[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Алиша Диксон (Песня 'To Love Again')
Гари Барлоу и Алиша Диксон
PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:29 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Я подумала про них так много новостей посему объединяю все в новую тему)

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:29 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
Dixon and Barlow team up for single

Singer and new 'Strictly Come Dancing' judge Alesha Dixon has teamed up with Take That singer Gary Barlow for her new single.

Dixon and Barlow wrote 'To Love Again' together in Los Angeles during the summer.

Commenting, Dixon said in a press release: "It's no secret that I've been a fan of Gary's work for many years. It was a complete honour to write with him and John Shanks [Take That collaborator]. They are a fantastic partnership and I was excited to see them at work. For me 'To Love Again' was the perfect song to write with Gary.
Advertisement

"It is a personal song to me with an emotional connection. Somehow he was able to tap into this and draw it out of me. It's a vulnerable song with the message of hope! This has been a dream come true, more than they'll ever know!"

Barlow said: "I'd met Alesha a few times over the years but really got to know her well when we climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief earlier this year. Her laugh was audible from any part of that mountain for the whole 7 days we were there!"

"We kept in contact, and when I was in LA this Summer, Alesha emailed suggesting we write together. I knew all her recent songs as they're never off the radio so I was very excited to see what we could come up with. We hooked up with John Shanks too. I've made the last 2 Take That records with him and thought he'd be perfect for Alesha."

He added: "We all sat around the piano and 'To Love Again' was created throughout that afternoon. I think it's fair to say we all played our part in the song's composition. It felt like the lyrics were coming from a familiar place with Alesha as she wrote them very quickly and they seemed very real... I didn't really know Alesha was such a good songwriter. "

http://www.rte.ie/arts/2009/0918/dixona.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
MISERABLE about another bleak Monday at work?

It's not a problem for TAKE THAT heart-throb GARY BARLOW.
He has ALESHA DIXON - who posed in a maid-type outfit for my exclusive snaps - grinning back at him when he bowls up at his LA studio for work.

The Strictly champ is working with Gary on new material.

She told me: "It makes a change from climbing a mountain for Comic Relief. He is so talented - hopefully the songs will be better than the ones we sang round the campfire on Kilimanjaro."

Alesha has also recorded a new single, Black Cloud, due out in October.

The song was written by CHAD HUGO from N.E.R.D, who also produced the track as half of THE NEPTUNES.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....es.html

bluegirlДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 4
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Алёша это женское имя у них такое? happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

CarmenLGДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 5
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9

Mon Aug 17, 2009, 13:03
New job for Gary Barlow

AMSTERDAM - The singer Alesha Dixon, known for her hit The Boy Does Nothing, works with Take That's Gary Barlow.
The two are collaborating on new material. Alesha told The Sun that Gary is very talented.
Alesha has also just recorded a new single, Black Cloud, which will appear in October. Black Cloud is written by Chad Hugo of NERD

http://www.telegraaf.nl/prive....__.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
After months of stomping around in scruffy clothes, it looks as if Fearne Cotton has finally smartened up.

Off to a friend's wedding, the Radio 1 DJ slipped her slim frame into a retro minidress, emblazoned with multi-coloured cheks.

And though Fearne may not be the snappiest of dressers, she clearly knows her best features. The thigh-skimming frock showed off her long, tanned legs perfectly.

Along with a perfectly groomed hair and impeccable makeup, the 27-year-old looked far more put together than normal.
Not such a good look: Fearne doesn't always look as glamorous as above

Not such a good look: Fearne doesn't always look as glamorous as above

Her sole concession her usual edgier look was a cloth bag emblazoned with a skull motif.

Feare's attire was in stark contrast to her recent socks-and-sandals faux pas, which she sported outside the Radio 1 building recently.

She teamed the unattractive combo with a denim mini-skirt and black-and-white striped top.

Fearne's sense of style could be termed 'unusual' - a recent trip to Los Angeles saw her sporting unflatteringly creased black leggings, with a loose hot pink T-shirt and ballet flats completing her look.

She was in the city with friend Alesha Dixon, who she met during the Comic Relief hike up Kilimanjaro, organised by Gary Barlow.

Alesha, perhaps inspired by her friend's confusing style, also wore leggings and ballet flats, along with a white top that accentuated her curves.

Fearne is on the verge of taking over fellow Radio 1 DJ Jo Whiley's 10am show, with her first show due on September 21.

The changes will see Whiley move to a weekend slot, while Edith Bowman will also move - from 1pm on weekdays to weekend breakfast, in her case.

Fearne said of the changes: 'Jo is leaving very big shoes for me to fill and it's nerve-wracking. She has been a massive inspiration to me throughout my career so I have a high standard to live up to.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....85gunQs

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
Гари сейчас с Алишей Диксон записывает сингл)
did a song with gary barlow and alesha dixon for her next singleabout 20 hours ago from web
http://twitter.com/johnshanks1

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:30 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
Strictly Come Dancing's Alesha Dixon's first-show nerves

August 27, 2009

SHE will be Strictly Come Dancing's newest judge, and there was no stopping Alesha Dixon showing off her own hip-swivelling skills when she performed a special gig in Middleton.

Pop star Alesha danced and sang up a storm as she turned a quiet cul-de-sac into a street party.

Alesha, who won the BBC's hit Strictly Come Dancing when she first appeared as a celebrity contestant in 2007, spoke of how much she was looking forward to returning to the show as a judge.

Although the 30-year-old, whose appointment as a judge replacing 66-year-old Arlene Phillips has sparked an ageism controversy on the BBC show, admitted she was "nervous" ahead of her debut on the panel next month.

She said: "I'm very excited, but also very nervous, so fingers crossed.

"From the very first time I saw the show I was hooked, I've made some great friends there so I'm really looking forward to starting on September 18."

Lauren Chambers, 17, 'won' the gig after nominating her street, Carmine Fold, as part of radio station Key 103's series of Down Your Street events.

And Lauren and her parents rolled out the red carpet for the singer at their semi-detached home.

Alesha said: "The people in Middleton are really lovely, and Lauren and her family have made me quite at home. I've been using their master bedroom to get changed and get my make-up on. "You can tell there's a really strong sense of community here and I love that."

The singer was full of beans as she performed her hits Let's Get Excited, The Boy Does Nothing and Breathe Slow at the concert, hosted by Key 103's In:Demand show DJs Alex James and Lucy Horobin.

She even let one lucky group of local children join in with her unique vocal warm-up exercises backstage.

And, wearing a stylish black frilled top with gold detail and matching gold shoes, she admitted she always puts her own unique spin on her accessories.

She giggled: "I always customise my own shoes, I've added some gold glitter to these today. No one is ever the wiser!"

Meanwhile Alesha talked animatedly of teaming up with Take That heart-throb Gary Barlow on her newest song, Love Again.

She beamed: "I've been a fan of Take That since I was 14, so when I first met Gary I was a little bit starstruck.

"But we've become really good friends since going up the mountain together for Comic Relief.

"He is a genius so it was an absolute honour to write the song with him.

"Take That had just finished their tour and Gary was on holiday in L.A. so I did feel a little bit guilty that I interrupted his holiday for him to write a song with me!"

The sun stayed out for the last of the Key 103 summer events, held in association with the NHS's Change 4 Life initative, Greater Manchester Fire Service and Drive Safe, which over the past four weeks have seen singing stars Peter Andre, JLS, The Noisettes and Daniel Merriweather perform surprise gigs in residential streets across Manchester.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news...._nerves

uma25Дата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 9
Everything Changes
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Quote (Pooh)
Meanwhile Alesha talked animatedly of teaming up with Take That heart-throb Gary Barlow on her newest song, Love Again.

Pooh, Песня уже готова?

Обожаю Гари, ему даже морщинки идут!!!

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 10
Candy)
Администраторы
uma25, ну раз так пишут то наверное wink

uma25Дата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 11
Everything Changes
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, Ждем вестей с полей!!!

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 12
Candy)
Администраторы
uma25, уже песню ждем))) biggrin

uma25Дата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 13
Everything Changes
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, ДА! Всеми лапками за!!! happy

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:31 | Сообщение # 14
Candy)
Администраторы
Алеша Диксон следующим синглом выпускает песню написанную Гари To Love Again' smile Премьера песни - 15 ноября!
Ждем с нетерпением! wink
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music....ck.html

CarmenLGДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:32 | Сообщение # 15
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Alesha Dixon's new single: it has every chance of being above average

As should have become clear over the last decade Alesha Dixon is amazing. This is solid gold pop fact.

Anyway she was up a mountain recently and she bumped into Gary Barlow who also happened to be there, and Gary said, "how would you like to be pointed at in my recording studio?" and Alesha said, "oh alright then", and while she was in there being pointed at (PICTORIAL EVIDENCE ABOVE) she also just so happened to co-write a song with GB. The song is called 'To Love Again' (which sounds strong 'n' empowering for the ladies does it not), it's out as a single on November 15, it's being chucked onto a re-released version of 'The Alesha Show' (subtitled 'The Encore') which is out the following week, and it's potentially quite good but we haven't heard it yet so we'll report back in due course.

http://www.popjustice.com/

АриДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:32 | Сообщение # 16
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Thank you, Carmen, for this! smile

I just love watching him work... It's like magic is all around.

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Суббота, 19.09.2009, 12:05 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
Послушать песню можно уже тут http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....ge.html
Гари прямо чувствуеться в каждой ноте biggrin

HowittaДата: Суббота, 19.09.2009, 12:35 | Сообщение # 18
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
Quote (Pooh)
Послушать песню можно уже тут

Класс, пасибки) smile
Quote (Pooh)
Гари прямо чувствуеться в каждой ноте

точно сказано) biggrin

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 20.09.2009, 13:16 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Тест песни
To Love Again- Alesha Dixon

All this time I felt so low

Lost and needed help

Incomplete, out of reach

Alone all by myself

It all becomes so clear

When I see your face

And it’s only when you’re near

I feel I’m safe

So before we take this road

Before you change my mind

And fill my heart with hope

Help me to believe this time

I’m been torn apart

Desperately trying to find

A way back to my own (all?)

So I can love again, ooh

Help me to love again

I’m so tired of holding on

So tired of waiting here

I need to feel something real

Without it breaking

It all becomes so clear

When you touch my hand

And it’s only when you’re near

I know you understand

So before we take this road

Before you change my mind

And fill my heart with hope

Help me to believe this time

I’m been torn apart

Desperately trying to find

A way back to my own

So I can love again

PoohДата: Пятница, 25.09.2009, 21:21 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Гари восхвалет Алешу - а наши Барлоу че то про песню то молчат а? cool
AT last someone has leapt to the defence of possibly Britain's most hated woman - ALESHA DIXON.

Step forward GARY BARLOW, who has been singing the praises of the under fire new Strictly judge - although he is careful to talk only about her talent as a singer-songwriter.

Gary, who has co-written her latest single, To Love Again, is a great pal of Bizarre. But on the cheese scale, his comments about her new single are definitely a smelly Camembert.

Gushing praise ... Barlow

Gushing praise ... Barlow

Alesha told The Sun last week how her song, out in November, is about getting over her marriage split with ex-SO SOLID CREW star MC HARVEY three years ago.

And Gary gushes: "I guess this is Alesha's story in the present. She wrote the lyrics really quickly and they seemed very reaI. I didn't really know she was such a good songwriter.

"She then went into the vocal booth and killed it. It was a joy to watch. Take after take, she nailed it. We felt so good about it we treated ourselves to a steak.

"I saw why she is so successful. She has a contagious personality, a natural musical talent to create and perform. She's a top lass."

Too much time in Los Angeles, Gaz?

The pair met on the celebrity climb of Africa's Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief in March. At least she still has one good friend out there.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....te.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 25.09.2009, 21:21 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы
Работая с Алишей я понял какая она талантливая - говорит Гари biggrin

Working with Alesha Dixon I saw how talented she really is, says Take That star Gary Barlow

Sep 25 2009 Rick Fulton

TAKE THAT star Gary Barlow celebrated working with Alesha Dixon on her new single with sushi and steak.

Gary, who has had 13 No.1s with the boyband and as a solo star, has teamed up with Alesha for her new single To Love Again.

And he's full of praise for the under-fire singer who is being criticised for her role as a new judge on Strictly Come Dancing.

The pair became friends earlier this year when they climbed Mount Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief.

Gary said: "Being so busy with Take That I have to really love something to get involved in it.

"The whole experience was brilliant and, more importantly, we had a lot of fun.

"I saw why Alesha is so successful as she has a contagious personality, a natural talent to not only perform but also create. She's a top lass."

This summer when Gary was in Los Angeles, Alesha emailed suggesting they write together.

Gary revealed: "I knew all her recent songs as they're never off the radio, so I was very excited to see what we could come up with."

Meeting in LA's legendary Henson Studios, originally built by Charlie Chaplin and the place whereWe Are TheWorld was made, Gary, Alesha and Grammy Award-winning producer John Shanks joined forces.

Gary tinkled the ivories, using Elton John's piano, and the song came together.

He said: "We all sat around the piano and To Love Again was created throughout that afternoon.

"We all played our part in the song's composition. It felt like the lyrics were coming from a familiar place with Alesha as she wrote them quickly and they seemed very real. I didn't know she was such a good song writer.

"When we finished the song we treated ourselves and ordered a pile of sushi.

"Later that night we recorded the song. It was clear this would take a big vocal performance. I hadn't heard anything like it on Alesha's record. She went in the vocal booth and killed it. It was a joy to watch. Take after take she really nailed it.

"We felt so good about it we treated ourselves to a steak."

To Love Again is a piano-soaked ballad and will hopefully give Alesha a lift after a week of being criticised.

The new Strictly Come Dancing judge has been lambasted by fans of the show who want to see the return of older judge Arlene Phillips.

But Alesha is staying strong, claiming that as she won the show in 2007 she has a different take on the rest of the judges and can look at things through the eyes of the celebrity contestants.

To Love Again will be released on November 15 and be included in the re-release of her second album The Alesha Show, which will also be released in November as The Alesha Show - The Encore, and will include two more new tracks.

Alesha's also playing a gig the O2 ABC, Glasgow on October 27.

After being slammed for Strictly, Alesha hopes going back to her musical roots will show the doubters why she's worthy of a place at the judge's table.

She said: "It is a personal song with an emotional connection.

"Somehow Gary was able to tap into this and draw it out of me.

"It's a vulnerable song with the message of hope.

"This has been a dream come true, more than they will ever know."

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta....1699283

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 27.09.2009, 23:05 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
Ещё статейка про Алишу и Гари biggrin
http://www.indielondon.co.uk/Music-R....-single

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 04.10.2009, 15:38 | Сообщение # 23
Candy)
Администраторы
GARY Barlow wrote Alesha Dixon’s beautiful new single after discovering the leggy singer still owned a Take That pendant.

Alesha, 30, told me: “It’s no secret that I’ve been a fan of Gary’s work for many years.

“I still have a Take That pendant I had as a teenager – I even showed it to him.”

(I wore my TT earrings to school the day they split up, and still have them tucked away in a box, Gary...)

Anyway the stalker-like behaviour did the trick for Alesha. Mr Barlow, along with Grammy-nabbing producer John Shanks, 47, penned To Love Again – one of the best songs of his career.

He explained: “Being so busy nowadays with Take That I have to really love something to get involved.

“The whole Alesha experience was brilliant, and more importantly than anything else, we had fun.

“I saw why Alesha is so successful as she has a contagious personality and a natural musical talent to not only perform but also create. Most importantly she’s a top lass.”

The result is an epic ballad that will surprise many of Alesha’s fans.

She said: “It is a personal song to me. Somehow Gary was able to tap into this and draw it out of me.

“It’s a vulnerable song with the message of hope. This has been a dream come true, more than they’ll ever know.”

Gary is impressed with the end result, adding: “It was clear this song would take a big vocal performance.

Gary, 38, and Alesha bonded while climbing Kilimanjaro for Comic Relief and might work together in the future.

He added: “I really hope that we can do this again.”

To Love Again is out November 15 and features on a new version of The Alesha Show album alongside four more new tracks.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlis....s-Gary-

RinaДата: Воскресенье, 04.10.2009, 16:14 | Сообщение # 24
Cold hands warm heart
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 47
А мне понравилась biggrin Так.. как бы поточнее описать.. так ПО-ГАРИНСКИ! Наш основательный и невозмутимый сонграйтер создал ещё одну песню, за что ему спасибо.
Ну и Алиша молодец, у неё немного нестандартный голос, на мой взгляд, непривычно слышать её поющей такую песню. Я знаю Алишу - её сольное творчество - по нескольким танцевальным композициям, а тут - гарины романтика и роскошь. В общем - good

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 04.10.2009, 16:17 | Сообщение # 25
Candy)
Администраторы
silf, да как я уже тут писала -
Quote (Pooh)
Гари прямо чувствуеться в каждой ноте

И ЭТО ЗАМЕЧАТЕЛЬНО smile

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Алиша Диксон (Песня 'To Love Again')
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: