[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби с Айдой станут родителями! (УРА)
Робби с Айдой станут родителями!
PoohДата: Вторник, 11.09.2012, 08:11 | Сообщение # 51
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
ALL dads worry about their daughters growing up – even pop stars with millions in the bank.
And Robbie Williams is already concerned about the “LA effect” on his unborn child.
The singer, whose actress wife Ayda Field is about to drop, said as soon as the nipper is old enough for school, the Williams clan will be on the first plane back to England.
He said: “I don’t want to educate our baby in LA because I would much prefer her to have English sensibilities.
“They are idiots in LA schools. They are f***ing idiots. They are a breed of idiots that only exist in Los Angeles and she would be surrounded by them. It’s not like one or two either. It’s not like the Big Brother house, where you pick the worst ones.
“I think kids there have a massive sense of entitlement, are dull and dumb. It means me coming back to the UK for good but I can live with that. It’s worth being pestered for her to have a good school.”
Wise words. The spoilt Paris Hilton “like, OMG, totally, WTF” mob are worse than gout. But Robbie, who played his new single Candy for the first time on Radio 2 yesterday morning, has a bit of time left in the sunshine.

Soon-to-be parents ... Robbie Williams and Ayda Field
He said: “I want the baby to have an English passport, we’re still figuring out exactly whereabouts the baby is going to be brought up.
“I had a conversation with the wife last night about where we’re going to end up but we still don’t know.”
Robbie has arms like Desperate Dan at the moment. And he says it’s down to his diet of “Minstrels, white Terry’s Chocolate Oranges and biscuits”.
Wait until he starts scoffing his wee one’s fish fingers, beans and chips.
Robbie also says he’s still got a soft spot for his old hobby — UFO spotting.
He said: “I haven’t given up on it — I think it’ll be something in the future. I’d like to go looking for Bigfoot or the Abominable Snowman.
“I would seriously love to go and have a look for Bigfoot.”
He won’t have to look far. He plies his trade in Robbie’s hometown Stoke and has the surname CROUCH...

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....8BlTawT

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 14.09.2012, 12:03 | Сообщение # 52
Candy)
Администраторы
Вот так новость - у Айды оказывается диабет wacko

http://www.contactmusic.com/news....1414877

British pop star Robbie Williams has praised his expectant wife's resolve throughout a difficult pregnancy after she developed diabetes.

Ayda Field has been a trooper while carrying the couple's first child, agreeing to move from Los Angeles to London because Williams wants his baby to have a U.K. passport.

He also reveals Ayda hasn't been able to indulge - the actress was told to watch what she eats after being diagnosed with gestational diabetes.

The singer tells Britain's The Sun, "She's been confined to London. She's not supposed to be due until the 26th (of September). Ayda's like a very slim girl with a basketball - from the back you can't tell she's pregnant. She has been like an athlete where being pregnant is concerned - she's been a machine.

"She got diabetes through it too, so she's had to watch her diet. But she has been absolutely f**king amazing, because I know that hormones get the best of people. She could have been all shapes of crazy but she's not."

However, Williams admits the mum-to-be has had a few grumpy episodes as her due date approaches, adding, "The first trimester she was nauseous and the second was amazing. Then the third trimester was pretty similar up until last week. Then she had a couple of days of full-on grump, which is only to be expected when your bladder is the size of a pea and a human is treading on your insides."

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 18.09.2012, 20:03 | Сообщение # 53
Candy)
Администраторы
Джонни Уилкс в твиттере написал -
Just had the best news !!!
Кто знает может Боб стал папой?
ЖДЁМ!

PoohДата: Среда, 19.09.2012, 00:14 | Сообщение # 54
Candy)
Администраторы
САЙТ ВИСИТ НО ТЕОДОРА РОЗА УИЛЬЯМС РОДИЛАСЬ)))
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....illiams
Отвис
PRAISE BE, IT'S THEODORA ROSE WILLIAMS, AFFECTIONATELY KNOWN AS TEDDY.....
BORN 3.33PM ON 18.9.12, 7LBS 4OZ...
BABY, MUMMY AND DADDY ARE ALL ROCKIN....

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BEST WISHES

XXXX

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Робби с Айдой станут родителями! (УРА)
  • Страница 3 из 3
  • «
Поиск: