[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Take That & Party » Мюзикл о ребятах
Мюзикл о ребятах
claireДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 18:55 | Сообщение # 26
Rule the world
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 2
Quote (Oksanka)
Не знаю,посмотрела кусок и дальше смотреть не хочется...как то неприятно...

А я бы посмотрела, чисто из спортивного интереса smile

ВиолеТТаДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 19:30 | Сообщение # 27
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
щас посмотрела тот момент когда парень который сыграл Марка пел ТТ мидли..............ой емое.чуть уши не завяли!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

ВиолеТТаДата: Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 19:37 | Сообщение # 28
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
ааааааааа........я че то не врубилась.судя по фрагменту..........это не мьюзикл про историю ТТ а просто мьюзикл про историю совершенно других людей.и просто в течении всего концерта они исполняют песни ТТ......... surprised

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

Сообщение отредактировал ВиолеТТа - Понедельник, 19.05.2008, 19:37

LissenaДата: Суббота, 20.09.2008, 01:02 | Сообщение # 29
Keeping my heart in his pocket
Администраторы
Награды: 10
http://www.theatre247.tv/ - тут есть отрывки и сюжет о мюзикле (справа в меню прокручиваете, пока не находите название мюзикла) - надо признать, поют так ниччо...

Don't let your demons pull you down, 'cause you can have it all

PoohДата: Понедельник, 09.03.2009, 23:28 | Сообщение # 30
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Мюзикл продолжают играть)
Never Forget back in Manchester

March 9, 2009

Following it’s short West End transfer, the Take That musical, Never Forget is heading back to Manchester. The show, centres on the members of the unlikeliest Take That tribute band and follows the rollercoaster journey of young Gary Barlow-like hero Ash (Mark Wilshire) and his mates (Adam C.Booth, Scott Garnham, Tom Bradley and ex Brookside star Phillip Oliver) in the pursuit of their dreams.

Along the way, each of them discovers that pretending to be someone else can sometimes help you find out who you really are.

Never Forget has an original book written by TV’s Danny Brocklehurst (Shameless, Clocking Off), Guy Jones and Ed Curtis, who also directs.

The production is designed by Bob Bailey and choreographed by Karen Bruce, with costumes by Christopher Woods and musical supervision by Mike Dixon. It’s produced by Tristan Baker, Bronia Buchanan and Charlie Parsons in association with Jason Haigh-Ellery.

Never Forget runs at the Opera House from 3rd- 18th April.
http://www.whatsonstage.com/blogs....e-april

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 14.05.2009, 21:33 | Сообщение # 31
Candy)
Администраторы
The musical based on the songs of Take That rocks up at the Alexandra Theatre. Terry Wills surprises himself by enjoying it.

An admission. My knowledge of most boy bands, including Take That, is minimal.

Apart from knowing, courtesy of the national media, that their decision to split in 1996 had led to the Samaritans setting up a special helpline enabling their countless number of fans to cope with disbelieving grief (!) and many music pundits claiming they’d been the best band since the legendary Beatles.

Formed in Manchester in 1990, by Gary Barlow, and including a certain Robbie Williams, Take That took the pop world by storm, enjoyed a string of hits, only to see it all fall apart in 1995 following Robbie Williams decision to walk out to pursue a solo career.

A year later came the announcement. ‘Take That’ were no more. Hence the devastation that ultimately claimed many fans were so stressed that they confessed they no longer wanted to live and indeed some had made the ultimate sacrifice.

2005 the rebirth. The band reformed, without Robbie Williams, could they possibly repeat their previous decades success? It’s 2009 and Take That are back in the groove. Back in the charts- selling hit records, and selling out major venues on tour.

So on to Never Forget, a musical based on the songs, if not the factual story of the band. Although to the writers credit they have cleverly written a storyline encompassing a lead singer of a ‘Take That’ tribute band.

He’s Ash Sherwood a talented young singer-songwriter. His girl friend Chloe has accepted his ‘will you marry me’ proposal. Mother Babs owns a pub that’s threatened with closure due to mounting debts. Four other singers also successfully audition for the tribute band and join Ash by signing contracts under the somewhat dodgy management of Ron Freeman who has money problems of his own.

Devious Ron is desperately looking for a boy band who can win the title of the Ultimate Tribute Band. The first step on a road hopefully ending with fame and fortune and not only for the band.

Enter Annie Borrowman, a record producer friend of Ron who urges Ash to leave the band and sign a solo contract, which he first rejects only to reconsider when realising the reward, would pay off his mother’s debts.

Complications set in as Annie attempts to seduce Ash in view of Chloe who storms off before breaking off the engagement, the four remaining band members decide to carry on without Ash but eventually all is resolved, wedding bells ring out and it’s ‘Happy Ever After’ time.

Never Forget, judged by the first night audience’s reaction, will be a very popular attraction due to it’s unbounded enthusiasm from singers and dancers alike.

Ash, played by Mark Willshire, goes down a storm. His fellow members all have distinctive parts, subtle play on words (!) especially in a gym scene where the female members of the audience couldn’t restrain their joy at the sight of the scantily clad performers!

Dirty Harry, played by Philip Oliver, probably best known by TV soap fans as Timothy O’Leary (Tinhead in Brookside) a role he played for seven years, evokes most laughter while Jose Reize a Spanish group member played by Scott Farnham has the amusing habit by stressing “we have a saying in Spain…before uttering sentences that no one can understand!

Aimie Atkinson as Chloe grows into her role via increasingly strong vocals. Penelope Woodman plays a caring mother urging Ash not worry about her problems “ just do what is best for you and Chloe” while the devious but eventually repentant Ron is an increasingly funny Teddy Kempner.

But of course it’s the songs written and composed by Gary Barlow that are the heart of the show and surprisingly I realised, albeit subconsciously, some of them had stuck in my mind despite the generation gap!

“Could it be Magic”-“Pray” –“Never forget” -“It only takes a Minute”-“I found Heaven”-“Once you’ve Tasted Love” and “Relight my Fire”

A word of praise for the set design of Morgan Large and the Special effects Designer Le Maitre.

A semi circle illuminated hoop, resembling for those who remember TV’s ‘Time Tunnel’ (?) allowed swift smooth changes while in one scene the cast are singing and dancing from ‘rain’ sheltering under umbrellas.

The rain appears genuine but when the stage clears the stage there’s no sign of any water.

(Could have been a trailer for the coming production of ‘Singin’ in the Rain’!)

How this ingenious effect is created I haven’t the faintest idea but it’s certainly worth a word of congratulations.

Choreographer Karen Bruce also brings out the best from the young cast.

Energetic and eye catching dance routines, topped in a sequence set against a background of ‘Catchy’ foot tapping’ Latin temperament music.

Taken all round‘Never Forget’ is a musical that will, in all probability, delight audiences. Especially those who have grown up with the music of ‘Take That’ in general, and Gary Barlow in particular.

Finally, as always,s I tend to gauge the popularity of any musical based on the reception given at the end of the show.

In this instance as the company, in common with most shows of this genre, encouraged the audience to join in a reprise of the most popular numbers, the response spoke for itself.

Standing, arm waving, clapping and cheering, especially as Relight My Fire ended an enjoyable night with cries of ‘more, more’ ringing in the ears.

THAT said it all and summed up the evening.

Runs until 23 May. Ticket details at http://www.alexandratheatre.org.uk
http://www.thestirrer.co.uk/never-forget-1405091.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Пятница, 11.09.2009, 23:32 | Сообщение # 32
Candy)
Администраторы
НИФИГА! Это типа новый мюзикл о ребятах ? surprised wacko
New show with a million love songs
Friday, September 11, 2009, 07:38

Comment on this story

BASING it on a performer's familiar back catalogue is a common and ever-popular method of creating a new musical.

It's also a crafty move, because to be a winner a musical must first of all have some good songs, and that criterion has already been supplied by the original performers.

So it's simply a case of tailoring a narrative around those songs, right?

Well, actually, it's not that easy. Catherine Johnson succeeded quite brilliantly with Mamma Mia.

The usually so inventive Ben Elton made a bit of a pig's ear with the music for We Will Rock You.

For the new musical Never Forget, due at the Theatre Royal shortly, the writers used the music of 90s boy band Take That.

Their break up in 1996 so traumatised many of their devotees that the Samaritans allegedly set up a helpline especially for them.

Three writers are credited with the book. Best known is award winner Danny Brocklehurst, who has penned such TV successes as Shameless, Sorted and Clocking Off.

He is joined by Guy Jones and Ed Curtis, who also directs the show, so in theory it starts off with the advantages of hit music - no less than 16 numbers - and experienced writers,

Interestingly, though, when Never Forget was premiered last year Take That did not afford it their enthusiastic endorsement.

This was despite the rumour that the real Gary Barlow had initially shown some interest in the project, but dropped it when Take That reformed, though without Robbie Williams. We'll have to wait and see.

The narrative is set in present day Manchester, which happens to be where Take That began in 1991.

Ash (the Gary Barlow character) needs cash. He is shortly to get married, and his mum needs ten thousand pounds to save her pub from being repossessed.

So, Ash and his best mate Jake (the Robbie Williams guy) decide the fast route to riches is by auditioning for membership of a Take That tribute band.

They're successful, and join squarer than square Mark, male stripper Harry, and Jason the lisping Spaniard.

Complications arise with a corrupt manager and when talent scout Annie lures Ash away from the band and his fiancee Chloe with promises of fame and more intimate delights.

But, yes, you've guessed it, he returns to his true love.

Hardly gripping. And that's about it, really. Well, not quite.

Karen Bruce has devised really hot choreography, there's some spectacular special effects including the largest rain curtain ever created for the stage, and a megamix of the hit songs as an encore.

Fans of Take That will be in seventh heaven.

It runs at the Theatre Royal from Tuesday, September 22 to Saturday, September 26
http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/feature....le.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 23.10.2009, 23:51 | Сообщение # 33
Candy)
Администраторы
Philip Olivier on his sell-out Take That musical Never Forget
Friday, October 23, 2009, 09:30

Comment on this story

THE demise of Brookside set many a soap fan a-sighing. But no one was quite so disappointed as its young Scouse star Philip Olivier who lived just around the corner from Brookside Close.

"I used to live 500 yards away from the set," he recalls. "So nobody was more devastated than me when it finished because I actually had to travel to work!"

Philip, 29, played Tinhead for seven years, right up to the very last episode of the Liverpool-set soap.

"Brookside was a great show," he sighs, full of nostalgia. "It had a tremendous group of writers, some of whom have gone on to do great things, like Jimmy McGovern."

On to pastures new – and the challenge of travelling to work pales in comparison to what Philip's up to in his latest job.

For he's starring in the scantily-clad Take That musical Never Forget, which is pulling in legions of devotees.

In it, he plays Dirty Harry, a stripper who turns up at the wrong audition and finds himself in a Take That tribute band playing "Jason".

Stripping down to his kecks was the least of Philip's problems.

It's fair to say that, having successfully gone through the rigours of Channel 4's celebrity athletics test The Games and run out winner, he is reasonably confident about his physique.

"The easiest part was doing almost a full strip at the start of the show," he grins. "It was just the dancing and singing that came afterwards that I was worrying about."

Never Forget's producers contacted Philip in March about taking on a role in the musical, which was devised in consultation with Gary Barlow.

"I told them I'd never had any training," he recalls. "I said, 'I can't even sing'. But they gave me a singing test and they said I was all right – and I'd be singing with the group anyway.

"Little did they know how big a challenge it would be. It took me a week just to learn how to step-click. Thankfully, my character isn't the sharpest tool in the box, so I've got away with it!"

The other characters in the fictitious Take That tribute group, around which the musical revolves, are Ashley, a mummy's boy, Jake, a Jack-the-lad, Adrian, a geek, and Jose, a sexy Spaniard.

Their trials and tribulations take us on a journey of Take That numbers including Relight My Fire, It Only Takes A Minute and Back For Good – hence the sell-out crowds who like to sing along.

Add into this a spectacular stage set – including a curtain of rain – that recalls some of the lads' best gigs and a 21 ensemble cast and you can see why everyone's getting so excited.

Then, of course, there are the costumes. Or lack of them.

"There's not much to them," admits Philip. "In the early years, Take That didn't wear very much. We wear chaps – or chap, we call them, since there's only one of them – and hot pants."

Overall, the show is, he says, "a spectacle to see".

In fact, Philip himself is a Take Thatter. "Could It Be Magic is a great song," he enthuses. "When I was about 14, I used to write down their lyrics so I could learn them. Fifteen years on, I'm using them!"

Have any of the original Take That been to see the show?

"I did see somebody in dark glasses and a hat..." teases Philip. "No, I'm joking. Their families have been. I think the lads have been busy with their own tour."

Philip, of course, is not the first young, glam thing from Brookside Close to make his name in a musical. Claire Sweeney and Jennifer Ellison (his on-screen girlfriend) have both taken the West End option in shows like Chicago.

"I saw Jennifer in Chicago; she was tremendous," Philip said. "We all knew she was a great singer because she used to sing all the time when we were working together."

The experiences of all three actors suggest they've managed to break out the typecasting mould that besets many a soap actor's career.

"I was always worried because people were saying I would be typecast," admits Philip. "But hey – I'm still working. And Nottingham is one of the dates I'm really looking forward to."

Although, sadly for Philip, we're not quite as close to his Liverpool home as Brookside Close.

Never Forget at Nottingham Theatre Royal has sold out. Returns only. 0115 989 5555.

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/enterta....le.html

PoohДата: Среда, 02.12.2009, 23:44 | Сообщение # 34
Candy)
Администраторы
THEATRE REVIEW: Never Forget, featuring the music of Take That, Liverpol Empire Theatre

Dec 2 2009 by Laura Sharpe, Liverpool Daily Post
Add a comment
Recommend

YOU’VE stuck the poster on the wall, bought the records, grown up and been to the comeback tour – and now you can go to the musical, too.

Fresh from the West End, the hit musical, Never Forget, is in Liverpool as part of a UK tour.

Given that Take That (TT) are one of the biggest bands on the planet at the moment, it’s a paradox that the fab five aren’t actually involved, nor is the musical actually about them. Written by Bafta award winner Danny Brocklehurst with his Shameless humour sprinkled throughout, Never Forget brings together five unlikely boy band contenders.

Aiming for global domination, a TT tribute band led by Gary Barlow rip-off Ash (Mark Willshire) are thrust together quite literally in their pursuit of fame, tight pants and “’avin’ it”.

Starting out looking more like Bros on a bad day, the band – like the first act – takes a while to get going with Babe.

Set somewhere between Coronation Street and High School Musical, the singing talents of Ash and his on-stage fiancee Chloe (Aimee Atkinson) carry the show to a backdrop of innuendo and jokes.

An impressive full-stage waterfall for Back For Good carries the promise of a better second half and as Adrian (Mark Owen, played by Tom Bradley) rubs deep heat down his sparkly gold jock strap pants – the second half hots up.

Ladies, it’s at this point that the men strip down to their pants and then it all goes a bit off the boil with a bizarre lap-dancing scene to Once You’ve Tasted Love.

But Relight My Fire is a visual, dancing extravaganza, showing the fully united band at their best, with dazzling performances from understudies Jake (Robbie played by Paul-Michael Jones), Harry (Howard played by Rory Locke) and Jose (Jason played by Ben Harris).

As it ends with Never Forget, with hands clapping in the air, it’s hard to forget the musical wizardry of Take That. It’s not as good as a real gig, but it comes close.
http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/liverpo....5301347

АриДата: Четверг, 03.12.2009, 09:54 | Сообщение # 35
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Quote (Pooh)
the musical wizardry of Take That

Отлично сказано! smile

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Пятница, 18.12.2009, 23:25 | Сообщение # 36
Candy)
Администраторы
Known as the tough and ruthless Cindy Beale from Eastenders, Michelle Collins will forever be a recognisable face to many.

Now, she's tackling a completely different role as an emotional mum from the North in Take That-inspired musical, Never Forget.

Collins, who starred in TV dramas Sunburn, Two Thousand Acres of Sky and Rock Rivals after a stint of more than 10 years in Eastenders, is looking forward to a change from the hard-faced parts she's attracted before.

"A while ago they offered me another part in the show but the timing wasn't right. Also, it was a bit obvious for me to do that role because it was quite similar to other characters I've played. This time it's a bit different, I'll be playing a Northern mum and I've never done the accent before.

"It's good to take parts people don't expect you to play."

The musical's cast have mostly been together for a couple of years now, but Collins and her new co-star Mitch Hewer (Skins) will be joining at the same time.

"It's a bit strange because I'm following them around the country at the moment.

"I did a big play earlier this year that was just me and one guy, so with this part there are not so many lines. Learning the lines is not going to be a problem this time.

"The problem would probably be fitting in, because everyone else has been doing it for so long, and me and Mitch are just coming in now."

Collins has starred in a musical before, the West End show Daddy Cool, but says this part doesn't call for much singing.

"Sadly there's not much singing in my part, but that's probably a fortunate thing for other people."

Just before switching on Croydon's Christmas lights, she tells go! a bit about the story and the part she'll be playing at Fairfield just before Christmas.

"The whole show is about my son who gets the band together.

"Our pub is about to be closed down, the bailiffs have been round, and times are hard. He decides he can try to help me keep the pub open by starting this band. He's like the Gary Barlow character.

"I ask him not to do it because we're very close, but like all good musicals it all turns out well in the end."

As a big Take That fan, Never Forget, which features all the boy band's classic hits, is a great show for Collins.

"I'm a great fan of Take That, but even if you didn't like Take That it wouldn't really matter - it's such a great feelgood show. That's what people need at times like these.

"I remember when I was doing Eastenders right back in the beginning and I was on a programme called Motormouth with Gaby Roslin and Andy Crane. It was one of Take That's first performances on the same show, I've liked them since then.

"I'm going to be singing along backstage. That's going to be hard, not being involved in all the music part of it."

For most of us, Collins may be better known as a TV actress, but the live stage is something she's been enjoying just as much.

"You get lots of satisfaction doing theatre because it's very instant. You get the audience reaction and there's nothing better than being able to see that. And if you're not happy with how you performed, you can do it all again the next night!

"I do love the theatre, but I also love doing telly. I've just filmed a Miss Marple that will be out in the new year. It was a great cast, with Edward Fox, Matthew Horne and Ruth Jones. I loved doing that."

Not content with the varied jobs she's been doing here, she's also been hopping across the pond to LA recently.

Earlier this year, our ex Eastender even landed an audition for the hit US series Desperate Housewives.

"I went to a general casting for Desperate Housewives and I've gone up for lots of other different things in LA, too. Desperate Housewives wasn't for a specific part really, so when they start filming again next year, who knows?

"The problem is, whenever I'm out there, I have to come back for a job here. Maybe next year I'll stay out there for a couple of months. I've been six or seven times in the last year. I wish I'd done it a long time ago when I didn't have so many commitments. Maybe I'll go out again for pilot season in January and February."

After such a huge role in one of the UK's most famous soaps, Collins says she's happy to continue with shorter projects for the moment.

"I was in Eastenders for 13 or 14 years altogether. The reason I left was that I wanted to be a jobbing actress and I didn't want a long running thing. I understand why people do it and it's a great experience. It gives you great stability and no one should knock that, especially these days.

"Only six per cent of actors are working. It's always been bad, but I'd hate to be starting out in the business now. It's so precarious.

"Now you've got people like Amanda Donohoe in Emmerdale and you think my God, who would've thought that? There is one soap I'd say yes to, but I won't say what it is - if you mention things, like with the Desperate Housewives audition, then everyone picks up on it."

Fans should also look out for upcoming projects from Collins's own new production company.

"I've loved starting up my own production company, it gives me control over what I can do. And I get to play some parts I really want!"

Never Forget is at Fairfield, Croydon from Tuesday, December 22 until Thursday, December 24.
http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/theguid....le.html

PoohДата: Среда, 23.12.2009, 21:36 | Сообщение # 37
Candy)
Администраторы
When a second series of Britannia High was ruled out in January, it left former Skins actor Mitch Hewer with a rather large hole in his diary.

The 20-year-old, who played Danny Miller in the musical drama, had expected to spend most of 2009 touring the country with a stage show version, promoting a clothing range to rival High School Musical's and recording the next hit series.

However, despite people such as Gary Barlow and Arlene Phillips being behind the show, it flopped spectacularly, leaving Hewer with a suddenly blank calendar in front of him, which he is filling by performing in Never Forget at Fairfield Halls at the moment.

"With Britannia High there was a lot of hype and when there is too much hype sometimes it never works," he says.

"When I took the job people were saying it will be the biggest show of the year and the UK version of High School Musical with its own clothing range as well.

"With the people behind it I don't understand why it flopped.

"People think being an actor is easy and you live a party lifestyle but it's really hard because there is so much competition out there.

"Nobody is making new projects either.

"The channels would rather spend the money on more reality television series because they know they make money and if I was head of ITV I would probably do the same."

Hewer shot to fame in teen cult drama Skins, playing Maxxie Oliver in the first two series before the whole cast were cut and replaced by a new batch of youngsters.

"For me the success of Skins was quite surprising but I think shows work when you don't expect them to work," he says.

"It just related to so many people and appealed to so many different age levels because everyone was young once and had a teen life.

"They spoke to us before the second series about what was going to happen with Chris dying and we knew everything that was going on and that it would be our last series.

"Of course I would love to be part of it again, it was the first thing I ever did and it was amazing and a lot of fun.

"We even won a BAFTA for it and I never expected to win a BAFTA."

Never Forget, Fairfield Halls, Park Lane, December 23 to 30, 3pm and 7.30pm most days, £23. Call 020 8688 9291 or visit fairfield.co.uk.
http://www.surreycomet.co.uk/leisure...._Forget

HowittaДата: Четверг, 24.12.2009, 15:29 | Сообщение # 38
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
я тут пыталась мюзикл посмотреть, но выдержала только половину, ну и сделали ж они из ребят каких то идиотов sad , может только персонаж Гари еще ничего так, но остальные cry , не даром ребята были против, знала что полная г, но не до такой степени)) angry

SweetДата: Четверг, 24.12.2009, 15:31 | Сообщение # 39
Miss Оrange
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 3
что действительно так ужасно ???Зачем правдо было делать рас так sad

конфеТТка

HowittaДата: Четверг, 24.12.2009, 15:35 | Сообщение # 40
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
Quote (Sweet)
что действительно так ужасно ???

ну их образы каких то пустышек сделали, да актеры какие то уроды полные, что не разберешь кого они там порадируют, да даже взять там эпизод, когда Хова приходит на прослушивание и сразу снимает штаны и стоит чуть ни раком в одних труселях, типо свое тело показывает и что это здорово чтоли, какая то издевка полная sad

S1M0NEДата: Суббота, 02.01.2010, 11:41 | Сообщение # 41
Леди Шайн
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Я, наверное, тут одна буду, но скажу что мюзикл мне понравился... Я вообще люблю мюзиклы, но очень придирчиво и выборочно.
Можно было конечно и круче все это заделать, но в целом, очень даже ничего, а момент где они Прэй и БФГ объединили вообще потрясающ.
Позащищаю немного happy Там ведь речь не о ТТ, там вообще левые имена и история немного не та поэтому не стоило ждать соответствия, они только попытались стать ТТ, но ведь все знают что это не возможно... ну а творчество группы, образы ТАКЕ ТНАТ живут в каждом, и каждый человек может хоть чуточку прикаснуться к ним, разве не так. Мы с коллективом уже третий год готовим постановку на основе их оригинальных танцев и музыки периода 90х, трудимся, просматриваем шоу, разучиваем движения, постановки, манеры каждого, я например за Газа работаю happy , в этом году весной выдадим на суд зрителей шоу-программу "Take That & Party". Боимся до чертиков, если честно. Но никто не в коей мере не собирается отбирать у ТТ принадлежащую по праву только им славу и любовь, то что делают ОНИ - недостижимо, мы лишь мечтаем немного прикаснуться к тому что любим, познакомить с этим других людей. Что касается мюзикла, думаю для каждого из актеров и режиссера это история, не стали бы они делать мюзикл просто так, они ведь наверняка любят эту музыку и сами, ой, да что там говорить, достаточно посмотреть с какими глазами полными слез ребята пели НФ в конце. Как бы я сама не любила исторические точности и соответствия, все же, думаю, не надо строго судить это зрелище, и рассматривать детали, это отдельная история, можно сказать, дань идолам, ТТ biggrin

I believe in the boogie!

Сообщение отредактировал S1M0NE - Суббота, 02.01.2010, 11:47

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 03.01.2010, 23:49 | Сообщение # 42
Candy)
Администраторы
Расписание мюзикла на будущий год
http://www.handshakegroup.com/tourdat....D=tdate

PoohДата: Среда, 13.01.2010, 23:29 | Сообщение # 43
Candy)
Администраторы
THEATRE REVIEW: Never Forget ***

FROM boy band to man band, Take That have grown up since they first burst on to the music scene in the 90s wearing skimpy tight t-shirts and thrusting their crotches in the faces of screaming teenage girls.

As I took my seat for Never Forget at The Orchard theatre in Dartford, I realised it wasn’t just the band who had aged.

The fans who probably built mini-shrines in their bedrooms to Gary Barlow and the boys more than 10 years ago were now packed into the auditorium eagerly waiting to relive the excitement of their hormonal youth.

With a row of tipsy, perma-tanned blonde women cackling behind me from beginning to end the atmosphere felt more like a hen night than an evening at the theatre.

Philip Olivier stars in Never Forget at The Orchard theatre, Dartford

Never Forget follows the current trend of musicals which take the songs of a popular band and try to build a story around them.

Mamma Mia! made Abba cool again, so why not try the same with Take That?

The result is a show which tries to shoe horn as many of the band’s classic hits as possible into a story which has as much depth as a stack of Robbie Williams’s hit solo records.

But when you’re having this much fun, who cares about a story?

Focussing on the themes of friendship, ambition, love and betrayal among the members of a Take That tribute band, the musical is a light-hearted sojourn through the group’s impressive 90s back catalogue.

Formed by struggling Ash (Mark Willshire), who needs the £10,000 prize from the battle of the tribute bands competition to save his mum's pub, he recruits his best friend Jake (Adam C Booth), male stripper Dirty Harry (Philip Olivier), nerdy banker Adrian (Tom Bradley) and Spaniard Jose (Scott Garnham) to play Gary, Robbie, Howard, Mark and Jason.

The boys playing the fake Take That seem to be having as much fun as the audience, bouncing off each other’s ludicrously silly dialogue and oozing both good humour and pizzazz.

With everyone’s tongues firmly in their cheeks, the cast hurtle effortlessly through spectacular dance routines, belting out favourites such as Babe and Relight My Fire with infectious enthusiasm, while flashing enough flesh to make even Jordan blush.

Soap opera hunk and gay pin-up Olivier plays the main eye candy, whipping off his shirt and trousers at the drop of a hat.

Although his singing voice is decidedly shaky, he plays the sexually confused dim-wit with charm and is instantly loveable. Or depending on how fat or thin you are, instantly hateable.

The set is simple but effective and a 24 foot curtain of rain which spells out the words “never forget” during Back For Good is breathtaking.

Best enjoyed after a pre-show glass of Chardonnay, Never Forget is a nostalgic tribute to one of the few boy bands in the business which have stood the test of time.

Much effort has been made to lovingly adapt the memorable songs for the stage and if, like 90 per cent of the audience, you spent most of your teenage years scribbling “I love TT 4eva” on school bog walls, you’ll lap up every minute of this trashy but tremendously enjoyable show.

Never Forget. The Orchard, Home Gardens, Dartford. Until Saturday. 01322 220000 or visit orchardtheatre.co.uk
http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/leisure....get____

PoohДата: Пятница, 05.02.2010, 00:15 | Сообщение # 44
Candy)
Администраторы
NEVER FORGET, THE MAYFLOWER, SOUTHAMPTON

TAKE some of the magic of Britain’s biggest boy band, mix it with the glamour and fun of musical theatre and top it off with a score of impossibly catchy tunes where the audience already knows all the words and you have a winning combination.

Never Forget is another in the popular genre of musicals that take the songs of a well-known band and sets them to a story that vaguely reflects the fortunes of the original act.

Ash, Jake, Adrian, Harry and Jose are “manufactured” into a Take That tribute band under the controlling eye of their seedy manager, Ron.

But the pressures of seeking fame and fortune soon cause a split in the band with the talented Ash, the band’s own Gary Barlow, being lured away from his mates and girlfriend, Chloe, by the glamorous agent Annie and the promise of reaching the big time.

After a couple of slight wobbles in the first half, where the dialogue was unclear, the show soon gathered momentum. This was helped by some dazzling choreo-graphy that Gary, Mark, Robbie, Howard and Jason would have been proud of.

The Take That and Party and Babe routines were laugh-out-loud moments and were coupled with some fine vocal performances. Mark Willshire gave a good imitation of Gary Barlow’s vocal prowess and Aimie Atkinson’s powerful rendition of Love Ain’t Here Anymore as the jilted Chloe was another highlight.

The second act was even more dynamic, with Relight My Fire nearly stoking up as much enthusiasm as if the five original band members themselves had been on stage. An adorable children’s choir immaculately executed the first few lines of Never Forget before being joined by the cast and entire audience for an encore no one wanted to end.
http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/leisure...._forget

PoohДата: Четверг, 29.04.2010, 23:54 | Сообщение # 45
Candy)
Администраторы
RELIGHT YOUR FIRE: The magic of Take That will be recreated when the Back For Good 2010 UK tour rolls into Birmingham.

The hit songs of the five-piece-come-four-piece will be belted out at the Alexandra Theatre on June 4.

In Manchester during 1990, Nigel Martin-Smith formed one of the UK's most successful boy bands – Take That.

Honouring their success, Back For Good celebrates the music.

It features fan favourites such as Relight My Fire, Never Forget, Greatest Day, It Only Takes A Minute Girl, Everything Changes, Shine, Babe, Patience, Said It All, Love Ain't Here Anymore, A Million Love Songs, Pray and Back For Good.

Having worked under the title of Take That 2, the four male vocalists have developed a popular tribute act.

Performing as Gary Barlow is Daniel Paul Maines.

He is joined by Daniel John Claxton as Howard Donald, Joe Currey as Jason Orange and Matthew Hall as Mark Owen.
http://www.thisistamworth.co.uk/enterta....le.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 30.04.2010, 23:09 | Сообщение # 46
Candy)
Администраторы
When it came to Take That, Matthew Hall was more of a fan of Robbie than Mark.

That was when he was eight. Now Matthew, of Gomersal, is 18 and is playing as a look and sound-alike of Mark Owen in a Take That tribute act.

Matthew is touring the country in Back for Good, a show based around the top boy band’s hits.

Matthew, a former pupil at Stage 84 in Idle, has appeared in TV dramas Heartbeat, Emmerdale and Unforgiven.

He said: “There’s a live band and dancers on stage with us, it’s created a real buzz.

“There are so many fans who know Take That so well, we have a responsibility to get it just right.

“We’re working with a choreographer who has worked with the actual band.”
http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news....ute_act

PoohДата: Понедельник, 11.10.2010, 15:38 | Сообщение # 47
Candy)
Администраторы
WP Greet Box icon
X

Thank Google for finding us!
Stay updated with our latest news on Twitter, or join us on Facebook.

Lincoln Theatre Royal will be playing host to a very special Take That tour. Kind of.

Due October 17, Tribute act Back for Good (BFG) consists of four men from the north, encapsulating the energy of Take That’s recent tour, Circus.

They follow the same dance routines, costume changes and performances, backed by a live band.

They will be singing all the hits, from Relight My Fire, Never Forget and It Only Takes A Minute Girl to Greatest Day, Shine and Patience.

BFG’s ‘Mark Owen’ has also performed as an actor in television shows such as Emmerdale, A Touch Of Frost, Unforgiven and Waterloo Road.

Take That have amassed a fan base of thousands since they first appeared on the music scene in 1990. In their first 5 years alone, they sold 19 million records.

A show for all ages, for those that didn’t get chance to see the real Take That in action this is the next best thing.

Doors open 7.30pm. Tickets start from £19.00 and are available from the Lincoln Theatre Royal Box Office.
http://thelincolnite.co.uk/2010....e-royal

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Take That & Party » Мюзикл о ребятах
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск: