[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Soccer Aid 2010 (6 июня 2010)
Soccer Aid 2010
elizabethДата: Четверг, 27.05.2010, 19:57 | Сообщение # 51
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Награды: 27
Pooh, это будет очень значимое мероприятие biggrin

Сообщение отредактировал elizabeth - Четверг, 27.05.2010, 19:58

PoohДата: Четверг, 27.05.2010, 20:23 | Сообщение # 52
Candy)
Администраторы
Награды: 193
elizabeth, надеюсь его нам можно будет в прямом эфире посмотреть wink

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

elizabethДата: Четверг, 27.05.2010, 20:39 | Сообщение # 53
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Pooh, ну у меня-то не получится wink помнишь как я Бритс смотрела happy все зависло. Потом отрывки посмотрю на Тюбе biggrin

PoohДата: Четверг, 27.05.2010, 20:49 | Сообщение # 54
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, ну если у меня получиться буду тут писать в прямом эфире)

09-11-2003 RW in Moscow 22-07-2011 RW & TT in Hamburg 25-07-2011 RW & TT in Dusseldorf 11-08-2013 RW in Stuttgart 20-08-2013 RW in Tallinn 15-05-14 RW in Stokholm 18-05-14 RW in Helsinki

PoohДата: Четверг, 27.05.2010, 20:56 | Сообщение # 55
Candy)
Администраторы
STAGE star Jonathan Wilkes is confident that a new format and fresh faces on the judging panel will make the region's best variety contest an even better show this year.

Jonny is looking forward to hosting Stoke's Top Talent for the third year.

Once again the winner will receive a professional contract to appear in The Regent Theatre's pantomime this Christmas, plus £1,000 from show sponsors The Sentinel.

However, Potteries star Jonny and his choreographer wife Nikki won't be judging the auditions or the heats, after opening their own musical theatre academy in the city.

Jonny will continue to compere each heat and the grand final, as well as championing the contestants.

Meanwhile Nikki will choreograph the whole show.

Jonny said: "I'd like to think Stoke's Top Talent has become an important fixture on the local calendar.

"We are building on the success of two wonderful competitions which have unearthed some outstandingly talented performers.

"This year we are changing the format. We've got new and better kit to make the shows even more spectacular. We'll also have fresh faces on the judging panel which I know will spice things up a bit."

Jonny is training for the UNICEF Soccer Aid charity football match with best pal Robbie Williams at Old Trafford on Sunday, June 6. After that he'll enjoy watching the World Cup before throwing himself into the Stoke's Top Talent auditions which start on July 10.

Jonny added: "In many ways it's a blessed relief not to have to judge the auditions because the truth is I'm rooting for everyone – I can't help myself. I'd put everyone through if I could.

"It's incredibly exciting knowing that out there now is someone – or a group of people – who will be treading the boards with me this Christmas.

"It was fantastic to work with previous winners Dan Hewitt and Su Annagib.

"At the same time, last year's runners-up Aaron and Andrew Corden have both earned a scholarship to a dance school as a result of Stoke's Top Talent and the generosity of one of our judges – Phil 'The Power' Taylor."

Jonny added: "We've had two singers come first so far, but who knows what kind of act will win this year? Maybe dancers, a singer again, a band, a comedian – or maybe an act we've not seen before.

"I guess that's the beauty of panto – we can pretty much cater for any kind of act and any number of performers.

"That's why I'd say to anyone, 'If you think you have a talent which will make for good entertainment, get yourself along to the auditions'."

This year's initial auditions take place on Saturday, July 10, followed by the call-back auditions on July 17.

The competition heats will run from Tuesday, August 31 to Friday, September 3, with the grand final on Saturday, September 4.

http://www.thisisstaffordshire.co.uk/news....le.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 28.05.2010, 08:29 | Сообщение # 56
Candy)
Администраторы
This information is strictly embargoed from all press use and commerical or non-commercial publication until 00:01 Tuesday 1 June.

Soccer Aid is back!

The epic sporting event kicks off on Sunday 6th June at Manchester's legendary Old Trafford stadium and will be broadcast live on ITV1. Two star-studded squads of footballing legends and celebrities from England and the Rest of the World will take on one another in an electrifying football match all in aid of UNICEF, the world’s leading children’s organisation.

The brainchild of Robbie Williams and UNICEF UK, this year’s event will be hosted by Dermot O’Leary, with Dave Berry getting all the reaction from the game on Soccer Aid: Extra Time on ITV4 after the match. Kirsty Gallacher will be pitchside, reporting all the action as it happens.

Dermot says: “I’ve never worked with UNICEF before and it’s a charity I feel privileged to be working with for the day. They do such fantastic work around the world so I hope Soccer Aid helps raise lots of cash.”

Harry Redknapp will be managing the England team, with comic genius James Corden assistant managing. Coached by Bryan Robson, the impressive team sheet includes:

Captain Robbie Williams, GMTV presenter Ben Shephard, actor and TV presenter Bradley Walsh, presenter and DJ Jamie Theakston, comedian Paddy McGuiness, actors Rupert Penry-Jones, Damian Lewis, and Jonathan Wilkes, boxing hero Ricky Hatton and footballing heroes Alan Shearer, David Seaman, Teddy Sheringham, Martin Keown, Nicky Butt and Jamie Redknapp.

The Rest of the World team will be managed by legendary Scot Kenny Dalglish, with Ian Rush once again assistant managing. Former Manchester United youth coach Eric Harrision will coach the squad which includes:

Captain Michael Sheen (The Queen, Twilight: New Moon), Hollywood superstars Mike Myers and Woody Harrelson, TV presenter Gethin Jones, Westlife members Shane Filan and Nicky Byrne, world famous chef Gordon Ramsay, The Mentalist actor Simon Baker, comedian Patrick Kielty, cricket legend Brian Lara, undefeated boxing champion Joe Calzaghe and actor James Kyson-Lee, who plays Ando in Heroes. Football legends Zinedine Zidane, Jens Lehmann, Henrik Larsson, Luis Figo, Paolo Maldini and Ryan Giggs will complete the squad.

World famous referee Pierluigi Collina will oversee the Soccer Aid match.

Broadcasting live from Old Trafford, the ITV show will feature a host of studio guests including UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams, plus Gary Barlow, Kelly Brook and Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce. English tenor Russell Watson will be performing 'Nessun Dorma' on the pitch.

England captain and UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams recently returned from a visit to Haiti with UNICEF, where he witnessed first hand the devastation caused by the recent earthquake and learnt how some of the money raised from this year’s Soccer Aid will help the children of Haiti to rebuild their lives after the quake.

Robbie’s films from Haiti will be shown during Soccer Aid, along with short films from fellow UNICEF Ambassadors Cat Deeley, James Nesbitt and Ewan McGregor who have all visited UNICEF projects that will be helped by Soccer Aid to show viewers exactly where their money will go and introduce some of the children who will be helped by viewers’ donations.

Money raised through profits from ticket sales and donations made by viewers during the match will go to UNICEF’s invaluable work helping children around the world. This will be the third Soccer Aid event, with the previous matches, held at Old Trafford in 2006 and Wembley in 2008, raising almost £4 million in total for UNICEF’s work.

Soccer Aid 2010 has been commissioned for ITV1 by Layla Smith, ITV Controller of Entertainment. The Executive Producers for Initial, an Endemol company are David Staite and Nic McNeilis.
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/socceraid/wk232010/default.html

PoohДата: Пятница, 28.05.2010, 08:30 | Сообщение # 57
Candy)
Администраторы
Олли Мурс тоже появиться на матче wink

elizabethДата: Воскресенье, 30.05.2010, 19:53 | Сообщение # 58
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Pooh, я искала инфу про Мальдини (что он примет участие в матче) и нигде не нашла sad
Помоги

PoohДата: Воскресенье, 30.05.2010, 20:27 | Сообщение # 59
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, ну это на фейсбуке написано ))) На странице сокераидс ! Ссылки прямо на новость нет)

PoohДата: Понедельник, 31.05.2010, 23:44 | Сообщение # 60
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, вот про мальдини

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.06.2010, 08:27 | Сообщение # 61
Candy)
Администраторы
WHILE England’s lions prepare to roar at the World Cup this month, 11 other stars will pull on the famous jersey at Old Trafford on Sunday.

And no one will be prouder than Robbie Williams as he leads his country in a match against a side of world footballing legends.

The extraordinary clash will raise cash for Soccer Aid, Robbie’s personal baby. The superstar came up with the idea in 2006 to raise money for Unicef.

Robbie, 36, is passionate about the global children’s charity and has been involved with them since 1998. He sees Soccer Aid as his chance to give something back.

And with Britain going World Cup crazy, the pop legend hopes the nation will get behind his pride of lions, including Ricky Hatton, Alan Shearer, Jamie Redknapp and Martin Keown.

Raising money is his main focus but Robbie admits something else has got him really excited – French giant Zinedine Zidane.

Zinedine joins the likes of Manchester United’s Ryan Giggs, Luis Figo and Henrik Larsson in the Rest Of The World team.

“I can’t believe he’s playing,” Robbie squeals. “I’m over the moon. I won’t know whether to shake his hand or lick his face!” The singer is looking to make it a hat-trick after walking away with the winner’s trophy in both 2006 and 2008.

“I am so excited Soccer Aid is back, and at Old Trafford once again,” he smiles. “I have amazing memories of my last game.

“It will be a great time for football, with all the World Cup fever.

“There’s never been a better time for us to show our support for Unicef, given the terrible tragedies affecting children around the world recently.

“I hope the whole country will join me and support this fantastic event.” Robbie undertook a trip to Haiti with Unicef recently and saw the devastation the earthquake caused.

So the star has first-hand knowledge about how Soccer Aid’s money will help children and their families rebuild their lives.

Visibly moved by what he saw, he told me: “I met children who were injured, who had been separated from their parents and who were living in temporary shelters or on the streets in Haiti.

“This earthquake hit children the hardest. The kids there are so vulnerable – they’re living day to day without the basic things and at risk of violence and abuse.

“This is so wrong. We need to put it right.

“In Haiti, Unicef took immediate action and has made a huge difference to the lives of kids affected by the earthquake. They have set up feeding centres, provided clean water, and helped children get back to school.

“But more needs to be done in Haiti and in many other countries where children need help. This year’s Soccer Aid is more important than ever.”

Robbie himself seems on top of the world.

He’s a far cry from the overweight, alien-chasing, shadow of a star we saw passing the time in Los Angeles.

His comeback album, Reality Killed the Radio Star, proved a massive success when he released it late last year.

And the former Take That star can’t keep the smile off his face at the mention of his girlfriend of three years, Ayda Fields, 30. He says: “My dad met her and as he was leaving he turned to me and said, ‘You’re in trouble there, son’ – as there was no reason to bolt.

“After a while I just saw what was there – a massive-hearted, lovely human being who wants to take care of me and I want to do the same for her.”

The couple have teased the world with the prospect of wedding bells.

Actress Ayda has been seen wearing an engagement ring and Robbie popped the question live on radio. But days later he denied the engagement on his website.

Regardless of when they make it down the aisle, Robbie knows he’s on to a winner.

“In my song Won’t Do That To You, I call her ‘My Swiss army girlfriend, my Swiss army wife’.

“The moment I sang that in the studio was the moment I committed myself to the relationship.

“I went into the recording booth a singleton and came out in a committed relationship with somebody I’m going to marry.”

Having publicly battled drugs and depression Robbie says he’s finally put his demons behind him. And the future is looking bright.

“Everything seems to be going really, really well right now. It’s a bit overwhelming,” he says.

Robbie recalls the mixed reception for his Rudebox album and admits: “I thought it had all gone on its a*** for me.

“When Rudebox happened, I was like, ‘Well, it’s over.’ I went away and thought, ‘That’s it, I’m not a pop star any more.’

“I’ve been quite overwhelmed by how well people have taken me back.”

See Soccer Aid live from Old Trafford, Sunday, ITV1, 6pm.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....my-goal

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.06.2010, 23:19 | Сообщение # 62
Candy)
Администраторы
А Эван у нас в Перу был тоже biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AKLK3xq5aA

PoohДата: Вторник, 01.06.2010, 23:22 | Сообщение # 63
Candy)
Администраторы
The epic sporting event kicks off on Sunday 6th June at Manchester's legendary Old Trafford stadium and will be broadcast live on ITV1. Two star-studded squads of footballing legends and celebrities from England and the Rest of the World will take on one another in an electrifying football match all in aid of UNICEF, the world’s leading children’s organisation.

The brainchild of Robbie Williams, Jonathan Wilkes and UNICEF UK, this year’s event will be hosted by Dermot O’Leary, with Dave Berry getting all the reaction from the game on Soccer Aid: Extra Time on ITV4 after the match. Kirsty Gallacher will be pitchside, reporting all the action as it happens.

Dermot says: “I’ve never worked with UNICEF before and it’s a charity I feel privileged to be working with for the day. They do such fantastic work around the world so I hope Soccer Aid helps raise lots of cash.”

Harry Redknapp will be managing the England team, with comic genius James Corden assistant managing. Coached by Bryan Robson, the impressive team sheet includes:

Captain Robbie Williams, GMTV presenter Ben Shephard, actor and TV presenter Bradley Walsh, presenter and DJ Jamie Theakston, comedian Paddy McGuiness, actors Rupert Penry-Jones, Damian Lewis, and Jonathan Wilkes, boxing hero Ricky Hatton and footballing heroes Alan Shearer, David Seaman, Teddy Sheringham, Martin Keown, Nicky Butt and Jamie Redknapp.

The Rest of the World team will be managed by legendary Scot Kenny Dalglish, with Ian Rush once again assistant managing. Former Manchester United youth coach Eric Harrision will coach the squad which includes:

Captain Michael Sheen (The Queen, Twilight: New Moon), Hollywood superstars Mike Myers and Woody Harrelson, TV presenter Gethin Jones, Westlife members Shane Filan and Nicky Byrne, world famous chef Gordon Ramsay, The Mentalist actor Simon Baker, comedian Patrick Kielty, cricket legend Brian Lara, undefeated boxing champion Joe Calzaghe and actor James Kyson-Lee, who plays Ando in Heroes. Football legends Zinedine Zidane, Jens Lehmann, Henrik Larsson, Luis Figo, Paolo Maldini and Ryan Giggs will complete the squad.

Broadcasting live from Old Trafford, the ITV show will feature a host of studio guests including UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams, plus Gary Barlow, Kelly Brook and Blackburn Rovers manager Sam Allardyce. English tenor Russell Watson will be performing 'Nessun Dorma' on the pitch.

England captain and UNICEF Ambassador Robbie Williams recently returned from a visit to Haiti with UNICEF, where he witnessed first hand the devastation caused by the recent earthquake and learnt how some of the money raised from this year’s Soccer Aid will help the children of Haiti to rebuild their lives after the quake.

Robbie’s films from Haiti will be shown during Soccer Aid, along with short films from fellow UNICEF Ambassadors Cat Deeley, James Nesbitt and Ewan McGregor who have all visited UNICEF projects that will be helped by Soccer Aid to show viewers exactly where their money will go and introduce some of the children who will be helped by viewers’ donations.

Money raised through profits from ticket sales and donations made by viewers during the match will go to UNICEF’s invaluable work helping children around the world. This will be the third Soccer Aid event, with the previous matches, held at Old Trafford in 2006 and Wembley in 2008, raising almost £4 million in total for UNICEF’s work.

Soccer Aid 2010 has been commissioned for ITV1 by Layla Smith, ITV Controller of Entertainment. The Executive Producers for Initial, an Endemol company are David Staite and Nic McNeilis.
http://www.itv.com/presscentre/presspacks/socceraid2010/default.html

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.06.2010, 08:35 | Сообщение # 64
Candy)
Администраторы
AN unlikely duo are in secret rehearsals for a show-stopping stint on Britain's Got Talent this weekend.

DIZZEE RASCAL and JAMES CORDEN will take the stage on Saturday night with the first public performance of their new World Cup song - Shout For England.

It's a mash up of No Diggity by BLACKSTREET and Shout, a No4 hit for TEARS FOR FEARS back in 1984.

I revealed last week that Dizzee and the Big Dog were in talks with SIMON COWELL about doing something in South Africa.

And the music mogul's plans came together yesterday with the single confirmed as his big World Cup masterstroke.

A source said: "Simon has been sitting on this song and the idea for 15 years waiting for the perfect chance to get it in the charts.

"He approached Dizzee and then teed it up with James and everything came together yesterday.

"It has been a long, slow and painful labour.

"Now the lads are under serious pressure to be ready in time for their big performance in front of more than ten million viewers at the weekend.

"The song is a belter and everyone is excited about it. But it's a race against time to be ready."

Being a Scotsman in England is going to be torture for the next five weeks with this World Cup lark.

But fair play to Simon for putting together the chart-topper and the chubster on this project.

It's sure to be yet another winner - and it's for charity too.

Both James and Dizzee are donating their royalties to Great Ormond Street children's hospital. Top lads.

Mobile phone firm TalkTalk are putting on free phonelines for Eng-er-land fans to ring up and record their efforts for the chorus.

You can call the freephone number on 0800 049 49 49.

Lines open tonight (Thursday) and close tomorrow evening - so you only have two days to get involved.

The tune will be on sale on June 13.

It's a week of football madness for Big Jimmy.

He has been busy as assistant manager to HARRY REDKNAPP preparing for ROBBIE WILLIAMS' Unicef celeb football match.

Rob has managed to pinch my star striker from Soccer Six on Monday, OLLY MURS.

He's in top form. Shame he's not Scottish really.

Sadly, I haven't had a call-up for the Rest Of The World team, who take on Rob's Three Lions at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. Catch it live on ITV1.

Some of the star players include captains MICHAEL SHEEN and Robbie, boxers RICKY HATTON and JOE CALZAGHE, Olly, and actors WOODY HARRELSON and SIMON BAKER of The Mentalist.

I don't know what RALF LITTLE and JOHNNY WILKES do for the other 51 weeks of the year...

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....lGvi1Xk

PoohДата: Четверг, 03.06.2010, 23:45 | Сообщение # 65
Candy)
Администраторы
Soccer Aid is back! The epic sporting event kicks off on Sunday 6th June at Manchester’s legendary Old Trafford stadium and will be broadcast live on ITV1.

Two star-studded squads of footballing legends and celebrities from England and the Rest of the World will take on one another in an electrifying football match all in aid of UNICEF, the world’s leading children’s organisation.

The brainchild of Robbie Williams and UNICEF UK, this year’s event will be hosted by Dermot O’Leary.

England Team
Harry Redknapp ( Manager ) – Tottenham Hotspur manager
James Corden (Assistant Manager) – BAFTA winning actor and writer
Bryan Robson (Coach) – former England captain
Robbie Williams (Captain) – singer, songwriter, UNICEF ambassador
Jamie Theakston – radio & tv presenter
Jonathan Wilkes – tv presenter
Ben Shephard – tv presenter
Bradley Walsh – actor & comedian
Rupert Penry-Jones – actor
Damian Lewis – actor
Ricky Hatton - boxer
Danny Cipriani – rugby player
Paddy McGuiness – actor and comedian
David Seaman – former England goal keeper
Martin Keown – former footballer now TV pundit
Alan Shearer – former England & Newcastle United player
Jamie Redknapp – former football player now TV pundit
Teddy Sheringham – former England & Manchester United player
Nicky Butt – former England & Newcastle United player

REST OF THE WORLD
Kenny Dalglish (Manager) – former Celtic & Scotland player
Ian Rush (Assistant Manager) – former Welsh captain & Liverpool player
Eric Harrison (Coach) – former footballer and coach
Michael Sheen (Captain) – actor
Patrick Kielty – TV presenter & comedian
Nicky Byrne – former footballer & singer from Westlife
Joe Calzaghe – Boxer
Gordon Ramsay – Michelin star chef
Ronan Keating – singer/songwriter from Boyzone
Shane Filan – singer with Westlife
James Kyson Lee – actor
Brian Lara – former West Indian cricketer
Gethin Jones – TV presenter
Mike Myers – actor, screenwriter, and comedian
Simon Baker – actor
Zinedine Zidane – former French footballer
Jens Lehmann – Former Arsenal & Germany goal keeper
Ryan Giggs – former Wales captain and Manchester United player
Henrik Larsson – former Celtic player
Luis Figo – former player for FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sporting Lisbon and Inter Milan

Broadcasting live from Old Trafford, the ITV show will feature a host of studio guests including UNICEF Ambassadors Orlando Bloom and Robbie Williams, plus Gary Barlow, and Kelly Brook

Tickets now on sale for Soccer Aid 2010, call 0844 576 2010 or visit itv.com/socceraid
http://www.michael-sheen.co.uk/newsdes....-lineup

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 08:32 | Сообщение # 66
Candy)
Администраторы
POP hunk Robbie Williams has revealed the secret to his toned torso – lots of sex!

The singer has bonked his way to fitness in preparation for Sunday’s celeb-packed Soccer Aid match at Manchester United’s Old Trafford.

Robbie, 36, will lead an England team against 11 stars from around the world to raise money for UNICEF.

WORLD CUP FANTASY FOOTBALL: £20,000 UP FOR GRABS! CLICK HERE TO PICK YOUR PLAYERS NOW...

Talking about his new buff body, Robbie – who is dating American actress Ayda Field, 31 – told the Daily Star: “You’re talking about sex now. Yes we do it, we do it, we really do it!”

But it is not just sex sessions that have helped Robbie shift the pounds.

He added: “I’ve been running six or seven miles a day, playing a couple of 90- minute games a week, so I am knackered.

“I don’t think I’ve lost weight but I have toned up. It’s been a good process and it’s been great to have something to aim for.”

And it seems his new life as an England footballer has thrilled Ayda.

Robbie said: “Ayda is a proud WAG. She wants to call Coleen Rooney and find out what to wear and what to do. She’s really into the idea.”

Robbie said she will be supporting England in the World Cup too, instead of her native USA, adding: “It’s kind of sweet.”

The Soccer Aid match will see ex-Real Madrid stars Zinedine Zidane and Luis Figo, both 37, line up with Man United’s Ryan Giggs, 36, for the Rest of the World.

The England side also includes ex-Man United players Nicky Butt, 35, and 44-year-old Teddy Sheringham.

For tickets to see Sunday’s match at Old Trafford, log onto itv.com/socceraid or call 0844 576 2010.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news....-footie

MaryДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 14:57 | Сообщение # 67
Now I met you where the lights are...
VIP Гражданин Вселенной ТТ
Награды: 87
Quote (Pooh)
Robbie Williams (Captain) – singer, songwriter, UNICEF ambassador

Капитан - это звучит гордо! Давай, Робби, победа будет за твоей командой!

I ran a thousand miles to be by your side...

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 17:13 | Сообщение # 68
Candy)
Администраторы
Quote (Mary)
Давай, Робби, победа будет за твоей командой!

ОЛЕ-ОЛЕ-ОЛЕ-ОЛЕ! БОББАНЯ ЧЕМПИОН smile smile smile

elizabethДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 18:09 | Сообщение # 69
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Против Зидана и Луиша Фигу фиг попрешь happy Если я не ошибаюсь, они в мадридском Реале как-то вместе играли.
А где мой дорогой Паоло?

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 18:19 | Сообщение # 70
Candy)
Администраторы
elizabeth, его не будет или он будет среди зрителей) Вместе с Гари smile

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 18:31 | Сообщение # 71
Candy)
Администраторы
Муська пампуська с Мартином Шином biggrin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsE2uXVfKZY

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 18:35 | Сообщение # 72
Candy)
Администраторы
ФОто с официальника РОбби тоже вчерашние wink
http://www.robbiewilliams.com/news-bl....-photos

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 18:54 | Сообщение # 73
Candy)
Администраторы
I'M not sure I'd stick this bunch of veterans together in my Dream Team but they make an impressive line-up.

Liverpool and Scotland legend KENNY DALGLISH, actor MICHAEL SHEEN, ROBBIE WILLIAMS and Spurs gaffer HARRYREDKNAPP got together yesterday to launch Soccer Aid.

Kenny and Michael are the manager and captain of the Rest Of The World Team. Harry and Robbie play those same roles for England.

The sides will compete at Old Trafford on Sunday on ITV1.

Any team with Kenny in it deserves to win.

Especially against England.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol....tdOkkSB

PoohДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 20:37 | Сообщение # 74
Candy)
Администраторы
Soccer Aid 2010 - Behind The Scenes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJLPIkD1jy4&feature=player_embedded#!

elizabethДата: Пятница, 04.06.2010, 20:59 | Сообщение # 75
Wonderwall
VIP Житель вселенной ТТ
Посмотрела видео с Робом. А кто-нить в курсе, у футболистов бывают утягивающие трусы wink

Форум Take That & Robbie » Сольные карьеры » Let me entertain you » Soccer Aid 2010 (6 июня 2010)
Поиск: