[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
Новости
PoohДата: Четверг, 03.06.2010, 23:41 | Сообщение # 101
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
SIR Tom Jones has backed Ronan Keating and Mark Owen to bounce back from their cheating scandals bigger and better.

The Sex Bomb singer says It’s Not Unusual for pop stars to have the odd indiscretion.

WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL: £20,000 UP FOR GRABS! CLICK HERE TO PICK YOUR PLAYERS NOW....

And his advice for turning the mess around is learning from your mistakes and running new music past the missus.

Sir Tom, who has been linked with other women in the past, told me: “Those boys have just got to ride the storm. I’ve had ups and downs but I’ve stayed married.

“If you love one another you’ll pull it together. It’s not like they’ve killed anyone. Unfortunately it can happen when you’re on the road. It’s not premeditated.

“Sometimes things go further than they’re supposed to, but it’s no-one else’s business.”

Sir Tom says his marriage is now stronger than ever and adds that his wife of 53 years, Linda, is his most trusted critic. And Mrs Jones has given his ace new album Praise & Blame, out next month, the thumbs-up.

Sir Tom, winner of this year’s Music Industry Trust award, explained: “She’s my wife and my critic. I always run my new music past her and she is always brutally honest.

“It has definitely made us closer. When I played her Mr Jones, the album I did with Wyclef Jean in 2002, she said: ‘It doesn’t sound like you. Who are you aiming it at?’

“But she loves the new one. I’m playing with a live band again and because the songs are so different, I get to use different parts of my voice.

“She’s loved my voice since she was a teenager.”

Meanwhile, Tom is looking forward to releasing new single Burning Hell/What Good Am I? on Monday – his 70th birthday.

He said: “I never thought I’d feel this good at 70 but playing music keeps you young and in touch. I’m really excited about the future.” Top fella.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts....rk-Owen

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

ВиолеТТаДата: Вторник, 08.06.2010, 15:48 | Сообщение # 102
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
НЕ ЗНАЮ,БЫЛА ЛИ У ВАС ТАКАЯ НОВОСТЬ,ЕСЛИ БЫЛА,ТО УДАЛИТЕ
Take That Cheater Also A Pedo?
Take That fan Susan Blake came out to the media about a sexual encounter she and a friend had with cheating Take That band member Mark Owen when she was only 16-years-old!

Susan and her friend were staying at the same hotel as the band when they went to see them perform in London back in 1995. She explains:

"He walked straight over to where we were sitting and said, 'Hello girls'. He asked what we were doing. We said we were tired and about to go to bed. He said, 'Want to come to a party in my room?' He told us to go up to the top floor in half an hour. It was clear that he was drunk.

"We walked into his room but there was no one in there, just the smell of incense. I said, 'I thought there was a party in your room' and he just laughed, saying, 'Oh, no.'"

Mark then took off his clothes and invited the girls into bed with him! Susan describes:

"We felt obliged to please him. We did things to him and he did things to us. He kept on asking for sex, saying 'Come on, let's do it. It'll be safe.' But we both refused.

"I look back know and think, 'You, silly moo'. But we were just young kids. I had only ever kissed a boy before. He knew that we were both young girls and he was taking advantage of us. But it's his wife I feel sorry for now."

Read More: Take That Cheater Also A Pedo? | PerezHilton.com http://perezhilton.com/2010-03....GGjWU3a
Celebrity Juice, Not from Concentrate

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

bluegirlДата: Вторник, 08.06.2010, 16:08 | Сообщение # 103
Истинная Кенгурятина
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 4
Вроде было..

Чудо свершилось 3 января ))))

PoohДата: Понедельник, 14.06.2010, 21:39 | Сообщение # 104
Candy)
Администраторы
Музыканты которые должны были стать футболистами biggrin
Марк десятый biggrin
http://www.musicradar.com/news....10

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Понедельник, 28.06.2010, 08:38 | Сообщение # 105
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОзможно Марк вернеться для участия в самом последнем Большом Брате!
BIG Brother’s plans to go out with a big bang in the last series are in tatters.

TV bosses are planning to stage an Ultimate BB Champions contest when the current show ends.

They have promised to bring back old favourites to battle it out, but many former winners and stars are refusing to return. Brian Dowling, 32, Kate Lawler, 30, Cameron Stout, 39, and CBB winners Jack Dee, 47, Mark Owen, 38, and this year’s champ Alex Reid, 34, are all understood to have rejected the chance to appear.

Now there is a fear that the Ultimate Champs competition could be filled with Ultimate Chumps. One fan said:

“Everyone is looking forward to this contest of contests.

“But it would be a joke if the house was filled with wannabes who we can barely remember.”

This year’s main show will end on Tuesday August 24, when the winner will be revealed and 14 old faces will join the finalists.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlis....ionship

PoohДата: Понедельник, 28.06.2010, 21:14 | Сообщение # 106
Candy)
Администраторы
Марк уже от этого мероприятия отказался

The plans for the Ultimate Champion stage of Big Brother 11 have reportedly hit a bit of a snag, as past winners are refusing to appear.
As this year's Big Brother is the last ever series, producers had hoped to sign up previous big name winners to appear on an Ultimate Champions version of the show to crown the ultimate Big Brother winner.

However, many big names - including Brian Dowling and Kate Lawler - are said to be refusing to take part.

And celebrity winners of the show - including Mark Owen and Alex Reid - have also said no.

Names that are pretty much certain to appear are Nikki Grahame and Brian Belo - but let's face it - they have hardly set the world alight since appearing on the show.

We hope they do manage to get the big names in - it would be a classic!
http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/latestn....finale-

PoohДата: Понедельник, 12.07.2010, 22:05 | Сообщение # 107
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE That singer Mark Owen was apparently seen shopping in Harborough town centre at the weekend.
Owen, or someone bearing a striking resemblance to the celebrity, was seen in Homebase in St Mary's Place shopping centre on Saturday.

Rumours have circulated on social networking site Facebook about the sighting and the Harborough Mail broke the news this morning on its Twitter feed which has now been followed up by local radio.

Staff at Homebase have reportedly been watching CCTV footage of the moment Owen popped into their store to browse.

Apparently, Owen was in the area as he had performed at a gig in Lubenham over the weekend.

The Mail is now trying to get hold of Owen's agent to corroborate the story.

http://www.harboroughmail.co.uk/news....4739.jp

PoohДата: Вторник, 13.07.2010, 22:43 | Сообщение # 108
Candy)
Администраторы
Mark Owen enjoying a cuppa at The Botanist, Sloane Square, London

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....abapZIG
Order your copy of the Daily Mirror for £3.15 and get the new Prince album 20TEN for Free. Order yours here

CarmenLGДата: Суббота, 31.07.2010, 21:17 | Сообщение # 109
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Mark’s okay for karaoke

IT'S good to see MARK OWEN back out on the town - with his missus EMMA FERGUSON.

The wee man has had a torrid few months.

Pretty wife Emma booted him out of the family home in March after he admitted to a string of affairs. He checked into rehab to conquer a booze problem.

But he seemed in fine spirits after belting out some karaoke with pals in a south London bar.

That man-bag is a blunder, though.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....us.html

S1M0NEДата: Суббота, 31.07.2010, 23:16 | Сообщение # 110
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Просто глаза прикрыл biggrin

I believe in the boogie!

elizabethДата: Воскресенье, 01.08.2010, 19:54 | Сообщение # 111
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
На той фотографии Марк просто неудачно вышел. Такое бывает. Идет человек, а ему бац, вспышка в глаза. Если бы открыли сноску, то увидели бы совсем другую фоту.

Сообщение отредактировал Howitta - Воскресенье, 01.08.2010, 21:21

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 01.08.2010, 20:19 | Сообщение # 112
Леди Шайн
elizabeth, спасибо тебе

I believe in the boogie!

S1M0NEДата: Воскресенье, 01.08.2010, 20:52 | Сообщение # 113
Леди Шайн
elizabeth, за фотку! я об этом пару часов назад подумала happy что надо ссылочку нажать... и забыла. Дурья моя башка happy

I believe in the boogie!

CarmenLGДата: Вторник, 03.08.2010, 17:47 | Сообщение # 114
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Mark Owen's wife Emma gives Take That ultimatum

The band’s tour will be a family affair to appease Mark's furious wife

Take That are not the only boy band to have been dogged by on-tour cheating rumours, but they're certainly making sure it won't happen again.

The lads are planning a 50-date UK and European tour in 2011, but thanks to Mark Owen's infidelities with several women, the newly reunited five piece are taking their wives, girlfriends and children with them.

‘When Mark's wife Emma heard about the tour, things started getting worse between them,' reveals a source.

‘It got to the point where she said she came too - with the kids - or they called it quits.

'He spoke to the lads about it and they all agreed their partners should join the band on tour. So they're making arrangements for nannies, childcare and childproof tour buses.'

Mark, 38, has been struggling to rebuild his marriage after admitting in March to having had 10 affairs since meeting Emma, 33, in 2004.

Insiders say he's hoping that having her on tour with their kids Elwood, three, and Willow, 20 months, will help to rebuild the trust.

‘He sees it as a new start for them,' says a source.

‘Since Emma gave him a second chance he hates being away from her.'

Gary Barlow's wife Dawn and their children Daniel, nine, Emily, eight, and Daisy, 18 months, as well as Robbie Williams' fiancée Ayda Field, will also join the tour, but insiders say the arrangement's been made mainly with Mark in mind.

‘He's been fighting his demons for a while,' says a source.

‘Whatever the lads can do to make the tour go smoothly, they will.

'They know it could be stressful at times but they'd all rather that than spend weeks away from home missing their wives, girlfriends and kids.'

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri....1

PoohДата: Вторник, 31.08.2010, 21:43 | Сообщение # 115
Candy)
Администраторы
BIG Brother hunk John James Parton, 25, has revealed he has only ever had five lovers – claiming he’s not confident in the sack.

The Aussie could not wait to bed BB champ Josie Gibson, 25, but admitted: “I’ve only been with five women.”

So after these startling Down Under revelations, here are some more vital statistics about celebrity sex…

0 The number of lovers boxer Amir Khan, 23, has had. When quizzed about his favourite sex position, the WBA Light Welterweight champ admitted: “Errr, I’m a virgin.”

1The famous kiss between pop stars Madonna, now 51, and Britney Spears, now 28, at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2003, came number one in a poll of the decade’s top smooches.

2 The number of times a week Rebecca Loos, 33, claimed she allegedly enjoyed text sex with David Beckham, now 35.

4 Movie beauty Angelina Jolie, 35, claims she is fussy. She said in 2007 that she has only ever bedded four blokes.

5 The number of women TV host Vernon Kay, 36, admitted to sex texting earlier this year.

7 The number of times a day Kate Price, 32, is reported to demand sex from Alex Reid, 34.

10The number of affairs that Take That star Mark Owen, 38, admitted to this year, cheating on wife Emma.

45 The number of days Tiger Woods, 34, said he spent in therapy after cheating on wife Elin, 30.

80 This is the number of women Russell Brand, 35, once said he slept with each month.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/posts/view/151617/Celebrity-sex-by-numbers

PoohДата: Пятница, 10.09.2010, 14:33 | Сообщение # 116
Candy)
Администраторы
What happens when one of pop’s most successful managers joins forces with a member of one of the UK’s biggest selling bands? The Next Big Thing.

ITV2 has commissioned a two-part special, Louis Walsh & Kian Egan’s Next Big Thing – Wonderland, a co-production with CPL Productions and Globe Productions which will see two of the music industry’s biggest players launch a brand new girl group.

The programme will follow Louis and Kian as they attempt to break into Britain’s most competitive industry with five piece female group, Wonderland. The cameras will capture all the behind the scenes drama in the Wonderland camp in their bid to become superstars.

Having secured themselves a deal with Mercury records, viewers will follow Wonderland every step of the way as they begin their transformation from five girls into a chart topping group. The series will see Wonderland taking their first steps into the music business as they undertake their first promotional circuit, head into the studio to record tracks for their debut album and face their biggest test, to perform on stage at a stadium tour as one of Westlife’s support acts.

Both Louis and Kian have a wealth of experience within the music industry. Svengali Louis has managed some of the country’s most successful pop bands including, Boyzone, Westlife, Girls Aloud and JLS, whilst Kian’s band Westlife have notched up an impressive 14 number one singles, ten chart-topping albums and accumulating 40 million sales. But now they are putting their reputations on the line. Can their wealth of knowledge in this competitive industry ensure that they launch the next big thing?

Louis Walsh said: “Wonderland will definitely be the biggest girl band in the world come the end of next year. These girls really have something special and it’s great that they have an ITV2 show already!”

Claire Zolkwer, ITV Commissioning Editor, Comedy & Entertainment said: “Between them Louis and Kian know the pop world inside out so this is a fantastic opportunity to see them at work -as well as the chance to see from the inside, how a brand new band of young girls deal with being launched into the music business.”

Murray Boland, CPL Creative Director said: "For the five girls in Wonderland these next few months will be an amazing journey. It’s great to be joining them on it.”

Wonderland are a five-piece girlband from Dublin, Ireland made up of Sharon Condon, Jodi Albert, Corrina Durran, Leigh Learmont and Kasey Smith. They will release their first album early 2011. They have been working with the likes of Bob Clearmountain (The Rolling Stones), Steve Power (Robbie Williams) Steve Robson (Westlife, Take That) and Mark Owen (Take That), on their highly anticipated debut. They recently supported Westlife on their UK & Ireland tour.Louis Walsh & Kian Egan’s Next Big Thing - Wonderland is a co-production with CPL Productions and Globe Productions for ITV2. The series was ordered by Zai Bennett, Director of Digital Channels and Acquisitions at ITV. The executive producers are Murray Boland, CPL Productions and Iain Funnell, Globe Productions.

http://www.rapidtalent.co.uk/buzz_story.asp?StoryID=480

PoohДата: Вторник, 14.09.2010, 11:46 | Сообщение # 117
Candy)
Администраторы
Вот этой маркой пользуется Марк
Nico Didonna's outfits have also been worn by a variety of celebrities including Peter Andre, Emma Rigby, Reo Ferdinand, Theo Wolcott, Nicola Mclean, Darius Campbell, Mark Owen and Sophie Anderton. His designs are used by stylists for various photo shoots and appear in magazines regularly.

From BharatTextile: http://www.bharattextile.com/newsitems/2012144#ixzz0zUJ3bOp7

PoohДата: Среда, 13.10.2010, 23:34 | Сообщение # 118
Candy)
Администраторы
Парикмахер Марка biggrin
Mr Konstantinou has turn the hair salon for three years and says it has been a success. Among his clients he has snipped the locks of Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher and his pop star wife Nicole Appleton. the famous clients include Take That singer Mark Owen and Oasis's Brit Pop rival Damon Albarn of Blur. But as the problem got worse, and after speaking to Camden Council, his answer was to buy a mosquito alarm three months ago. But his conscience got the better of him.
http://www.camdennewjournal.com/news....en-away

PoohДата: Среда, 03.11.2010, 14:32 | Сообщение # 119
Candy)
Администраторы
Durrow's stars show their talent

THE stars were out in force last weekend for the Durrow Development Forum's Stars in your Eyes event which took place in the Castle Arms Hotel in Durrow last Saturday night. A huge crowd packed the venue for the evening which saw no less than 26 acts take to the stage to show their talents.
All celebrities were out for the night from Amy Winehouse to Joe Dolan, Bruce Springsteen, Liam Gallagher, Mick Jagger and even Lulu and Diana Ross. The night also saw performances from S Club 77, Tom Jones, Mark Owen, Cher and Ronnie Drew to name but a few.

Over 300 people came from all over the country to see the show, which has been described as a “great community effort” by organisers who were thrilled with the response from both the audience and participants. This event, like other fundraisers organised by Durrow Development Forum has taken place with the help of many volunteers, who have been practicing since the beginning of September. The participants ranged in age from 19 up to 65 and saw people from throughout the village take part. The show gave a wide variety of spectacles for the audience to enjoy from humorous to serious and a very appreciative crowd gave a standing ovation to all performers when they came together on the night to sing their version of ‘My Way’. One of the organisers remarked of the event that “for a small village like Durrow is was great to organise all the talent together”. Of course as well as the hard work, the events are a great opportunity for neighbours and friends to get together in a social setting, as well as meeting new people.

Already people are looking forward to next year’s Stars in Your Eyes, but they won’t have long to wait as Durrow Development Forum will be organising a mock wedding for November 28. In the meantime they will also be hosting a mock hen and stage night, for the four couples who will be getting married. It is hoped that with the money raised from these events the Forum will be able to put new Christmas lights up in the village this year. For more information on upcoming events in the village, visit www.durrowvillage.com.
http://www.leinsterexpress.ie/news....9763.jp

PoohДата: Пятница, 12.11.2010, 20:43 | Сообщение # 120
Candy)
Администраторы
Perhaps concerned about becoming less interesting now that Robbie Williams has rejoined Take That, Mark Owen seems to be making a few peculiar wardrobe choices.

And being cynics who assume that all celebrities are attention seeking camera whores, we’d be inclined to believe that Mark has started dressing like a complete wally so as to retain some of the headlines.

He does look like a dweeb, but Mark’ll have to do better than a leopard print jumper and ridiculous hat. Perhaps a string of affairs and stint in rehab… oh wait.
http://www.3am.co.uk/mark-ow....twitter

PoohДата: Среда, 08.12.2010, 08:30 | Сообщение # 121
Candy)
Администраторы
GROVELLING Take That singer Mark Owen is selling his £1.6million home to save his marriage.

The move comes after his wife Emma said it held “too many painful memories”.

Mark, 38, has admitted to 10 affairs and a long battle with alcohol during their five-year relationship. He has since promised his actress wife, 33, a fresh start.

The three-bedroom house in Wandsworth, South London, has been on the market for six weeks.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....UlV6Bjq

PoohДата: Среда, 22.12.2010, 12:12 | Сообщение # 122
Candy)
Администраторы
T’S been a difficult year, but Take That singer Mark Owen and wife Emma were all smiles as they enjoyed a romantic meal in London.

The couple left Japanese restaurant Zuma laughing and holding hands on Monday night.

Earlier this year Mark, 38, admitted to 10 affairs and a long battle with alcohol during his five-year relationship with Emma, 33.

WIN A LUXURY CRUISE TRIP FOR TWO WORTH £2,500!

He has since promised his actress wife a fresh start. Their £1.6million home in Wandsworth, South London is currently on the market.

The couple married in October last year and have a son, Elwood, three, and a daughter, Willow Rose, one.

Next year, Mark and his Take That bandmates Gary Barlow, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams will take the stage for their first tour together as a five-piece for 15 years. Tickets for the Take That Progress Live tour – 14 shows in Britain and six across Europe – sold out within minutes.

Their new album, Progress, is the fastest-selling of the century and the No1 Christmas album.

Take That have sold 80million albums and had 17 hit singles, including Pray, Back For Good, and Shine since forming in the early Nineties.

Read more: http://www.express.co.uk/posts....18pWuog 5l

PoohДата: Среда, 22.12.2010, 12:17 | Сообщение # 123
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE That singer Mark Owen shows his marriage is back on track on a rare night out.

The star was all smiles with wife Emma as they left a restaurant in South West London. Mark, 38, has admitted to 10 affairs and a long battle with alcohol during their five-year relationship. He has since promised actress Emma, 33, a fresh start and pals say they’re working through their troubles.

A source said: “Things are looking up for them, which is great as they make a super team.” Mark and Emma married last October and have a son, Elwood, three, and a daughter, Willow Rose, one.

Buy Cheap tickets for the upcoming X Factor Live 2011 Tour , prices start at £27 and are available now..

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....pY8QXC7

PoohДата: Среда, 22.12.2010, 12:27 | Сообщение # 124
Candy)
Администраторы
СЛАВА БОГУ ЧТО У МАРКА К РОЖДЕСТВУ ВСЁ НАЛАДИЛОСЬ))) smile smile smile

PoohДата: Среда, 22.12.2010, 15:23 | Сообщение # 125
Candy)
Администраторы
Smile that shows it IS magic for Take That's Mark Owen and wife Emma

After what was surely a annus horribilus for Take That star Mark Owen and his wife Emma, the pair's marriage which was rocked by affair revelations looks to be firmly back on track.

Owen, 38, admitted to 'maybe 10 affairs' behind the back of wife Emma, 33, during their five-year relationship, after checking into rehab to fight his addiction to alcohol.

But now it seems all that is a distant memory as the star was all smiles with wife Emma as they left a restaurant in South West London.

He has since promised actress Emma, 33, a fresh start and friends say they’re working through their troubles.

A source told The Mirror: 'Things are looking up for them, which is great as they make a super team.'

Mark and Emma married last October and have a son, Elwood, three, and a daughter, Willow Rose, one.

A glamorous Emma showed off newly blonde hair, and wore a slick of red lipstick as she enjoyed date night with her husband.

And Mark looked less haunted than he has in recent months, as he battled to save his traumatised marriage.

The 38-year-old was forced to come clean to flings with girls on tour and an affair spanning five years with accounts manager Neva Hanley, 24.

And after being thrown out of home by his devastated wife Emma, Owen entered a clinic to be treated for his drinking.

His 33-year-old wife had demanded he get help, and Owen has sought professional therapy as well as relying on the support of his bandmates Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Jason Orange.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....qIcYMuI

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости (Новости о Марке)
Поиск: