[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости о Робби с официального сайта (robbiewilliams.com)
Новости о Робби с официального сайта
PoohДата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 16:21 | Сообщение # 401
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
The first of three pre Soccer Aid shows, hosted by UNICEF UK Ambassador Cat Deeley, kick off tonight, taking us behind the scenes and bringing us all the gossip from training.

In the studio tonight is none other than Robbie himself, who’ll be joined by Will Ferrell, Patrick Kielty and Jamie Theakston.

Also on tonight’s show, Keira Knightley will be reporting from Chad on how the money raised for UNICEF through Soccer Aid helps children living in poverty around the world.

Be sure to tune into ITV1 at 22.35!

The excitement continues tomorrow when Olly Murs, John Bishop, Gordon Ramsay, Michael Sheen, Sergio Pizzorno (Kasabian) and Bradley Walsh will be talking to Cat, and on Friday, when Robbie returns to the studio with more inside news, joined by Mark Owen, Jason Isaacs and JLS.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....tonight

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 24.05.2012, 20:42 | Сообщение # 402
Candy)
Администраторы
In anticipation of the big game, Robbie Williams FunPoker has prepared two great surprises to celebrate Soccer Aid and bring the excitement straight to your home; every participant of the ‘New Release’ tourney will receive a brand new Sing When You´re Winning football outfit for their avatar, worth 7,000 standard chips. The winner will also receive the all new football pitch background, worth 1,000 gold chips. The tourney is open for registration today but you can take part tomorrow, Friday 25th May, at 15:30 BST.

As if that wasn’t enough, there’s even a chance to bag yourself a Sing When You're Winning football top, signed by the maestro himself, as part of the ‘Sunday Shoppin’ tourney which opens for registration tomorrow at 11:00 BST and kicks offs on Sunday at 13:00 BST.

Both the new football outfit avatar and the new football pitch background will be available to purchase online from tomorrow, Friday 25th May but why buy them when you can win them!

Places are limited to just a of 500 places for each tourney. Register now at www.robbiewilliamsfunpoker.com

Don’t forget you can grab your Sing When You're Winning football top in the Shop here
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....all-top

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 25.05.2012, 19:48 | Сообщение # 403
Candy)
Администраторы
Роби рассказывает о днях проведённых в Мексике
Read about Robbie’s recent UNICEF trip to Mexico in his three day diary below.

Get an insight to into why Robbie particularly wanted to visit Mexico on this UNICEF trip and read his first hand account of what happened when he visited the slums and met the children and their parents living there.

Find out how he’s hoping to bring some 1966 English World Cup passion to the footy game at Old Trafford this Sunday, how he’s looking forward to beating the Rest of the World team and, with your help, raising loads of money for Soccer Aid 2012.

DONATE TO SOCCER AID

Day one

I’ve played in Mexico in the past and it’s always been a place that I’ve wanted to know more about and go back to with UNICEF.

Being a UNICEF Ambassador I’ve been privileged to meet some of the children Soccer Aid has helped; children orphaned by AIDS in South Africa, those affected by the terrible earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and now some of Mexico City’s most vulnerable children.

I feel a bit apprehensive once touching down. It's always a bit tense on arrival into these locations, you want to do a good job but it’s sometimes really hard to see how tough the children have it. Johnny is with me and it will be good to share this with him when he’s put so much into Soccer Aid.

Day two

First off I meet a mum called Aidee who has come back to show us where she and her children were living on the streets in the centre of the city. Two of her children, Hanna 10 and Josue 5, are here too. It’s hard for them and I try and make them laugh a bit with help from our translator. I wish I spoke Spanish, every year I plan to learn, but it hasn't happened yet!
They walk me down a really busy road with lots of makeshift tents and old furniture all over the place. There’s a little boy kind of weaving into the road and I want to run over and pull him away from the cars. Hanna shows us the shack where she used to live. Everywhere stinks of glue.

There are drug addicts wondering around off their heads, seeing them near the kids is really bad; it’s absolutely no place for a child. There are no toilets, no clean water.

One little boy is Ricardo, almost 2. His mum, Augustina, comes over and in her arms is a tiny baby, only one month old. I can’t believe a newborn is living in this place. Johnny and I feel quite desperate leaving here. You always feel you want to do more, to do something right there and then. You can’t help but get overwhelmed and I feel like its affecting me even more this year with the little one in Ayda’s tummy.

Day Three

We spend today in big slums in Itzapalapa meeting lots of children in living in extreme poverty. One little girl Kimberley is only a year and a half. She and her five brothers and sisters live in shacks on the side of the road. There is lots of rubbish everywhere, the smell is terrible. The kids are all vulnerable to being bitten by rats and getting diseases. It feels edgy for us so we were really worried for their safety. The kids are so small and young and you just want to protect them.

We leave this part of the city and head south. We stop at a huge crossroads and I meet Angel, 5, and Lluvia, 3, who are playing in the dirt. Their parents come here every day to wash windscreens to try and make enough money to feed the children. But they’re not safe here as people have tried to buy or kidnap the children a few times. It’s absolutely shocking.
Angel and I had a kick about too. The kids have no idea who I am, but usually if you bring a ball and invent some sort of game, they are happy to play and laugh. I love that bit, any initial nerves that you feel on arrival always go away once you are around the kids. I can’t wait to play with my own.
I think about how when I become a dad my child will be safe and protected and Soccer Aid seems more important than ever. There are children just like Angel and Lluvia living all over the world who need our help.

We head off to a shelter, where Hanna and Josue and their brothers are now living. It’s really basic but it’s a world away from the terrible place we met them yesterday.

Here, you can see they are safe, away from kidnappers and violence. They have water and toilets and food to eat. The head of the shelter tells me how UNICEF is working with the government to make sure children like Hanna are protected at shelters like these so they can have healthy and safe lives.

All this has really hammered home how dangerous the world can be for a child. I just have to remember we’re doing our bit and it’s an honour to meet these children.

Johnny and I leave ready to play some serious football in Soccer Aid. We want to smash the Rest of the World, and Johnny, Mark, I and the rest of the boys will definitely be bringing some ’66 style passion to the pitch.

But we’ll also be thinking about the children living really tough lives all around the world. Because Soccer Aid is really all about helping UNICEF help them. Seeing the money that’s been raised from mine and Johnny’s simple idea, gets you more excited every year. Whether it’s for children in Mexico, Haiti or Africa, it feels really good to know that we can all play our part in helping those less fortunate than ourselves.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-blogs/read-robbie’s-mexico-diary

PoohДата: Суббота, 26.05.2012, 11:16 | Сообщение # 404
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie's prediction for Sunday's @socceraid score: "I'd like it to be four-nil, but I can see it going to penalties again."

PoohДата: Суббота, 26.05.2012, 11:17 | Сообщение # 405
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie on playing Old Trafford:"It's surreal, terrifying, thrilling, euphoric... it's like nothing you've ever experienced before"#socceraid

PoohДата: Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 22:09 | Сообщение # 406
Candy)
Администраторы
Last night saw the fourth Soccer Aid take place at Manchester’s Old Trafford and it was another huge success both on and off the pitch. By the final whistle England had their hands on the cup with a 3-1 victory and the total figure pledged by viewers alone had already reached £2million, and with the UK government matching donations pound for pound, it immediately shot up to £4million. Stay tuned for the final figure!

With almost 70,000 fans turning out to cheer on their heroes, it was an exciting night of football. Kasabian’s Sergio Pizzorno, who was later awarded Man Of The Match, knocked in a wonderful first half goal, but the England team hit home no less than three in the second half, with goals from Teddy Sheringham, Jonathan Wilkes and Kevin Phillips, to clinch a well deserved victory.

Robbie had said in his Mexico City diary that he wanted to add some “66 style passion to the pitch”, this was certainly the case when the boys smashed in three goals!

Soccer Aid might be over but you can continue to help UNICEF to save children’s lives; your support provides food, vaccines and other life-saving supplies to children around the world who desperately need it, all To find out more about how the money raised by yesterday’s event will be used and why Soccer Aid is so important follow Unicef UK on Facebook and Twitter.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to Soccer Aid 2012 and for making it such a huge success!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....cer-aid

PoohДата: Понедельник, 28.05.2012, 22:12 | Сообщение # 407
Candy)
Администраторы
Farrell stockist House of Fraser has been busy raising money for Soccer Aid over the last few weeks and, if you stopped by one of the ten stores stocking Robbie's menswear label recently, you'll have no doubt seen the collection boxes. Thanks to all their customers giving generously, the department store raised a significant amount of cash ahead of the big game yesterday, contributing to to the Soccer Aid proceeds which go to children's charity UNICEF.

Before he headed off to Old Trafford to throw on his footy kit last night, Robbie dropped by Manchester's House of Fraser to pick up a cheque on behalf of UNICEF. Take a look at the photo below which sees him pictured with the Farrell staff.

Thanks to everyone who donated their spare change in store, every penny counts towards supporting UNICEF and, with your help, they can make a change to the children around the world.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....2F16284

PoohДата: Четверг, 31.05.2012, 21:43 | Сообщение # 408
Candy)
Администраторы
House Of Fraser Competition Winners Meet Robbie Williams
31 May 2012

It was Sunday night and with Soccer Aid kicking off in a few hours the excitement was brewing, but for a lucky five it was about to hit fever pitch!

The evening started with the winners getting exclusive access to the players’ changing room area, after which all five lined up in the legendary Old Trafford football tunnel for a prime view of the England and the Rest Of The World squads as they made their way onto the pitch to greet the spectators. It was a breathtaking moment!

Back from their walk around the pitch, the team returned to the tunnel and then came the moment they’d all been waiting for, it was Robbie! Time to meet the man himself.

First up was Jo, who chatted about her dogs and got a number of photos signed by Robbie, not forgetting to snap some of the moment.

Mandy followed, who had a wonderful story of how she had once given Robbie a lift in her car back in 1993, which he remembered well. Happy memories exchanged, Robbie signed her photo from that day, 19 years ago!

Next up was Lorraine, who needed no introduction… Robbie recognised her as someone who’d dressed up as a lobster on the Take That Progress Live Tour last year.

Finally, Robbie spent a short time speaking to happy couple Alexis and Gary, who are also expecting. Baby tips were exchanged, along with more photo signing, before Robbie had to return to the changing room to put his kit on.

The winners were also treated to an extra bonus when they had the chance to meet many of the other players playing that day, who were also in the tunnel at the same time.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....illiams

PoohДата: Пятница, 01.06.2012, 22:02 | Сообщение # 409
Candy)
Администраторы
On his recent visit to Mexico, in aid of UNICEF, Robbie got to know the children in the slums of Mexico City and witnessed the dangers they face first hand. Originally shown during Soccer Aid on ITV1, this film gives a short account of Robbie’s dramatic experience.

Soon to have a child of his own, the stark comparison between what kids face growing up back at home and what kids face growing up in Mexico hit Robbie hard. Admitting that children at home are very lucky, Robbie brought to light that the same cannot be said for the children of Mexico City, who face the fatal dangers of poor sanitation, abuse and disease every day.

Watch as Robbie cradles newly born baby Dominique, whose mother lives in fear that disease-ridden rats may bite her children as they sleep.

The prospects for older children seem to be no better; Robbie met children Lluvia, 3, and Angel, 5, who are at risk each day of being snatched by criminal gangs whilst their parents work.

This year Soccer Aid has raised a whopping amount of over £4m, which goes towards providing much needed shelters equipped with water and toilets and keeping children safe from danger and abuse.

Without public donations this wouldn’t have been possible, so again, a huge thank you to everyone who has supported Soccer Aid!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-mexico

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 03.06.2012, 22:04 | Сообщение # 410
Candy)
Администраторы
The Diamond Jubilee marks 60 years of England's Queen Elizabeth II on the throne and, as part of the mammoth celebrations taking place in London, Robbie will be taking to the stage at Buckingham Palace tomorrow evening, alongside a whole host of pop's royalty!

The music spectacular will feature an array of stars from the last sixty years, coming together from the worlds of rock, pop and classical music, to entertain Her Majesty the Queen and the royal family, and of course all those lucky enough to have bagged tickets via a ballot earlier this year.

Tune in
The BBC will be broadcasting the concert live on Monday evening from 19:30 BST on BBC1 and BBC Radio 2 so be sure you're in front of a TV or by the radio… you don't want to miss this!

Are you going?
If you're lucky enough to be going to see Robbie on stage tomorrow, we want to see your photos. Get on Twitter and tweet your pictures to @robbiewilliams, we'll retweet the best ones so that everyone can stay tuned to the excitement, wherever they are!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....concert

PoohДата: Понедельник, 04.06.2012, 22:23 | Сообщение # 411
Candy)
Администраторы
С твиттера

Not long now before Robbie kicks off the #DiamondJubilee concert! Who's outside Buckingham Palace?

PoohДата: Пятница, 08.06.2012, 20:53 | Сообщение # 412
Candy)
Администраторы
Soccer Aid 2012 has raised a whopping £4.2m so far for children's charity UNICEF and it couldn't have been done without you all. As a massive thanks to all of you for donating, supporting and making the event bigger than ever this year, RobbieWilliams.com are giving you the chance to win some super prizes in our Soccer Aid competition.

The Prizes
There are Soccer Aid 2012 programmes, signed by Robbie, and Soccer Aid t-shirts, as modelled by Robbie in his Soccer Aid appeal video, up for grabs! This is what we're giving away:

Five 1st prizes of a Soccer Aid t-shirt & a Soccer Aid 2012 programme signed by Robbie.
Five 2nd prizes of a Soccer Aid 2012 programme signed by Robbie.
Three runner-up prizes of a Soccer Aid t-shirt.

To enter, simply log in (or register) and click here to head over to the competition page. Answer the three questions correctly and keep those fingers crossed!

The competition closes at 23.59 BST on Tuesday, 12th June, and winners will be notified via email by 18:00 BST on Wednesday, 13th June.

Good luck!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-robbie

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 17.06.2012, 20:37 | Сообщение # 413
Candy)
Администраторы
С твиттера
Don't forget, the competition to win a signed @socceraid programme closes this weekend... have you entered yet?
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-robbie

PoohДата: Понедельник, 18.06.2012, 20:52 | Сообщение # 414
Candy)
Администраторы
С твиттера
Thanks to everyone who took part in the @socceraid competition! All the winners have been chosen, are you one of them? Check your inboxes!

PoohДата: Среда, 20.06.2012, 23:53 | Сообщение # 415
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams FunPoker is proud to present its new weekly tournament, Super Sundays which gives you the chance to win exclusive merchandise, all signed by Robbie! The tournament begins this weekend and there are already some great prizes in store, such as 'Sing When You're Winning' Football Tops, 20 Years In Music Commemorative Magazines and 'In And Out Of Consciousness' Ultimate Editions.

The tournament will replace the regular scheduled Sunday Shoppin'. With bigger prizes comes greater risk however, so please be aware this special tournament needs a minimum of 150 players to get started. So why not put a mark in your calendar and tell your friends - we don't want anyone to miss out!

Registration for the first Super Sundays tournament begins tomorrow, Thursday 21st June at 20:00 GMT. The tournament itself takes place on Sunday, 24th June at 13:00 GMT.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....sundays

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 01.07.2012, 23:29 | Сообщение # 416
Candy)
Администраторы
С твиттера
Who remembers this magazine cover from 2005? Keep an eye on Robbie's growing Facebook Timeline for more great memories!

https://twitter.com/robbiewilliams/status/219495336379564032

PoohДата: Вторник, 03.07.2012, 20:23 | Сообщение # 417
Candy)
Администраторы
Одну новость таки пропустили - на пузико засмотрелись biggrin
Теперь можно скачать песни Робби в разных видах и самим с ними экпериментировать !
Подробности тут
Jammit is one of the biggest modern developments in music education-technology, allowing users to virtually practice and perform their chosen songs in the recording studio alongside their favourite artists, and we're very excited to announce that select Robbie tracks are now available on the service!

For all you budding musicians out there who already have the app, hop over to the dedicated Robbie page here… the lovely people at Jammit have even given friendlies a special discount code for 20% off, just use JAMROBBIE20.

If you've not got the app yet, download it for free from iTunes here.
What is Jammit?

Jammit uses the original recordings from a track, allowing fans to break down their favourite pieces of music and isolate specified instruments from the rest of the mix, whether it be guitar, bass, drums, keyboard or vocals.

Available on the iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and for Mac and Windows desktop, Jammit has been developed in order to help users learn to play selected songs, note for note. Speed controls also let you slow down the track so you can untangle the tricky bits at your own pace.

All you have to do is download the free app, purchase your favourite Robbie tunes from the list and rock out!

Have fun and don't forget to share your recorded sessions on Facebook using the 'Share' feature!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-jammit

PoohДата: Среда, 11.07.2012, 16:14 | Сообщение # 418
Candy)
Администраторы
Сайт Робби как всегда впереди планеты всей по нововведениям - на этот раз касающимся покупки на сайте мерчандайза!
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....goodies
We're extremely excited to announce something that we think you're going to love; the chance to snap up Robbie goodies at bargain prices. But we're not having a sale… it's called co-buying.

RobbieWilliams.com have teamed up with BuyaPowa to give you the power to drive down the prices on a fantastic range of items from the Shop by getting together. We'll be running a series of co-buys which you won't want to miss out on. Each week will see the launch of a new co-buy and the more people that team up to buy it, the more the price drops… it's that simple!
Here's how it works:

- The power of co-buying means that the price keeps dropping as more people join the deal, until the final best price is reached.

- Each co-buy lasts for a limited time and there are a limited number of each product available, so be sure to secure your item if you see something you like.

- Joining the co-buy guarantees your purchase and gives you the opportunity to drive the price down by bringing in other buyers.

- No matter what point you joined in the co-buy, you'll buy it at the final price.

- Use Facebook, Twitter and email to share and spread the word about co-buying.

- Join the race; bring in more buyers than anyone else and you could get your co-buy for free.

- Spotted something you'd like see in a co-buy? Request any product you think deserves a co-buy. We'll try our best to add the most popular requests to new co-buys.

Remember, the more people who join a co-buy, the lower the price will drop, until you hit the best price. And it doesn't matter whether you're the first to join or the last one in - everyone pays the final price when the co-buy closes.

Be sure to spread the word and and get friends on board, that way you'll all be getting an incredible item for an amazingly low price. Plus, as long as it sells out, whoever brings the most other people into any of the co-buys will get their item entirely for free… yes free!

Tell us what to feature!

The first co-buy will be launching on Thursday, 19th July, so be sure to keep your eyes on RobbieWilliams.com. Right now though, we want to know which items you'd like to see featured in the co-buys. Take a look at the Shop here and decide which things you'd like to buy together for less.

Let us know your favourites in the comments below, or tweet @robbiewilliams using hashtag #robbiecobuy. We'll make the most popular choices happen!

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 15:01 | Сообщение # 419
Candy)
Администраторы
Че за фигня - эта акция совместной покупки опять тока для Англии? cool
"Please note: Co-buys are only open to UK residents for now, but if we get enough demand we will open them up to those living in other countries."...

PoohДата: Четверг, 19.07.2012, 21:32 | Сообщение # 420
Candy)
Администраторы
The first ‪#robbiecobuy‬ is live and it's a super special one... the Limited Edition Framed Award! http://frnd.ly/frmdawdcobuy
https://twitter.com/robbiewilliams/status/225943263180378113/photo/1

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.07.2012, 11:46 | Сообщение # 421
Candy)
Администраторы
Напоминаю - это увы только для Англии
The first Robbie co-buy is now live and, thanks to all your requests, we've kicked off with a super special item… the Limited Edition Framed Award commemorating Robbie's In And Out Of Consciousness greatest hits album!

This collectors' item usually sells for over £150 in the Shop, but by joining forces with friends you could pick it up for £110.

Don't forget, if the co-buy sells out whoever brings in the most people by spreading the word will get their Limited Edition Framed Award free!

There are only ten of these available so, if you've had your eye on this, be quick.

Click here to take a look and join the co-buy now.

Remember, keep your eyes on the co-buy page as new products will be launched weekly.

You can also still get your requests in for items you want to see featured by leaving a comment below or tweeting @robbiewilliams including #robbiecobuy.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-blogs/the-first-co-buy-live

PoohДата: Среда, 25.07.2012, 20:53 | Сообщение # 422
Candy)
Администраторы
Скоро очередная коллективная продажа-покупка ну видимо тоже только для Англии dry
Look out for the new co-buy coming soon - the sterling silver charm bracelet & heart charm! http://www.robbiewilliams.com/cobuys
https://twitter.com/robbiewilliams/status/228142759473713152

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.07.2012, 20:46 | Сообщение # 423
Candy)
Администраторы
This week's #robbiecobuy is now live... grab the 'Feel Cowboys' Scarf for a best price of £40! http://frnd.ly/cwbyscfcobuy
https://twitter.com/robbiewilliams/status/228479058638434304

PoohДата: Вторник, 31.07.2012, 21:26 | Сообщение # 424
Candy)
Администраторы
As a UNICEF UK ambassador and someone who holds the issue very close to his heart, Robbie’s asking for your support in putting childhood hunger at the top of the agenda when the Prime Minister hosts an event on nutrition next month.

Last week, on the eve of the Olympics, David Beckham presented Prime Minister David Cameron with a letter signed by 50 high profile members of the sport and entertainment industries, urging him to take action against the childhood hunger crisis that affects 180 million children worldwide.

Join Robbie in asking world leaders to treat this issue with the urgency it deserves and add your name to the letter by clicking here.
As a UNICEF UK ambassador and someone who holds the issue very close to his heart, Robbie’s asking for your support in putting childhood hunger at the top of the agenda when the Prime Minister hosts an event on nutrition next month.

Last week, on the eve of the Olympics, David Beckham presented Prime Minister David Cameron with a letter signed by 50 high profile members of the sport and entertainment industries, urging him to take action against the childhood hunger crisis that affects 180 million children worldwide.

Join Robbie in asking world leaders to treat this issue with the urgency it deserves and add your name to the letter by clicking here.
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-hunger

PoohДата: Четверг, 02.08.2012, 13:43 | Сообщение # 425
Candy)
Администраторы
The next Robbie co-buy offer will be the luxurious 'Lovelight' Large Scented Candle. This beautifully-presented item will be available for the bargain price of £17 if enough people buy in, so be sure to spread the word.

Click here to see what else is coming up on offer soon and keep an eye out for our latest co-buy going live later today... http://www.robbiewilliams.com/cobuys

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Новости о Робби с официального сайта (robbiewilliams.com)
Поиск: