[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » The Circus » На разогреве у ТАКЕ ТНАТ Гари Гоу (Что за персонаж?)
На разогреве у ТАКЕ ТНАТ Гари Гоу
PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 14:56 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Gary Go будет на разогреве у ТАКЕ ТНАТ

ТАКЕ ТНАТ дали Гари Гоу шанс для его прорыва, пригласив его на разогрев в их Британское турне.

Гари Гоу присоединиться к группе и сыграет перед миллионом людей, включая представления на Уэмбли - арена на которой он начинал.

ТАКЕ ТНАТ будут делать самое большое шоу на Уэмбли так что это будет волнительно для всех. Группа являеться большим поклонником Гари Гоу с середины прошлого года и приглашение именно его было совместным. Они говорят - "Гари Гоу редкий и талантливый артист с изумительным голосом и вдохновенными песнями. Мы все любим его страсть и энтузиазм."

Марк добавляет - " Я абсолютно счастлив что Гари Гоу отправляеться вместе с нами в турне и надеюсь услышать что он тоже этому рад. Вперед Гари, Гари Гоу он на самом деле ... замечательный" - намекая на новый сингл Гари Гоу - "Wonderful" , который выходит 16 Февраля.

Гари Гоу будет выступать все вечера перед ТАКЕ ТНАТ в туре 2009 года.

http://takethat.ucoz.ru/news/2009-02-04-107

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 14:57 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОт его сайт) Послушаем -заценим
http://www.garygo.tv/

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:05 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
Знаете - послушала- понравилось))) smile
It's all Go for young Gary
TAKE THAT have given a young solo artist the ultimate career launchpad.

They have announced that north London lad GARY GO will open all their gigs on The Circus Live tour, starting in June.
The singer was snapped up by GARY BARLOW in his role at Universal’s publishing wing.

Gary G said: “It’s difficult to comprehend I’m gonna be playing in front of more than a million people. It’s totally blown me away.

“I grew up near Wembley and now I’m actually on the road to Wembley.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....562.ece

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:06 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Go: Take That's top tip

By Mark Savage
BBC News entertainment reporter

Take That have hand picked up-and-coming pop star Gary Go as the opening act on their summer stadium tour.

The London-born singer spoke to the BBC News website about his concert plans, his debut album and the patronage of the world's biggest "boy" band.
The first thing you notice about Gary Go is that, well... he looks a bit like a school swot.

Dressed in a jacket and tie, his freckled face framed by a pair of horn-rimmed glasses, he looks sharp and likeable - but he hardly embodies the essence of rock and roll.
Gary Go
The singer worked in several recording studios before his big break

Maybe it does not matter, though, because the quirky, geeky image is instantly recognisable. After all, can you name a pop star since Elvis Costello who has made a virtue of wearing, rather than causing, spectacles?

"It's so funny. People say: 'You're making glasses cool again,'" laughs the 24-year-old, who has a stigmatism in his right eye.

"And I say: 'Well, I think seeing is pretty cool!' I never thought of it as anything else. I need them to see."

'Inspirational'

This summer, the singer will be looking out at thousands of Take That fans, after the band personally selected him to open their 19-date stadium tour.

The pop group said they had fallen in love with his "amazing voice and inspirational songs". "He really is quite wonderful," added Mark Owen.

Gary Go is particularly excited by July's London dates, for one special reason.
Take That in concert
Take That's tour kicks off at Sunderland Stadium of Light on 5 June
"I get to play Wembley Stadium, which is where I grew up," he says. "So that's a bit of a dream fulfilled."

Indeed, Wembley played a formative part in Gary's musical upbringing. He heard the distant strains of Live Aid from his back garden - and he went to his first concert at the stadium.

"It was Michael Jackson's History tour," he recalls.

"I'll never forget, he came on in a spaceship that shot through the bottom of the stage - and he was standing there still with the big pilot glasses on and everyone was just going nuts.

"I'm still a huge fan. He's just a genius."

But the singer, whose real name is Gary Baker, owes more to the power ballads of Elton John than Jackson's soul-infused pop.

His debut single, Wonderful, is a shimmering slice of sing-along songcraft. If you can imagine a more uplifting version of Coldplay's Yellow, you'll know exactly what it sounds like.

I'd like to do something special, some sort of props or something that makes it different,
Gary Go on his tour plans

The lyrics: "You've got to look yourself in the eye and say, 'I am wonderful'", were the singer's personal pep talk after he flunked a job interview at Peter Gabriel's Real World recording studios in Bath.

"I went in to speak with the man himself," he explains, "and I made the mistake of saying I wanted to write my own songs."

"He looked me in the eye like Yoda and said: 'You should concentrate on your own music.'"

"Afterwards, I was like, 'I've blown this amazing, world-class opportunity'.

"I was so distraught that I went home, got a little drum machine and just started recording tracks."

Homesick

Those initial demos caught the ear of a US producer, who invited Gary to use his New Jersey recording studio free of charge.

"He has this huge studio space where people like Beyonce and Alicia Keys and people rehearse," Gary says.

"But there's a lot of days off, so I was able to get a lot of good studio time."

The offer came with a downside, however, as the youngster found himself alone, de-motivated and homesick in the commuter suburb of Hoboken.
Gary Go
The singer's father was a key member of Jim Henson's Creature Workshop
In So So, he works those frustrations out over a melancholy piano figure: "Take me back to the London town that brought me up, 'cos it's bringing me down".

Things improved when the aspiring star discovered he was renting a room in the house where Frank Sinatra grew up. "It had a plaque inside - but I didn't discover it until I'd been there a few days," he says.

The revelation inspired Gary to write a jazzy, string-drenched homage to the borough of Brooklyn and the breakdown of a long-distance relationship.

That song attracted the attention of Decca Records - former home to Peter Gabriel - who offered Gary a recording contract last spring.

Over the last 12 months, the singer has been groomed for stardom with showcase gigs in London (where his A&R manager sat, rapt with attention, at the front of the audience every night) and a support slot with The Feeling.

Props

On stage Gary sits, swaying behind an electronic piano, but the show is anything but reserved - his delicately-crafted songs gaining surprising heft from a four-piece backing band.

Does he have any plans to scale up his performance for the Take That gigs?

"I'd like to do something special, some sort of props or something that makes it different," he says.

"And - I don't know if this is confirmed - but I've got a feeling that I might be in the round."

His heartfelt power ballads are perfectly-suited to the UK's gargantuan football pitches - but the singer says "it's news to me" that people think his album is commercially viable.

"I love songs that connect," he admits, "but I can't calculate that before I write them".

His CD is destined to live alongside James Morrison and Snow Patrol in glove compartments up and down the country.

But in the future, he says he plans to write more challenging material - citing noise-experimentalist Trent Reznor and film composer Hans Zimmer among his influences.

"This is just the introduction."

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:09 | Сообщение # 5
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Go Confirmed To Support Take That

Take That have given little-known singer songwriter Gary Go his big break by confirming him as a support act on their UK tour.

Gary Go will be joining the band in playing to over a million people, including performances at Wembley Stadium – the venue at the end of the road where he grew up!

Take That are still yet to play a full show at Wembley Stadium, so it will be an exciting first for both. The band have been big fans of Gary Go since the middle of last year and the choice to bring him with them in June was a very personal one. They said: ‘Gary Go is a rare and talented artist with an amazing voice and inspirational songs. We all just love his passion and enthusiasm’.

Mark added: ‘I’m absolutely made up that Gary Go is touring with us and delighted to hear that things seem to be going so well for him. Go Gary, Gary Go he really is quite… wonderful’, making reference to Gary Go’s new single ‘Wonderful’, which will be released on Feb 16th.

Gary Go will open for Take That on every night over their 2009 summer tour.
http://www.takethat.com/news/gary-go-confirmed-to-support-/#newsItem

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:10 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
It's all Go for young Gary
TAKE THAT have given a young solo artist the ultimate career launchpad.

They have announced that north London lad GARY GO will open all their gigs on The Circus Live tour, starting in June.
The singer was snapped up by GARY BARLOW in his role at Universal’s publishing wing.

Gary G said: “It’s difficult to comprehend I’m gonna be playing in front of more than a million people. It’s totally blown me away.

“I grew up near Wembley and now I’m actually on the road to Wembley.”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....562.ece

Take That break for singer Gary Go
Take That will perform at London's Wembley Stadium
pa.press.net

A little known singer-songwriter has landed the dream role of supporting Take That on their record-breaking UK summer stadium tour.

Gary Go, 24, will play to packed crowds at London's Wembley Stadium - a stone's throw away from where he grew up.

The tour will play to a million people in the space of a month.

Gary was raised on a road that leads to Wembley Stadium and he often left a window open, listening to the huge roars from various concerts or football matches.

He will be watched and heard by 72,000 people a night for four nights at the same place.

Take That are yet to play a full show at the stadium so it will be an exciting first for both acts.

It was the band's choice to get Gary on board. They said in a statement: "Gary Go is a rare and talented artist with an amazing voice and inspirational songs. We all just love his passion and enthusiasm."

Take That's Mark Owen added: "I'm absolutely made up that Gary Go is touring with us and delighted to hear that things seem to be going so well for him. Go Gary, Gary Go - he really is quite... wonderful."

Previous acts to have supported Take That since they re-formed include Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Sugababes and Beverley Knight.

Go will open for Take That on every night of their 2009 summer tour. His single Wonderful is released on February 16.

http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/celebri....&vv=600

ВиолеТТаДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:12 | Сообщение # 7
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
http://www.kinopoisk.ru/level/4/people/1545028/ -вот тот самый Гари Гоу...только он ведь актер?

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:13 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
ВиолеТТа, Это не он! happy ВО всяком случае не похож совсем!

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 15:14 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
ВиолеТТа, ЭТо точно не он - Наш Gary go wink

Valeri_MarkДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 16:11 | Сообщение # 10
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
вот ваш Гари happy и вондерфул его,на теков чуть смахивает мелодия) cool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00i_FUczB3A

Грин Дей...

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 16:38 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
Valeri_Mark, я выложила выше ссылку на его сайт -там всё есть)

АриДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 17:29 | Сообщение # 12
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
ТАКЕ ТНАТ будут делать самое большое шоу на Уэмбли так что это будет волнительно для всех.

Ыыыыыыыыыыы!!!!! smile

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

ВиолеТТаДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 17:39 | Сообщение # 13
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Valeri_Mark)
вот ваш Гари happy и вондерфул его,на теков чуть смахивает мелодия)

МАТЬ ВАШУУУУ!Я ПОДУМАЛА ЧТО ЭТО СЭЙД ИТ АЛЛ!!!ТЕПЕРЬ НЕ ТРУДНО ДОГАДАТЬСЯ ПОЧЕМУ ТТ ЕГО НА РАЗОГРЕВ ВЗЯЛИ!!МДА... sad wacko

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

АриДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 17:42 | Сообщение # 14
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Да нормально все! wink Мне, если честно, все равно, кто на разогреве. Главное, что сами ребята есть! wink

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Среда, 04.02.2009, 19:32 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
All systems Go for Gary, as unknown singer is chosen to support Take That
Growing up close to Wembley Stadium he often left his window open to let in the roar of the football crowds and the music from concerts.

But this summer it will be Gary Go's music blasting out because the singer-songwriter, who most of us would be hard pushed to recall, has been chosen to support Take That on their 19-date UK tour.

It is a daunting prospect for the bespectacled 24-year-old musician who has been plucked from near obscurity to join the Circus tour which will play to a million people in the space of a month.

Born Gary Baker he grew up in a road leading to Wembley Stadium in North London. He heard the Live Aid concert from his home and went to his first gig there.

Gary apparently wrote his first song Stomach Ground at the age of eight, about a village of people living on someone's stomach.

The musician, whose father was a producer for Jim Henson's Muppets, has worked with James Morrison and his debut album has been engineered by Kevin Killen who worked with U2, Elvis Costello and Tori Amos.

He performs on an electric piano with a four-piece backing band and was desribed by Paul Lester writing in Guardian Online as 'he has the air of a man who has seen it all before and is losing the resolve to experience any extreme emotion, from agony to zeal or any of the points in between'.

Adding that he was perform at the BBC Maida Vale studios for Dermot O'Leary's Radio 2 show, Lester added: 'So we might as well start packing now for foreign climes if we have any intention of avoiding this young man and his self-styled "self-help guides set to music".'

After selling 300,000 tickets in less than an hour for their live shows Take That have have already broken the record for fastest-selling UK tour of all time.

Take That have yet to play a full show at the stadium so it will be an exciting first for both acts.
Take That and Party: Unknown singer-songwriter Gary Go will support the band at Wembley Arena this summer

Take That and Party: Unknown singer-songwriter Gary Go will support the band at Wembley Arena this summer

It was the band's choice to get Go on board. They said in a statement: 'Gary Go is a rare and talented artist with an amazing voice and inspirational songs.

'We all just love his passion and enthusiasm.'

Take That's Mark Owen added: 'I'm absolutely made up that Gary Go is touring with us and delighted to hear that things seem to be going so well for him.

'Go Gary, Gary Go - he really is quite... wonderful.'

Previous acts to have supported Take That since they re-formed include Sophie Ellis Bextor, The Sugababes and Beverley Knight.

The Circus tour kicks off on June 5 at Sunderland's Stadium Of Light and finishes at Wembley Stadium on July 5 and Gary Go will on every night.

His single Wonderful is released on February 16 while Take That release the second single, Up All Night from their latest album on March 2.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....at.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 05.02.2009, 23:05 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Introducing Take That's support act, Gary Go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7qiJrC74zE

PoohДата: Четверг, 12.02.2009, 23:44 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОт кто ещё будет на разогреве у ребят) Какая то группа)
Gary Go and The Script
When hundreds of thousands of Take That fans see the nation’s favourite boy band later this year, they’d be advised to get along early.

Supporting Gary Barlow et al on that series of dates will be Gary Go, who last night opened for The Script at Wolverhampton Civic Hall.

Go, real name Gary Baker, was the perfect support act, warming up the crowd with a series of pop-rock tunes.

Go first came to attention in 2007 when a music producer in New Jersey picked up on him.

And, if last night’s performance was anything to go by, he’ll soon be joining the likes of The Script and Take That as one of the nation’s favourite artists.

His debut single Wonderful, scheduled for release in a week or two, was among the highlights.

Go, however, was something of a bonus. The fans were there to see The Script and they were not disappointed.

The Script were among the highlights of the 2008 V Festival, at Weston Park, playing a set that coincided with their elevation to the top of the UK charts.

The infectious enthusiasm they showed at Weston Park was evident once more last night. Their photogenic appearance and easy-listening pop rock songs make them the perfect band.

Last night, there were tunes aplenty from their multi-platinum selling debut album, The Script, which was released in August, when they played V Festival. They showed they have the talent to cement their place in the nation’s affections. A cover version of David Bowie’s Heroes was a treat.
http://www.shropshirestar.com/2009/02/12/gary-go-and-the-script/

ВиолеТТаДата: Пятница, 13.02.2009, 16:43 | Сообщение # 18
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Pooh)
The Script

знаю таких
http://www.musicweek.com/Pictures/web/v/b/r/script.jpg

- Noel Gallagher

Сообщение отредактировал ВиолеТТа - Пятница, 13.02.2009, 16:44

PoohДата: Понедельник, 27.04.2009, 23:19 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Hello Wembley, I'm on my iPhone
Mark Prigg
Look here too

* ...and this man can sort out your MP3 playlist for you

It has played host to the world's biggest acts - but now Wembley is preparing for a musical innovation: its first mobile phone gig.

Singer, songwriter and producer Gary Go will be playing his iPhone instead of guitars and drums at a series of Take That concerts in July.

Go, 24 - real name Gary Baker - has already written several tracks for his first album using software downloaded to the phone. He used it to recreate guitars, drums, piano and horn sections.

All the demos for his album were laid down using a virtual four-track recording studio installed on his phone.

"I think it's pretty amazing that I'm going to be using a mobile phone on stage at Wembley Stadium in front of so many people. I grew up behind the stadium, and used to listen to concerts in my back garden, " said Go, whose single Open Arms is released on 11 May.

"My biggest worry is that my phone will ring mid-song."

He has written a special track, called Superfuture, which will have its debut at a free gig at Apple's Regent Street store tomorrow night.

"At this point it's quite hard to think of something I don't use the phone for," said Go, who secured his slot supporting Take That after band member Gary Barlow heard his music. "For songwriters it's an amazing tool as I always have it with me. I used to phone myself and leave messages to remember ideas. Now I can record real tracks in the park - it's great."

Traditionalists will be relieved to hear that some of his songs will be performed with a full live band.

Apple's iPhone has been a surprise hit among musicians. London group the Mentalists became a YouTube hit this year after performing a cover version of MGMT's Kids. However, Go's performances are believed to be the first time an iPod gig will be played for such a large audience.

"The fact we're going to see someone playing an iPhone at Wembley is something I don't think even Apple thought would happen," said Stuart Dredge, of industry site Music Ally.

"The software started out as a gimmick, but now we are seeing real musicians producing real music with it. Of course, you still need talent, but the phone means you can make and record anywhere."

Mr Dredge did however question how the phone will work on a large stage. "I wonder if we'll see some full-on, feet-on-the-monitors rocking out?"

Gary Go will support Take That at Wembley on 1, 4 and 5 July.

Gary Go will be demonstrating how he wrote a song using only Apple iPhone apps at the Apple Store on Regent Street Tuesday 28 April at 7pm.
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standar....icle.do

PoohДата: Среда, 27.05.2009, 23:54 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Gary Go Gary Go, Album, Polydor, May 25 ***

The 'one man Coldplay''s debut was always going to go one of two ways. Its first single Wonderful was just that - rousing, soaring guitars and keyboards and Gary Baker's velvety vocals, it seemed to signal the arrival of a male singer/songwriter we could be proud of. But it was followed up with the drab Open Arms, which saw him shuffle closer towards the likes of Jamess Blunt and Morrison and co.

His album comes just weeks before his support slot with Take That on their huge UK tour and Gary Barlow, who apparently personally picked him for the job, will breath a sigh of relief. A perfectly polished, consistent album, it's safe and accessible but still has an earnest charm that sets him apart from the rest.
http://www.londoninformer.co.uk/london-....3727210

bluegirlДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 01:10 | Сообщение # 21
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
На итальянских муз каналах один клип его крутят.. Честно говоря, меня не радует )))

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 07:53 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, а ты смотришь итальянские каналы? Круто) smile

bluegirlДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 16:46 | Сообщение # 23
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, в основном их и смотрю ))) и еще польские. Наши не перевариваю вообще happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 20:29 | Сообщение # 24
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (bluegirl)
и еще польские.

Помню у нас тоже польские муз каналы показывали - было классно! smile

bluegirlДата: Четверг, 28.05.2009, 20:38 | Сообщение # 25
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, у меня два и сейчас показывают ))) а вообще муз каналов стало меньше, два итальянских приказали долго жить, еще некоторые пропали или закодировались..

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » The Circus » На разогреве у ТАКЕ ТНАТ Гари Гоу (Что за персонаж?)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: