[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Speak Without Words » Новости (Новости о Хове)
Новости
PoohДата: Суббота, 16.02.2008, 00:10 | Сообщение # 1
Удаленные

Кто-нибудь знает немецкий? wink http://apps.vienna.at/tools....cgid=80

PoohДата: Среда, 19.03.2008, 23:05 | Сообщение # 2
Удаленные

Счастливица бывшая на сете Хова
http://inaregine.blogspot.com/2008....ig.html

PoohДата: Вторник, 15.04.2008, 23:08 | Сообщение # 3
Удаленные

ladies' man shines on DJ desk
from JANE MASUMY
As early as on this night was the dance floor in the "Halo" on the Great freedom never been so full. From all over Europe travelled the girls. Armed with cameras, dressed in hot outfits. But as that for which they were here, on Saturday finally, danced only the boys. The girls were probably too excited: Take That singer Howard Donald (39) just a few metres away at the DJ desk! They stood and stared, shot pictures, screamed.
"I am nervous before every DJ set ," admitted Howard Exclusive interview with the MOPO. "I have to concentrate and wants the crowd to dance. Therefore, I keep away from photo-hunters."
Easier said than done. The dance floor shone in permanent flash light. But why does the pop star is this? Take That is the most successful British boy group of all time, celebrated two years ago, a brilliant comeback. "My real passion has always been the djing," says the Englishman with a Manchester accent, "I would prefer to write only house and produce music." For that he don`t have enough.
The DJ and women swarm travel between his home on the south coast of England and an apartment in Muenster, he and his girlfriend Marie-Christine Musswessels (27) and daughter Lola (3) inhabited. "My older daughter Grace ( lives in England, so I share my time between the towns." And the patchwork family, the DJ job and Take That! "It is difficult, to get the three things under a hat," sighs Howard. Four times a month, he has a gig.
He reveals: "It is now less, because we want to write new songs in London for Take That."
http://archiv.mopo.de/archiv....lt.html

ВиолеТТаДата: Пятница, 25.04.2008, 16:47 | Сообщение # 4
Stay young and live forever..LG
Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 0
Quote (Tanja-I)
Бедный, как же все его замучили своими вспышками))

я не очень поняла смысл wacko cry cry

"I've got a bit of a headache, a bit of a lump gathering over my eye but if I have another 75 cigarettes and a couple of bottles of gin I'll be all right. I might go to sleep tonight."
- Noel Gallagher

PoohДата: Пятница, 25.04.2008, 20:58 | Сообщение # 5
Удаленные

ХОВ - СКРОМНИК НАШ) smile

LissenaДата: Вторник, 06.05.2008, 18:24 | Сообщение # 6
Удаленные

Quote (ВиолеТТа)
я не очень поняла смысл

Ховард высказал большую благодарность посетителям его выступлений за то, что они стали меньше фотографировать его, потому что постоянные снимк заставляют его чухать себя "золотой рыбкой" и сбивают с работы...

но что ж тут сделаешь, а?! как это можно увидеть Хова и не сфоткать?!

PoohДата: Среда, 20.08.2008, 23:16 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Новое сообщение у Хова на Сайте

NEW DJ GIGS FALL 2008
HELLO TO ALL,

NEW DJ GIGS IN OCTOBER HAVE JUST BEEN POSTED IN THE TOURDATES SECTION, HAVE A LOOK !
I´M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY AGAIN AT EVENTIK AND 5TH CLUB (FORMERLY OGS CLUB), C U THERE !!!

HOWARD
http://www.howarddonald.de/

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

HOWLEYДата: Четверг, 21.08.2008, 00:01 | Сообщение # 8
Язычница
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Quote (Lissena)
аставляют его чухать себя "золотой рыбкой"

Интересно,это как? :)Он может и желания ещё выполняет? wink

LissenaДата: Суббота, 23.08.2008, 04:33 | Сообщение # 9
Keeping my heart in his pocket
Администраторы
Награды: 10
Quote (DOMINO)
Интересно,это как? :)Он может и желания ещё выполняет?

happy happy happy о да, с желаниями было бы круто)) но думаю он имел ввиду, что к нему относятся так, вроде он золотой, всмысле драгоценный, а аквариум - видимо, из-за того что он не может раскрепоститься. короче, Хов заговорил символами ггг

Quote (Pooh)
´M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY AGAIN AT EVENTIK AND 5TH CLUB (FORMERLY OGS CLUB), C U THERE !!!

эх, Хова, а как мы looking forward чтоб ты бросил свои эвэнтик и махнул сюда...

Don't let your demons pull you down, 'cause you can have it all

HOWLEYДата: Суббота, 23.08.2008, 21:50 | Сообщение # 10
Язычница
Quote (Lissena)
эх, Хова, а как мы looking forward чтоб ты бросил свои эвэнтик и махнул сюда...

И не калякай!Я бы тогда всё бросила и махнула туда,где у вас сюда! happy happy

PoohДата: Четверг, 28.08.2008, 23:14 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
Новое интервью с Ховардом) smile
In the three years since Take That announced that they were reforming, Howard Donald's time has been devoted to playing packed-out arenas across Europe. Taking a sidestep to return to his first love, he'll be playing a headline DJ set at The Plug on Saturday.

For those of us who only really know you from Take That, what can we expect from your DJ set?
Quality underground electro house music. There are a lot of good tracks out there right now by the likes of David Guetta, BeatThiefs, Funkagenda, Jonathan Ulysses, Wally Lopez, Deep Dish

How does DJing compare to performing live?
DJing is much more personal: I'm closer to the crowd and I direct the show in terms of the music I play. When it's a large [live] show, although there are huge numbers of people, you are quite removed from them and it's a different kind of atmosphere.

Weren't you tempted to use a pseudonym?
No, but I still worry as to how I will be received when I DJ, which I actually think is a positive thing because it's not good to take anything for granted.

Do you feel you've successfully overcome the stigma of being merely a celebrity DJ?
It's taken a few years to get people to take me seriously as a DJ. Along with support from my DJ management company, we have managed to get people to stop thinking of me as just another celebrity DJ and see me as someone who's serious about music, someone that only wants to play the best clubs and to serious house music lovers.

Have your Take That bandmates ever come to see you play?
I used to DJ at Take That after-show parties, so they have all seen me behind the decks at some point.

http://www.metro.co.uk/metroli....source=

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

LissenaДата: Пятница, 29.08.2008, 23:34 | Сообщение # 12
Keeping my heart in his pocket
Администраторы
Награды: 10
Пять вопросов Ховарду Дональду

RICHARD SMIRKE - среда, август 27, 2008

Спустя три года после того как Take That анонсировали свой камбэк, время Ховарда Дональда было посвящено миграциям с одного стадиона на другой по всей Европе. Возвращаясь иногда к диджейству, он сыграет главый сет на The Plug в субботу.

Для тех из нас, кто знает тебя по Take That, что мы можем ожидать от твоего DJ сэта?

Качественной андеграунд-электро-хаус музыки. Сейчас есть много хороших треков, таких как David Guetta, BeatThiefs, Funkagenda, Jonathan Ulysses, Wally Lopez, Deep Dish.

Как диджейство сопоставляется с живыми выступлениями на сцене?

Диджейство намного более личное занятие: я ближе к толпе и я управляю шоу с помощью музыки, которую играю. Когда речь идет о большом, живом шоу, несмотря на огромное количество людей я все же достаточно отдален от них, и это совсем другая атмосфера.

Не хотелось ли тебе использовать псевдоним?

Нет, хотя я до сих пор переживаю, как меня будут воспринимать в качестве диджея, и это пожалуй, правильно, нельзя ничего воспринимать с ожиданием гарантии.

Чувствуешь ли ты, что преодолел предрассудки, которые возникают у людей перед знаметитостью, которая параллельно диджеит, как бы не всерьез?

Прошло несколько лет прежде чем люди начали меня воспринимать всерьез, как диджея. Меня очень поддерживает менеджмент моей диджейской компанией, нам удалось убедить людей, что я не знаменитость, которая диджействует, а человек, действительно заинтересованный в музыке, который хочет играть в лучших клубах и для серьезных поклонников хаус музыки.

Приходят ли иногда коллеги по Take That послушать твои сэты?

Я диджеил неоднократно на Take That афтепати, так что они, в принципе, видели меня, крутящим диски.

Sat, The Plug, Matilda Street, Central Sheffield, 10.30pm, £5. Tel: 0114 276 2676. www.the-plug.com

Don't let your demons pull you down, 'cause you can have it all

HOWLEYДата: Пятница, 29.08.2008, 23:42 | Сообщение # 13
Язычница
Quote (Lissena)
Я диджеил неоднократно на Take That афтепати, так что они, в принципе, видели меня, крутящим диски.

Вот там бы побывать... wink
crazy

PoohДата: Понедельник, 01.09.2008, 13:01 | Сообщение # 14
Candy)
Администраторы
Never Forget, Howard used to be a Take That heart-throb but Everything Changes, And now he is a sweaty DJ

As a pop star, he's sold millions of albums, won countless awards and is a global superstar - but is Howard Donald bovvered? Not really - He'd rather be DJing.

The Take That star told me: 'I only ever want to make club tracks as far as my DJing is concerned, because I like being taken seriously as a DJ and feel that going into the pop charts isn't where I want to be'.

We caught the pop star - sorry, DJ - being taken very seriously indeed by hardcore clubbers while he was spinning the decks at Kissdafunk at Judement Sundays in Ibiza's Eden nightclub.

Sounds as if there is no room for any Take That fans in the DJ booth though

PoohДата: Четверг, 11.12.2008, 18:10 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
Ховард Дональд признался: "Возможно, я наконец-то выпущу свой сольный альбом". Теперь звезде Take That кажется, что наступило подходящее время.

Альбом был записан после распада Take That, но никогда не выходил официально.

Сейчас Ховард Дональд думает, что его альбом может быть востребован на современном рынке.

"Возможно, его нужно немного ремиксовать... но он хорош", говорит Ховард.

А в это время, новый альбом Take That "The Circus" лидирует в чартах.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri....1

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 21.12.2008, 23:31 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Exclusive: Take That star Howard Donald to play New Year's DJ set in Scotland
"TAKE THAT'S Howard Donald is giving a personal Christmas present to Scotland - by announcing he will play a DJ set here in January.

Howard is taking time out of rehearsals from Take That's latest tour to jet into Glasgow for a set at the city's Byblos nightclub.

Once there, he plans to show off his taste in house music and get about 1000 lucky clubbers into a frenzy.

And he is insisting that club owners don't charge over-inflated ticket prices for the bash, which will see him DJ for at least two hours.

Howard specifically chose Byblos club in the Merchant City after asking his advisers at Fresh DJs for a leading UK club that was "intimate" and would let him play his brand of music.

And on January 31, he promises to wow clubbers with his underground house.

Howard said: "Scottish crowds are always brilliant and I really enjoy it here.

"I was asked to come up this month but couldn't make it, so this will be a great way to start the year."

Howard and his management are so keen to get the right mix of punters, they will be giving priority vouchers out this evening - in a bid to prevent a chaotic crush on the night.

Byblos manager Bryan Timmons said: "We want to make sure our customer base gets a real treat and that we can make it accessible to his clubbing audience.

"Things will be chaotic on the night, so we are giving our regulars a priority pass tonight to guarantee entry and then it will be first come, first served thereafter."

Insiders claim Howard DJs out of his love for it and is not interested in making huge profit from his hobby. For that reason, a set ticket price of 15 is being charged for his exclusive appearance.

Howard's manager at Fresh DJs, Barry Amphlet, said: "Howard doesn't play many DJ dates any more and the ones he does are very select and handpicked.

"In Howard's life, first and foremost come his kids, then secondly it's Take That and thirdly comes the DJing.

"He has a little free time between New Year and between the releases of the new record in 2009 and the start of the band's rehearsals for the tour. We have to grab weekends where we can.

"Byblos is one of the leading UK clubs at the moment and the type of place Howard will enjoy due to its intimate nature, great space and great crowd."

Barry added: "The sort of stuff he plays is very diverse, but it depends on the people who are in front of him.

"Howard is a crowd pleaser but still manages to pull records out of his bag that even stun me.

"He likes his bootlegs and vocal tracks, but is still very underground. People expect a commercial sound from him but that couldn't be further from the truth."
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta....0983966

PoohДата: Четверг, 25.12.2008, 01:00 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE THAT - JET-SETTING HOLIDAY SEASON FOR TAKE THAT'S DONALD
TAKE THAT star HOWARD DONALD faces a Christmas dash, so he can spend the holidays with his daughters.
The singer will spend much of Christmas in the air between Germany and Britain.
He explains, "I'll be in Germany visiting my daughter on Christmas Eve and then I'll be coming back over (to Britain) on Boxing Day (26Dec08) to see my other daughter."
http://www.contactmusic.com/news.ns....1090239

PoohДата: Среда, 28.01.2009, 21:50 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
Это конечно не новости, а скорее старое! Но сегодня это по всему инету!
Грустно про это даже читать даже сейчас sad cry
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz....de.html

Donald 'considered committing suicide'

Howard Donald has admitted that he considered committing suicide after Take That first split in 1996.

The singer revealed that he was so distraught when the group disbanded that he contemplated taking his own life.

"I didn't want us to split... I was ****** off. I walked out the hotel and I wanted to throw myself into the Thames," he told Q magazine.

"But I thought, 'Knowing me I'll end up in the middle of the river and the tide will go out and I'll be in the papers stuck in the Thames mud'."

Howard recently admitted that he shared a 'group ****' with Robbie Williams during the group's early career.

HowittaДата: Четверг, 29.01.2009, 00:14 | Сообщение # 19
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
Quote (Pooh)
Грустно про это даже читать даже сейчас

Не то слово, даже думать не хочется об этом, сразу сердце щимит)) sad

PoohДата: Среда, 25.02.2009, 08:18 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Take That star to DJ at Lush!

TAKE That superstar Howard Donald will be playing an exclusive DJ set at Lush! in Portrush this Saturday, February 28.
As a DJ, Howard plays a unique blend of sexy, funky, vocal driving house.

Howard began his illustrious career as a DJ, playing at any party he could barge his way into.

'Unfortunately' Howard's DJing was interrupted when he was asked to perform as part of a five-strong pop group called Take That, racking up number one hits in almost every country around the world.

Once the media rollercoaster had subsided he concentrated on capitalising on his success to forward his DJing.

His exclusive appearance at Lush! is bound to be a sell-out so make sure you're early. Tickets are £12.
http://www.antrimtimes.co.uk/enterta....5719.jp

PoohДата: Вторник, 24.03.2009, 20:20 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы
Howard Donald shopping at NEXT in bournemouth.

PoohДата: Четверг, 26.03.2009, 22:03 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
ВОт чем Хова занимаеться в свободное время biggrin
25 марта
Howard Donald scratching his ear on Kensington High Street..
http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/3am/2009/03/25/clocked-115875-21226061/

CarmenLGДата: Суббота, 11.04.2009, 00:47 | Сообщение # 23
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 9
Howard Donald is pictured with daughter indulging in a spot of window shopping on Kensington High Street.

http://www.zimbio.com/picture....37QOekF

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Суббота, 11.04.2009, 00:50

CarmenLGДата: Суббота, 06.06.2009, 13:18 | Сообщение # 24
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Howard Donald involved in a lot of hip thrusting on Take That tour..

We were a tad concerned about Howard during their greatest hits medley dressed as clowns...

He was a pale, randy clown. His make-up melted under the lighting and he began inexplicably thrusting his hips back and forth.

He told us: "My face paint wasn't thick enough... "

Er, and the thrusting?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs....1418746

CarmenLGДата: Вторник, 07.07.2009, 18:39 | Сообщение # 25
Rule the world
Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Howard's on song
Posted: Tuesday 7 Jul 2009

Take That’s comeback might have helped him find his voice as a vocalist, but Howard Donald says he has no plans to do his own thing if the boys part company again.

While there has been talk of both Gary Barlow, 38, and Mark Owen, 37, taking time out to record solo material, Howard, 41, told me, “When the band split last time, I did record a solo album, but it’s not really my vibe. Could my solo work compete with us as a band? I don’t think so.”

However, it sounds like the lads aren’t hanging up their microphones just yet – and Gary tells me they may even try to crack America.

“We’re getting a good response and good radio play, so who knows in the future?” he told me.

http://www.new-magazine.co.uk/license....on-song

Сообщение отредактировал CarmenLG - Вторник, 07.07.2009, 18:40

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Speak Without Words » Новости (Новости о Хове)
  • Страница 1 из 6
  • »
Поиск: