[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Geraldine McQueen (Я думаю эта "дама" достойна отдельной темы)))))
Geraldine McQueen
PoohДата: Вторник, 16.12.2008, 00:26 | Сообщение # 26
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Quote (Ари)
Что-то типа Верки Сердючки изобразил?

Ну видимо happy

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

АриДата: Вторник, 16.12.2008, 09:27 | Сообщение # 27
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
Ну видимо

Но было классно! Я аж купилась! happy

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Понедельник, 16.03.2009, 23:12 | Сообщение # 28
Candy)
Администраторы
Гари рассказывает о Питере Кее
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9TAJAihCx0

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 15.06.2009, 00:05 | Сообщение # 29
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОт передача про Питера Кея - Гари там тоже есть)
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLYB8A2ldI&feature=channel_page
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65eD8-q8dp4&feature=channel
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rxrVahxfM&feature=channel
Part 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNNVNDG7vA&feature=related
Part 5: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ogJobHDX6k&feature=related
Part 6: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tRTHd1K3PM&feature=channel

PoohДата: Пятница, 02.10.2009, 19:42 | Сообщение # 30
Candy)
Администраторы
Питер Кей выпускает ДВД! На нем и Гаря говорят будет wink
COMEDY genius Peter Kay is back with the dvd release of his hilarious reality TV parody, Peter Kay's Britain's Got the Pop Factor.... and the Portadown Times has THREE copies to giveaway.
His first original show for over four years, Peter Kay's Britain's Got the Pop Factor and Possibly a New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly on Ice pulled in over seven million viewers when it was aired on Channel Four earlier this yea
ADVERTISEMENT
r.
Written by and starring Peter Kay, his talent-show spoof centres on Geraldine McQueen (Kay), who hopes to make the big-time via a reality TV show. As the acts drop out one by one, we learn more about the finalists including a shocking secret that Geraldine was previously a man called Gerry King!
Hosted by Cat Deeley, other finalists include R Wayne who is resurrected to perform in the show after his Grandmother dies when she discovers he has been voted out of the show. There's also the half paraplegic finalists 2 Up 2 Down, who have managed to make it to the final despite their hilarious back catalogue of personal tragedies.
In true reflection of reality shows, Kay features a number of celebrity mentors who each offer their musical advice to the contestants, including Paul McCartney, Rick Astley, the Kaiser Chefs' Ricky Wilson and the late Michael Jackson.
Kay captures the real reasons behind the nation's passion for talent shows by exaggerating all of the highs and lows, while Kay affectionately poking fun at the TV genre with the witty tongue-in-cheek banter we've come to expect and love.
The dvd includes the Peter Kay's Britain's Got the Pop Factor.... main show and results show, and Peter Kay's Britain's Got an Extra Pop Factor and Then Some – the hour-long winner's story. It also features five TV trailers exclusive to this dvd which went on sale on Monday (September 24).
Dvd extras include the videos of Geraldine McQueen's two chart topping successes written and performed by Peter Kay and Take That's Gary Barlow – Once Upon A Christmas Song and The Winners Song.
To be in with a chance of winning a dvd, simply text your contact details to 81800, starting your message with PTTEXT then a space, then KAY. Deadline for entries is Friday, October 9 at noon. Texts cost £1 plus standard network rate.

http://www.portadowntimes.co.uk/enterta....8952.jp

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.12.2009, 00:01 | Сообщение # 31
Candy)
Администраторы
Cancer charities benefit as Peter Kay shows up in Sheffield
CHART-topping singers of the last decade gave up their time for free last night in a special fundraising concert which also starred one of the country's biggest star comedians.
Peter Kay introduced the show at Sheffield's City Hall after being asked by his friend and organiser Eliot Kennedy, who has written songs for groups like the Spice Girls and Take That.

The proceedings from last night's event, which was expected to raise around £20,000 will be split between Sheffield charities the Weston Park Cancer Charity and Cavendish Cancer Care.

Mr Kennedy, who was born in Sheffield, said yesterday during rehearsals that he would be joining Mr Kay and other acts on stage to perform some of the songs he has written for big name stars.

He added: "We held a similar event last year for the two cancer charities, but the difference this year is that we are launching a brand new charity called the One Song Foundation.

"The idea behind it is to persuade singers and musicians to donate one song to the foundation, and all proceeds from that and other products will then go pay for the work of the foundation.

"Our tag line is: changing the world one song at a time, and I am in the great position of being able to get some of the biggest artists in the world to sign up and take part in the whole process."

Other acts to take to the stage last night included Simon Webbe, who is now a solo singer after his boy band Blue broke up several years ago, and members of pop group S Club.

Tickets for the show have been on general sale, but the organisers said they had invited 100 VIP audience members who they think will be able to spread the word and "move things along".

Once the One Song Foundation is up and running, Mr Kennedy said he hoped to be able to split the proceeds between domestic and international charities to reflect the spread of donors.

Mr Kennedy said: "It has been an ambition of mine to run my own music-based charity for some time, and I have had 100 per cent support from every artist I have approached to get involved.

"That includes some of the big names, including the Bob Dylans and the Take Thats of this world. It could be seen as a bad time to start a charity but everybody likes music and everybody can get involved."

It is hoped that some artists will pen original songs for the One Song Foundation, which will be overseen by local charity group the South Yorkshire Community Foundation

Mr Kay became a supporter of Mr Kennedy's charity drive last year, after meeting him through lead singer of Take That Gary Barlow. The pair worked together on Mr Kay's Christmas single last year.

Mr Kennedy added: "At our event last year, Peter came on as his television character Geraldine and sang the song and he was delighted to get involved again this year.

"He will be playing a much bigger part in the show this time around, but even I am not sure what he has got planned for the evening."

During the event, Mr Kennedy also played a song he wrote to officially support Sheffield's bid to became a candidate host city for the World Cup, an ambition which was realised yesterday.

He said: "I wrote the song World At Your Feet to support the bid, and we have now heard that the bid has been successful. I like to do everything I can to support Sheffield.

"I was born here, but moved away to Australia for a while and have spent time living in several places across the world. But now I have a studio here in the city centre and I'm looking to develop local artists.

"I am still writing songs for some of the big names, like Westlife and Leona Lewis, but I wouldn't want to move away again. Sheffield is where I call home."

Famous rally round to back top songwriter

Concert organiser Eliot Kennedy persuaded several singers, including members of boy bands Five and Blue to sing at last night's charity event.

Other singers taking part included nineties star Kavana, soul singer Kenny Thomas.

Sheffield-based musicians were also on the bill, including the Hope City Church Choir and singer Siobhan Dillon and Alistair Griffin, who are currently working with Mr Kennedy in his Steelworks studios in the city's cultural industries quarter.

Mr Kennedy, who is also a singer and bass guitarist, has several notable names on his songwriting CV, penning hits such as Say You'll Be There for the Spice Girls and Everything Changes for Take That.

He has also written for artists including Bryan Adams, who performed at a similar fundraising event organised by Mr Kennedy in Sheffield last year, as well as Canadian star Celine Dion, 70s teen idol Donny Osmond, Irish band Boyzone, Lulu, Dannii Minogue and Billie Piper.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news....0058.jp

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Geraldine McQueen (Я думаю эта "дама" достойна отдельной темы)))))
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск: