[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби Уильямс напишет песню для мьюзикла (Pantos On Strike)
Робби Уильямс напишет песню для мьюзикла
PoohДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:08 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
В Ноябре в Манчестере состоиться премьера мюзикла Pantos On Strike в котором будет играть Джонатан Уилкс а заглавную песню напишет его лучший друг - Робби Уильямс smile smile smile
Showbiz pals Jonathan Wilkes and comedian Paddy McGuinness are making sure there’s plenty to set tongues wagging with their saucy new “adults-only” comedy panto.

As if boasting that they’ll have the “world’s most offensive song” in the brand new production of Pantos On Strike isn’t enough, the well-connected duo have also pulled in favours from a raft of their A-list pals to get involved.

The opening song of the show, which will get its world premiere here in Manchester in November, is to be written by entertainer Jonny’s best pal Robbie Williams – who in turn has also got his newly reunited Take That mate Gary Barlow to co-write with him, too. Needless to say, their effort will NOT be the one billed “world’s most offensive song”.

Former Phoenix Nights star Paddy says: “We’ve got two of the most influential song writers in the UK writing our opening number, so you couldn’t ask for better than that.”

Jonny and Paddy assure The Diary that both Take Thatters will be there for the opening night of their self-penned show at the Opera House, and say there’ll be a host of surprise appearances by some of their other star pals during the run, too.

Seeing as those pals number the likes of Peter Kay and Ant & Dec, it’s certainly going to be an intriguing project to keep our beady eyes on.

Jonny beams: “It’s going to be one of those shows where we could have a different celebrity turning up every night. They could even pop up on stage, you never know.”

The production has been a labour of love for Jonny and Paddy, who both star as themselves in the comedy.

It is set in “Pantoland” where baddie Evil King Foo, played by former Corrie star Brian Capron, has kidnapped the Princess, played by Suzanne Carley, and a host of panto characters have gone on strike in protest.

It’s up to Jonny and reluctant sidekick Paddy to save the day.

With lapdancing dwarfs and a grown up version of Dick Whittington, this is definitely not a panto for the kids.

Jonny says: “We know we’re not going to change the world with this show, but what we love about it is that it’s a lot of fun.”

Paddy adds: “It’s a totally new thing for me. Obviously, I’ve done stand-up tours before, but I’ve never acted on stage before, so Jonny will be showing me the ropes.

“I’m looking forward to all the audience participation stuff the most.”
http://menmedia.co.uk/manches....y_panto

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

elizabethДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:10 | Сообщение # 2
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
То есть премьера уже в ноябре, а песня еще не написана surprised cool

JAnakondaДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:11 | Сообщение # 3
Витаминка для Апельсинки
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
elizabeth, Роб все сделает,он смогет happy wink

все будет хорошо, я знаю...

PoohДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:19 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth не боись песнь уже есть biggrin

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

elizabethДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:33 | Сообщение # 5
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
JAnakonda, Pooh, а никто и не думал волноваться dry
В Робе я не сомневаюсь biggrin wink

JAnakondaДата: Среда, 15.09.2010, 15:35 | Сообщение # 6
Витаминка для Апельсинки
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 13
elizabeth, прально wink

все будет хорошо, я знаю...

PoohДата: Пятница, 17.09.2010, 13:17 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
Так тут теперь пишут что песню написали они с Гари вместе surprised
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow have written the opening tune for a show called 'Panto's On Strike', which stars Robbie's mate Jonathan Wilkes and Paddy McGuinness.
http://new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blogs....rketing

PoohДата: Понедельник, 27.09.2010, 13:35 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
Cross-dressing dwarves, a kidnapped princess and a less-than-pure Snow White... Jonathan Wilkes tells us why he wanted to create Pantos On Strike, running in Manchester from November 12 to 27 strictly for adults, BOASTING ‘the world’s most offensive song’, Jonathan Wilkes’ latest venture, Pantos On Strike, is certainly not a show to take your kids to.

Having roped in former Phoenix Nights comedian Paddy McGuinness to co-write and act alongside him, the Stoke entertainer’s tongue-in-cheek panto is coming to Manchester in November — and seems sure to set tongues wagging.

And the star names don’t stop there. The opening song has been written by Jonathan’s best pal Robbie Williams, with his newly-reunited Take That bandmate Gary Barlow.

“It’s a real family affair. I have roped in my mates and basically had a good laugh” said panto fanatic Jonathan, who came up with the idea for the show two years ago.

“When I told Rob of the idea he loved it and asked if he could write a song for it. He told Gary about it and they decided to write one together.

“He can’t wait to see the show and says he’ll be there on the opening night.

“I think it’s going to be one of those shows where we could have a different celebrity turning up every night.

“They could even pop up on stage, you never know.”

The show is set in ‘Pantoland’, where times are so hard that Dick Whittington is making his living running a seedy lap-dancing club.

The Evil King Foo, played by former Coronation Street star Brian Capron, has kidnapped the beautiful Princess.

So it’s up to handsome Prince Jonathan and reluctant sidekick Paddy to save the day.

The production has been a labour of love for Jonathan and Paddy.

“It has been two years in the pipeline,” said Jonathan. “It feels so good to finally be at the point where we are promoting the show.

“I love pantos. They are so much fun. I thought it would be great to create a panto just for adults, with plenty of laughs, where they could just be kids again for an evening.

“There will be lots of the traditional ‘oh no it’s not’ and ‘he’s behind you’ and audience participation stuff thrown in as well — it just wouldn’t be panto without it.

“But it isn’t a show you would want to bring your children to. There will be lots of adult humour and even what we think is probably the world’s most offensive song.”

Jonathan says he and Paddy wanted the script to stick closely to their northern roots.

“The panto which starts off in a flat in Bolton before me and Paddy enter Pantoland. We wanted it to have a bit of northern-ness about it.

“We chose to bring it to Manchester because it is close to our roots and is the best city outside London for theatre. It is the pinnacle of northern theatre and the audiences are very truthful. If they think it’s rubbish I’m sure they will let us know.

“Hopefully that won’t happen. We have already been asked to tour it and if it’s successful you never know, we might just be back for more next year.”
http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/leisure....chester

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби Уильямс напишет песню для мьюзикла (Pantos On Strike)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: