[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Take That III » Тексты Take That III
Тексты Take That III
PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:41 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
1 / THESE DAYS
Oh I can see the future coming to you / Cry away the sadness in youreyes / And I can find a faith in days I’ve wasted / Been around enough to feel alive / And when the worldis broken / Hard and cold and / No one ever knows the reason why / For the oneswe may become / For the battles we have won / For the day we reach the sun /Gonna play it loud tonight - When you dream of a dream / And you live in theworld / Every hope is a hope for the best and won’t you rest on my bones / Andyou’re calling me now / I was here all the time / Should be out there livingthe life and not just watching oh - Take me back before we all explode / Beforewe turn to stone / Before the night has gone / Take me back to where it allbegan / To where our memories grow / Before they take us over - Tonight / We’regonna live for / We’re gonna live for these days / Tonight / We’ll remember /We’ll remember these days - What a day to believe / To believe in the night /What a day to belong to a face in the crowd and the beat of your heart / And I’malready in / And you’re working it out / And you’re holding us all in yourhands oh what you waiting for - Take me back / Before we lose control / Before thetables turn / Before we break it all / Take me back / To where it all began /To where our memories grow / Before they take us over

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:42 | Сообщение # 2
Candy)
Администраторы
2 / LET IN THE SUN
You’ve found yourself alone in a room / Total devastation / In the darknessyou must enter the code / And crack the combination all on your own - Pickyourself up and search for the light / Hungry for a new start / It’s yourchance now to stand up and fight / Take the next step now a day at a time - Openup, open up / Everybody’s waiting / From high above / Feel the love / Open upyour windows / Let in the sun (x3) / Just let in the sun - Good to see you withyour feet on the track / Waiting for a restart / Leaving all that once what washolding you back / Want you to see the sun rise as fast as you can - Pick it up/ Turn it round / Want you to see the sun rise as fast as you can / Open up, openup / Everybody’s waiting / From high above, feel the love / Open up yourwindows / Let in the sun (x3) / Just let in the sun – Feel the air and breatheit in / Feel the warmth upon your skin / Looking out and looking in / Oh /Every colour in your eyes / In reflection of the light / Every minute, everynight - Open up (x2) / Everybody’s waiting / From high above / Feel the love /Open up your windows / Let in the sun (x4) / Just let in the sun / Oh let inthe sun, let in the sun / Let in the sun

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:42 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
3 / IF YOU WANT IT
If you want it, you can have it / You can have it, if you want it / Ifyou want it, come and get it / Come and get it, if you want it - You said it, Ithought it / And felt it, we meant it / But it’s never gonna happen if we’rewaiting for it / The cracks in perfection / In hindsight our vision / But it’snever gonna happen if we’re waiting for it - Every day we get a little bitcloser / Every day we get a little bit louder / Every day we get a little bit /Yeah I know, I know / Every day could be a little bit brighter / Every daycould be a little bit higher / Every day could be a little bit / Yeah I know, Iknow / It’s never gonna happen if we’re waiting for it - If you want it, youcan have it / You can have it, if you want it - My shouting, your calling / Nosiren, no warning / But it’s never gonna happen if we’re waiting for it /Infectious, your being / Ignited, I’m feeling / But it’s never gonna happen ifwe’re waiting for it - Oh I think I’m moving up… yeah / Hope you get enough…yeah / We could go so far… - If you want it, you can have it - (It’s nevergonna happen if we’re waiting for it) – You can have it, if you want it / Ifyou want it, come and get it / Come and get it, if you want it - Won’t you peelaway my skin… yeah / Let it all begin… yeah / Until you reach my heart / Ithink I’m moving up… yeah / Hope you get enough… yeah / We could go so far… - Everyday we get a little bit closer (x2) - If you want it / (No it’s never gonnahappen if we’re waiting for it) / You can have it / You can have it, if youwant it / (It’s never gonna happen if we’re waiting for it) / If you want it, come and get it / Comeand get it, if you want it / If you want it

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:43 | Сообщение # 4
Candy)
Администраторы
4 / LOVELIFE
If I die now before I wake up / Ask myself / Did I give enough love /Looking in when you’re on the outside / Ask yourself - Do you really love life(x4) - Hard up, cut me up / Good day, out of luck / My bones set in stone /Dear Lord, take me home / Crowd surf, out of bounds / Drink till we’re fallingdown / Made up that you came / Big dreams till the end - Some say we came outof the sea / Long time ago it’s true / I come out of the ocean / To make mypeace with you / I’m only fighting for you girl / I’m only fighting fortheworld / Before they bring me down / Out of Heaven / To the ground - Do youreally love life (x2) - Forward, sweep me up / High tide, good enough / Sadface, when we’re low / Always, step to the right / Amen, ready made / Baddreams, out again / Fireworks, good to know / Today’s the start of the weekend -What a way, what a way / What a way to go / Maybe something / Maybe nothing /But it’s all I know / What a way, what a way / What a way to go - Giving all my love - Give you allmy love

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:43 | Сообщение # 5
Candy)
Администраторы
5 / PORTRAIT
Life slow down / You’ve gone too fast / And words begin to mean a littleless / Bones stay strong / Cos the road ahead is long / And every voice willmiss us when we’re gone / Take a portrait, 25 let me hear you singing it out - Baba ba ba ba ba ba ba / Let me hear you singing it out - Skin don’t stretch / It’sway too new / And those who look back are only the fools / Take a portrait, 25let me hear you singing it out - Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba / Yeah I’m singing itout / Let me hear you singing it out - Years don’t come too soon / And days belong and light / Future you can wait / Cos time’s still on our side - Take aportrait, 25 let me hear you singing it out - Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba / Let me hear you singing it out / Yeah you’re singing it out /Oh sing it out / You’re free to come alive / You’re free to come tonight - Yearsdon’t come too soon / And days be long and light / Future you can wait / Costime’s still on our side - Take a portrait, 25 let me hear you singing it out -Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba / Let me hear you singing it out / Yeah you’re singingit out / Oh sing it out / You’re free to come alive / You’re free to cometonight

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:43 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
6 / HIGHER THAN HIGHER
I used to be broken / Stuck in a cage / I used to be low down / Icouldn’t be saved / Now I feel like a lion / That can not be tamed / Cos youbrought me back to life to life again - I was fearless but so easily /I letlife fade away the colour of my dreams / Now you’re with me / I know I can be /Higher… Higher than higher - (You’re lifting me up) - If you weren’t, youweren’t here / I’d be on the ground / If you weren’t, you weren’t here / I’d beout of my mind / Cos you are you are here / I can be higher / Higher thanhigher - If you weren’t, you weren’t here / I’d be lost in the fire / If youweren’t, you weren’t here / Couldn’t open up my eyes / Cos you are you are here/ I can be higher / Higher than higher - The sky is a long way / When coveredin rain / You gave me my vision / You gave me my faith / And now I’m a fighter/ I found the flame / You set me alight alight again - I was careless and soeasily / I let life fade away the colour of my dreams / Now you’re with me / Iknow we can be / Higher… Higher than higher - You’re lifting me up / Just oneway for us now / There’s no coming down / You’ve brought me back to life / SoI’m gonna go up / Higher, higher than higher / Higher than higher, higher thanhigher - Cos you are, you are here / I got my feet off the ground / Cos youare, you are here / Still losing my mind / Cos you are, you are here / I can behigher / Higher than higher - Cos you are, you are here / Now I’ve found thefire / Cos you are, you are here / I can open up my eyes / Cos you are you arehere / I can be higher / Higher than higher (x2) / You’re lifting me up

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:44 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
7 / I LIKE IT
Oh there are people here / So many people here looking back at me / Feelthe energy / Oh they call my name / Oh they call my name it’s the loudest noise / And it’s all forme - Yeah it’s all for me / Yeah when it’s all for me / I can get away to abetter place / Hey I’m looking down / Yeah I’m looking down / I can see you now/ Are you coming out - There’s a voice in my head / And it’s talking again /Out of time, out of space / It’s a feeling a meaning that I can taste - I don’tknow what people see but I like it / I don’t know why people give but I’ll takeit - Hey - Hey I’m back again / Yeah I’m back again in another place / I cansee your face / Oh let me hear you now, yeah let me hear you now / Let me hearyou loud, make a bigger sound - There’s a voice in my ear / The intention isclear / Out of time, out of space / It’s a feeling a meaning that I can taste -I don’t know what people see but I like it / I don’t know why people give butI’ll take it - Everybody’s looking for someone that they can adore / Give themwhat they came here for / Always leave them wanting more (repeat)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:44 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
8 / GIVE YOU MY LOVE
When the walls are closing in / And you’re standing in the dark / Don’tknow where you can begin / All the pressure on your heart / Heavy load insideyour head / No more colour in the sky / I’ll be lying in your bed / Happy beinghere until I die - I see light just around the corner / Make sense of it allwhen we’re together /I see you surrender put your hands up / You’ll be safewith me - I’m going to give you my love / Know that my affection / I’m going togive you my love / Comes with my protection / I wanna give you my love / Youare my addiction / I wanna give you my love / I can’t give you up / I’m gonnagive you my love / Know that I will listen / I’m gonna give you my love / Mylove no condition / I wanna give you my love / All of my decision / I wannagive you my love / I can’t give you up - We’re gonna make it to the end / Evenlonger if we try / We gonna find a place to land / There’ll be danger but we will survive - I wanna giveyou my love / All of my decision / I wanna give you my love / I can’t give youup / Don’t ever think about that / I will never hold you back / Spread your wingsnow butterfly / And I’ll be here till the day I die / Give you my love - I’mgonna give you my affection / I’m going to give you my love / Comes with myprotection / I wanna give you my love / You are my addiction / I wanna give youmy love / I can’t give you up / I’m gonna give you my love / Know that I willlisten / I’m gonna give you my love / My love no condition / I wanna give you my love / Allof my decision / I wanna give you my love / I can’t give you up

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:44 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
9 / FREEZE
With a little bit of work / And a little bit of conversation / With ahead full of hope / And a bit of your self belief / Is it asking too much to / Rely on your imagination /Am I asking too much / To remain in your company / Stop everything - We canstay here if you hold still / We can stay here for life if you say you will /We’ll be caught in a moment of time / If we all freeze… / Don’t even breathe /Everyone freeze / Then you won’t leave - With the flicker of a promise / And inview of our situation / I think you should know / That I never wanted this tochange / And you’re free to say whatever you want to / But whatever you want,whatever you want / Don’t change - Please don’t change - The words, the wordswe never say / Don’t make a sound till it’s too late / Just freeze so we don’thave to start again / Before we make the same mistakes / Before we throw it allaway / The words, the words we never say / Don’t make a sound till it’s toolate / Just freeze so we don’t have to start again / Before we make the same mistakes/ Before we throw it all away - Just freeze / Don’t even breathe / Everyonefreeze / Then you won’t leave / Everyone freeze

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:45 | Сообщение # 10
Candy)
Администраторы
10 / INTO THE WILD
Up tight, tied up again / Tied up again with my one and only friend / Yourvoice is all I can hear / All I can hear it’s the music to my ears - Stayingout of trouble staying in and out of touch / In and out of touch I can never getenough / Up tight, tied up again / Some things will never change - It’s almostlike we go / Dance with desire then we go playing with fire / Then we go intothe wild again - Get back, get back to town / These city lights gonna bring ushome tonight / Cos we knew the colour of gold / So long ago it’s a story to betold - Staying out of trouble staying in and out of touch / In and out of touchI can never get enough / Get back, get back to town / Please come aroundtonight - It’s almost like we go / Dance with desire then we go playing withfire / Then we go into the wild again - Into the wild again (x2) - Let me run with you/ Let me run with you my friend / Let me be with you / Running through the wildagain / Let me run with you / Let me run with you my friend / Let me be withyou / Running to the wild again - Into the wild again / Into the wild (repeat)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:45 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
11 / FLAWS
You should know what you’re fighting for / Can’t promise you oh thatperfect life / To get this far I’ve seen darker times / Never looking up,running from the light / Always out of reach, ignoring every sign - I have so many,so many flaws / If you take me, if you take me they’re yours / And if you see tomorrowI’ll give you it all / Take me take me I’m yours - You should know cos I careabout you / And you deserve more than any truth / The dirt and soil it’s stillbeneath my nails / Don’t know how to win only how to fail - Oh I wanna be abetter man than I am / Oh I wanna be the one who says he understands / And yousee tomorrow I’ll give you it all / Take me take me I’m yours - I have so many, so many flaws / If you take me, ifyou take me they’re yours / Oh if you see tomorrow I’ll give you it all / Takeme take me I’m yours / Just take me take me I’m yours (x2)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:45 | Сообщение # 12
Candy)
Администраторы
12 / GET READY FOR IT
(Get ready for it) (x2) - You said whatever you put out there / Whateveryou put out there is gonna come back / You said whenever you are ready /Whenever you are ready just let it all out / And I know cos the enemy inside me/ Cos the enemy inside me is holding me back / But we know there’s something inthe silence / There’s something in the silence / Get ready for it - Get readyfor it / You said there’s only one place left to find / Together we can savethe world tonight / Get ready for it - You said every life is a lesson / Areyou a fool or a Kingsman / Cos only you know / Hold on cos the volume is rising/ Yeah the volume is rising so you better hold on - The night is young / Untilit’s over (x2) / The night is young / The night is ours / Until tomorrow (x2) /Get ready for it - Yeah get ready for it / You said there’s only one place leftto find / Together we can save the world tonight / Get ready for it (x4) - The night is young /Until it’s over (x2) / The night is young / The night is ours / Until tomorrow(x2) / Get ready for it - I’ll hold your hand / With good intentions (x2) / I’llhold your hand / The night is ours / Until tomorrow (x2) / You said there’sonly one place left to find / Together we can save the world tonight / Getready for it (x5)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:45 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
13 / BELIEVE
Took a walk around the block / Didn’t stop, all this space / It makes mewant to see your face / Such a beautiful place / When I met you last I was at aloss / Life goes on / Breakin’ hard into the ground / It was you that I found -I can run if you are callin’ / I can fly if you are fallin’ / I can breakthrough every wall they build for me / I can see the sun is risin’ / I can seeyour eyes are smilin’ / I will hold onto the things that I believe - Believe – Shutmy eyes I feel alive / Hold me back / In our hearts, we’ll wear the scars / Ofthe wilderness years / Give me one more night at last / Filled with joy / Whenyour guard is down / And you’re hand in hand / Will you understand how lucky weare / It’s been a very long day - When your guard is down / And you’re hand inhand / Will you understand how lucky we are / It’s been a very long day - I can run ifyou are callin’ / I can fly if you are fallin’ / I can break through every wallthey build for me - I can see the sun is risin’ / I can see your eyes are smilin’/ I will hold onto the things that I believe - Tell me now if this is real /Close your eyes and you will see / Tell me now or let me go / Let me know ifyou believe (repeat)

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:46 | Сообщение # 14
Candy)
Администраторы
14 / AMAZING
Nobody knows if I told you you’d laugh out loud / If you heard her voicecalling your name you’d never be the same / Nothing was new and nowhere wassafe and sound / And then she arrived, oh just in time to save this heart ofmine / Oh, I’d waited all my life - All I know is / Nobody knows it feels soamazing / And nobody else got my story to tell / My head’s in the clouds I’m nolonger chasing / And nobody knows that it feels so amazing - Maybe she knows,and maybe she’ll soon be mine / In a perfect world, you know that this girlwould be right here tonight / Weighing heavy on my mind - Maybe my heart and myhead are colliding / Or maybe it’s more than I dare to believe / Don’t ever letme forget what I’m feeling / Or wake up to find that it’s all just a dream

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 15:46 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
15 / DO IT ALL FOR LOVE
Give me your hurt if you need someone to blame / Give me a call if youneed someone to save / I’ll take the salt and all the weight of your tears /All of your fears I’m gonna take them away / Take them away - For all your daysinspired / By the beauty of your timing / And those endless acts of kindness - Iwant to give you more, give you more / I only want to let you know / I will behere for you, here for you / How far can we go - Till the last of the daylightsurvives / We do it all for love / While we wait for the dawn to arrive / We doit all for love - I do it for you and all the people we meet / People like us,people like me / I do it for you because it’s all that I know / All that I seeand all that I saw - I hope we will recover / And return to be discovered - Tillthe last of the daylight survives / We do it all for love / While we wait forthe dawn to arrive / We do it all for love (repeat)

АриДата: Воскресенье, 30.11.2014, 17:49 | Сообщение # 16
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Ну все, можно петь хором по ту сторону мониторов smile

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

PoohДата: Четверг, 04.12.2014, 16:05 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
If It's Not Love

Before we say goodnight
Look down and call for time
Before we walk away, just think
I wish that I could say, this heart will never break
Before we start again, let's think
We felt too much to fall
Don’t bow when the curtain calls
Before we lose it all, before we lose it all

If it’s not hard enough
If it don’t hurt enough
If it’s not hard to find
If it don’t change your life
Then it’s not love

That’s never how you plan
And when you’ve lost all hope
That’s when you’ll understand
Maybe it’s my mistake
I say too much too late
‘Til we communicate, again
Don’t hide when the rain falls
If it’s easy then it can’t be loved
Before we lose it all, before we lose it all

If it’s not hard enough
If it don’t hurt enough
If it’s not hard to find

Then it’s not love
Not love
‘Cos love is never planned
Nor us to understand
‘Cos love, yes love
Is all we really have

If it’s not hard enough
If it don’t hurt enough
If it’s not hard to find

Then it’s not love
If it's not too much
Then it’s not love
Then it’s not love
Then it’s not love
Everywhere you know
Then it’s not love

PoohДата: Четверг, 04.12.2014, 16:05 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
Fall Down At Your Feet

I’ve given all that I can give
Is only what I wanted
Holding you is easier to breathe
The more I lose the less it hurts
The hurt is saning me
I’m on my knees, so please…

I, I wanna fall down at your feet
Why? Why do you bring me to my knees?
Down on my knees, on my knees

Take it all, I take the fall
Don’t have to give it back
I'd give you the world, so tell me when to stop
Anything you want, anytime you want, tell me what you need
I’d give you the world, so tell me when to stop

Why? Why do you bring me to my knees?

Anything you want, anytime you want, tell me what you need

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.11.2015, 16:58 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.11.2015, 16:58 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы

PoohДата: Пятница, 20.11.2015, 16:58 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы

GeraldordizДата: Среда, 28.12.2016, 23:56 | Сообщение # 22
Pray
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Когда Вы видите на картинках изображение паразитов, Вы наверное говорите - нет, у меня этого точно нет! Я мою руки, у меня нет домашних животных, почему это чудовище может оказаться в моем организме?<a href=http://www.now-body-clear.ru>подробнее</a>

http://www.какжить.рус

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Take That III » Тексты Take That III
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: