[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби 26 ноября 2009 года Австралия - Сидней (Будет на вручение премии)
Робби 26 ноября 2009 года Австралия - Сидней
PoohДата: Воскресенье, 06.09.2009, 20:17 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Робби 28 Ноября мылит коньки в любимую Кенгурятиной Австралию surprised
BRITISH pop star Robbie Williams will visit Australia in November to promote his new album, Reality Killed the Video Star, and appear as a special guest at the ARIA Awards in Sydney on November 26.

Williams will perform his new single, Bodies, at Acer Arena, Sydney Olympic Park, Homebush Bay, in his only performance on the three-day promotional visit.

In his 12-year solo career, Williams has sold more than 55 million albums, including 2.5 million in Australia.

ARIA chairman Ed St John said: ''With Robbie Williams confirmed as the first live performer at this year's ARIA Awards, we are set for an absolutely stellar live event.

''He is a true superstar and someone that Australian music lovers have warmly embraced over the last 10 years.

''We are thrilled that Robbie is able to join us to perform his new single, and look forward to delivering one truly memorable music event''.
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2009/09/06/1252201130655.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

bluegirlДата: Понедельник, 07.09.2009, 12:18 | Сообщение # 2
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
В Австралию??? Без меня??? *Задрала нос вверх* happy

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Понедельник, 07.09.2009, 23:54 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, happy happy happy Ну можешь ещё успеть напроситься с ним на гастроли - он там целых 3 дня будет biggrin

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

bluegirlДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 15:05 | Сообщение # 4
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, нет, я на него обиделась happy happy

PoohДата: Вторник, 08.09.2009, 21:48 | Сообщение # 5
Candy)
Администраторы
А у меня вот начальница будет в Париже одновременно с БОБОМ!

bluegirlДата: Среда, 09.09.2009, 15:28 | Сообщение # 6
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Pooh, мы чужие на этом празднике жизни (с) happy happy

PoohДата: Среда, 09.09.2009, 20:16 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
bluegirl, ну я то точно не чужая biggrin Я ВСЕГДА С НИМ))) wink

PoohДата: Понедельник, 14.09.2009, 22:31 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
ARIA And EMI Music Unveil Robbie Williams As The 2009 ARIA Awards Special Guest Performer
New York (Top40 Charts/ EMI Music) - ARIA (Australian Recording Industry Association) in conjunction with EMI MUSIC AUSTRALIA, is thrilled to announce ROBBIE WILLIAMS as special guest performer at this year's 2009 ARIA AWARDS, to be held at ACER ARENA on THURSDAY 26TH NOVEMBER.

Music fans will be able to witness the only live Australian TV performance of Robbie's new single "Bodies" via the Nine Network's telecast of the 2009 ARIA Awards on the evening of 26th November, followed by an encore screening on MTV Networks Australia.

ARIA Chairman, and President and CEO of Warner Music Australasia, Mr Ed St John, said today, "With Robbie Williams confirmed as the first live performer at this year's ARIA Awards, we are set for an absolutely stellar live event. He is a true superstar and someone that Australian music lovers have warmly embraced over the last twelve years. We are thrilled that Robbie is able to join us to perform his new single, and look forward to delivering one truly memorable music event".

Nine Network's Director of Sales & Marketing, Mr Peter Wiltshire, echoed this sentiment, saying "We are thrilled that Robbie Williams is this year's international guest performer at the ARIA Awards. Coupled with our local talent, we will be delivering a hugely entertaining TV event."

Robbie Williams returns to Australia for a three day promotional tour beginning on Tuesday 24th November and culminating in his ARIA Awards performance. Robbie's Australian visit will follow the 6th November release of his new album "Reality Killed the Video Star". The first single from the album, "Bodies", will be released digitally on 18th September. Both the single and album were produced by Trevor Horn and were recorded and mixed in London.

During his 12 year solo career, Robbie Williams' global album sales have reached in excess of 55 million. In Australia, album sales are over 2.5 million and Rob has reached the No 1 spot on the ARIA album chart three times.
http://top40-charts.com/news....73.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 30.10.2009, 01:07 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE Williams' last world tour ended in Australia in December 2006. Less than three months later the singer was close to ending his life.

The gruelling, record-breaking nine-month stadium tour tested Williams - he cancelled shows because of exhaustion and by the time the finish line was in sight in Australia he was going through the motions.

It didn't help that Rudebox, the album he was promoting, was a critical failure (but such is his popularity, it still sold 2.5 million copies. Back home in LA decompressing from the tour, Williams, who'd beaten alcohol and cocaine addictions in the past, started downing dangerous amounts of prescription drugs. The haze ended abruptly on Williams' 33rd birthday in February 2007 when his management had a special present for him - a trip to rehab.

"I know it gets sensationalised when I say, 'I was very close to death', but I was," Williams says. "It was a scary time.

"It's scarier since people like Michael Jackson and Heath Ledger have been popping their clogs."

Williams dropped out of music. He just didn't want to be a pop star any more.

"I pretty much thought 'Is this worth it?' It was obviously not making me happy. The definition of insanity is repeating the same things and expecting a different result. At the time I thought, with the kicking and the rehab, maybe there's other things in life?"

There was a big thing - love. Williams met actress Ayda Field and before long she moved into his LA mansion.

They christened their relationship with lots of chocolate.

"Yeah, I got big," Williams says. "Normally the woman gets bigger once they've fallen in love, they call it the honey trap ... 'I've got him, I'll sit on the sofa and eat what I want'.

"It happened in reverse this time, I found the woman I love and I thought, 'OK, I don't have to fit in these trousers', and did the eating thing.

"She did too, but she's got far better genes. I like to do things in reverse like that. I always used to say there's not enough straight pop stars pretending to be gay."

Between comfort eating, Williams began making music for fun again, reuniting with hometown mates Soul Mekanik, who wrote some of the more electronic material on Rudebox. An album was finished. However Williams realised it would have finished his career if it was released.

One of his Soul Mekanik mates had a brother "who wrote proper songs on guitars and piano" and the team finished Reality Killed The Video Star - Williams' eighth album and one he's helpfully described as "old Robbie, new Robbie and a Robbie we've never met before".

In a masterstroke, Williams recruited Trevor Horn to produce the album. Horn's CV includes classic records by Frankie Goes To Hollywood, Seal, ABC, Pet Shop Boys and the Art Of Noise - all touched by Horn's love of lush, orchestrated and electronic sounds.

"In the past I thought Trevor was on some golden cloud never to be obtained by me," Williams says. "But after seven studio albums I thought it was time I asked a grown-up to produce one of my records."

The album contains Williams' first attempt at a proper love song, Won't Do That, his gift to Field.

The title comes from a promise by Williams that he won't treat her the way he has treated women in the past.

"I committed to our relationship the day I sang the vocals," Williams admits.

"I'd been enjoying the single life - and then this lady came into my life who is absolutely amazing ... I had to make the transition from being old me into committed me. The minute I laid down that song is when that happened."

For this phone interview, he's lying in bed in his London apartment watching football, with his girlfriend helping him with answers.

"Ah," Williams coos. "We have a very sloppy kind of love, that's how it goes down in the Williams household. We're kinda cheesy. Very cheesy."

Field plays a familiar role in the video for his comeback single Bodies: his love interest.

"Along the way searching for Mrs Williams there's been a lot of video shoots and a lot of auditions," Williams says.

"We got to this video and we thought, 'OK, this is different, what are we going to do now? I know, have the missus in it'." And the new, open-book Williams also confronted another demon from his past: by reconciling with Take That.

"We all got together and had this big, big meeting where we all aired our differences," Williams says. "It was an absolute triumph.

"We put everything on the table, everything was talked about, squared off, everything was wonderful.

"We had an amazing evening."

Rumours he was working on new songs with his former bandmates surfaced when Williams was photographed in New York last month coming out of a studio where Take That were recording.

"Progress is an interesting word (long pause). There is progress where there once was not. It's something I'd like to do. I'd like to see what it feels like to share the pressure (in a band) and to have a complete circle on something. It ended badly. None of us are bad lads, we're lovely lads."

Williams' first major launch for Video Killed The Reality Star was performing Bodies on the UK TV talent show The X Factor. While he's always claimed to be nervous, this was the first time he couldn't hide his stage fright, which has become worse with age. Williams explains "the veil is finally falling" on his on-stage nerves.

"In the past I've been able to look cocksure through the nerves. I'm not sure if I'm able to mask it any more."

Last week, however, he was back to classic cheeky Robbie, charming the masses at a BBC live show. Even so, at the moment he has "no interest" in a world tour to promote Reality Killed The Video Star.

"It's self-preservation," Williams says. "The last one really scared me. I know it's weird. I don't know anybody who's gone through the same thing and still gets that nervous. It all depends on how the next few months feels. I've got a missus now, we're thinking about babies, they'll be coming soon. It depends if they get a daddy who's always on tour and they have to go and see, or a daddy who's in the house.

"I'm trying to figure out mentally where I fit into the equation these days. I could do five albums in a row after this or there might not be one for 10 years. I'm quite at home with both options. If it's not taking my fancy any more it's just not taking my fancy."

Reality Killed The Video Star is out November 6. Robbie Williams performs at the ARIA Awards on November 26
http://www.news.com.au/enterta....00.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.11.2009, 19:57 | Сообщение # 10
Candy)
Администраторы
There's more to the ARIAs than squealing fans and schmoozing record execs, writes Bernard Zuel.

Somehow, from a night of pointy trophies, inarticulate musicians and badly dressed hangers-on, the ARIAs have become somewhere to go to see bands play.

At a music night? Go figure.

At the rather expensive tables (if you have to ask, you can't afford), nominees, industry people and journalists eat, drink, gossip and occasionally pay attention to what's happening on stage.

It's not that they don't care; more that no one pretends this is the place to see a band live, when everything is geared to the at-home audience.

But it's different in the contrived ''mosh pit'' created at camera height in front of the stage (where to scream is to be) and particularly in the upper reaches of the Acer Arena seats, where catering means BYO sandwiches and whose occupants have paid $70 to watch from afar.

There, people still get a kick out of live performances, even the ones that don't get as spectacularly over the top as the Presets'. They're going to like this year's Robbie Williams appearance but they will probably be just as happy if an Idol sings.

So, if the ''industry'' isn't there for live performances, what's an ARIA night for?

Sales, for a start. Each year the ARIA board releases figures showing that winners on the night, and sometimes even nominees and performers, get a boost in sales in the weeks following an ARIA night. For example, back in 2004, the John Butler Trio went from 22 to five on the national charts the week after picking up a few trophies.

And do you think Robbie is turning up at the ARIAs out of the goodness of his heart? There's a new album out there, folks - and it needs to sell.

Of course, it is also about recognising the good stuff.

But can it really be declared a celebration of the best of Australian music? No, not really.

That isn't to insult the ARIAs; just being realistic.

There is plenty of Australian music nominated this year and a large number of the winners will be quality, too - particularly as awful tripe such as TV Rock are missing.

But, like any awards geared towards a broad, mainstream audience and based on votes from an almost as broad voting base (retailers, record company workers, journalists, management and artists), it's inevitable that the esoteric, the unobtrusive, the small-budgeted, the difficult and the just plain weird will struggle to get nominated, let alone win. So it's some but not all of the best of the year in Australian music.

Don't blame the ARIAs for that, though. This is a conservative industry, from the boardroom at behemoth Universal and commercial radio's inability to think without surveys to touring schedules dominated by heritage acts and the music choices at the once-were-adventurous Triple J. (When the impressive and hardly unlistenable Bridezilla can't get a look in at the so-called youth network, for example, we're living in none-more-narrow times.)

And let's not start talking about how testosterone-driven, rock-focused, ovary-fearing and unimaginative the radio audience is - even at Triple J, as their recent ''women, what women?'' Hottest 100 of All Time showed.

So, what are the ARIAs for? To reward some, to celebrate a few, to sell some more and to convince occasionally. And you know, there's nothing wrong with that.
http://www.theage.com.au/news....88.html

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 00:04 | Сообщение # 11
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Robbie ready to entertain ARIAs audience
By Emma Swift

UK pop sensation Robbie Williams says he is excited to back in Sydney and performing at the ARIA Awards on Thursday night.

In his first media appearance since arriving in Australia, Williams today appeared charming and confident as ever, joking with reporters about his new found sense of calm and his plans to buy a farm in Australia.

"I'm very relaxed, very happy. And I'm not just saying it because everybody's here and I'm here in Australia. I'm just genuinely happy to be here."

The singer has just released his eighth studio album, Reality Killed The Radio Star, and is in the country for a brief promotional tour.

It is his first album after a three-year hiatus which saw him grow a beard and give up the rock 'n' roll lifestyle.

Williams says disappointing sales of his last record Rudebox, which sold only 500,000 copies in the UK, prompted him to move to Los Angeles and rethink his career.

And the pop singer admits his last tour was so taxing he thought about giving up performing altogether.

But Williams has decided to stay in the limelight for now - and although he has no plans for a world tour anytime soon, he will perform his latest single Bodies at the ARIAs tomorrow.

He told reporters he is really looking forward to the event, despite revealing a fairly shallow knowledge about the Australian music industry.

"I think it's brilliant. It's the best it's been. Innit?"

After some prompting, Williams managed to rustle up the names of a few local performers he admires.

"John Farnham... Kylie of course. It's in a great state at the moment - the Australian record industry. You know, all of these artists going around singing songs so well... doing great things on tour. So, thumbs up!"

Tomorrow Williams will perform alongside some of Australia's best and brightest performers including singers Sarah Blasko and Jessica Mauboy, as well as country superstar Keith Urban, so he might end up a bit more clued up on Australian music.

But that does not mean he will be spend the wee hours partying with the rest of the ARIA crowd.

The singer, who has been sober for 10 years, says his post-show plan involves heading back to his hotel to watch episodes of the British reality show I Am A Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here.

The ABC will be live tweeting the event from 5:00pm AEDT.

http://www.abc.net.au/news....ainment

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 15:48 | Сообщение # 12
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
http://www.ariaawards.com.au/gallery.php

Red Carpet

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 15:52 | Сообщение # 13
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Red carpet Robbie a hit at the ARIAs
November 26, 2009 08:11pm

THE ARIA Awards are about celebrating Aussie music, but UK pop sensation Robbie Williams was the star attraction on the red carpet. Williams sent fans into a frenzy, many waving homemade signs and chanting his name as he made his entrance at Sydney's Acer Arena, casually dressed in a navy blazer and blue jeans.

The 35-year-old singer said he was enjoying the warm welcome from local fans.

"It's always amazing when I come down here," Williams said.

"It's my fourth album that's been number one here, brilliant, amazing, loving it."

Williams said he was feeling calm and relaxed ahead of performing his new single Bodies during the awards ceremony.

"It's not really a gig is it? It's three and a half minutes of fannying around," he said.

Empire of the Sun's Luke Steele garnered much attention wearing an outfit designed by his three official Empire costumers featuring white horse hair.

"We worked with a white stallion horse on the last video so we managed to get some of his mane and attached it to my jacket," Steele said.

Empire of the Sun are up for six gongs and Steele said he was thrilled to be a part of the event.

"I'm really excited - ecstatic with the ARIAs and to be nominated and playing," Steele said.

"It's going to be an epic night."

Black Twighlight-inspired looks dominated the carpet with many seemingly not bothered by the afternoon sun.

Melbourne pop duo Dash and Will dressed head to toe in black, and Vanessa Amorosi wore a sleek one shouldered black gown featuring gold safety pins on a daring thigh high split.

Former Idol contestant Paulini sported a Rihanna-esque coiff with a skin tight black mini, and former Hi-5 children's performer Charli Delaney bared her flesh with a micro mini cut out dress by Jack and Jill.

Claire Bowditch put a new spin on the black trend making a statement in a plastic "carbon neutral" dress by Kim Kneipp and Zoe Stuart, and had the words "bigger than the $$$" scrawled on her chest.

"This dress is about sustainability and fashion," Bowditch said.

Jessica Mauboy, the artist with the most nominations, bucked the dark trend wearing a white figure hugging J'Aton dress and Balmain heels.

Mauboy admitted she was feeling nervous.

"There is a little bit of pressure but I'm trying to go with the flow and put myself to ease," Mauboy said.

"I just really want to enjoy it."

Natalie Bassingthwaite also chose white in head to toe Sass and Bide.

"It's summer - it's fresh," Bassingthwaite said.

The men also proved they have style led by Powderfinger, Paul Dempsey and Josh Pyke.

Country star Keith Urban whizzed past wearing black jeans and a leather jacket, without wife Nicole Kidman.

Best male artist nominee Daniel Merriweather said what many on the carpet were thinking: "It's all about the free piss - I'm definitely going to get on it later."

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26405466-2,00.html

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Четверг, 26.11.2009, 15:53

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 15:57 | Сообщение # 14
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/post....ds.aspx

Earlier today we caught up with Robbie Williams on the red carpet in Sydney where he was attending, and performing at, the ARIA awards – Australia’s answer to the BRITs (basically).
Meanwhile, in news that will disappoint all Robbie fans, the singer recently revealed that he has no plans to go on tour anytime soon as he’s concerned the stress of touring will mean his "inbuilt" drug addiction could kick in at any time.

"There are no plans to tour like the last one," Robbie said.

"I know what happens to me and what it does to me and what rehab I end up in. I will tour again, but it won't be any time soon.

"I have that mechanism inside of me of not choosing life. It is inbuilt in my DNA that I want to get high. That I want to remove myself from my mind. I don't think that ever leaves. I'm sure it won't.”

Oh well *wipes tear from eye*….

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 16:02 | Сообщение # 15
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Robbie Williams At 2009 ARIA Awards - Wants To Go Home To A Cup Of Hot Cocoa!

The 2009 ARIA Awards are about to get underway and take40.com are here on the scene reporting from backstage!
We just spoke to international superstar Robbie Williams on the red carpet and he gabbed on about how much he loves Australia and chatted about his plans to Live here one day.

We asked Robbie how he copes at foreign awards ceremonies where he doesn't know many of the bands and he said he said it's all part of the job.

"I got an idea of a couple of the bands that are on here," Robbie tells take40.com.

"It's the job isn't it? You turn up, you talk to people, smile, wave, go sing, go back to the hotel have a cup of hot cocoa, watch 'I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here' and go to sleep!"

Robbie also told us he's "been looking" at properties in Australia! Yippee!

Robbie will be performing his single 'Bodies' at tonight's awards, broadcast on Channel Nine at 8.30pm.

http://www.take40.com/news....-cocoa!

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 16:22 | Сообщение # 16
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ

CarmenLGДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 16:27 | Сообщение # 17
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Aria Awards High-Res pics smile smile

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/59013044.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/59013117.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/93427472_10.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/93427504_10.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/93427523_10.jpg

http://media.onsugar.com/files/ed3/258/2589278/48_2009/93427725_10.jpg

elizabethДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 16:29 | Сообщение # 18
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Ну просто красавчик
Мне кажется, что даже малость похудел biggrin
Красотулечка моя smile
CarmenLG, thanks smile smile smile

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 19:51 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
CarmenLG, WOW!! HIS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! THANKS biggrin

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 19:56 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Боб похоже на всех выступлениях будет в этих ботах biggrin

elizabethДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 20:02 | Сообщение # 21
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Боб похоже на всех выступлениях будет в этих ботах

Pooh, это талисман, они приносят удачу biggrin
Радует, что пообнимался с какой-то девицей. А где же Айда? Я ее что-то не наблюдаю)

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 20:35 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (elizabeth)
Радует, что пообнимался с какой-то девицей. А где же Айда? Я ее что-то не наблюдаю)

Я кстати тоже удивилась что её не видно surprised

elizabethДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 21:14 | Сообщение # 23
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - BODIES - ARIA AWARDS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apdV1D7fgxM

elizabethДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 22:10 | Сообщение # 24
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Роб успел полежать на сцене и поцеловаться с девушками, а Гари с такой усмешкой хитрой на это взирал happy Прикольно happy

elizabethДата: Четверг, 26.11.2009, 22:15 | Сообщение # 25
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - ARIAS AWARDS - ON THE RED CARPET
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvWMOCtNQy8

Зачем Робу охрана из бывших королевских морских пехотинцев? Одна Джози десятерых стОит! Как она девицу отогнала, которая к Робу пристроилась, чтобы сфотаться! Я в ауте wacko happy surprised

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби 26 ноября 2009 года Австралия - Сидней (Будет на вручение премии)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск: