[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Концерт Робби в Дублине? (Пока не официально)
Концерт Робби в Дублине?
PoohДата: Понедельник, 27.08.2012, 15:18 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
14 сентября концерт Робби в Дублине?
http://starplus.ie/gossip/robbie-williams-secret-is-out/12873/

Pop superstar Robbie Williams is secretly planning to perform his “free” Irish concert in the O2 in Dublin next month!

Robbie is rumoured to be organising his first solo gig in six years in Dublin on Friday September 14 when Irish fans will be the first to hear material from his new album.

“This is the concert he’s been promising Irish fans for years but I don’t think the tickets are actually going to be free ­— I hear the proceeds are going to charity,’’ revealed a music insider.

The Take That star, who added a cryptic image and the date “03.09.12” to his official website this week, has been vowing to play a free gig here since 2006 when he kicked off his world tour in Croke Park.

He admitted that show was a fiasco after a high-flying stunt went awry and vowed to the 80,000 fans he would play a gig for free to make up for it.

The Angels star repeated his pledge when he played with Take That in Croke Park last year.

“Dublin I’ve got something to tell you,” he said. “Remember back in 2006 when I said I’d come back and do a free gig? Well I’m still going to do it. I’m going to come back, later on, on my tour and do a free one for you. It will happen.”

Robbie’s website features an image of an ear, neck and shoulder with the date 03.09.12. An announcement is expected that day.

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Концерт Робби в Дублине? (Пока не официально)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: