[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Пол Пэшли (Kissing A Dream)
Гари Барлоу и Пол Пэшли
PoohДата: Пятница, 20.11.2009, 20:38 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Вот ещё один человечек поработал с Гари wink
TAKE That superstar Gary Barlow, rock legend Bryan Adams and Sheffield's Eliot Kennedy have written three new songs – for the city's own crooner Paul Pashley.
And the 30-year-old Sinatra-style singer will perform one of the tracks in a world exclusive at Sheffield's Christmas lights switch on, on the Real Radio stage, this Sunday, November 22, 2009.

Singer songwriter Eliot is also taking the spotlight at the Xmas lights switch on to give the first public performance of his new charity song, World At Your Feet – which has now been adopted as the official anthem of the Sheffield 2018 Back The Bid campaign, to bring World Cup matches to the city.

Little Boots and Beverley Knight will also be there, performing their hits and taking part oin the main lights sitch on, at 5pm.

Paul is still pinching himself after Eliot, a songwriting partner of Barlow and Adams, invited him to his Steelworks Studio to sing new big band material written by the three.

Now, following a substantial investment by a consortium led by city businesman Tony Wilkinson, the tracks are being recorded for commercial release and to attract a major record deal.

Paul is also working on big band arrangements of modern pop songs, including the Arctic Monkey's smash hit, You Look Good On The Dance Floor. But his repertoire includes classic standards, such as Fly Me To The Moon, Sway and From Russia With Love.

Plans are underway to showcase him with a Sheffield city centre concert next month – when he will be backed by his own big band.

The former Myrtle Springs School pupil, whose parents still live in Arbourthorne, has performed in Sheffield for Beverley Lister's charity Sincere Support, including a City Hall concert. He also launched the city's 2009 series of Wednesday Night Live.

He is busy touring the UK and abroad, where he is well established on the corporate, weddings and fundraising circuit as Britain's own Michael Buble.

Paul will give music fans a taste of what's to come next at the lights switch on this Sunday, when he performs songs including Kissing A Dream, written by Eliot and Gary Barlow.

"To have new songs written for me by Eliot, Gary and Bryan Adams is phenomenal. It hasn't sunk in yet,'' said Paul.

"I've started working on the songs, which are amazing. And It's special just being in the same room as Eliot and chatting to him, knowing that he's got so much knowledge. We are there having a coffee and he takes a call from Gary Barlow. Just having some banter with him is really special. He's absolutely lovely to work with. The guy just oozes talent and class. He has these ideas and they work so well.

"I've got such a great team of people behind me and a lot of people to thank, some very generous and influential people. It's all linked to Sheffield – the investment, Tony, Eliot Kennedy. It's all happened back home and that's very special to me."
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/TAKE-THAT-Paul-Pashley-lights.5842165.jp

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

S1M0NEДата: Пятница, 20.11.2009, 21:23 | Сообщение # 2
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Гари, Гари... даже не знаю что сказать, как назвать, хотя нет, знаю - ГИГАНТ biggrin wink

I believe in the boogie!

bluegirlДата: Воскресенье, 22.11.2009, 10:24 | Сообщение # 3
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Когда он для звезд писать начнет, а не для оперно-блюзовых певунов? )))))

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 22.11.2009, 11:41 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, ну может ему интереснее для вот таких певцов писать wink У него же очень душевные песни а ЗВЕЗДЫ душевно уже почти разучились петь sad

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

bluegirlДата: Воскресенье, 22.11.2009, 12:33 | Сообщение # 5
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, так пусть он их научит happy

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 22.11.2009, 17:41 | Сообщение # 6
Леди Шайн
Quote (bluegirl)
Pooh, так пусть он их научит

happy happy smile smile smile
курсы по повышению квалификации, преподаватель Гари Барлоу happy

I believe in the boogie!

PoohДата: Понедельник, 23.11.2009, 23:23 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
В Шеффилде уже зажгли новогоднюю иллюминацию - не пора ли и нам надевать колпаки? wink
The weather outside really was frightful - but 30,000 people braved the freezing cold and high winds to watch the Christmas lights switch on in Sheffield.

Soul diva Beverley Knight, pop stars Little Boots and Mini Viva, who all performed, pressed the plunger on the Real Radio main stage with Breakfast Show presenters Dixie and Gayle Lofthouse.

The city's own big band singer Paul Pashley performed his debut single, Kissing A Dream, written by Gary Barlow and Sheffield singer songwriter Eliot Kennedy.

Eliot was there to gave his first public performance of World At Your Feet, now the official anthem of Sheffield's 2018 Back The Bid, to bring World Cup matches to the city.
Black Lace got the crowd in a Christmas party mood with their hits, including Agadoo.

Earlier, in a series of light switch-ons around the city, there were appearances by kids TV favourites Peppa Pig, Fireman Sam and Snow White, with dance and martial arts performances.

The Winter Garden played host to Christmas arts and crafts activities, a toy fair, fun and games. Storytelling took place in the Peace Gardens, with a German themed Christmas market, mini ski slope and fairground rides in other streets.

The Moor came alive with Santa and real reindeer, huskeys, a live nativity, giant snowman, stiltwalkers and children's rides. Peppa Pig switched on the Moor Christmas tree lights at 3pm.

Beverley Knight, who went straight from the Real Radio main stage to perform at Sheffield City Hall, said: "This is a great honour for me. The only lights I've switched on in the past were those at my house! And I don't know when I'm going to get my lights up this year. I'm so busy.

"I'm touring, I've got a new album out, called 100 per cent and I've launched my own new cosmetics range called K By Beverley Knight."

She laughed: "At least that's my Christmas shopping taken care of. Lots of people I know will be getting the album and my cosmetics this year."
Brit-nominated Little Boots, who had a top-five hit with her single Remedy, said she was thrilled to perform a duet with Sheffield's Human League frontman Phil Oakey on track Symmetry, on her new album Hands.

"I want to thank all my Sheffield fans for all their support and I'm looking forward to coming back here to perform soon," she said.

Visit thestar.co.uk/video to watch the Sheffield Christmas lights switch on, plus performances and interviews with the top acts and more photos.

Sheffield Wednesday footballer Etienne Esajas and one lucky five-year-old officially welcomed the holiday season at the Christmas Light Switch On at Orchard Square on Sunday.

The SWFC midfielder and five-year-old Daniel Stacey of Sheffield switched on the Christmas lights in front of a crowd of several hundred kids, parents and football fans. Lucky Daniel was nominated by his father, Lee Stacey, in an Orchard Square competition, and his name was chosen at random to turn on the lights with Esajas.

"We were thrilled with the fantastic turnout on Sunday," said Orchard Square Manager Ken Hetherington. "Etienne Esajas was a star – he signed autographs and took photographs with all of the fans who waited to meet him after he switched on the lights. He made a lot of football fans very happy!"

The Escafeld Brass Band set the festive scene with Christmas music, including a rousing rendition of "Jingle Bells" at the very moment the lights were switched on.

Orchard Square will host various music groups throughout December, including the Hallmark of Harmony barbershop quartet and Sheffield City Operatics on Saturday 12th December, Escafeld Choral Society and Sheffield City Operatics on 19th December, and a welcome return from the Escafeld Brass Band on Sunday 20th December.
http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/Pop-stars-lightup--PICTURES.5848232.jp

АриДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 10:23 | Сообщение # 8
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Quote (S1M0NE)
курсы по повышению квалификации, преподаватель Гари Барлоу

Оооооо!!! Можно я тоже на курс запишусь?
Вспомню молодость, музыкалку...

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

S1M0NEДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 11:03 | Сообщение # 9
Леди Шайн
Quote (Ари)
Оооооо!!! Можно я тоже на курс запишусь?

встаВАЙ в очэрэдь, дорогая, пэрвой будэшь biggrin wink

I believe in the boogie!

АриДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 14:38 | Сообщение # 10
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Ну спасибо, солнце! happy

Почему не приходишь в наш с Пухом фан-клуб? Или ты не главный фанат??? wink

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

bluegirlДата: Вторник, 24.11.2009, 17:22 | Сообщение # 11
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Ари)
Вспомню молодость, музыкалку...

Я всегда мечтала, чтобы преподом в музыкалке был Гарик.... А он так и не пришел ни разу cry cry cry cry happy

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Пол Пэшли (Kissing A Dream)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: