[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Wooden Boat » Новости (о Джейсоне)
Новости
PoohДата: Пятница, 13.05.2011, 19:53 | Сообщение # 226
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
sound, ой точно wacko happy happy happy

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

MaryДата: Воскресенье, 15.05.2011, 05:52 | Сообщение # 227
Now I met you where the lights are...
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 87
Quote (Pooh)
ust done our Eurovision sweepstake at TT rehearsals.

I got Slovakia - come on the twins

Jay got Azerbaijan.

А Джей-то вытянул то, что надо! Азербайджан выиграл surprised
Похоже, он не только экстрасекс, но и экстрасенс biggrin

I ran a thousand miles to be by your side...

JaseДата: Воскресенье, 15.05.2011, 09:09 | Сообщение # 228
Sure
Проверенный Гражданин ТТ Всел
Награды: 5
Quote (Mary)
А Джей-то вытянул то, что надо! Азербайджан выиграл surprised
Похоже, он не только экстрасекс, но и экстрасенс

Они теперь должны на него молиться!)))) pray pray pray

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 22.05.2011, 12:17 | Сообщение # 229
Candy)
Администраторы
Scrub my Back for Good, Jay

With just five sleeps to go until their Progress tour kicks off, I've got inside access to TAKE THAT's secrets on the road.

Boys on tour... Take That Boys on tour... Take That

Soul sensation BEVERLEY KNIGHT, who supported the band on their Circus tour in 2006, revealed that band member JASON ORANGE would often keep the others waiting right at the crucial moment.

Bev told me: "The lads would shower before the show but Jason would always have his at the last minute.

"I remember knocking on the door to see if they were all ready and GARY would yell, 'Don't come in, Jason's still in the shower'."

According to Bev, the boys have their diva moments too.

She added: "They all have to be alone to have their own space before going on stage."
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw....in.html

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

SwanheartДата: Воскресенье, 22.05.2011, 18:06 | Сообщение # 230
Rule the world
Награды: 149
Quote (Pooh)
According to Bev, the boys have their diva moments too.
She added: "They all have to be alone to have their own space before going on stage

я не могу понять, почему ЭТО делает их дивами? по-моему это вполне нормально, когда артист перед выступлением хочет побыть одним и настроится на нужную волну

Quote (Pooh)
"I remember knocking on the door to see if they were all ready and GARY would yell, 'Don't come in, Jason's still in the shower'."

то ли у меня голова сегодня не на месте, то ли фраза мне кажется нелогичной happy

Heart of glass, Blondie sings in her ear, You're a rock queen, honey and we all hear you (с)

NatalikaДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 03:41 | Сообщение # 231
Back for good
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Swanheart)
то ли у меня голова сегодня не на месте, то ли фраза мне кажется нелогичной
Действительно, никакой логики happy

PoohДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 13:20 | Сообщение # 232
Candy)
Администраторы
JASON Orange says he loves being the only single man in Take That.

Jason Orange, 40, isn’t ready to give up the party lifestyle like his bore-off bandmates.

Jason, 40, confessed: “I have no problem with being single.

“In fact, I love it. The other lads have to go home early as they are with their partners and some of them have children.

“But I enjoy being single and being able to go out partying. I don’t want to settle down just yet.”

We’re pleased to see that despite the fact Take That are getting a bit long in the tooth, party animal Jason is single-handedly keeping their caning reputation alive and kicking.

One member who certainly won’t be joining Jason for a sambuca or five is fellow TT star Mark Owen, 39, who quit the devil’s juice after spending time in rehab last year.

The pint-sized star has admitted he is now getting used to his new life of sobriety.

Mark said: “I’m enjoying not drinking. It is fine by me. It does seem strange not drinking at parties but I am doing all right now.”

It appears the leader of the “all work and no play” brigade in the man band is Gary Barlow, who we discovered spends so much time writing chart-topping tunes, he hardly ever takes a break with his wife.

A friend of the new X Factor judge, 40, told us: “Gary is a workaholic . He recently took his wife Dawn on holiday for the first time in 10 years.

“People think the boys have all this money and go abroad all the time but all Gary loves doing is writing songs.

“But a few months ago he decided to leave his recording studio and take Dawn on a well-earned break.”

We reckon overworked Gary should take a few tips from his old chum Jason.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlis....t-taken

SwanheartДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 13:57 | Сообщение # 233
Rule the world
Quote (Pooh)
party animal Jason

Quote (Pooh)
The pint-sized star

Quote (Pooh)
the leader of the “all work and no play” brigade in the man band is Gary Barlow

хорошо так всех ребят описали happy

Quote (Pooh)
We reckon overworked Gary should take a few tips from his old chum Jason

интересно, какие именно wink

Heart of glass, Blondie sings in her ear, You're a rock queen, honey and we all hear you (с)

MaryДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 16:53 | Сообщение # 234
Now I met you where the lights are...
Награды: 87
Quote (Pooh)
But I enjoy being single and being able to go out partying. I don’t want to settle down just yet

Ах, ты гулёна

I ran a thousand miles to be by your side...

soundДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 18:21 | Сообщение # 235
Something good is gonna happen...
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 21
Ну, не знаю... Если человек в 40 лет говорит, что наслаждадется тусовками - неужто искренне от это говорит?

madДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 18:44 | Сообщение # 236
ДжееFeel
Награды: 68
я тоже думаю, что Джей лукавит... это своего рода отмазка: у меня все хорошо, отвалите.... Не поверю, что он не хочет семью и детей .... тем более все остальные это имеют....

RinaДата: Понедельник, 23.05.2011, 22:25 | Сообщение # 237
Cold hands warm heart
Награды: 47
Quote (sound)
Если человек в 40 лет говорит, что наслаждадется тусовками - неужто искренне от это говорит?

Кто знает. Но наслаждаться ими лет 25 - хоть и постоянство, но ведь скука смертная dry Мне тоже не верится, что у Джейки никаких других потребностей нет.

NatalikaДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 05:03 | Сообщение # 238
Back for good
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Ну а что?! Есть же мужчины, которым не хочется себя обременять семьей, заботами! Может для Джейсона не пришло это время, когда хочется семейного уюта, а вот лет через пять вдруг резко захочется. dry

mistizoДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 13:46 | Сообщение # 239
любительница Оранжевых Марок
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 17
Quote (Natalika)
Может для Джейсона не пришло это время, когда хочется семейного уюта, а вот лет через пять вдруг резко захочется.

А если потом поздно будет?

KaTTaloniaДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 14:08 | Сообщение # 240
Karma Killer
Награды: 20
mistizo, ну если в течении следующих 20 лет не решится то наверное да,поздно....

if loving you is wrong i don`t wanna be right

NatalikaДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 15:39 | Сообщение # 241
Back for good
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (KaTTalonia)
если в течении следующих 20 лет не решится то наверное да,поздно....
Ну, учитывая, что Чарли Чаплин в 70 лет смог "родить" ребенка, то у Джея ещё 30 лет форы впереди happy

soundДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 16:40 | Сообщение # 242
Something good is gonna happen...
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 21
Ага, только у Чаплина-то это не первый ребёнок был...

Да дело-то и не в том, поздно или нет. Просто не верю я, что он серьёзно так сказал. Ну не производит он впечатление праздного гуляки. Глубже он, что ли...

А уж живет как хочет - никто ж не осуждает. Просто поднимался уже вопрос о том, какой генофонд пропадает! happy

KaTTaloniaДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 17:23 | Сообщение # 243
Karma Killer
Natalika, ну с одной стороны сейчас и в 100 лет можно зачать наверное,вопрос в том успеешь ли воспитать)))надо же чтоб Джей своих детей научил нижнему брейку wink
а в общем я что то никогда и не слышала чтоб он жаждал семейных ценностей,ему наверное хватило в детстве всего этого,вон их сколько было у папы с мамой

elizabethДата: Вторник, 24.05.2011, 19:53 | Сообщение # 244
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Quote (sound)
Просто не верю я, что он серьёзно так сказал. Ну не производит он впечатление праздного гуляки. Глубже он, что ли...

А мне кажется, что у Джея всегда чуть грустный взгляд cry Если быть совсем откровенной - я о нем беспокоюсь, ничего с собой поделать не могу.

NatalikaДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 08:03 | Сообщение # 245
Back for good
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (sound)
какой генофонд пропадает!

Это да!
Quote (KaTTalonia)
ему наверное хватило в детстве всего этого,вон их сколько было у папы с мамой

Думаю, ему этого и сейчас хватает с головой happy

KaTTaloniaДата: Среда, 25.05.2011, 11:07 | Сообщение # 246
Karma Killer
Natalika, ну сейчас по крайней мере они взрослые,не так наверное сложно уже....вот устал Джей от компании-уехал домой,в холостяцкую свою квартиру

madДата: Воскресенье, 29.05.2011, 01:01 | Сообщение # 247
ДжееFeel
Награды: 68
biggrin

Future's not Orange

TAKE THAT may be better second time around - but JASON ORANGE is still very much stuck in the Nineties.

So much so that GARY BARLOW even tried to step in and stop him from purchasing an old-fashioned piece of music equipment.

Gary said: "I caught Jason trying to buy a CD Walkman.

"I said, 'Jay, what are you doing? I'll get you an iPod.'"

But Jason was having none of it.

He explained: "I like the CD Walkmans. I'm a bit old fashioned like that.

"And I still even have lots of old cassette tapes."

It seems the future's not Orange after all.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....es.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 21.06.2011, 20:54 | Сообщение # 248
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That had split, his attempts to broaden his horizons with an acting career had flopped – and he had the least amount of fan mail of all five bandmates.

So the young former breakdancer went back to college, enrolling at South Trafford College in Altrincham to study psychology, biology, history and sciences at A-Level, preparing for a career as a “normal” bloke.

Luckily for him, he didn’t actually need any of that, with 2005’s reunion launching him back into the pop stratosphere.

Still, it must be tough being one of the “less famous” members of Take That – that is, one of the ones who isn’t Robbie, Gary or Mark.

You don’t get to sing any of the good songs, and people get you confused with “the other one” who isn’t as well known (yes, that’s you, Howard).

Even your own dedicated band website can’t be bothered to upload a bio for you.

But with rumours of star-studded trysts, an acting career and continued speculation over his sexuality, Orange really does have a story to tell of his own.

Born in Crumpsall, North Manchester, he started out as a member of breakdancing crew Street Machine, landing him a job as a dancer on late-80s TV show Hitman and Her hosted by Pete Waterman.

There, he met future bandmate Howard, who recommended him to Take That creator Nigel Martin-Smith after making it through the early auditions in 1989.

Trivia fans will be interested to know that during the 90s incarnation of Take That, Orange did not sing any lead vocals at all, on any of the tracks.

Realising this would probably not make a solo career easy, he is the only one who never even attempted a solo single, instead venturing on to the small screen.

He landed a role as DJ Brent Moyer in the Lynda La Plante thriller Killer Net in 1998, and performed in the stage production Gob by Jim Kenworth at The King’s Head Theatre in London – but it never really went further than that.

Shortly afterwards, he announced he “couldn’t stand” the audition process and quietly gave up.

He then took a tour of Europe and America lasting several months, before deciding it was time to get an education.

Things have, needless to say, taken a significant up-swing since then.

Not only is he back raking in the millions, he has actually been allowed to sing on some of the tracks, taking lead vocals on Wooden Boat from the Beautiful World album.

“It took me 17 years to do that,” he joked after performing it live in Belfast during the 2007 Beautiful World tour.

He has since taken lead vocals on How Did It Come To This, from 2008’s The Circus, and Flowerbed, a hidden bonus track on last year’s post-Robbie album Progress.

He is also often seen these days playing guitar on stage, a skill he picked up while making number one hit Babe in 1993.

“Take That, for me, the first time, took from me. It gave me money, it gave me a standard of living, but it robbed me of my voice,” he said in interview earlier this year.

“To come back as an older adult, on my guard a bit and wiser, we can all grow from that experience.”

In contrast to many of his bandmates, Orange’s personal life has always been something of a mystery.

Never married, and with no children, he was raised as a Mormon by his family, but renounced the faith when he was a teenager.

He attended South Manchester High School, which closed in August 1999, but left with no qualifications and instead got a job as an apprentice painter and decorator with Direct Works, the local council’s repair and maintenance division.

He has remained steadfastly secretive about his love life, and aside from a few dubiously-sourced kiss and tells, he has never been publicly linked with anyone.

That is, aside from a much-debated possible tryst with superstar pop icon Lulu. They were first linked as the Scottish singer appeared as a guest vocalist on Relight My Fire in 1993, and she joined them on tour as the support act.

Bearing in mind Orange was only 23 compared to 45-year-old Lulu at this point, there was much hinting and tales of flirtations on both sides at the time.

Speculation was revived recently when in her autobiography, Lulu, now 57, said she had “felt like a teenager again” when she was with Take That but insisted she restrained herself – despite Jason’s flirting.

After starting out as a backing dancer who couldn’t really sing, who had to go back to college to try and get qualified for another job, he’s done pretty well for himself.

Now, he’s worth millions, followed around by screaming girls, and in the midst of yet another carnival spectacular of a tour.

So really being the “less famous” of one of the most successful, highly paid boy bands of all time isn’t that bad after all.

Read more: http://www.expressandstar.com/enterta....vkQZp7y

SwanheartДата: Вторник, 21.06.2011, 21:06 | Сообщение # 249
Rule the world
с интересной интонацией написана статья biggrin аж сначала покоробило)))
а так - довольно хороший, краткий эксурс в биографию)

TerДата: Вторник, 21.06.2011, 22:16 | Сообщение # 250
SuperexТТremal
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 11
Quote (Swanheart)
с интересной интонацией написана статья

я бы сказала, что она полна сарказма и желчных подъ*бок

Где-то на грани между поверхностным сном и глубоким маразмом

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Wooden Boat » Новости (о Джейсоне)
Поиск: