[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » РОбби Уильямс на Х-Факторе 2009 (10 октября 2009)
РОбби Уильямс на Х-Факторе 2009
PoohДата: Пятница, 21.08.2009, 21:29 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
X Factor executive Richard Holloway has revealed that he is "worried" about the extra strain on the production staff caused by the additional live show on Sunday nights.

Holloway, who is the executive producer for the hit talent show, told The Sun that the additional show would pile pressure on the X Factor staff.

He said: "It's going to be a massive operation doing two shows.

"We already work seven days a week so we're going to be knackered.

"Fortunately the judges shouldn't get too stressed out - they only ever turn up at lunchtime."

The new show format will see an hour-long results show on Sunday evenings which will feature performances by top showbiz superstars.

It was recently revealed that Robbie Williams will be performing a track from his new album on the slot and it has been claimed that Simon Cowell has secured a performance from Whitney Houston for the show.

Holloway also revealed that the new format would see the spin-off show The Xtra Factor becoming more "interactive".

It is believed that the show will feature calls and feedback from viewers on the live programme.

He added: "We're tweaking it to make it more inclusive.

"It'll be more like sports shows where fans call in and give us their views live."
http://entertainment.stv.tv/the-x-f....ve-show

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 21.08.2009, 21:47 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
THE wait is over - The X Factor is back, and it’s better than ever.
From squawking Lithuanian models and scary spiky-haired twins to a show-stopping teacher and an Essex girl with a beautiful voice, the first episode of this year’s show is a mix of the bad, the brilliant and the bonkers.

Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue, Simon Cowell and Louis Walsh will once again grace our screens and make or break thousands of hopefuls’ dreams.

The sixth series of the reality talent show hits TV screens on Saturday and as if trying to impress Cheryl and co was not difficult enough, this time the hopefuls had the added pressure of auditioning in front of an audience of thousands.

And if you’re not too busy looking at Cheryl’s incredible outfits, there will be plenty of wows throughout.

Watch out for 27-year-old Danyl Johnson, from Reading, who wowed the audience with a stunning performance of With A Little Help From My Friends.

He earned a standing ovation from the audience and the judges before Simon said it was the best audition he had seen in nine years of judging talent contests.

And the first show wouldn’t be complete without a cringe-worthy performance.

Rosita and Vaida, sisters and part-time models from Lithuania, managed to horrify the judges with their screeching rendition of Robbie Williams’ Angels.

Simon is quick to dismiss the pair from the stage, stating: “I don’t know what cats being squashed sounds like in Lithuania, but I now have a pretty good idea.”

Make sure you catch the new series at 7pm on Saturday on ITV1 – and check back here for all the latest X Factor gossip during the week.
http://www.ok.co.uk/celebne....y-here-
А ещё тут слышно как девушки дурными голосами поют Ангелов - бяка В смысле не песня а исполнение wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 23.08.2009, 12:09 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
Minogue: Get in shape Robbie

Dannii Minogue urges Robbie Williams to lose weight and get in shape before making an appearance on The X Factor later this year where he’ll perform his brand new single.

The Aussie judge explained that Robbie would be great “if he gets himself in shape first!”.

“He is such a showman, he never fails to deliver. I think he’ll come right out to the audience and the judges like Beyonce did last year, and put on a really geat performance.”

Williams is expected to be many of the huge stars that Simon has lined up for the new results shows which will air on Sunday’s. He will perform his new single ‘Bodies’ which is from his new album ‘Reality Killed The Video Star’ which will be released in the autumn.

Dannii also admitted that some of her friends were begging her for tickets to the Madonna night if she agrees to perform. Other rumoured stars include Whitney Houston, Rihanna and Lady GaGa.

http://www.xfactorcentral.net/news....bie.xfc

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 06.09.2009, 14:14 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS HAS GOT THE X FACTOR
Star's £20m to judge US version Cowell bid to boost his empire
Katie Hind

Robbie Williams is being lined up for a £20million deal as a judge on an American version of X Factor.

The show's boss Simon Cowell wants pop legend Robbie to be part of a dream team including British X Factor judge Cheryl Cole.

Simon hopes the reality talent show will be bigger than his current US series American Idol.

Advertisement

And he thinks Cheryl, 26, has a huge future in the States along with Angels singer Robbie, 35.

Simon, 49, is anxious to launch a version of the popular show in America because he sees it as a way of building his TV empire.

Control

He would keep all the X Factor profits for himself - unlike the situation with American Idol.

His former business partner Simon Fuller, who is the boss of 19 Entertainment, owns American Idol. Cowell is entitled only to his appearance fee, which is thought to be around £27million per year.

Launching the X Factor, which is his own idea, will ensure that Simon has 100 per cent ownership of the format and money. A telly insider revealed: "Robbie Williams would be absolutely fantastic. It is a serious proposition that will be put to him.

"He has the personality to drive the show and is already a global superstar, so he is a great person for Simon to have on board. And he is willing to pay for him.

"It would also be great for Robbie's career in the States. Look what doing the X Factor has done for Cheryl Cole.

"Things have taken off for her since she started on the show.

"Simon adores being his own boss and in control.

"X Factor in the US could beat American Idol and he would love it, there's no doubt about it.

"There's always been an element of Simon Cowell versus Simon Fuller.

"They've got big egos and they love their bank balances getting ever larger."

Cowell will be helped in his continuing quest to move from music mogul to a TV phenomenon by his new business associate, Sir Philip Green.

He has signed up the billionaire retailer - owner of chains including BHS and Topshop - to act as an agent for him. Last week Sir Philip jetted to the US to hold talks on Cowell's behalf with top US TV network Fox about selling an American X Factor to them.

The plan is that Cowell will make selling the X Factor to the station a condition for him signing up to judge a further two series of American Idol for 2011 and 2012.

The insider added: "The deal for X Factor is pretty much done. Now Simon is looking at potential judges - and Robbie and Cheryl are at the top of the list.

Simon does not want to appear as a judge himself, as he does in the UK version.

But he is looking to participate in America's Got Talent, which is judged by Sharon Osbourne, Piers Morgan and David Hasselhoff.

Cowell is currently the 700th richest man in Britain after his fortune soared to £100million last year - up nearly 300 hundred places from 2008. But in 1989 he was almost bankrupt after a record firm he set up hit financial difficulties. He lost his house and his beloved Porsche.

Simon said: "I had to sell everything and owed the bank half a million pounds - but it was an adventure.

I spent my last few pounds on a taxi to my parents' home."

He later discovered acts like Westlife, Sonia and 5ive before going into TV as a Pop Idol judge.

Robbie shot to fame in the early 90s as part of boyband Take That.

He quit in 1996 and launched a solo career but has not managed to crack the States so far. A single, Bodies, is released this month.

Fame

Meanwhile Cheryl, married to England footballer Ashley Cole, has become one of the most popular women in Britain after signing up to the X Factor last year. She replaced America's Got Talent judge Sharon Osbourne on X Factor, five years after she shot to fame by winning a reality show herself - Popstars: The Rivals - with her band Girls Aloud.

They have gone on to become Britain's most popular girlbands.

Cowell's spokesman Max Clifford said of a potential Robbie deal: "There's a considerable amount under discussion. Nothing has been decided as of yet, but there are plans in the pipeline.

"Simon loves the US - and the people there love him."
http://www.people.co.uk/news....ge.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 23:15 | Сообщение # 5
Candy)
Администраторы
Оказываеться Робби вернулся в США потому что тут у него в конце месяца назначено выступление на Х- факторе wink Только для начала на мериканском)
Robbie Williams has confirmed he will be appearing on this year's series of the X Factor.

The singer is lined up to perform his new single Bodies as a 'world exclusive' when the first of the X Factor live finals begin next month.

It will be the first time Robbie, who yesterday returned to Los Angeles after whistle stop visit to London, has performed in the UK since 2006.

Robbie says: 'I’m a huge fan of The X Factor. Of course I’ll be watching every week, just like everyone else.'

He is also expected to mentor one of the groups, according to the TV talent show's choreographer Brian Friedman.

Friedman also let slip last month that Simon Cowell was working on signing up appearances by Madonna, Whitney Houston and Rihanna.

Last year mentors included Mariah Carey, boyband Westlife, Take That's Gary Barlow and Mark Owen and Beyoncé, who delivered a triumphant performance with winner Alexandra Burke.

ITV producers are said to be pulling out all the stops this year as they battle BBC 1’s popular reality show Strictly Come Dancing for viewers.

Bodies will be released on October 12, followed by Robbie’s new album “Reality Killed The Video Star” on November 9.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....OQN1gOD

elizabethДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 23:24 | Сообщение # 6
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Тогда ж другое дело, пусть поет smile

PoohДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 23:29 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, ну я и сама думаю что просто так он бы не поехал wink

elizabethДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 23:31 | Сообщение # 8
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Pooh, а я уже ни в чем не уверена. Может быть Айде домой захотелось?

PoohДата: Четверг, 17.09.2009, 23:35 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, ну Боб вот так ТЕПЕРЬ по её желанию не может действовать) У него таки промоушен wink

elizabethДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 05:30 | Сообщение # 10
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Pooh, ты меня почти успокоила biggrin Хотелось бы верить, что он серьезно отнесется к продвижению альбома

VivaLaVitaДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 14:58 | Сообщение # 11
Back for good
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 1
Robbie's Got The X Factor
17 Sep 2009
We're very excited to finally be able to confirm that Robbie will feature in the new series of the hit TV show X Factor next month.

He will be performing the world exclusive of his new single, Bodies, live on the show, which will be Robbie's first performance in the UK since 2006.

“I’m a huge fan of The X Factor," said Robbie about his upcoming appearance on the show. "Of course I’ll be watching every week, just like everyone else.”

How exciting... we'll certainly be tuning in to see him perform Bodies!

http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-blogs/robbies-got-the-x-factor-0

Если гнать - то по встречной.. Если жить - то насмерть...

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:43 | Сообщение # 12
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби боиться что на новом Х-факторе у него появиться конкурент happy Ну он конечно как скажет че нить biggrin
ROBBIE WILLIAMS may be Britain's best-loved male solo star.

But that doesn't stop him worrying he'll be toppled off his perch.

He says he has seen a serious threat to his crown emerge - on this season's X Factor.

The next big thing? ... Olly Murs

The next big thing? ... Olly Murs

And he is so concerned about the competition, he has considered taking very drastic action indeed.

Rob revealed: "There's this one guy on the X Factor who is amazing. I think he could take my place.

"I've got my eye on him. He's dead."

The former TAKE THAT star is keeping the identity of his deadly rival close to his chest.

But I've got a sneaky feeling that he's referring to Essex boy OLLY MURS.

The cocky 25-year-old has a cheeky swagger that I'm sure Rob would approve of. And his rendition of STEVIE WONDER's Superstition on last weekend's show was fearsomely impressive.

The youngster firmly believes he's heading for superstardom.

He said: "I don't want to sound big-headed or anything but I've got something special. I'm not just someone who can sing.

"I can dance and sing. I see myself like JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE, NE-YO or CHRIS BROWN."

But I don't think Rob need fret just yet. The youngster has a long way to go to match his achievements.

Robbie has sold more albums in the UK than any other British solo artist in history.

Altogether he has flogged 55million of them worldwide and his mantelpiece groans under more Brit Awards than any other performer to date.

But Rob is a big reality TV fan and Britain's Got Talent runner-up SUSAN BOYLE is giving him cause for concern at the moment.

Advertisement

He says: "I'm afraid for her. I seriously am. It will not take much to push her over the edge. Her head seems like a strange place to be."

Robbie will mark his first British TV performance since 2006 with a rendition of new single Bodies on the first of the X Factor live finals next month.

Bodies is out on October 12 and he releases new album Reality Killed The Video Star on November 9.

Robbie has recently been working on one track that didn't make the cut.

He revealed: "I've written a song called The Queen. In it, I have sex with the Queen."
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....me.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 19:44 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОзможно Робби споет Бодиз на Х-факторе 10 Октября wink
ROBBIE WILLIAMS will perform comeback single Bodies on a live X Factor show next month.

It will be the first time the 35-year-old has performed in the UK since 2006.

Last night, he told the Razz: "I'm a huge fan of The X Factor.

"I'll be watching every week, just like everyone else."

The former Take That star had already said he was in talks to perform on Simon Cowell's ITV show.

But yesterday, he confirmed it was going to happen and that it would be a world exclusive performance of Bodies.

X Factor will not say which show he will be on but given Bodies is released on October 12, the chances are it will be October 10.

His album Reality Killed The Video Star, which has been has been worked on by legendary producer Trevor Horn, will follow on November 9.

The live shows will see the 12 finalists go head-to-head to win viewers' votes.

There are rumours Robbie will also hold a masterclass for the final 12 - hearing them sing and giving them advice.

Last year, his old band Take That performed and Gary Barlow and Mark Owen gave a masterclass for the finalists.

The favourites to get through bootcamp and the judges' houses include Oliver Murs, Shanna Goodhead, Danyl Johnson, Jamie Archer and Scot Rikki Loney.

This weekend sees the last two audition shows, with one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Robbie is the first big name to sign up for this year's X Factor.

But Madonna has also been named on Simon Cowell's wish list to perform. And with a new greatest hits album out she might think it would be a shrewd move.

Meanwhile, with Simon hitting 50 next month, what do the stars get the man who has everything?

Fellow X Factor judge Dannii Minogue thinks she has the answer. "I am going to get Simon an ashtray because the only thing that he really enjoys is smoking," she revealed.
http://www.californiachronicle.com/articles/yb/135434921

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.09.2009, 23:20 | Сообщение # 14
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS TO SING ON THE X FACTOR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPb7graO1Lo

PoohДата: Четверг, 01.10.2009, 23:28 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
Simon Cowell has BANNED his fellow judges from handing out XFactor audience LIVE SHOW tickets to Celeb mates.

He wants more “real people” in the crowd. Normally his fellow judges Cheryl Cole, Louis Walsh, Dannii Minogue and presenters Dermot O’Leary and Holly Willoughby are allowed around 30 tickets each.

x-factor-at-the-auditions-gallery-714106818

But Simon has told producers it’s too many as it affects the atmosphere. He is fed up of preening celebs turning up just to be seen rather than cheer along the acts.

A no-nonsense email spelling out the new deal was sent out last night.

It said: “Big apologies for the delay in confirming this year’s judge allocations for the live shows.

“On Simon’s wishes, to create the right atmosphere the studio is going to be full of a more ‘general public’ audience and so people’s allocations have had to be adjusted accordingly.”

The X Factor mob will still get some tickets, but only for Sunday nights.

Saturday nights, when A-list singers like Robbie Williams will perform, will be exclusively for the public.

A show insider said: “This hasn’t gone down well as the judges like to dish out tickets to their mates to show off.

“But now they’re going to have to be really choosy as they’re only getting a few.”

Top marks to Simon for at least attempting to keep it real.

LuvCelebs will keep you updated, on Ticket Availability.
http://www.luvcelebs.co.uk/xfactor-simon-bans-celeb-freebie-tickets/

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 04.10.2009, 15:40 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
И все таки это будет английский Х-фактор wink ПОтому что там будет Дани Миноуг happy

elizabethДата: Воскресенье, 04.10.2009, 17:34 | Сообщение # 17
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Чудесненько! smile

PoohДата: Понедельник, 05.10.2009, 20:37 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
The final 12 acts have been announced, and next Saturday will see the first opportunity for the public to get behind their favourite acts in this years X Factor.

The hit ITV1 show is proving as popular as ever, with more than 10 million tuning in over the weekend to find out who would make it through to the final stages of the competition.

But as always, the show is not without its controversy and already people are backing their favourites and slurring John and Edward Grimes, the Irish twins who don't seem to have picked up many friends en-route to the finals!

The final 12 acts are:

Louis Walsh: Miss Frank, Kandy Rain and identical twins John and Edward Grimes.

Cheryl Cole: Lloyd Daniels, 16, Joseph McElderry, 18, and Rikki Loney, 21.

Dannii Minogue: Stacey Soloman, 19, Rachel Adedeji, 17, and Lucie Jones, 18.

Simon Cowell: Danyl Johnson, 27, Olly Murs, 25, and Jamie Archer, 33.

Next weekend's live shows will also feature live performances from last years winner Alexandra Burke, and the return of pop superstar Robbie Williams.

http://www.clickliverpool.com/clocked....d.html#

PoohДата: Вторник, 06.10.2009, 23:15 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Кроме Бобби на шоу и Шакира выступит smile
Shakira and Robbie Williams are confirmed to be performing in the upcoming weeks of the UK’s X-Factor 2009 Live Shows. Britain’s Got Talent superstar runner-up, Susan Boyle is also scheduled to make an appearance.

Shakira will perform her newest single ‘She Wolf’ and maybe also give some insights to fame, and performing live to the X-Factor finalists. An excited Shakira, who spoke to You Call The Hits on The Hits Radio said; “Believe it, believe it because it’s true, I’m definitely confirmed. I’m going to be singing, I’m going to be dancing - the whole nine yards!” Regarding her single ‘She Wolf’ “I hope I don’t drive people mad with the song being played over and over again.” The article can be read here.

Are you excited to see the ‘Hips Don’t Lie’ star, former Take That member and Britain’s Got Talent runner-up appear on the show?
http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/2009100....perform

PoohДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 22:44 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
The X Factor finalists got their first crash course in pop music last night from none other than Robbie Williams.

They were holed up at the Soho Hotel with the A-list star, who was their mentor and guide for the first week of the finals.

The hopefuls, including Jamie 'Afro' Archer, Danyl Johnson and Lucie Jones, were singing Robbie songs with a piano accompaniment, as he coached them and gave advice.

The finalists - including Joe McElderry, Stacey Soloman and John and Edward - were spotted arriving for yet more rehearsals at the Southbank studios today.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....HF8MzSg

PoohДата: Среда, 07.10.2009, 22:57 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби тут все таки будет 11 октября! В воскресенье wink

PoohДата: Четверг, 08.10.2009, 23:50 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
With just two days to go until they compete in the Live Finals, Rikki Loney, Lloyd Daniels and Joseph (Joe) McElderry are almost bubbling over with excitement.

And Rikki Loney – who has competed in the show three times before and is Scotland’s only hope left in the show – said that he will do everything in his power to make his dream come true this year.

He said: “I’ve actually done it more than two times (The X Factor) and you know I’ve tried and I’ve tried and I’ve tried, and it does get really emotional. And it’s difficult when you’re getting constantly rejected. But I’m here now and I’m going to give it my best shot every Saturday night to make sure I get what I want!”

Joe, who is from South Shields, agreed and said taking part in the Live Finals is like a dream come true.

“I can’t wait, obviously there’s the nerves there because (we’re) performing to millions of viewers, but it’s just something that I’m sure that everyone is this room has dreamed of, performing to that many people on live television is just going to be such an experience that you’ll never forget.”

Lloyd Daniels from Wales makes up the third member of The Boys category which is mentored by Cheryl Cole this year. And he admitted that he’s feeling quite overwhelmed to be the youngest competitor left in The X Factor – but won't let that stop him.

He said: “I’m feeling overwhelmed that I am actually picked as the youngest (competitor) here, I just can’t wait, I’m really excited. The news hasn’t hit me yet.”

All three - who were speaking at a press event in London - were also delighted to meet Robbie Williams, who is set to appear on the show this Sunday after giving advice to all the finalists before they take part in the first Live Finals show.

Rikki said: “Wow, oh my god, what a dream come true. You know meeting someone who had the same dream as us, he was a young boy himself and he had a dream to be a massive star and look at him now, it’s an inspiration.”

Joe added: “Obviously for us going on the live shows it’s all about a big performance, and he is like the best performer around, he knows what he’s doing, he knows how to hold an audience, so for us to meet him and speak to him was just such an honour.”

X Factor is on this Saturday at 8pm and on Sunday at 8pm. If you miss the shows, you can catch up with them using the STV Player.

http://entertainment.stv.tv/the-x-f....-finals

PoohДата: Пятница, 09.10.2009, 21:50 | Сообщение # 23
Candy)
Администраторы
Девочка с Х-фактора рассказывает о встрече с Бо smile
Quantcast

The Welsh singer, who made it through to the final 12 after wowing Dannii Minogue with Gloria Estefan’s Anything For You, also revealed that she can't wait until Saturday's first live show but remained tightlipped about what she was going to perform.

“All I can say is that it’s a big song and I have big boots to fill," she said.

"I’m privileged to sing it because it’s one of my favourites."

The finalists have spent this week being mentored by Robbie Williams and Lucie added: “Meeting Robbie was unbelievable – I used to go and see him with thousands of others in the crowd when I was 10 so I couldn’t believe it was just him and me in the room.

“He was humble and good looking, but I didn’t fancy him – he’s old enough to be my dad!”
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....1735367

PoohДата: Суббота, 10.10.2009, 10:49 | Сообщение # 24
Candy)
Администраторы
ROBBIE WILLIAMS has sold 55 million albums worldwide and has more Brit Awards to his name than any other artist in history.

But the star believes he would struggle to get through to the final stages of The X Factor - because his singing voice isn't up to scratch.

Robbie, 35, is convinced he would be no match for the contestants competing for a record deal this year.

And that's a big statement considering he has six No1 singles and eight No1 albums to his name.

In the third instalment of Robbie's exclusive interview with The Sun, he said: "I would definitely have entered The X Factor if I was a kid now. Of course I would have.

"I'd be excited and overwhelmed by the opportunity of getting through one of the rounds.

"It would be the only format to do that for someone like me.

"My voice isn't as good as some of these people competing. I might not have got through because I am lucky if I can get through a song and I've sung it in key. These people can really f****** sing."

Robbie is appearing on the hit ITV show tomorrow as a mentor.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....VsYUyJF

PoohДата: Суббота, 10.10.2009, 10:49 | Сообщение # 25
Candy)
Администраторы
POP hunk Robbie Williams has stirred up the X Factor finalists by falling for Essex girl Stacey Solomon and saying: “She’s the one to beat.”

Robbie, who has been working with the acts this week, has been bowled over by the single mum and reckons she outclasses her rivals.

The fact he has taken a shine to Stacey has upset some of her rival finalists, who include girl group Kandy Rain.

One insider said: “It’s caused quite an atmosphere. The others will be out to get Stacey. They see her as the
one to beat.”

Robbie has no doubt that Stacey, 20, who is being mentored by Dannii Minogue, 37, will make it
to the final and be crowned the champ.

The cheeky popster said last night: “Stacey’s great. I want one! “I think every home should have one.”

Stacey, who has been com- pared to dippy Celeb Big Brother winner Chantelle Houghton, 26, is equally
taken by chart-topper Robbie.

She gushed: “He’s lovely. “I hugged him and wouldn’t let go.

“He said to me: ‘Hello. You’re on the telly. I’m a big fan. I’m so pleased to meet you.’ ”

She added: “I was gob- smacked and went: ‘Me? Are you joking?’ ”

Robbie, 35, is a special guest on the ITV show this weekend and has helped mentor the singers.

He met all 12 acts during the week as they rehearsed their songs for tonight’s show, which has a Best Of
British theme.

Some of the finalists will be singing Robbie songs. Irish twins John and Edward Grimes, 17, are going to be per-
forming his Rock DJ hit.

During his sessions with the finalists, Angels singer Robbie was less than enthusiastic about Lloyd Daniels, 16, who
is being mentored by Cheryl Cole, 26.

After hearing him perform, he said: “He needs to make sure he hits those high notes when singing.”

And after a session with 50-year-old Simon Cowell’s act Olly Murs, 25, he seemed more keen on having him as a
buddy, rather than buying his records. He said: “I love Olly, I want him to be my mate.”

This weekend is crunch time for one of the 12 acts.

They will all sing for survival on tonight’s show and then the phone lines will open. In a change to format this year,
viewers have 24 hours to vote.

The results will be announced in a new live show tomorrow, when Robbie will be performing his new single Bodies.

The two acts with the least votes must face the judges and one will get sent home.

And as the pressure mounts on the contestants, the cracks are already starting to show.

Earlier this week they all claimed they were friends. But word has leaked that girl band Kandy Rain have been somewhat frosty towards Danyl Johnson.

They believe he has become “cocky” and thinks he will win because of all the publicity he has had and the fact that he was the bookies’ original favourite to win.

An insider said: “He needs to tone it down, because there’s a difference between confidence and arrogance.”

Hopes of an X Factor romance also look doomed, with more chance of a “bro-mance” between the
lads.

Danyl, 27, Jamie Archer, 33, and teenage Lloyd, have formed their own little gang and are forever hugging one another.

Meanwhile Cheryl’s boys Joe McElderry, 18, and Rikki Loney, 21, have become close pals.

A source said: “The lads seem more interested in each other than the girls.”

Bookies Ladbrokes is predicting that former strippers Kandy Rain, who are being mentored by Louis Walsh, 57, will be the first act for the chop tomorrow.

They are the 7-4 faves to get the boot. And they also think that Dannii’s acts Lucie Jones, 18, and Stacey are the two
favourites to win the contest.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....-for-me

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » РОбби Уильямс на Х-Факторе 2009 (10 октября 2009)
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Поиск: