[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Never forget » Старые статьи о ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Старая пресса)
Старые статьи о ТАКЕ ТНАТ
madДата: Среда, 09.03.2011, 22:53 | Сообщение # 101
ДжееFeel
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 68

PoohДата: Вторник, 12.04.2011, 21:53 | Сообщение # 102
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193

Dave Lee, producer, label-owner, artist and DJ, with Take That and Andrew Livingstone at a recording studio in Primrose Hill, North London in 1993.

This photo was taken on the last day of several sessions I did with my ex-partner Andrew Livingstone and Take That at Unit 3 Studio in Primrose Hill, North London, in 1993. The studio is now a gym.

We produced two songs for Take That’s Everything Changes album after a television researcher I knew back then called Damien Mendez had a meeting with the group’s A&R Nick Raymond. From what I recall Nick’s words to Damien were ‘I want Take That to make some disco records’, and my name had been suggested.

I met up with Nick and he gave me a rough demo of a Gary Barlow song called The Meaning of Love, which we ended up producing. I also suggested covering Dan Hartman’s Relight my Fire, which had never been a pop hit in the UK but had become an end-of-the-night anthem in the cooler clubs of the rave era. I thought it would be a great choice for a pop act.

The first version we delivered of the song had Robbie singing the lead vocal, which the label wasn’t happy with. So we had the guys back in and Gary re-sang it. It was also at this point that Lulu’s vocals were added. She had the same management as Take That, but to us seemed like a strange choice for the Loleatta Holloway parts. But I’m happy to say she did a great job and was very fast to boot.

After a few years of making dance music it was interesting to produce a mainstream act with a major label marketing machine behind it. Within a couple of weeks of delivery I was hearing it all over the place, in the news agent, coming out of cars and on TV.

I’ve been pleased to watch Take That mature into a British institution that are still having hits today with quality pop songs.
http://www.m-magazine.co.uk/feature....ave-lee

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 28.06.2011, 00:47 | Сообщение # 103
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 22:10 | Сообщение # 104
Candy)
Администраторы
Незнала куда это- решила сюда!
Послания ребят ТТ поклонникам в связи с их распадом

MySДата: Четверг, 06.10.2011, 22:59 | Сообщение # 105
Rule the world
Награды: 51
Ого сколько Марк накатал biggrin , а Гари- краткость сестра таланта biggrin

PoohДата: Пятница, 14.10.2011, 21:28 | Сообщение # 106
Candy)
Администраторы
Не старая но о старом - и тут же смотрим интервью с мальчиками
EXclusive: X Factor judge Gary Barlow as you’ve never seen him before

Early footage of Gary when he wasn’t quite so hunky as he is now and with a little more attitude… enjoy.

Here at STV, we like to give you a little treat on a Friday afternoon and what better way to kick start the weekend than with a hilarious clip of X Factor judge Gary Barlow.

Back in 1993, he wasn’t quite the handsome hottie we drool over every Saturday and Sunday night on The X Factor.

Take That were in their prime and Gary was, well, a little cocky about the whole affair.

Dressed in a striped baggy T shirt and rocking an interesting peroxide haircut, Mr B and the band chatted to STV presenter Grant Stott for Saturday morning show Weymss Bay 902101 – a classic.

While Robbie Williams was still the cheeky chap of the band and Mark Owen the cutie, Gary was the one with a little bit of attitude – check you Barlow!

The whole interview is a must for Take That fans but for those X Factor lovies amongst you, the highlight comes when Gary Barlow tells Stott he knows he was destined to be a star.

“It’s funny Grant, where I used to live with my parents, I was a bit of a star from when I was 11. Not big-time, but it was a foregone conclusion in the village that I used to live that I was going to be a star, but it just happened that they were all right,” said the singer.

The rest of the band laugh and mock Gary’s big-headed admission, saying “you think you’re ace”, but old Gary’s the one having the last laugh now.

Stop what you’re doing, get the headphones on in the office and enjoy. It only takes a minute…
http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv....-before

PoohДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 00:25 | Сообщение # 107
Candy)
Администраторы
МММ ШИКАРНЫЕ biggrin
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 00:26 | Сообщение # 108
Candy)
Администраторы
УРЖАКА happy happy happy
Hosted on Fotki
С шампусиком biggrin
Hosted on Fotki

DollyДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 00:30 | Сообщение # 109
Из Марковного гарема
Награды: 109
Quote (Pooh)
УРЖАКА

о май гад wacko wacko wacko

portofinoДата: Суббота, 15.10.2011, 11:03 | Сообщение # 110
Never Forget
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 19
Quote (Pooh)
УРЖАКА

какое чудо

PoohДата: Вторник, 25.10.2011, 22:38 | Сообщение # 111
Candy)
Администраторы
Робби делает Хову массажик? Наверное приятно biggrin

PoohДата: Среда, 04.01.2012, 00:13 | Сообщение # 112
Candy)
Администраторы

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 05.02.2012, 01:22 | Сообщение # 113
Candy)
Администраторы

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 12.02.2012, 00:40 | Сообщение # 114
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 04.03.2012, 20:39 | Сообщение # 115
Candy)
Администраторы
Не то чтобы статья biggrin

PoohДата: Среда, 19.09.2012, 15:14 | Сообщение # 116
Candy)
Администраторы
Three words to describe yourself...

Jason: Honest, sensitive, committed.
Rob: Cheeky, silly and shy.
Gary: Committed, ambitious, down to earth.
Mark: Caring, worrier and small.
Howard: Nice, disorganised and creative.
(Take That: Official Annual 1994)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 21.09.2014, 17:30 | Сообщение # 117
Candy)
Администраторы
Апрель 1993
http://takegaz.blogspot.it/2014....il.html
YOUR VIDEO FOR WHY CAN'T I WAKE UP WITH YOU? IS QUITE DIFFERENT TO OTHERS YOU'VE DONE. WHAT DO YOU PERSONALLY LIKE BEST ABOUT IT?
MARK: This was a totally new approach for us. We're used to being on a video shoot for a day and knowing exactly what we're going to be doing. With this, there was a lot more time spent on individual people. The lighting was done to perfection and it was shot beautifully. It's a bit dreamy and you can sort of get taken in by the dream.
JASON: We didn't dance at all. We just kind of did our own thing, which is why I think it's so sensual. The video is sexy looking without us really doing anything.
ROBBIE: I think the song really suits the video and an essential part of the video was, of course, finding the dead stoat frozen in the middle of the moat, don't you think? (Yes...er...moving right along now lads.)
SO YOU SUPPORT THE THEORY THAT SEX SELLS RECORDS?
ROBBIE: With our video, it can be seen in very different ways. You may see it from a sex point of view, while I just see it as another one of our videos which was very well produced.
JASON: I think young men frolicking and having a good time in front of the camera is probably quite sexy to a lot of people. Just like when I see a group of girls laughing and joking, it's young, sexy, and appealing.
GARY: You've only got to watch TV to see what's popular - Baywatch and Beverly Hills - with all those hunky guys. You're right in that way but I think there are so many things to sell a band like us: personality...music. Also I think we have progressed a lot. I don't think we had that much in the beginning and now we've developed more.
WHAT'S THE BEST THING ABOUT BEING A POP STAR?
GARY: Being on tour. At the end of the day that's what it's all about.
MARK: I love traveling and meeting so many different characters, that's all very good for you.
JASON: For me, being famous is a whole different way of life and growing up, it's incredible.
DO YOU EVER SEE YOURSELVES AS 'RICH AND FAMOUS'?
EVERYONE: (with impeccable timing) No!
ROBBIE: Not at all. We're very lucky to be here. Otherwise I'd be at college, Jase would be painting and decorating, Mark would be in a bank or something, Howard would be spraying cars, and Gary would be up north, doing the clubs.
MARK: There are a lot of very good bands who don't ever get their stuff played on radio, so we appreciate it when we get a little piece in a magazine. We don't take anything for granted.
ROBBIE: I know that sounds sick, like we're trying to be modest, but that is really how we feel.
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO LEAD A NORMAL LIFE?
ROBBIE: The plus points outweigh the minus points by a hundred to one.
GARY: It hits home sometimes - you realize how restricted you are when you actually do go home, away from the job. Obviously, while we're sitting here, we've got girls outside the hotel, but you're pretty secure and it's just part of the job. But when I go home I think I'm going to be Gary Barlow again...and it's just not like that.
ROBBIE: The only time I become Robbie Williams again is when I turn out the light at night and go to sleep. It's not a false front you put on, but it's part of the job you do.
MARK: You never know who's going to see you, so you constantly have a guard up and a sense of responsibility.
JASON: That responsibility is exciting, though. The fact you've got to watch your back because there might be a journalist behind you or you've got to be careful where you take a girl because there might be someone there who'll put a story in the papers.
IN THE EARLY DAYS, IF A MAGAZINE ASKED YOU TO ROLL AROUND IN JELLY, YOU MOST PROBABLY WOULD'VE AGREED. WOULD YOU STILL DO THAT?
MARK: Obviously, we never want to get caught up in that thing where we're letting it go to our head and thinking we're too good for things like that now. We never want to get to that stage. If things are done the right way, we're game for a laugh and all that. Today we rolled around on a bed in our underwear, didn't we...and we didn't mind.
BUT YOUR RECORD COMPANY KEEP A TIGHT REIN ON YOU, DON'T THEY?
JASON: I really think we're the same five people who started out. Sometimes one of us might get a little out of control and it's up to the management or record company to say "Hold on!" We enjoy ourselves, so what?
MARK: I think what we've done since those days is just grown up. We're not saying we don't want to do so-called naff things any more. I have to think about my mates at home though, because they'll take the mick.
GARY: We mustn't get too serious about it because we came in having fun, but we also want to appeal to older audiences as well. It's a bit of a compromise and every step we make has to be monitored now.
ROBBIE: A good artist still does programmes like Going Live, they don't suddenly say I can only do things like The Saturday Zoo now.
MARK: The people who say no to shows like that are people who end up not having a hit record.
WAS IT NERVE-WRACKING PRESENTING THE BIG BREAKFAST?
GARY: Not nerve-wracking, it was just hard work because you have to be up at three o'clock in the morning.
DID ANYTHING GO HORRIBLY WRONG?
ROBBIE: All the time.
GARY: The thing with that show is that even if you do something wrong the crew will take the piss out of you, you know what I mean?
ROBBIE: If you get your words wrong you just do something mad, like stand on your head, then it's okay. That's the kind of wacky show The Big Breakfast really is!
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR IDEAL JOB IN TV?
GARY: I don't think I'd want to work in TV - it doesn't interest me.
ROBBIE: I'm not bothered. I'd rather be an actor - and be in a remake of The Magnificent Seven.
GARY: I would do it again, though...
ROBBIE: But we'd have to get more money - now we realize how much work is involved.
HOW DO YOU RELAX IN YOUR SPARE TIME?
ROBBIE: I go rollerblading.
MARK: I got my sister to record me a tape of different songs last time I was at home, so I like to listen to that and have a nice hot bath. What's on it? Just lovey dovey type songs, slow songs - Bob Marley, Boyz II Men and people like that. Dovey, dovey songs.
JASON: Dovey, dovey songs?
HOWARD: I've got a bit of a recording set-up at home - keyboards and stuff. I just play about on that really.
GARY: I live inviting people round to my house and cooking meals. Chinese is my favourite - it's quite easy, just chuck it all in the wok.
JASON: He's good at the old Chinese.
HAVE YOU ALL TRIED GARY'S CHINESE CUISINE?
MARK: Yeah.
ROBBIE: I've only had soup at his house but it was marvelous! Even though it was out of the can.
JASON: I didn't answer the relaxation question! (We all look apologetically at Jason who had missed his turn)
JASON: I can't relax. The closest I get to it is, like Gary, doing a bit of socializing. (Right, moving along now...)
WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DID YOU INHERIT FROM YOUR PARENTS?
HOWARD:I think I'm very shy, like my mother. It's weird really, I think she worries a lot more than I do. She worries about me a lot.
MARK: I worry, like my mum. She's a big worrier. I inherited friendliness from me dad. I'm very proud of my parents.
JASON: From my mum I've inherited...
ROBBIE: Jason likes a bet!
JASON: (trying again) From my mum...I've got strength of character and my dad, his generosity and kindness. I don't bet...that's one trait I've not inherited from my dad.
ROBBIE: My eyes are like my mother's and my wit comes from my dad. Although my mother is a really funny lady too.
GARY: From the old lady - she's good at managing money and I've got her faithfulness, she's very loyal.
HOWARD: Can I have a go? I think I get easily hurt and I think me mum does as well. I don't think I have any traits of me dad, but the rest of me brothers have. My dad is so organized he acts as if he's in the army.
HAVEN'T YOU INHERITED ANYTHING YOU DON'T LIKE?
ROBBIE: I think the reason people don't talk about the negative things is because...
MARK: Because their mums read the magazine...
JASON: I think I have a couple of things in me like my dad, but I don't even like to admit it to myself because I want to improve them.
HAS A FILM OR BOOK EVER CHANGED YOUR LIFE?
GARY: Star Wars. It was the first time I started idolizing people - Luke Skywalker. And Adam Ant, he was a big idol.
HOWARD: I don't usually read books or anything but I watched Born on the Fourth of July and Platoon, which are about Vietnam. They made me really upset for the people, but didn't really change my life or anything.
JASON: I think every book you read or film you watch changes your life.
MARK: A great film for me is The Outsiders, which is about friendship and staying loyal.
JASON: Rocky III changed my life! (Everyone roars with laughter)
ROBBIE: My Life as a Male Prostitute by Robbie Williams. I think that really changed my life.
WHAT'S THE BEST APRIL FOOL'S TRICK YOU'VE EVER PLAYED?
ROBBIE: Putting plastic over the toilet seat.
JASON: At school once we put a Durex in our English teacher's book - she got upset and started crying.
WHAT STRENGTHS DO WOMEN HAVE THAT MEN DON'T?
JASON: Many.
GARY: Organization. I think women are a lot stronger in relationships than guys. If a guy had the chance to get off with some other girl he's more likely to. They're quite good at having babies too. In our record company, so many women work for us and they're really good at their jobs.
MARK: And we're not just saying that because we fancy them all.
ROBBIE: On the mental side, there's nothing a woman can't do that a man can.
WHAT STRENGTHS DO MEN HAVE THAT WOMEN DON'T?
HOWARD: They're more business-minded, I suppose.
JASON: I've got something deep to say. For everything a man can do well you're always going to find a woman who can do it even better and for everything a woman can do well you'll find a man who's even better. It just depends on the person...except in general things as Gaz said, like babies and organization.
WHERE WOULD YOU TAKE CINDY CRAWFORD ON A DATE?
JASON: Anywhere would do.
HOWARD: If I took her to my house she'd be stepping all over the rubbish in me bedroom.
ROBBIE: Oh, you'd get her up there would you? You dirty rat!
HOWARD: Too right!
GARY: I'd take her to my house...I'm proud of my house, it's what I am.
JASON: I'd take her to where my friends were because they'd love to meet her as well.
GARY: Hey, you never share anyone with us, so don't start saying that!
MARK: I'd ask her to take me out - she's got more money than me!
ROBBIE: I wouldn't bother to take her out, me. I wouldn't be able to speak to her. Am I joking? No. It's like, Paula Yates comes over to me on The Big Breakfast and I can't speak...
HOW WOULD YOU GET AWAY FROM A BORING PERSON AT A PARTY?
GARY: I always get stuck with people. I don't go to parties as a rule, but whenever we go to a little bash somewhere I always get stuck with somebody, don't I? You know, going out is like going back to work. Everybody knows somebody whose daughter likes you.
JASON: I'd just leave a boring person, because at parties it's no big deal. I just say I'm going to talk to someone else now.
MARK: Politely move on!
JASON: If a girl had a good breast on her and a good bum it wouldn't matter how tedious she was!
YOU'VE HAD TO CHANGE YOUR HOTEL TWICE THIS WEEK BECAUSE OF FANS, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THAT?
GARY: We're not proud of the fact we cause havoc in most places we go to. It doesn't get to us - it's just unfair on all the other people staying there. If I was a resident in a hotel and there were hundreds of kids outside I'd think 'bastards'.

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 12.10.2014, 22:22 | Сообщение # 118
Candy)
Администраторы

GeraldordizДата: Четверг, 29.12.2016, 00:07 | Сообщение # 119
Pray
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Когда Вы видите на картинках изображение паразитов, Вы наверное говорите - нет, у меня этого точно нет! Я мою руки, у меня нет домашних животных, почему это чудовище может оказаться в моем организме?<a href=http://www.now-body-clear.ru>подробнее</a>

Добавлено (29.12.2016, 00:07)
---------------------------------------------
Когда Вы видите на картинках изображение паразитов, Вы наверное говорите - нет, у меня этого точно нет! Я мою руки, у меня нет домашних животных, почему это чудовище может оказаться в моем организме?<a href=http://www.now-body-clear.ru>подробнее</a>

http://www.какжить.рус

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Never forget » Старые статьи о ТАКЕ ТНАТ (Старая пресса)
  • Страница 5 из 5
  • «
Поиск: