to time.

“Especially since they made their comeback.

“They are better than ever and look like they are having a great time.

“But I’m not bitter and twisted about it. It was a chance but I missed it. Life moves on. I’ve always had the attitude of what tomorrow brings, tomorrow brings. And that’s done me well up to now.”

The dad of two – who is currently ­unemployed – was offered the job in the band at the height of his modelling ­career, when he was 20.

Despite missing out on the big time, he reckons he would much rather be happy than be a tormented superstar, like ­Robbie.

He said: “I never once looked at Robbie in all those years and thought he was happy.

“Despite the millions he has made and the amazing career he has had, he has always looked troubled and depressed.

“I met him many times and he is a ­lovely bloke but he seems ­messed up and I don’t think fame is good for him.

“I really hope he has found ­happiness now he has married and ­rejoined Take That.

“I am content in the knowledge I have had a happy life and a lot of fun as a ­model and a lookalike.

“I have two amazing kids and nothing can beat the life I have now. And it’s a great story to bring out when people give me their hard-luck tales.

“As far as hard-luck stories go, you would do well to beat missing out on ­being the fifth member of the biggest boy band ever.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....he-chin

JAnakondaДата: Суббота, 04.09.2010, 13:42 | Сообщение # 516
Витаминка для Апельсинки
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
biggrin biggrin biggrin

все будет хорошо, я знаю...

PoohДата: Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 15:29 | Сообщение # 517
Candy)
Администраторы
Песня ТТ - A MILLION LOVE SONGS - признана величайшей балладой всех времен !
Take That Track Tops Love Songs Poll

TAKE THAT's hit A MILLION LOVE SONGS has been voted the greatest ballad of all time.

The British pop band released the track, which was written by Gary Barlow when he was aged just 15, in 1992 - and music fans have named it the best romantic tune ever.

(Everything I Do) I Do It for You by Bryan Adams, which spent 16 weeks atop the British singles chart in 1991, was voted in to second place, while Always by Bon Jovi came third in the OnePoll.com rundown.
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1167116

АриДата: Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 16:12 | Сообщение # 518
Администраторы
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

smile smile smile

Не, ну а что еще-то? Ну чисто по названию! smile

JAnakondaДата: Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 20:31 | Сообщение # 519
Витаминка для Апельсинки
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

все будет хорошо, я знаю...

SandyAnnДата: Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 20:59 | Сообщение # 520
Everlasting love
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
УРАААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААААА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smile :) smile :) smile :) smile :) smile :) smile :) smile :) smile :)

Сообщение отредактировал SandyAnn - Понедельник, 20.09.2010, 21:00

PoohДата: Среда, 22.09.2010, 23:00 | Сообщение # 521
Candy)
Администраторы
Топ-10 худших кавер-версий:

1. Britney Spears – «I Love Rock 'N' Roll»
2. Ronan Keating – «Fairytale of New York»
3. Celine Dion – «You Shook Me All Night Long»
4. Take That – «Smells Like Teen Spirit»
5. M People – «Itchycoo Park»
6. Robbie Williams – «Song 2»
7. Will Young – «Light My Fire»
8. Madonna – «American Pie»
9. Limp Bizkit – «Faith»
10. Mark Ronson – «No One Knows».
http://music.com.ua/news/alternative/2010/09/22/31833.html

blackout0409Дата: Среда, 22.09.2010, 23:29 | Сообщение # 522
Back for good
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 2
Quote (Pooh)
4. Take That – «Smells Like Teen Spirit»

а мне понра как они ее спели

You make this world for me
You are all that I could be

АриДата: Четверг, 23.09.2010, 09:56 | Сообщение # 523
Администраторы
И мне понравилось! surprised
Даже если исключить момент, когда Гари рвет на себе майку, все равно понравилось! wink

PoohДата: Четверг, 23.09.2010, 11:45 | Сообщение # 524
Candy)
Администраторы
А мне ужасно не понравилось dry Джей Пинк Флойд гораздо лучше перепел smile

JulieДата: Четверг, 23.09.2010, 11:54 | Сообщение # 525
Your time is coming don't be late, hey hey!
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 40
Quote (Pooh)
Take That – «Smells Like Teen Spirit»

а мне не понра..оригинал лучше..
а вот Britney Spears имхо очень даже ничего себе спела

кстати, а каверах..из последнего очень понравилось как а-студио перепели "Так же как все"

Всё будет хорошо я это знаю, знаю!

Сообщение отредактировал Julie - Четверг, 23.09.2010, 12:05

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Back for good » Новости (Новости о ребятках)
Поиск: