[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Кристофер Малони (Финалист Х-фактора 2012)
Гари Барлоу и Кристофер Малони
PoohДата: Пятница, 04.01.2013, 10:42 | Сообщение # 1
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
Christopher Maloney and Gary Barlow were reunited last night when the Liverpudlian went to visit his old mentor in concert. The jammy dodger even managed to blag a back stage pass.
There's a bromance brewing here again, for sure.
BFF 4 LYF…

Yes we really think they could be best friends forever...for life – as the former X Factor crooner was tweeting like a trooper about how excited he was to see the Take That star again.
We're not sure how keen Gary was. But he did seem to be smiling.
“me and my mum in @GBarlowOfficial concert! one word... "brilliant"”

“me and the man @GBarlowOfficial in his dressing room at interval of concert @liverpoolphil xx brilliant xx”

“just got home! @GBarlowOfficial thank u so much for our tickets. what a show, amazing! brilliant, brilliant, xx”

The ex-cruise ship crooner hasn’t had an easy time since leaving the show late last year. There were threats towards his nan, Pat and speculation around his appearance on the X Factor tour.
It was confirmed in December that the 34-year-old would be taking part after there were calls by other contestants that he should be replaced with Kye Sones.
At least you've got Gary, Chris.
http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-N....e-is-on

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

MySДата: Четверг, 07.02.2013, 17:58 | Сообщение # 2
Rule the world
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 51
Что-то темка подзатихла biggrin разбавлю я тишину сенсацией недавно, а именно в этот вторник Крис сделал себе первое в жизни тату biggrin

ходил он туда не один, а с самым голосистым участником Union J который в прошлом месяце сделал похожую тату видно он и был инициатором похода biggrin

christopher maloney and union j jaymi hensley get tattoos

The pair took a break while on the X Factor tour and visited Liverpool's Tattoo Studio, L1NK to get some body art.
Christopher, 34, who came third on the ITV1 talent show behind Jahmene Douglas and James Arthur opted for a rose, an old school microphone, the name of his late grandad James 'Jimmy' O'Brien who died 17 years ago, the lyrics from The Rose by Bette Midler, and the date of his X Factor audition.
He told Juice FM: "The microphone and the date is from my first audition, live in front of the judges, because obviously that changed my life and I needed something to commemorate that.
"I want my Grandad's name on it because it was the song that was played at his funeral, and the song that I sang at the audition, and then the lyrics to the song that I sang at my first audition."

http://news1.ghananation.com/interna....os.html

MySДата: Четверг, 07.02.2013, 18:02 | Сообщение # 3
Rule the world
А вот видео как все происходило
happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A6GRVg1hbc&feature=player_embedded

hearts_on_fireДата: Четверг, 07.02.2013, 20:45 | Сообщение # 4
Sure
Постоянный Житель Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 10
главное, что не заплакал) biggrin

"She is the best wife any man could ever dream of having and I owe her more than words can say."GB

MySДата: Понедельник, 11.02.2013, 17:07 | Сообщение # 5
Rule the world
Цитата (hearts_on_fire)
главное, что не заплакал)

да держался молодцом, может у него только на уолша реакция такая biggrin

MySДата: Понедельник, 11.02.2013, 19:08 | Сообщение # 6
Rule the world
Несколько самых интересных фото времен X Factor biggrin

MySДата: Понедельник, 11.02.2013, 19:11 | Сообщение # 7
Rule the world

hearts_on_fireДата: Понедельник, 11.02.2013, 22:31 | Сообщение # 8
Sure
Я всегда смеялась, когда Малони при спасении начинал прыгать. У Гэри, наверно, душа в пятки уходила в этот момент, а потом подталкивал Криса со сцены)))

"She is the best wife any man could ever dream of having and I owe her more than words can say."GB

MySДата: Понедельник, 11.02.2013, 23:42 | Сообщение # 9
Rule the world
hearts_on_fire, ага, мне тоже казалось, что Гари его немного опасается, он такой огромный, мало ли что выкинет biggrin

MySДата: Вторник, 12.02.2013, 00:01 | Сообщение # 10
Rule the world
Несколько фото с X Factor тура

Кристофер и танцовщицы из поддержки тура

Ливерпуль

Кристофер и Райлан с участником группы JLS

Вот кто думал что они будут пить вместе эх ты Кристофер Гари будет тобой недоволен biggrin (Манчестер)

Лондон с участником группы One Direction

hearts_on_fireДата: Вторник, 12.02.2013, 00:28 | Сообщение # 11
Sure
По моему Гари забыл уже про него. Слил и ладно) Вот честно. Он всегда на него снисходительно смотрел и удивлялся, как то еще держится на проекте)

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Forever love » Гари Барлоу и Кристофер Малони (Финалист Х-фактора 2012)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: