4. Astala (Peaches Geldof)
5. Lorenzo (Snooki)
6. Maxwell (Jessica Simpson)
7. Blue Ivy (Beyonce and Jay Z)
8. Camden (Nick Lachey)
9. Tennesse (Reese Witherspoon)
10. Leighton (Stacey Solomon)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail....twitter

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

SwanheartДата: Среда, 09.01.2013, 22:21 | Сообщение # 2
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 149
по-моему за первое место вполне могут соревноваться и Бейонсе, стремное имя какое-то))) Хотя меня не переубедить - самое стремное имя, это назвать дочку семеркой)))

Heart of glass, Blondie sings in her ear, You're a rock queen, honey and we all hear you (с)

PoohДата: Среда, 09.01.2013, 22:37 | Сообщение # 3
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Swanheart, где тут поставить лайк твоему сообщению happy happy happy

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

hearts_on_fireДата: Среда, 09.01.2013, 23:41 | Сообщение # 4
Sure
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
Blue Ivy омг, что курят родители при этом.
Остальные имена нормальные, некоторые так вообще обычные

"She is the best wife any man could ever dream of having and I owe her more than words can say."GB

ЛенаДата: Среда, 09.01.2013, 23:46 | Сообщение # 5
Everything Changes
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 26
А мне даже очень нравится Blue Ivy!)) А вот не смотря на мою любовь к Марку имя его дочери не понравилось сразу почему то.. странное как по мне.. но все же не самое плохое в списке))

PoohДата: Понедельник, 04.02.2013, 14:53 | Сообщение # 6
Candy)
Администраторы
‘Mark Owen was my teen crush’

The Britain’s Got Talent judge, Alesha Dixon
http://www.bellamagazine.co.uk/celebs/mark-owen-was-my-teen-crush

PoohДата: Четверг, 14.03.2013, 16:32 | Сообщение # 7
Candy)
Администраторы
Это не новые новости но всё таки ) Спасибо девушккам)

DOWNLOAD
Mark Owen Official fan club Magazine Issue 1 - April 1997
here http://we.tl/I7gjiMMjmH

(Expiry date 28th of March 2013!)

As a thank you for your likes for our page!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p....&ref=nf

PoohДата: Понедельник, 18.03.2013, 13:05 | Сообщение # 8
Candy)
Администраторы
Второй журнал официального фк Марка

DOWNLOAD Mark Owen Official Fan Club Magazine Issue 2 - 1997
here http://we.tl/IqX9dXHF8x

A nice way to start the week!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.p....theater

PoohДата: Четверг, 21.03.2013, 12:56 | Сообщение # 9
Candy)
Администраторы
DOWNLOAD Mark Owen Official Fan Club Magazine Issue 4 - 1998
here http://we.tl/5Pvm5SgFrn
http://www.facebook.com/photo.p....&ref=nf

HowittaДата: Понедельник, 29.04.2013, 14:59 | Сообщение # 10
Ховаманка
Администраторы
Награды: 46
У Марка Оуэна появилась страничка на фэйсфуке
http://www.facebook.com/MarkOwenOfficial/info
твиттер
https://twitter.com/OfficialMarkO
сайт
http://www.markowenofficial.com/

PoohДата: Пятница, 10.05.2013, 19:30 | Сообщение # 11
Candy)
Администраторы
TAKE That star Mark Owen has revealed that he wasn’t going to sing on his new album, but just provide animation.

The 41-year-old dad-of-three releases his fourth solo album, the first for eight years, called The Art of Doing Nothing, next month. He’ll also be going on tour, including a date in Glasgow, and tickets go on sale today.

After finishing Take That’s Progress world tour in 2011, Mark found himself back at home twiddling his thumbs – not something he’s good at doing, despite the title of the album.

At first he drew and painted and began sketching songs in his studio in the garden dubbed the Rabbit Hutch – mainly coming to terms with turning 40, going into rehab for drinking, his marriage split and reconciliation.

Mark said: “For a while it wasn’t going to be songs, but animation. I wasn’t even going to sing on the record. But I’ve been making songs for 20 years now and I don’t really know what else to do. It’s my hobby and my day job all in one.

“Still, it feels better somewhere in my psyche to call it a project rather than a solo album because so many people have contributed.

“Before this, I didn’t know that could happen. I felt you had to do everything yourself, otherwise it wouldn’t be real.”

The album’s title comes from his realisation that he doesn’t always need a plan, that he doesn’t need to go 100mph and doesn’t need to take control.

The indie one in Take That, Mark sang lead vocals on two of their biggest hits – Babe and Shine – and his 90s solo career after the split started well with two top three singles, Child and Clementine.

His 1996 debut album, Green Man, didn’t do so well, only reaching number 33.

And although he had another hit with Four Minute Warning in 2003 off his second album, In Your Own Time, he never reached the solo peaks of bandmates Robbie Williams or Gary Barlow.

Mark’s new solo album is the first since Take That reunited in 2006.

And for the release of Hard-Fi-sounding lead single Stars, Mark dressed up as an astronaut for the video, which was shot in Berlin.

He also brought in Ren Harvieu on the song S.A.D and rapper Jake Emlyn for Heaven’s Falling. But he didn’t call on Gary or Robbie.

Mark admitted: “I knew I could probably phone someone up, but I had to ride this myself, even when it was painful.”

He produced the album and guided it, but like Take That, realised collaboration suited him better.

Because he creates in a visual way, when it came to the video for Stars, he knew what he wanted.

He said: “Often I write a song and I create the video in my head as I’m writing, which can be difficult when it comes to actually making the video. I’m like, ‘No, you’ve got it all wrong’.

He added: “I love Berlin. Whenever it’s in the diary when we’re touring I get really excited. I love the energy of that place.”
http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/enterta....twitter

PoohДата: Вторник, 14.05.2013, 01:01 | Сообщение # 12
Candy)
Администраторы
уже слишком поздно чтобы соображать поэтому напишу как я поняла
Тут надо кажется что-то написать интересное на инглишском чтобы выиграть рингтон с голосом Марка)
Как-то так)
http://www.key103.co.uk/win/popswap/

PoohДата: Вторник, 21.05.2013, 13:14 | Сообщение # 13
Candy)
Администраторы
MARK OWEN’s missus saved a few quid in costs for her birthday party after signing the singer up as entertainment.

The TAKE THAT star, who is launching his solo album this summer, serenaded Emma with SIMON & GARFUNKEL.

He said: “My wife had a party at the weekend and she asked me to sing The Boxer.

“I don’t know the words so I printed them off to carry around.

“I was like, s***. This is the first time I’ve been asked to sing at her birthday, so it’s a privilege. One of the only benefits of having a musician for a husband, being able to ask them to sing at your birthday.”

Getting CD’s at Christmas would be good too.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....uuMHPYw

MySДата: Среда, 22.05.2013, 19:56 | Сообщение # 14
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 51
Take That, Gary Barlow! Mark Owen Doesn't Have The Nastiness To Become A Talent Judge

The Take That bandmember has revealed he won't be following in the X Factor judge's footsteps...
Gary Barlow may have been confirmed for his third stint as an X Factor judge, but he definitely hasn't inspired Take That bandmate Mark Owen to follow in his footsteps...
In a candid interview with MTV UK about his upcoming single Stars, the pint-sized Take That singer admitted that he really can't picture himself as a talent show judge - and it's all down to the fact that he can't see himself playing Mr Nasty:
"I think I’d struggle when you have to kind of give comments that maybe aren’t always very nice, I don’t know whether I ‘d quite be able to do that."
Anyone else having flashbacks of Gary Barlow's "fag ash" comment about fellow judge Tulisa Contastavlos last year?
Maybe that's the sort of thing Mark's referring to, eh?
However, while Mark doesn't think he has the X Factor, he has revealed that fellow Take That star Howard Donald has done a Gary and is gearing up to be a panellist on the German version of Got To Dance:
"Howard’s doing one out in Germany, he starts in a couple of weeks it's called Got To Dance. He’s actually doing it in German… he’s been having a teacher and his intention is to speak German, which will be incredible."
Colour us impressed!
Louis Walsh confirmed in an interview with RTE that he and Gary will be returning to the X Factor judging panel - and took credit for Sharon Osbourne's rumoured return too:
“I’m back, I am definitely back. Me and Gary, we’re the bookends and I’m sure Sharon Osbourne’s back and I helped to get her back, because she’s great fun.”
Are you excited for the return of the X Factor?

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news....t-Judge

PoohДата: Суббота, 08.06.2013, 17:33 | Сообщение # 15
Candy)
Администраторы
MARK OWEN lost patience while writing his new solo album – because a bunch of randy frogs were making too much of a racket while going at it.
The TAKE THAT star penned his fourth solo collection, The Art Of Doing Nothing, in a recording den he calls “the rabbit hutch” in his back garden.
An army of horny amphibians used to congregate in his pond – and they still appear even though Mark has had it filled in.
He said: “We got rid of the pond but the frogs keep coming back every year. They all start mating at the bottom of the garden. It seems like more and more every year.
“I think they treat it as some kind of holiday excursion.”
Mark, whose album is out on Monday, added that his daughter FOX INDIA has spoken her first word – the name of the family dog.
He said: “We have a bulldog called Betty and my little girl goes, ‘Betty, Betty’, because she’s learning her first words. They’re not Mum or Dad, it’s Betty.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....dCbl1oS

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 09.06.2013, 01:36 | Сообщение # 16
Candy)
Администраторы
Большая статья про Марка
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home....newsxml

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.06.2013, 21:55 | Сообщение # 17
Candy)
Администраторы
HE has headlined stadiums and played to millions with Take That but now, as he relaunches his solo career, there’s one thing Mark Owen is scared of.
“I don’t want to make a t*t of myself,” he says with a nervous laugh.
“I’m too old to do backflips and there’s a lot of space to fill on stage when you’re on your own but I’m enjoying being out there on the road.
“I just wanted to make a record where I could take it easy up on the stage. With Take That you come down from the sky or you’re wearing a helmet. With this I wanted to be able to perform it comfortably and be proud of it.”
Mark is hoping the success of Take That’s comeback will help reignite his solo career with his fourth solo album, The Art Of Doing Nothing.
“It’s an album that comes from being in a good place,” he explains.
“There’s a good energy about it. It was all written feeling positive about the whole thing. I’m really pleased with it.”
We meet Oldham-born Mark in south-west London at a studio where he is in rehearsals for his current tour. Looking tanned and healthy, he sits down, opens a flask of tea and starts nibbling on a falafel as we chat.
Having battled alcoholism, which led to a stint in rehab, Owen, who blamed his drinking for his affairs and one-night stands, says he’s in the best place he’s been in years.
“This record was written after Take That had finished and I’d done rehab,” he tells me. “In the Rabbit Hutch, my studio at the bottom of my garden.

Man band ... Take That stars Gary, Howard, Robbie, Mark and Jason
“I wasn’t going to pubs or drinking so was mainly hanging out at home with my family. Two of my very good friends are Ben Mark and Jamie Norton, who both played on my last solo album and they play in the Take That band, which is nice.
“So when we finished the Progress tour in 2011 and Rob went off to do his solo album, us three started mucking about and trying things out.
“They just came to knock around twice a week and that was how we started.”
The Art of Doing Nothing is, according to Owen, “a continuation of the journey I started 20 years ago.”
He says: “Probably since my last album (2005’s) How The Mighty Fall, I’ve been incredibly proud of every record I’ve been on. I’ve started to feel more comfortable with what I’m doing and know a little more about what will work and what I’m capable of.
“All the songs start with piano and voice — I love writing melody. I have a piano at home and getting older means I feel better doing this now too.
“Some stuff I’m too old for now I’m 41. I mentioned the backflips and, with Take That, there are lots of theatrics involved.
“With this records it’s not about theatrics. There are no props, we are working with a much smaller budget than Take That and we can’t get anything on the bus anyway. It’s about stripping it all back and simple, straightforward songs.”
When Owen first emerged as a solo artist back in 1996 with his album Green Man and two Top 3 singles, Child and Clementine, he was given the nickname “Indie Mark”.

So it’s no surprise that for The Art Of Doing Nothing, he’s teamed up with Charlie Russell, who produced Mercury Prize winners Alt-J’s debut An Awesome Wave and Brad Spence who has worked with Kasabian, Coldplay, Radiohead and the Stereophonics.
Mark says: “Ben had worked with Charlie and Brad before and so he took in a demo of my single Stars to see what they thought and it was a turning point.
“It just all fell into place rather than being one planned idea. At that point I was getting a bit more serious that I could do this, I could put out another album.
“Anyway they played around with the demo and sent it back to me as an MP3 on email. I sat outside. I put on my headphones and was like, ‘Wow I love it.’
“I ran inside to (wife) Emma shouting at her to listen to it. She loved it too and so that was it.”
Stars is a strong comeback for Owen. Its electronic pop with jangly guitars and piano is the sound of a more grown-up artist and has a bit of Coldplay’s Hurts Like Heaven about it.
And the father-of-three says Stars was inspired by watching his children, son Elwood Jack, six, and two daughters Willow Rose, four, and 11-month-old Fox India.
“I learn from my children,” he says flashing his famous smile.
“I see how they enjoy life and it inspires me.
“Life can be quite tough in different ways and I know I am very fortunate in my life and I appreciate that. And a lot of people have had much harder lives than I have. But that song is being in the now and enjoying how amazing life is.
“I love the freedom and innocence that my little ’uns have and I wrote it for them.
“We are all on this amazing planet and looking around, looking up to the stars, even just for one second, can be mind-blowing. And that’s what that song is about.”

In the video to Stars, Owen dresses as an astronaut and walks around Berlin.
“I wanted to be an astronaut as a little boy but that never happened so I get to be one in the video,” he says.
Owen explains that The Art Of Doing Nothing is more than just a music and visual project.
“I see it as an open-door project with no end. It can go anywhere and any direction. I find it difficult to explain The Art Of Doing Nothing — it changes every day.
“I’d been thinking about getting into animation — I needed a new hobby after quitting drinking and I’ve got some short videos on my website.”
Another song on the album, Raven, is inspired by his wife Emma, who stood by him when he confessed to The Sun in 2010 that he’d been a love cheat, having up to ten affairs, mainly one-night stands when drunk.
“Emma has been so supportive of me making this album. When I’ve lacked confidence and been anxious, she’s been the one who said I can do it. And that song and Us And Ours are for her.”
Owen says he’s lucky to have his family there despite the ups and downs he has experienced in recent years.
“I’ve had some tough times and that makes me so thankful for now. My wife and children are everything to me.
“But I’ve always tried to stay positive as best I can.
“I remember after Take That split and I’d been dropped by my solo record label, I was living in the Lake District and was a bit lost. I was struggling to get a deal but I kept writing.
“I played for a football team and every year I’d say, ‘I probably won’t be back next season lads as I’ll be out there with my new record.’ But for five years or so, I was back in the team, still aiming to get back out there in music but it was getting farther and farther away. At times I felt a failure but I always had hope.”
Another highlight on the record is S.A.D, one of three songs on which Owen worked with Ellie Goulding producer Starsmith. It features vocals from Manchester singer Ren Harvieu.
Mark says: “I’m really proud of that song and singing with Ren works so well. She’s from Salford and I’m from Oldham so we had that Manchester connection.
“I’d been chatting to my hairdresser, telling her about the new record and said I was looking for a lady singer. She told me about Ren on Later... With Jools Holland and so I watched it and thought she’d be perfect. I called up her A&R man and her manager got back to me.
“She came to the studio, which was a wonderful moment for me. When I was younger I used to watch Doris Day films. I love her films and her songs — my favourite being By The Light Of The Silvery Moon. And Ren was my Doris Day on S.A.D. She’s got an amazing voice and sings it so easily. It was a real high point of making this record.”
With Take That on hiatus, Owen says he’s enjoyed the confidence making The Art Of Doing Nothing has given him.
“I don’t have any expectations for this record,” he says. “But I do feel it’s the start of something. I love writing and being part of a song — whether that’s with the lads or by myself. And now mentally I feel that I can do both.
“Come next year, our plan is to make another Take That record and everyone is up for that.
“But I’m up for doing another project like this. The Art Of Doing Nothing is about people sitting around a table sharing creative ideas. I always envisioned 12 people sat round that table, and I’m only about six people in so far so this is just the start.
“And if nothing else, it means we can have a barbecue. Just me, my family and a load of mates.”
The Art Of Doing Nothing is out now.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....P2ppLyR

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 16.06.2013, 22:10 | Сообщение # 18
Candy)
Администраторы
Mark Owen has spoken of his relief that his wife forgave him for his affairs.

The Take That star told Notebook magazine, free with the Sunday Mirror tomorrow, that he is “massively grateful” to still be with Emma Ferguson.

Mark strayed between 2004 and 2009 while the pair were unmarried but patched things up with the actress after treatment for alcohol addiction in 2010.

Mark, a dad of three, said: “I feel relieved every day. To be able to be around my family and around Emma, I’m really massively grateful.

"She’s been very patient and I can never thank her enough. I love my family with all of my heart.”

Mark also spoke about life on the road as a solo artist promoting new album The Art of Doing Nothing.

He joked: “When you do a Take That tour you don’t need to take any shower gel, it’s there.

"But on my tour I need a wash bag. That sums the whole thing up.”

Mark is thrilled to be teaming up again with his Take That pals including Gary Barlow, 42, in January.

He revealed: “The X Factor finishes in December so Gary can get his tan, then be ready.”

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am....P6buoC6
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

PoohДата: Суббота, 22.06.2013, 18:39 | Сообщение # 19
Candy)
Администраторы
Mark Owen has admitted that his children would rather listen to One Direction than his own tunes.

The Take That star is releasing his first solo album since the band reunited and fans will undoubtedly be more excited about hearing it than his children are.

‘My stuff isn't on the stereo at home,' says Mark, 41.

‘The kids love music - they'll put in on in the morning and start dancing around, so I'm getting quite up on One Direction and Ellie Goulding.

‘She's brilliant, I like her. Florence And The Machine too.'

Mark, who has three kids - Elwood, 6, Willow, 4, and 11-month-old Fox India - with wife Emma Ferguson, worked on the album in his very own studio at the bottom of the garden.

And even though the children came to visit him when he was recording The Art Of Doing Nothing, it wasn't music they were interested in.

‘The kids were at school, so I worked during the day, but it was really going on in the evenings,' the dad-of-three tells The Sun.

‘Sometimes they'd come down and listen to it for five minutes, then get bored.

‘What they tend to do more than anything is raid the fridge in the studio for my chocolate. That's the game - they come in, steal Dad's chocolate, wave it at me, then run off.'

Read more at http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebri....4BQx.99

PoohДата: Пятница, 28.06.2013, 14:10 | Сообщение # 20
Candy)
Администраторы
Победителя выбрали - по-моему не лучший рисунок - так даже я могла бы накалякать)

A message from Mark about the winning entry by Mate Dobo:
"After much back and forth, up and down.. And left and right… so much so that I am a day late, after wanting to sleep on it and see which of the pieces came into my mind first thing this morning, I am pleased to announce that I have chosen Mate Dobo as the winning representation of The Art of Doing Nothing. I would like to congratulate Mate Dobo, and to also thank him very much for taking the time to enter. The simplicity and minimalism of this work feels very consistent with our own visual representations of The Art of Doing Nothing. We are all very excited about transforming it from digital form to print, it will be a wonderful addition!
I would also like to congratulate the winner of the People's Choice prize, Sebastian Marchand, for his wonderful piece, 'Alive Since Years'.
Thank you"

Mark was so impressed with the entries, he chose an extra runner up. Below is a message from Mark on the all 3 runners up:
Asta Vaittinen
"Love the reflection.... The bird on the wire....Doing nothing..... At the centre of everything else x"
Charlie Garrod
"What a journey........ Thank you........X"
Samantha Humphries
"We share the same birth year I think I got the same card......Different worlds coming together....."

http://www.talenthouse.com/dezaingn-dlya-mark-owen?ref=tw

PoohДата: Суббота, 02.11.2013, 11:54 | Сообщение # 21
Candy)
Администраторы
Алан Карр отдал коврик на котором Марк выступал в туре на благотворительный аукцион на Ебэй.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/301003816811

PoohДата: Среда, 06.11.2013, 00:02 | Сообщение # 22
Candy)
Администраторы
7 лучших сольных синглов участников ТТ по версии http://www.clashmusic.com/feature....twitter
1 Robbie Williams – ‘No Regrets’
2 Gary Barlow – ‘Stronger’
3 Robbie Williams – ‘Angels’
4 Mark Owen – ‘Four Minute Warning’
5 Mark Owen – ‘Child’
6 Robbie Williams – ‘Feel’
7 Howard Donald – ‘Speak Without Words’

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Green Man » Новости о Марке 2013
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: