[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Look Back, Don't Stare. A Film About Progress (фильм о ТАКЕ ТНАТ выйдет 6 декабря 2010 года)
Look Back, Don't Stare. A Film About Progress
PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 12:04 | Сообщение # 51
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193

That's right. He did it again! In a brand new documentary that will air this Saturday, Take That will reveal that Robbie Williams has already left the group since they all got back together ­ because he thought he couldn't hack it.

In a highly emotional and honest revelation during the black-and-white film about the group's return to being a five-piece, Robbie confesses, "I didn't feel like I had the energy to do it. It was a scary prospect."

Rob is said to have walked away from the band last year, after all five members had started putting together their latest album, Progress. And it was down to Mark Owen to talk him round.

Working out how long it would take to make the album, and not putting pressure on Robbie to partake in any promo or the tour, Mark headed over to Robbie's home for a chat and they worked out it would take a month to complete the album.

He said, "I asked Rob, 'Do you have 30 days spare in the next year?' And he said 'yes'."

Well thank goodness he did, eh? It's the reunion of the decade!

PLUG: Look Back, Don¹t Stare will air this Saturday, ITV1, 9.30pm
http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-N....twitter

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 12:10 | Сообщение # 52
Candy)
Администраторы
Robbie Williams has revealed that he nearly walked out on Take That just months after rejoining the band.

Williams made the admission in the group's upcoming documentary Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress, which follows the band's reunion with their former member during secret recording sessions in summer 2009.

The 'Angels' singer explained that he felt "depleted" of energy when watching the rest of the band perform at last November's Children In Need fundraiser gig and suffered a crisis of confidence.

"I wasn't very well physically," Williams said. "I just didn't feel as if I had the energy to do it. It was a scary prospect to be out there amongst something that was so huge, feeling so depleted of life force."

Mark Owen described how he went to Williams's house in order to talk him back round to the idea.

Owen said: "I went round to Rob's house and I went round a couple of times, because it's just better if you can talk to each other I think. We said, 'Forget about promotion, forget about touring' because that's a big thing, it's always daunting.

"'You know, it's a year; let's just say we make this record, look at how many days it's going to take us max,' and we worked out, 'It's going to take about 30 days of you being in the studio this year, do you want to do it?' 'Yeah, I wanna do it.' 'Well, do you have 30 days spare?' 'Yeah I've got 30 days spare.' 'Well right, let's do it'."

Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress will be broadcast on Saturday night at 9.30pm on ITV1.
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music....on.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 12:16 | Сообщение # 53
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE THAT mania has reached an all-time high over the past few weeks.

The band announced a record-breaking stadium tour and their first new album for 15 years featuring the full original line-up.

But the road to the big announcement at the Savoy Hotel two weeks ago was far from smooth.

Every Take That fan has been gripped by the story of the lads' reconciliation with ROBBIE.

And for the first time, on Saturday night millions of TV viewers will be able to see exactly what unravelled behind the scenes.

The warts-and-all documentary at 9.30pm on ITV1 - straight after X Factor - lifts the lid on some intimate scenes as the band settled their issues.

And it is seriously gripping stuff.

Cameras followed GARY BARLOW, 39, MARK OWEN, 38, JASON ORANGE, 40, and HOWARD DONALD, 42, as they made peace with Robbie, 36, after a bitter decade apart.

Each member offers a brutally honest - and often shocking - account of their feelings, with some genuinely tear-jerking moments.

Robbie is visibly unwell in early scenes, looking like a broken man. After the initial making up, he walks out AGAIN because he isn't ready to emerge from his self-imposed exile.

The documentary - Take That: Look Back, Don't Stare - follows Mark Owen as he emerges from rehab and delves into Gary's feelings about his vicious war of words with Robbie.

Jason and Howard also open up about their fears of slipping into the background as a pair of "muppets" dancing in the background.

It's compelling viewing and something the band are very proud of making. It will be a ratings buster this weekend. Here's a preview of what the band have to say.

Robbie

One of the most riveting moments sees Gary and Rob open up about their feud.

Robbie said: "My problem has always been with Gary. It always was with Gary. I wanted to crush him, I wanted to crush the memory of the band - and I didn't let go.

"You know, even when he was down, I didn't let go. And for that I sincerely apologise. But I needed Gary to listen to my truth, to what my experience was, and I needed him to validate it for me.

"And he validated it for me. And it was a real f****** magical moment because you realise when two grown-ups meet up and go, 'Here's my truth' you go, 'Yeah, I'm sorry'.

"There's room for movement and you realise you only hurt so much because you love them so much."

The rift has healed to the point that they have become incredibly close.

Rob added: "He's gone way beyond being a father figure and looking after us, driving this machine and being the captain of the ship. And I'm incredibly happy to be under his tutelage because he's the man."

Robbie's apology is genuine and heartfelt, with the excitement about his fresh start. "All of a sudden I'm inspired, there's something to work on and some people to work with. There's nothing for me to do other then be in Take That.

"I'm f****** bored. I'm scared, I'm lonely, and I've said everything I want to say in a record. I'm enjoying this sharing too much to want to go back to the Robbie Williams band.

"I'm breaking me up. Yeah, I'm breaking me up because of music similarities.

"We don't need each other - we want each other. My hope is that that friendship will regenerate itself somehow. I want to play a game where we get to know each other, and the playing of the game is writing the tunes.

"It's like that jumping out of a plane thing and I've packed my own parachute - that's really worrying."

Robbie walks out on the band again after the Children In Need show last November, when he appeared with Take That on stage for the first time in 15 years.

He explained his wobble by saying: "I wasn't very well, physically. I just didn't feel as if I had the energy to do it.

"It was a scary prospect to be out there among something so huge, feeling so depleted of life force."

Mark

One of the most poignant moments in the documentary shows Mark emerging from a month in rehab after confronting his booze demons.

He makes a two-mile walk from the rehab centre on the coast as part of the treatment to think about what he has been through.

He said: "I didn't really know I was broke - but I was pretty f****** broke when I look back at it now. Drink and me equals not good, really.

"There was a time when I was, like, 'I can't ever go in a studio ever again, I can't do this. It's just not who I am or what I've been doing'.

"And then I thought, 'Well, you know it's quite selfish, we've come this far now and done all this work. Don't let everybody down. You've let everybody down enough - you don't want to let them all down again'." Now the band are back together, he spoke about how they will all have to find their role again.

He added: "Now Rob's come back into the band, maybe it's time for us to make peace with the whole thing, to reflect a little bit on the journey. Everybody's got to find their space. It's important to find your own space within it all."

When Robbie dropped the bombshell that he was leaving for the second time, Mark was the one who encouraged him to re-think.

He said: "I went round to Rob's house a couple of times because it's just better if you can talk to each other, I think.

"We worked it out that day. We said forget about promotion, forget about touring because that's a big thing. It's always daunting. You know, it's a year.

"Let's just say we make this record. Look at how many days it's going to take us max. We worked out it is going to take about 30 days of being in the studio this year. Do you want to do it?

"Yeah, I wanna do it. Well, do you have 30 days spare? Yeah, I've got 30 days spare. Well right, let's do it." Mark clashes in one scene with Gary, arguing about ideas in the studio. Mark said: "We have to find a way to agree on something, what's the process there, because we are gonna hit walls."

Gary

For the first time Gary opens up about the extent of his depression when Robbie attacked him relentlessly as his solo career stalled.

The abuse was so bad, at one point he asked the bank if he could change his name on his credit cards.

He said: "It was hard watching Rob getting further and further into the distance and I just seemed like I'd gone ten steps back.

"It was like a constant daily mock. It followed me everywhere. You just feel like a total loser.

"In fact, I remember asking the bank whether I could change my name on my card. I couldn't face my own name because even over the phone people would hear it and make some wisecrack.

"The Rob I'm with now certainly wasn't the guy I was with in the Nineties. I needed those years. I needed that to happen to get to here. I almost want to say thanks. All that s*** was great because it made me reach the bottom. Now look at me.

"One of the things that was a big revelation about joining the band this time round was how much I loved everyone's company.

"How much I loved hearing about what happened during everyone's weekend. I wasn't interested in that the first time around.

"If we hadn't come back together as a band, we wouldn't have seen Rob again. We needed to meet again as equals - with equal success - back in a great place. And we are equals right now.

"I'd like Rob to have a real ball with us. I wanna see him alive on stage because I haven't seen it for years. If it helps him and if it helps him find Robbie again, then that's gonna be great."

The despair etched on Gary's face when he discovers Robbie has quit again is touching stuff.

Gary is filmed saying: "When I heard, just before I went on holiday Rob doesn't want to do it now, I was like, 'What the f***'s this!' I never really wanted to be in a band. I felt like I'd got to the end of Take That and I was saying there goes my long-lost friends and farewell to them, because we'd all been stitched together by a manager, had travelled the world for five years together."

Howard & Jason

At the press conference a couple of weeks back, in Robbie's words Howard was "the body" and Jason was "the dancer".

But in Look Back, Don't Stare, they prove they are equal to the others, offering the toughest criticism of Robbie's return.

Robbie asks Howard if he is nervous and he replies: "Yeah, I suppose I am worried about feeling part of it, really - you know, now we have three great writers. We don't just want to be the two muppets in the background.

"I remember sending Robbie an email saying this is about our life. This is about the five of us. This is about life."

Jason added: "Howard said, 'Should we make up a dance routine so we can show them something when we turn up?'

"Look how far we have come since 20 years ago, when it was just dog eat dog. It was every man for himself - and now we try to help each other. It's quite a transformation really.

"Aside from the laughs that we shared with the lads, it was all s*** those years. When Rob walked back in the room if felt whole again. Whatever happens, by hook or by crook, we've just got to do it. Whatever it takes - fall-outs, arguments, tears, whatever."

Jason takes it badly when Robbie walks out for the second time. He said: "It was like the rug was pulled from under my feet. I was gutted. I actually said to Rob, 'Your whims have a direct effect on us'. But, equally, none of us were going to say 'No' to Rob.

"We were going to try to encourage him strongly but we weren't going to say, 'No, you must do this' - because we tried to manipulate him and each other back in the day and we don't want manipulation to be part of it. It was his choice."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....m71HM7L

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:03 | Сообщение # 54
Candy)
Администраторы
И МОЁ СЕРДЦЕ ОСТАНОВИЛОСЬ СМОТРИМ ВИДЕО!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video....k_music

ЛеончикДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:08 | Сообщение # 55
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
Quote (Pooh)
И МОЁ СЕРДЦЕ ОСТАНОВИЛОСЬ

Pooh, остановилось не только у тебя happy И пусть весь мир подождёт biggrin

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:08 | Сообщение # 56
Candy)
Администраторы
ВАУ В ФИНЛЯНДИИ ФИЛЬМ ТОЖЕ ПОКАЖУТ!

ЛеончикДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:09 | Сообщение # 57
МОЯ ЛЮБИМАЯ МАРКОВКА
Награды: 10
Ущепните меня happy

CarmenLGДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:21 | Сообщение # 58
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
First look at new Take That

A BEHIND-THE-SCENES Take That documentary lifts the lid on the band's reunion with Robbie Williams.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....oc.html

elizabethДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 19:52 | Сообщение # 59
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
А вот это было уже
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb....newsxml

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 20:06 | Сообщение # 60
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, о такого нет - бедный Ховик cry cry cry

MaryДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 20:23 | Сообщение # 61
Now I met you where the lights are...
Награды: 87
Бедняжка Ховард, поправляйся скорее.

I ran a thousand miles to be by your side...

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:04 | Сообщение # 62
Candy)
Администраторы
Список стран wink
There will be exclusive showings of Take That's new film 'Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress' (the directors cut) on Monday 15th November, worldwide.

Here on takethat.com, we have pairs of tickets to give away for each of these screenings. If you'd like to be in with a chance of attending one of the screenings, click on your venue of choice below to enter. The UK screenings will be the full-length version with extra footage not shown in the ITV broadcast this Saturday.

UK
London
Manchester
Birmingham
Glasgow
Cardiff
Newcastle

Worldwide
Zurich, Switzerland
Sydney, Australia
Johannnesburg, South Africa
Barcelona, Spain
Madrid, Spain
Stockholm, Sweden
Lisbon, Portugal
Oslo, Norway
Milan, Italy
Dublin, Ireland
Cork, Ireland
Amsterdam, Holland
Paris, France
Berlin, Germany
Hamburg, Germany
Helsinki, Finland
Copenhagen, Denmark
Brussels/Flem, Belgium
Brussels/Waloon, Belgium
Vienna, Austria
Warsaw, Poland

In this amazingly candid documentary 'Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress' the band let cameras follow them for the past extraordinary 12 months to reveal the real story on how they got back into each other's lives and back into the recording studio.

Shot in black and white, and peppered with archive footage, the fly on the wall documentary gives viewers unprecedented access to Gary, Howard, Jason and Mark as they reunite with former band mate Robbie Williams. It tracks their progress as they write and record their new album together and finally confirm the reunion of all reunions to the rest of the world.

It's fifteen years since the band last recorded a full album together in 1995, and the documentary reveals in detail how the reunion came about and how they have all adjusted once more to life as a five piece. In the band's own words they disclose their worries, hopes and concerns about working together again and share the very private process of making their best album yet.

Above all, 'Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress' documents the story of a unique friendship that started twenty years ago and is now stronger than ever, culminating in the most exciting reunion in British pop history.

Please note that you must be aged 16 years or over to enter this competition and to attend a screening. If you have been chosen, you will be notified by email this Thursday (11 November)

A DVD of the full-length director's cut of 'Look Back, Don't Stare: A Film About Progress' will be released on DVD on December 6th through Polydor Records - preorder it here.
http://www.takethat.com/news....rogress
Мы как всегда в пролёте dry

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:44 | Сообщение # 63
Candy)
Администраторы
Решила таки выложить фото)
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:46 | Сообщение # 64
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
biggrin biggrin biggrin
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:47 | Сообщение # 65
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:50 | Сообщение # 66
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:51 | Сообщение # 67
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:54 | Сообщение # 68
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 21:55 | Сообщение # 69
Candy)
Администраторы
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki
Милафко biggrin biggrin biggrin
Hosted on Fotki

elizabethДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 22:05 | Сообщение # 70
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Милафко

Pooh, а тО!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink

PoohДата: Вторник, 09.11.2010, 22:18 | Сообщение # 71
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, biggrin biggrin biggrin

АриДата: Среда, 10.11.2010, 09:42 | Сообщение # 72
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Сообщение # 69

Гари на первой фотке: "Чего б такого сбацать?" happy

Джей стиляга в очках! happy

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

AnkaДата: Среда, 10.11.2010, 11:21 | Сообщение # 73
I am what I am
Награды: 15
Джейка с Марком у ноутбука....Что-то я не понял, разве Марк у нас левша??? surprised

Рано или поздно, так или иначе.

PoohДата: Среда, 10.11.2010, 11:35 | Сообщение # 74
Candy)
Администраторы
Anka, surprised Кстати да - хотя может просто фото такое wink

АриДата: Среда, 10.11.2010, 11:39 | Сообщение # 75
It's more than spiritual, physical...
Администраторы
Награды: 17
Может, кадр перевернут. Ну гитаре он вроде как правой играет.

Потом я вот тоже иногда левой пишу, хотя правша (меня в детстве переучили). Может, он обеими руками может?

1 and 5 July 2009 - Take That The Circus Live, Wembley Stadium, London
4 and 5 July 2011 - Take That Progress Live, Wembley Stadium, London
5 and 6 June 2015 - Take That III Live, O2 Arena, London

Форум Take That & Robbie » TAKE THAT Forever » Progress » Look Back, Don't Stare. A Film About Progress (фильм о ТАКЕ ТНАТ выйдет 6 декабря 2010 года)
Поиск: